Harry and Meghan #37 Do actresses **** in the woods?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did you get Boudoir info Miss Freda? Peering in windows again 🤣🤣 oh forget about the waiter hold out for a dumbass prince 🏰💰💲👑
The boastful cow/balloon face said in the book haz is a gent and even let her leave the sitting room first on their third date (or WTTE).
Which is girl code for "he pushed me into his bedroom and ravished me and it was bloody brilliant"

Get with the program sister

Having listened to Andrew Morton on an Australian piece and the way he worded something, i believe that the five friends may well be all female American celebrities with the exception of Amal Clooney who decided to band together or at the very least Amal is one of them and if one of them is called upon during the court case it will be Amal
Nah, Amal is too smart to get involved in that messy pile of steaming tit.
My flabber would be ghasted if she is.:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Having listened to Andrew Morton on an Australian piece and the way he worded something, i believe that the five friends may well be all female American celebrities with the exception of Amal Clooney who decided to band together or at the very least Amal is one of them and if one of them is called upon during the court case it will be Amal
Can't see her being involved. Plus apparently she and George have hit a rough spot

• Wow
Reactions: 25
These two are the stupidest most short sighted people. The Queen is 94 when she passes Charles will become King and William will become the Prince of Wales and so their banker. They will have to go to William and Kate for money and yet they have written a book hating on them. What a pair of entitled clowns 🤡
Well in they’ll be paid by the Duchy of Lancaster whilst Charles is King; but i suspect Camilla will have words.
Once a William becomes King, it’s Game over for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well in they’ll be paid by the Duchy of Lancaster whilst Charles is King; but i suspect Camilla will have words.
Once a William becomes King, it’s Game over for them.
Can someone explain the funding streams to me? Is the Duchy of Lancaster for the second born of a monarch? Does it fund Andrew currently?

Ok - have just googled. Duchy of Lancaster is for the sovereign - so I assume it currently funds the Queen, and Cornwall funds Charles, and out that Charles funds W&H. When Charles is sovereign, he'll get Lancaster, and Cornwall transfers to William. I assume H will have to go to either Charles or William for funding via either of their Duchy's'. Is that how it works?

Once William becomes sovereign, he gets Lancaster, and Cornwall is for George, and Harry has to go cap in hand to either of them, or to Megs, coz she'll be a megastar by then of course. Best outcome if for Charles to have a very very short reign (sorry Charles), and for everything to pass to William asap. I also want to see Meg curtsey to William/Kate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t think the Washington Times is that keen on them!

Few could deny that Meghan was not cut out for royal service, but tragically, just when as the moment presents for her to lend her voice to benefit humanity, she defaults to Hollywood self-promotion.

Beautiful and well-spoken, Ms. Markle was ideally-equipped to be the perfect post-modern, 21st century princess, and to weigh in positively on the divisive racial tension confronting us at the moment. As a biracial woman, fully-accepted into society’s highest circles, hers could have been a unique voice to provide real evidence of progress in the racial divide. Alas …

The great shame is that Meghan, warmly accepted into the pinnacle of British — and global — society, was uniquely placed to champion and advance the progress of race relations, but instead, has taken another path. Let’s hope that the next American catching the eye of a member of the British royal family has the qualities and motivation to make both nations proud.

BIB Exactly
Obviously anyone in the US with half a brain can see what she’s like, unfortunately that doesn’t include the sugars.

Looks like Harry is staring to make a bit of cash with the Netflix gig.
His work with Invictus does actually make him a relevant spokesperson.
However I don’t know how many documentaries he’s capable of churning out.
As long as he’s filling the marital coffers he’ll be kept on.

Can someone explain the funding streams to me? Is the Duchy of Lancaster for the second born of a monarch? Does it fund Andrew currently?

Ok - have just googled. Duchy of Lancaster is for the sovereign - so I assume it currently funds the Queen, and Cornwall funds Charles, and out that Charles funds W&H. When Charles is sovereign, he'll get Lancaster, and Cornwall transfers to William. I assume H will have to go to either Charles or William for funding via either of their Duchy's'. Is that how it works?

Once William becomes sovereign, he gets Lancaster, and Cornwall is for George, and Harry has to go cap in hand to either of them, or to Megs, coz she'll be a megastar by then of course.
Duchy of Cornwall funds the Prince of Wales and his direct Family.
ie, when William is PoW, it will pay for Kate, George, Charlotte and Louis.
Thats it.

