Harry and Meghan #37 Do actresses **** in the woods?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes he did at the engagement interview,stupid sap.

I've just found this comment on the Daily Mail regarding the cost of running that OTT mansion that they really can't afford and we shouldn't be paying for 😡

'I live in Santa Barbara and this estate's 5.4 manicured acres could EASILY cost around $500,000 a year in JUST water. Water is very expensive here and the more you use the higher rates they charge you per tier. Even if Prince Charles paid cash for the home (VERY LIKELY), the carry costs of this home combined with Meghan, Harry, and Archie's carrying cost will deplete all of Harry's $30+ million in 5 years. The monarchy will not be able to give Meghan this house in the divorce. It is just too expensive to maintain without a $5+ million dollar a year income after taxes.' ☹
I have no idea how anyone affords a house like this! This is ridiculous money. Do houses like this have access to their own wells or use waterbutts etc? It would be interesting to assess it on ecological grounds!

But I think that Meghan may move in a world ...Soho House.......speaking engagements...sponsorship deals.....that give her a chance to push her income up pretty high. She has a lot of well connected agents etc, and pretty much no shame! It would make a great setting for an upmarket reality show! Im not sure who to compare her to, Im thinking khardasians and the Real housewives of Beverley Hills....
We dont really have many like her in the UK. ( or at least we do....but they arent closely related to the RF!)
All this talking of Harry being delighted to see Meghan weeing in the woods brings awful images to my head......I am so glad harry never met Charlotte from Gordie Shores, she was always happy to wee anywhere on a night out......crouching down in the street totally mortal!

But Harry is going to find it hard, he has no idea of how much things cost, or how much intrusion and media access will be needed to create enough funds to keep this house going!

This isn't a house or a situation that has anything to do with the British Royal family, I imagine they knew as much about the detail as us! Meghan and Harry are trying to live a life that ignores the stuffy old fashioned sensible, cautious, practical guidelines of the RF

It will be interesting to see what they do next! Can you let the future king of Britains son, get into debt? That is not a good look!

Reactions: 23
Welcome to the thread 👋. The sugars are so blinkered and nasty, they’re actually delusional.
definitely! The writer of this comic ‘interpretation’ of their Finding Freedom is from Canada, quelle surprise - - I’m sure better people than I will be able to find some other connections

definitely! The writer of this comic ‘interpretation’ of their Finding Freedom is from Canada, quelle surprise - - I’m sure better people than I will be able to find some other connections
And thanks for the welcome!

Reactions: 16
Reading these posts about maintenance costs makes me seriously wonder how they will manage and for how long. Maybe they need to start playing the lottery.;)
Don't worry. He's got all his mates at Travalyst to help him with that. booking.com to advertise different wings and suites on a luxury holiday cottage basis "come live like a duchess for a week, stripper pole included". tripadvisor to bump the reviews. skyscanner to get people there on budget flights. visa to help punters pay through the nose for their stay. Travalyst all makes sense now!

Nah. I actually think there's mileage in someone else's theory that I read, that at some point they will rename it to something "British and Royal" like "The Windsor Estate" or "Sussex Lawns", and partner up with Soho House to make it a members club or exclusive suburbs retreat. They've already set the wheels in motion for "their hand being forced" with the "we're too famous" bullshit. Could well be that their dodgy mates at one of the clubs Harry used to frequent have financed it now in return for taking possession of it in a year or two when "it doesn't work out" and they're able to flip it to a posh retreat on the basis of its previous "high class" residents. Wait and see. Nothing is beyond the scheming of these two and their buddies.

Reactions: 27
Re the water shortage issue in California which has been in the news for years. How the hell can they preach about environmental sustainability and ecological problems and then move to a property which will require such water profligacy to keep its greenery looking good.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Reading these posts about maintenance costs makes me seriously wonder how they will manage and for how long. Maybe they need to start playing the lottery.;)
ETA. Posted at the same time as @kev1974 We're thinking alike here!

It smells of a property flip within 3 years / after the divorce. 'Prince Harry' s Château in Montecito' adds at least a couple of million to the price on the international market.
Until then, I'm guessing Bank of Charles will pay most of the running costs.

Charles used to get all the huge bills for Haz's polo sent straight to him as he approved of his sons playing the sport of princes. Will Megz let Haz out of her clutches to join the local polo club?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
They are still acting like they'll be billionaires soon, I can't see it, it's been one mistake after the other, can't see anyone paying them serious money, they are the comedy turn.

