Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palpatine

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #37 Do actresses piss in the woods?

Like this was ever gonna lose!

Yes, yes I know. I chickened out of getting a stern telling off from the mods. I stand before you in shame and plead forgiveness. Not really, sue me bitches 🤪

Thanks go to @PennyCrayon for thinking up the line and @freda19 for suggesting it as a thread title. Take a bow ladies ❤

So what happened in the last thread? The book happened and its Shit! @Baguette took one for the team and actually tried to read the fucking thing. Here’s hoping it hasn’t damaged your brain too much. Oh, and the cunts have bought some rundown shack in some shithole called Montecito! Allegedly they paid for it themselves 😂

Lastly @Momof5intheStates daughter in law caught the dreaded rona. I’m sure you will all agree that I hope she beats the fucker and gets better soon ❤

Onwards mighty Tattlers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #37 Do actresses piss in the woods?

Like this was ever gonna lose!

Yes, yes I know. I chickened out of getting a stern telling off from the mods. I stand before you in shame and plead forgiveness. Not really, sue me bitches 🤪

Thanks go to @PennyCrayon for thinking up the line and @freda19 for suggesting it as a thread title. Take a bow ladies ❤

So what happened in the last thread? The book happened and its Shit! @Baguette took one for the team and actually tried to read the fucking thing. Here’s hoping it hasn’t damaged your brain too much. Oh, and the cunts have bought some rundown shack in some shithole called Montecito! Allegedly they paid for it themselves 😂

Lastly @Momof5intheStates daughter in law caught the dreaded rona. I’m sure you will all agree that I hope she beats the fucker and gets better soon ❤

Onwards mighty Tattlers!
Well thank you Palp. I’m honoured 😍 and also freda for my nomination. 😘

I’d like to thank my mam and dad, my wonderful kids (🤢), the dog 🐕 and of course my husband for being on the golf course loads which leaves me free to browse the internet.
But most of all I’d like like to thank Harry and Meghan, because without those two obscene, spoilt, condescending twats I’d never have found you lovely, like minded lot who never fail to keep me entertained. xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

antinoos

The Harry Markle piece is very interesting. The bottom line speculation is that Chateau Darkle was purchased by a vehicle owned by Meghan with a more or less 50:50 split of downpayment and mortgage.

The Downpayment is described as being "proudly" their own resources. But they dont have any resources. They give away the money they extort for embarassing charity stunts. It is impossible to believe Markel had anything left of her cable TV earnings having as Ms Moir succinctly puts it "bought into a movie stars lifestyle on a TV actresses wages.." to go cruising for moneyed, stupid, well mannered ("Is he nice?") English schlong; and Harry having last earned an honest buck in 2015 when the Army establishment tried and failed to pass him over to the Australians.

So whichever way you look at it this sum must have been someone elses money. That someone else being the BRF whose only actual wealth is held in trust for us as part of the deal that gives them a lifestyle and respect beyond the dreams of Beyonce in exchange for a life of fairly humdrum duty and little privacy. So us then. Our wealth and the good reputation of one of our most important institutions. This is whats funding these cunts.

Next the Mortage. They arent mortagable not for a multi-million sum. It must be guaranteed either by Harrys Trust or the increasingly compromised and sorry figure of our putative next monarch. Are you listening Camilla?

Harry Markle speculates that the Chatelaine of Chateau Darkle's plan is to seize the property mortage free as part fo a divorce settlement. Who knows. I'm sure the husk of the man she met in that foul London Club (no decent person should go there or be a member) is increasingly terrifyling to live with.

What can safely be said is that we are in danger of becoming accustomed to the most obscene squandering of our money. You know the odd 10's of millions on a wedding here; easily a million pounds worth of meretricious tat worn but once, apparently to get "revenge" (yes love by your designers on you!); the rental on a breathtaking house in Canada (that wasnt good enough) and then the pile in LA that was even more beneath them; countless million in "security" so she feels important.

THIS HAS TO STOP. The overwhelming characteristic of serious fraudsters is thier quite stupendous greed which after the whole thing goes pop leaves not a wrack behind. We are being fleeced.

Aunty has to dress for dinner, and shes in an ugly mood.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

antinoos

WOW! Is this your usual attitude towards people with mental illness, or do you pick and choose?
It is a reference to well known tropes from the British Empire and others, in which disgraced officers and gentlemen are encouraged to shoot themselves to spare the Regiment further embarassment. In the words of Harrys great great Grandfather "I thought men like that shot themselves"

Also, I know it was late at night, but surely it is far more morally objectionable remotely to diagnose Harry as "mentally ill" and to make equally misguided swipes about my supposed attitude to such illness, based on the misreading of a historical joke, however unfunny you found it, about his egregious behaviour.

My general rule here is that if you find yourself taking offence find another activity.