Duchy of Lancaster earns the sovereign about £20m a year and it is used to fund other royals such as Anne and the random Kent and Gloucester cousins.
Charles will have a lot of people to support but William won’t as a lot of his royal first cousins, Zara, Peter and Beatrice ( now married to a millionaire) wont need funding.
i hope a Frogmore goes to Eugenie.
However, I guess it being mothballed for when Harry slopes home.

It’s gets worse

Don’t worry; Meghan can do the cleaning

229D7C35-2C25-4CA9-BA4C-B8DA7783EC12.jpeg

I've often wondered what your tits must look like after you've had implants removed 🤭 and Meghan had implants during her brief case girl days. They probably look like spaniels ears 😁
If you zoom in you can see the faintest line of a scar Under her boob.
tbh I’m more offended by this baggy white pants she’s wearing

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
WOW! Is this your usual attitude towards people with mental illness, or do you pick and choose?
It is a reference to well known tropes from the British Empire and others, in which disgraced officers and gentlemen are encouraged to shoot themselves to spare the Regiment further embarassment. In the words of Harrys great great Grandfather "I thought men like that shot themselves"

Also, I know it was late at night, but surely it is far more morally objectionable remotely to diagnose Harry as "mentally ill" and to make equally misguided swipes about my supposed attitude to such illness, based on the misreading of a historical joke, however unfunny you found it, about his egregious behaviour.

My general rule here is that if you find yourself taking offence find another activity.

I'm surprised about that. I thought she might have more sense and she's a barrister 😲 this is bad news ☹
Ah the lovely Amal. A gay mans idea of an attractive woman; and a middle aged TV producers picture of a female lawyer. She operates in a glamorous part of the Bar where fees are small, work is leisurely, and access to the highly political cases (at the ICC etc) is via contacts and influence not ability. You cant see her dragging her Laboutins to the Horseferry Road Magistrates Court of a Monday morning to bail out the brasses...the Bar like every other profession has its share of rich folk who can pass exams (itself a small number) larping away the occasional day between holidays.

Even she wouldnt be daft enough to take part in a "spontaneous" indiscrete interview with a Magazine about a radioactive friend without a signed cast-iron NDA, which the last hearing confirms doesnt exist. Also you may have noticed that Mrs Clooney doesnt do publicity beyond the occasional groomed to death photo and embarassing profiles about her "professional" work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
BIB Exactly
Obviously anyone in the US with half a brain can see what she’s like, unfortunately that doesn’t include the sugars.

Thats it.

Duchy of Lancaster earns the sovereign about £20m a year and it is used to fund other royals such as Anne and the random Kent and Gloucester cousins.
Charles will have a lot of people to support but William won’t as a lot of his royal first cousins, Zara, Peter and Beatrice ( now married to a millionaire) wont need funding.

View attachment 211173

BIB Exactly

Thats it.

View attachment 211173

BIB Exactly

Thats it.

View attachment 211173

OMG after looking at the baggy white pants photo, I got a this “advert” 😱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely the 5 would be witnesses for the defence (albeit hostile ones), ie to prove that the information was already in the public domain and to be questioned under oath about whether Meghan had asked them to leak it. I can’t see any reason why they would be called by the claimant’s side?

In that case, surely the MoS’s lawyers decide which of them is called? Unless they think that Amal would have too great a respect for the law to perjure herself on behalf of someone she barely knows.
Quite. I think she will want to "call" Friend B to give evidence on behalf of all of them and that she will further argue that whilst Friend B should be identified the others should remain anonymous. This will end up being decided by a Judge before trial. Another £70k down the pan.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Quite. I think she will want to "call" Friend B to give evidence on behalf of all of them and that she will further argue that whilst Friend B should be identified the others should remain anonymous. This will end up being decided by a Judge before trial. Another £70k down the pan.
Thanks for replying about the legal stuff
Is Amal friend B? or is that Jessica Pony?

I was really hoping that the friend called to give evidence would be Mylittlepony.

Reactions: 11
At least they got it at a knock-down price. Reduced from $49.5m to $15.5m. Bargain. 😉
Did they though? Maybe that’s just what is being put out there? and maybe they’ve sold themselves to the seller for the other 30 odd million? They’ve tried to tell us that like most, they have a mortgage. How the feck are they going to pay one with no regular income that I can see?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The boastful cow/balloon face said in the book haz is a gent and even let her leave the sitting room first on their third date (or WTTE).
Which is girl code for "he pushed me into his bedroom and ravished me and it was bloody brilliant"

Get with the program sister

Nah, Amal is too smart to get involved in that messy pile of steaming tit.
My flabber would be ghasted if she is.:eek:
Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.