Reactions: 24
Hi all, - long time lurker, mainly on this thread and the Jackie Monroe madness. Signed up eventually, but now first post. You’ve kept me entertained for endless hours!! Haven’t seen anyone mention this yet - wait until you see the latest from the Meegain camp... :sick: hope I’m doing this right.
https://www.insider.com/great-escape-comic-harry-and-meghan-leave-royal-family-2020-8
Fair play the artwork on that link is very good. Thanks for posting it

Reactions: 12
They are still acting like they'll be billionaires soon, I can't see it, it's been one mistake after the other, can't see anyone paying them serious money, they are the comedy turn.
Exactly. They are not billionaires and cannot afford to live as if they are. Meghan will bleed Harry dry very quickly.
QUOTE below from Jan Moir:
'The lovely home cost just over £11 million. They bought it with their own money, which is a miracle of loaves and fishes proportions, given that Harry's only paid job was in the Army and Meghan appears to have bought into a movie star's lifestyle on a TV actress's wages.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Unfortunately he hasn't got the cajones to stand up to them, he knows there would be accusations of racism, unfairness ,favouritism to Wills & Kate etc. .
Charles is also afraid of worsening Harry's emotional instability.

Reactions: 21
ETA. Posted at the same time as @kev1974 We're thinking alike here!

It smells of a property flip within 3 years / after the divorce. 'Prince Harry' s Château in Montecito' adds at least a couple of million to the price on the international market.
Until then, I'm guessing Bank of Charles will pay most of the running costs.

Charles used to get all the huge bills for Haz's polo sent straight to him as he approved of his sons playing the sport of princes. Will Megz let Haz out of her clutches to join the local polo club?
If it is Charles who’s paying the bills for this monstrosity he needs to shut up about all the eco stuff he believes in because he’s guilty by association and loses all credibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Having listened to Andrew Morton on an Australian piece and the way he worded something, i believe that the five friends may well be all female American celebrities with the exception of Amal Clooney who decided to band together or at the very least Amal is one of them and if one of them is called upon during the court case it will be Amal
Can you remember anything else about the Amal-shaped hint? Was it along the lines of 'this friend is a lawyer'?

There's another lawyer friend possibility: Benita Litt. And another extremely famous name: Serena Williams.

Reactions: 14
Can you remember anything else about the Amal-shaped hint? Was it along the lines of 'this friend is a lawyer'?

There's another lawyer friend possibility: Benita Litt. And another extremely famous name: Serena Williams.
I think Serena saw the light some tiime ago and has distanced herself, at least publically.

Reactions: 29
All that "own money" bullshit. A mortgage isnt an asset its a loan. A loan made to people without a fixed income likely to be sufficient to make the likely level of repayments will have to be "guaranteed" by Daddy (ie he promises to pay in full if they default) with installments paid by Daddy.

If they contributed from their own resources it can only have been a contribution to the sale price - so tell us. How much is it more than the money you owe us for Frogmore in which case Daddy has subsidised them further with OUR resources by postponing the repayment of that loan so they could get another new loan - you try doing that...

It makes my blood boil and we shouldnt let them get away with it! They dont live here, they dont work here and they havent got a good word to say about us - indeed they are doing harm to our international reputation quite deliberatly - yet weve just bought the pair of prize bastards a fake chateau so they can live above their means whilst they tell us off.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
All that "own money" bullshit. A mortgage isnt an asset its a loan. A loan made to people without a fixed income likely to be sufficient to make the likely level of repayments will have to be "guaranteed" by Daddy (ie he promises to pay in full if they default) with installments paid by Daddy.

If they contributed from their own resources it can only have been a contribution to the sale price - so tell us. How much is it more than the money you owe us for Frogmore in which case Daddy has subsidised them further with OUR resources by postponing the repayment of that loan so they could get another new loan - you try doing that...

It makes my blood boil and we shouldnt let them get away with it! They dont live here, they dont work here and they havent got a good word to say about us - indeed they are doing harm to our international reputation quite deliberatly - yet weve just bought the pair of prize bastards a fake chateau so they can live above their means whilst they tell us off.
My blood boils too.I cant help wondering about the Frogmore payments.If Charles is giving or lending money for the S Barbara house why doesnt he pay back the considerably smaller debt of Frogmore.
My respect for them lessens every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
In my neck of the woods the word bleep is actually a term of affection. As in : Yer a great wee bleep, Yer a lovely big bleep or that wee wummin doon the road is the best bleep in the street. You get the gist. So can I just say, I love all you cunts on here. 💕😘 Not the Harkles obviously 😱. They’re a whole different level of cuntishness.
Are you in Fife by any chance? I've heard of it being used affectionately there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My blood boils too.I cant help wondering about the Frogmore payments.If Charles is giving or lending money for the S Barbara house why doesnt he pay back the considerably smaller debt of Frogmore.
My respect for them lessens every day.
The worst thing any privileged elite can do is not necessarily to take advantage of their privilege but to take us for fools when doing so. To think we wont notice and we wont mind.

It is difficult to imagine a worst scenario just think of the reaction if the BRF had facillitated the much more likeable York sisters to live in similar style at our expense; and both they and their partners, you know, actually like, work!

Are you in Fife by any chance? I've heard of it being used affectionately there.
Sounds like the Vatican to me

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.