I'm surprised about that. I thought she might have more sense and she's a barrister 😲 this is bad news ☹
Ah the lovely Amal. A gay mans idea of an attractive woman; and a middle aged TV producers picture of a female lawyer. She operates in a glamorous part of the Bar where fees are small, work is leisurely, and access to the highly political cases (at the ICC etc) is via contacts and influence not ability. You cant see her dragging her Laboutins to the Horseferry Road Magistrates Court of a Monday morning to bail out the brasses...the Bar like every other profession has its share of rich folk who can pass exams (itself a small number) larping away the occasional day between holidays.

Even she wouldnt be daft enough to take part in a "spontaneous" indiscrete interview with a Magazine about a radioactive friend without a signed cast-iron NDA, which the last hearing confirms doesnt exist. Also you may have noticed that Mrs Clooney doesnt do publicity beyond the occasional groomed to death photo and embarassing profiles about her "professional" work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Jugglegirl

These two are the stupidest most short sighted people. The Queen is 94 when she passes Charles will become King and William will become the Prince of Wales and so their banker. They will have to go to William and Kate for money and yet they have written a book hating on them. What a pair of entitled clowns 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
A plea to The Queen

If anyone from BP monitors this site to gauge public perception, please do something to stop this debacle. Her Majesty is now 94 years old. She is the epitome of loyalty and devotion. She has devoted the majority of her life setting an example for others to follow. Retaining dignity, mystery and service to her position. She has rarely put a foot wrong and has never appeared to demand public attention. On the contrary, she often appears to only perform some duties based on requirement rather than personal gratification. Please don’t let this rogue pair be the downfall of everything the Queen and those before her have established over the centuries. The British Monarchy is perfectly imperfect. To see this narcissistic duo making continual demands, seeking attention, jumping on every bandwagon, spouting their political view which only a few sycophants are interested in, spending taxpayers money with no thought for people’s struggles, sacrifices and the current global crisis, attempting to overshadow other members of the royal family, publishing scathing replies to Palace decisions, the list is endless. The situation is beginning to turn this revered institution into a pantomime. Just one little hint that reactive actions are afoot is all we need. I fear if no action is taken it will be Meghan that makes history, whilst those who really matter and show a caring by deed rather than word, will fade into insignificance. The tide is turning against the institution in light of the levels of taxpayers money being spent to satisfy their egos. Do not let this be the end of this history. Take immediate action!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

freda19

VIP Member
You are off, big time. Think about it, its not a plausible concept so don't over complicate the situation, she's nothing more than an opportunist TV actress who was all over Harry like a bad rash to further her personal gains and fame...as I was taught in the army Keep It Simple Stupid.
You and I rarely see eye to eye, but on this you are spot on.
There is no mystery. People need to stop disappearing down rabbit holes trying to find new theories or old rehashed ones.
She's a money grabbing fame hungry cunt who duped a think ginger spoilt man child into marriage with her magic minge and dyson mouth.
At worst they've entered an agreement with someone dodgy to fund this house, but that's it ... just two greedy cunts who found each other and are trying to markle everyone who has ever had their best interests at heart. Let them wallow in their pretentious house and piss riddled gardens, but they are not happy. She's not got the Hollywood career she envisaged and is stuck with a dolt she considers beneath her for the foreseeable while she lines her bottomless pockets and feeds the press in anticipation of the divorce ... and he has never looked so unhappy and stressed in his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200815-082130-picsay.png

I haven't the stomach to watch that tripe but so much in the papers and so much to comment on from the fake hair to the preaching but this caught my eye...
How blind is she spouting about the loudest voices being negative, has she heard herself and Harry lately? the whole thing stinks of double standards ..
The not being able to use her voice thing? Again the hypocrite..... Like the father who can't speak up for himself without landing in court? The countless staff who were sacked/left who are gagged by nda's? The person scalded by tea throwing who was silenced with money?
I am so angered by her, she boils my blood 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

antinoos

All that "own money" bullshit. A mortgage isnt an asset its a loan. A loan made to people without a fixed income likely to be sufficient to make the likely level of repayments will have to be "guaranteed" by Daddy (ie he promises to pay in full if they default) with installments paid by Daddy.

If they contributed from their own resources it can only have been a contribution to the sale price - so tell us. How much is it more than the money you owe us for Frogmore in which case Daddy has subsidised them further with OUR resources by postponing the repayment of that loan so they could get another new loan - you try doing that...

It makes my blood boil and we shouldnt let them get away with it! They dont live here, they dont work here and they havent got a good word to say about us - indeed they are doing harm to our international reputation quite deliberatly - yet weve just bought the pair of prize bastards a fake chateau so they can live above their means whilst they tell us off.

