Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had the cake and eating it too... will we see some recompense of tax payers money for frogmore cottage seen as they’re hardly going to be there now?

Reactions: 12
why would she be pushing them out
I'm not* sure she is, but because their conduct has been awful. Wanting complete privacy - not treading a respectful line as William, Kate, Charles, Camilla and others tread - whilst expecting us to pay for them. Complaining and explaining despite the infamous "never explain, never complain" expression. Going against protocols and advice, attempting to control an institution they can't control. I think that's enough!

* - edit

Reactions: 10
I feel so bad for Will. He seems really caring and I am sure it will bother him. Meghan is a witch.
Those two saw themselves through their mothers death plus I think will has always been a support for him. Surely he will also be sad about his childrens cousin being far away. I've always thought will and Catherine have been dignified and seem to bring their kids up as "normal" as possible.

Reactions: 15
I totally missed that well spotted

oh my one million percent them I’ll take the money but won’t give anything back
I have to interpret people's words/actions/intentions for a living! Have no doubt, those words have been very carefully selected, including who they're name dropping.

And phew - was worried I'd gone too far with my post for a second! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I actually can't believe how right we have all been. Its bonkers. Every bit of speculation of has been on the money.

Bits of the statement that seem odd;

'It is with your encouragement, particularly over the last few years, that we feel prepared to make this adjustment.' Who are they talking to? Their fans? They wanted to leave but people convinced them they were loved enough or was it the other way around, that the difficult press has forced them to?

'This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity.'

'appreciation for the royal tradition' is a weird way to say 'he will still be part of the royal family.' They're exiling him and he's going to be some distant cousin.

'charitable entity' - why not say charity?

Reactions: 10
I actually can't believe how right we have all been. Its bonkers. Every bit of speculation of has been on the money.

'It is with your encouragement, particularly over the last few years, that we feel prepared to make this adjustment.' Who are they talking to? Their fans? They wanted to leave but people convinced them they were loved enough or was it the other way around, that the difficult press has forced them to?

'This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity.'

'appreciation for the royal tradition' is a weird way to say 'he is part of the royal family. They're exiling him and he's going to be some distant cousin.

'
AKA foundation where they launder money.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I have to interpret people's words/actions/intentions for a living! Have no doubt, those words have been very carefully selected, including who they're name dropping.

And phew - was worried I'd gone too far with my post for a second! 😂😂
And interestingly,they mention their duty to the queen and the commonwealth bit what about the UK? This country Harry once served proudly and whose taxpayers have footed the bill for his cottage renovation, his wedding etc.

Reactions: 16
but we already have said he'll come back divorced in a few years time, and she'll be back in the uS with her meal ticket (s)

Reactions: 8

'appreciation for the royal tradition' is a weird way to say 'he will still be part of the royal family.' They're exiling him and he's going to be some distant cousin.

Completely agree with you. And over the last "few years" bothers me - they've only been together for a few years and minus the right wing press, I think people were willing to give her a chance.

Reactions: 13
Was this shared? Seen a few days ago not wearing her ring. I wonder if she will spend most of her time away from Harry?
I saw the picture but didn't clock the lack of a ring.. given its her meal ticket, I would have thought it would be on at any given opportunity.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.