Harry and Meghan #4 They're not OK it's official, but where is baby Archificial?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And are the British tax payers still to fund their security?
I just had that thought. One might imagine that if they're stepping back from the Royal Family then they're not entitled to them. Time will tell!

We've also overlooked - eco warriors splitting their time between 2 countries thousands of miles apart...! Unless that's their excuse not to travel and stay there πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 13
I think that M&H are going before they are pushed. As soon as the Queen dies or retires, Charles will slim down the monarchy and that's when they will be told that they are no longer required and will not receive money. They saw the writing was on the wall 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 9
All makes sense about the books etc in the sussex name now. They are going to America to become royal CELEBS.

Reactions: 10
I think that M&H are going before they are pushed. As soon as the Queen dies or retires, Charles will slim down the monarchy and that's when they will be told that they are no longer required and will not receive money. They saw the writing was on the wall 🀣🀣🀣
I think it will only be William and his family plus the princess royal who will be left as seniors once Charles is in charge.

Reactions: 7
True. She was acting from the moment she met him, and that godawful engagement interview "we were at home roasting a chicken, it was so natural" πŸ™„
"I had no idea who the RF were." Meanwhile, she had a photo of herself as a teen outside Buckingham Palace.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm glad they are going they've got No respect for the Queen, the rest of the Royal family, what it stands for and the UK. They have spent our money and frankly taken the piss, withholding info about Archies birth, not letting us see him, moaning about a hard life. Goodbye and good riddence.

Reactions: 15
It’ll be for a few years, he’ll get divorced, she might keep the kids, do a few acting jobs to support herself. Maybe push for a film or two. He’ll come back, make up with his family but turn into a party prince. Or some explorer/adventurer like bennfogle or bear grylls.

Reactions: 13
I'm not* sure she is, but because their conduct has been awful. Wanting complete privacy - not treading a respectful line as William, Kate, Charles, Camilla and others tread - whilst expecting us to pay for them. Complaining and explaining despite the infamous "never explain, never complain" expression. Going against protocols and advice, attempting to control an institution they can't control. I think that's enough!

* - edit
thank you for explaining all that

Reactions: 3
Presumably that means that they won't be the Duke and Duchess any more..... Do they lose their Royal titles?? Also I'm guessing we will no longer be expected to bow and courtesy to this pair of complete pillocks.

If we think they were unbearable as Royals wait til they get into their stride as celebrities πŸ™„..... Lord save us from this pain..... πŸ™

Reactions: 9
I have to interpret people's words/actions/intentions for a living! Have no doubt, those words have been very carefully selected, including who they're name dropping.

And phew - was worried I'd gone too far with my post for a second! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
too far not even out of neutral in my opinion but I don’t wanna be kicked off the page πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 3
I do feel this will put pressure on the Cambridge children. William was able to enjoy a relatively private life until his late 20's, and to a degree a little behind that too. With duties being pulled back in and the fat being trimmed, surely it'll mean George, Charlotte and Louis will be senior members of the royal family before they're married, much like Charles, Anne and no-sweat were.

Presumably that means that they won't be the Duke and Duchess any more..... Do they lose their Royal titles?? Also I'm guessing we will no longer be expected to bow and courtesy to this pair of complete pillocks.

If we think they were unbearable as Royals wait til they get into their stride as celebrities πŸ™„..... Lord save us from this pain..... πŸ™
With any luck! They can be celebs over there, we won't have to worry about them πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.