• Heart

antinoos

Here's what I'm wondering aunty. You know how Princess Marge gifted her Mustique gaff to her son before she died to avoid inheritance tax(or whatever)? I'm wondering if chas has agreed to buy this house(or at least put up the huge down payment) with a proviso that the cost of it will be excluded from any monies he will inherit when chas pops his clogs. Is that doable or am I being daft?
I could see smeggy encouraging something like that knowing the mess it will cause in the future and knowing it's yet another huge obstacle to haz ever returning to the fold. It might be the prelude to stripping them of more stuff in the end of year review, or done in exchange for a no fuss removal of titles when the time comes.
There were alleged sighyings of Haz in the UK a couple of months ago. One from someone working at a UK airport and a couple from people who saw him and his minders board a UK bound plane in the USA. So maybe he did an undercover visit to physically sign off on some sort of agreement.
Here's my problem ... everything we know of the royals and how financially savvy they are and those men in grey suits and financial wizards etc etc screams that none of this (chas funding them re this house) makes sense. That's my sticking point. I mean chas can't just say " Och what the heck, if my baby boy wants a house then I'll buy him one or at least help him buy it". The money guys would surely advise caution or figure out a way for him to do it that looks neater than daddy throwing money at Haz to shut him up like a mummy in Tesco buying her kid chocolate to stop him making a huge fuss. There must be more to it and I think the end of year review will be interesting.
One of things I have noticed from professional involvment with deeply dishonest bad actors is how quickly the narrative becomes crazy. Everything is back to front and upside down. Soon you (the victim) get used to the most extraordinary situations and start to wonder if its just you who thinks things are getting odder. Doesn't everyone invite famous people they barely know but none of their actual family to their ultra glamorous world-event wedding? Doesn't everyone treat their elderly sick father like shit in public. Arent all people in the public eye rude imperious and obviously impossible to work for? Confusion is highly manipulative.

What people often dont get about bad people is just that - they are bad. Most people are not. They dont see other people as prey who deserve predation because they dont fight back on the same terms. Its an immensely powerful strategy.
What Im saying is that anything at all is possible. The "wo/men in suits" are very smart operators but the BRF are often very naieve and certainly very unused to behavior like this. Charles hates being disagreed with and is prickly and not really that bright - also he is one suspects underneath quite a nice and soft hearted person.

Within 3 years this woman has elevated her international profile off the scale and entirely seperated Harry from the globally powerful institution into which he was born. She has successfully completely alienated him from his freinds, his family and even his own country. She has done so DESPITE the fact that most people can see right through her! Its breathtaking - what a piece of work. Histories vengeance on the House of Windsor for their mistreatement of Wallis Simpson.

When she arrived in the UK to go hunting she was more or less both unemployed and penniless running a slightly downmarket version of GOOP that, despite what she now claims, was NOT focussed on woke causes but the vulgar promotion of glamour window-shopping. Now she owns and will very probably end up exclusively owning a property of the type occupied by quite significant Hollywood stars. The circumstances surrounding its acquisition - even down to the implausible story about the $10m price reduction are shrouded in mystery, and make no sense. She believes she has leveraged herself into a position where she has usurped Harry's role as a Philanthropreneur and left him a blown husk looking like hell and increasingly publically humiliating both himself and his family; and she believes a future beckons for her as a cross between Oprah and Hilary Clinton - at the very least a Senator.

Anything is possible with people like this, but usually none of it happens. The house of cards collapses and it ends in disaster. The only issue is how many people go down with her. She will of course emmerge at the other end unaccountably wealthy amd quite possibly married to someone else, though not quite welcome in polite society. Becky Sharp meets Myra Hindley. Its an astonishing story and its happening live.

Harry will be long gone and is already being sidelined and set up.

PS What inevitably causes the collapse is MONEY. Theres simply isnt enough money in the world to keep the whole grandiose increasingly insane show on the road.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

freda19

VIP Member
How about,
Harry and Meghan #38 Harry's on the stripper pole and Meghan wants a movie role.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
That wealth flaunting in this current climate makes me feel sick. The aspiration to be amongst billionaires and live that elitist lifestyle is so vulgar and puke enducing. Then they have the temerity to lecture us 🤢🤮

I just can't bear hearing any more bullshit 💩 from these CUNTS 😡 make it go away..... make it go away.......

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I thought I would help Harry and Meghan towards their house by sending them this cheque 🤭...

Polish_20200815_004605258_resize_17.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Not Now Bernard

I notice how groomed she now appears in her videos as opposed to the scruffy bun she had in UK. Also wearing more colourful clothes instead of the black, navy attire she favoured
By groomed do you mean the world’s worst wig/weave? She looks like a King Charles Spaniel (which is as royal as she’ll ever get) 😂

• Haha

Despicableme

Chatty Member
I don’t think the Washington Times is that keen on them!

Few could deny that Meghan was not cut out for royal service, but tragically, just when as the moment presents for her to lend her voice to benefit humanity, she defaults to Hollywood self-promotion.

Beautiful and well-spoken, Ms. Markle was ideally-equipped to be the perfect post-modern, 21st century princess, and to weigh in positively on the divisive racial tension confronting us at the moment. As a biracial woman, fully-accepted into society’s highest circles, hers could have been a unique voice to provide real evidence of progress in the racial divide. Alas …

The great shame is that Meghan, warmly accepted into the pinnacle of British — and global — society, was uniquely placed to champion and advance the progress of race relations, but instead, has taken another path. Let’s hope that the next American catching the eye of a member of the British royal family has the qualities and motivation to make both nations proud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow