Harry and Meghan #37 Do actresses **** in the woods?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. They are not billionaires and cannot afford to live as if they are. Meghan will bleed Harry dry very quickly.
QUOTE below from Jan Moir:
'The lovely home cost just over £11 million. They bought it with their own money, which is a miracle of loaves and fishes proportions, given that Harry's only paid job was in the Army and Meghan appears to have bought into a movie star's lifestyle on a TV actress's wages.'
I think this might be my favourite quote from that article:

Here, amid their sweeping lawns, tiered rose gardens, Italian cypress trees, lavender bushes, 100-year-old olive trees, tennis court, tea house, children's cottage, swimming pool, guest house and the five-car garage that surround their nine-bed, 16 bathroom villa on their eight-acre estate, let us hope Harry and Meghan have found the simplicity and peace they crave.

ETA In my head I’m reading it in David Attenborough’s voice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have five friends all made redundant from BA, who stand zero chance of getting work in a similar field or in fact a lower paid job - they’re just five of many who will be clawing for any job they can find. Their mortgage payments can’t be met so they will likely lose the homes they’ve worked hard to attain. Yet this twit gets a $16 million dollar home? It makes my piss boil. 🤬

They’re rubbing our noses in it Norbs, and enjoying every minute of it.

I’ll bet they are.
This house thing has really pissed me off, more so than any other of their BS antics. I am so angry at these two f*cks who we are funding and who keep slapping us in the face with their greed and hypocrisy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This house thing has really pissed me off, more so than any other of their BS antics. I am so angry at these two f*cks who we are funding and who keep slapping us in the face with their greed and hypocrisy.
Agreed - I never want to hear from these two vile humans again.

Reactions: 27
Well in they’ll be paid by the Duchy of Lancaster whilst Charles is King; but i suspect Camilla will have words.
Once a William becomes King, it’s Game over for them.
And let's face it, Charles is already 71 and isn't even king yet. Men tend to die younger than women so his mum's great age doesn't guarantee he will live that long - I predict Charles's reign won't be a long one and this means William will most likely be king sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 26
Agree. Also as someone else said, there needs to be more transparency with what are after all, public funds

• Heart
Reactions: 23
just in case you don’t click the link, this is a taster....it’s gold
Welcome Smeghead, I started to read, but I don’t have the time to finish reading now, will have to come back to it, but thank you for sharing

Reactions: 11
Agree. Also as someone else said, there needs to be more transparency with what are after all, public funds
Maybe a petition needs to be started to demand that Parliament enfores transparency of all royal accounting to show exactly who is paying for what. The whole thing is murky as hell and as so many others feel this leaves a sour taste in my mouth. The world is in turmoil and this spineless pair (who are fast approaching middle-age) are still sponging off Harry's dad - they are parasites who contribute nothing of value or integrity and just bleed others dry. As I've said before Smeg should be called Shelob as she snares people in her web, sucks the life out of them and then chucks out their empty husk, all the while eyeing up her next victim with her stony, beady little eyes. I bleeping detest the pair of them, and I don't have one shred of sympathy for Harry - they deserve each other. The rest of the world doesn't deserve them however!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And let's face it, Charles is already 71 and isn't even king yet. Men tend to die younger than women so his mum's great age doesn't guarantee he will live that long - I predict Charles's reign won't be a long one and this means William will most likely be king sooner rather than later.
Charles obviously has the longevity gene, both his parents are a great age as was his grandmother, there’s no guarantees but nobody knows. And we shouldn’t have to wait for Charles to die for this to be sorted out, the monarchy should show strength in times like this. If this carries on what’s next? The way this is panning out I’m not even sure William will do anything about it. And even if he did, it’s too late the damage is done for me. I’ve always been a strong supporter of the monarchy but no more unless something is done.

Maybe a petition needs to be started to demand that Parliament enfores transparency of all royal accounting to show exactly who is paying for what. The whole thing is murky as hell and as so many others feel this leaves a sour taste in my mouth. The world is in turmoil and this spineless pair (who are fast approaching middle-age) are still sponging off Harry's dad - they are parasites who contribute nothing of value or integrity and just bleed others dry. As I've said before Smeg should be called Shelob as she snares people in her web, sucks the life out of them and then chucks out their empty husk, all the while eyeing up her next victim with her stony, beady little eyes. I bleeping detest the pair of them, and I don't have one shred of sympathy for Harry - they deserve each other. The rest of the world doesn't deserve them however!!
I think petitions were out there (I signed a couple) asking for their titles to be removed but nothing’s happened. It’s like nobody gives a shiny tit about how the public actually feel.
You’re right, she’s an emotional and financial vampire, I detest the pair of them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
it’s too late the damage is done for me. I’ve always been a strong supporter of the monarchy but no more unless something is done.
Is this what Meghan's hope and/or plan is?? That she completely sullies the reputation of the RF so that William is never King? And she and Harry take their 'rightful' place as 'most popular 'Amercian Royalty'? She is counting on the 'never complain, never explain' approach from them. She will keep releasing negative info about the RF and positive info about her because it will never be challenged.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Charles obviously has the longevity gene, both his parents are a great age as was his grandmother, there’s no guarantees but nobody knows. And we shouldn’t have to wait for Charles to die for this to be sorted out, the monarchy should show strength in times like this. If this carries on what’s next? The way this is panning out I’m not even sure William will do anything about it. And even if he did, it’s too late the damage is done for me. I’ve always been a strong supporter of the monarchy but no more unless something is done.

I think petitions were out there (I signed a couple) asking for their titles to be removed but nothing’s happened. It’s like nobody gives a shiny tit about how the public actually feel.
You’re right, she’s an emotional and financial vampire, I detest the pair of them too.
There’s no point creating petitions on Change.org. They need to be created on the Government website.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is this what Meghan's hope and/or plan is?? That she completely sullies the reputation of the RF so that William is never King? And she and Harry take their 'rightful' place? She is counting on the 'never complain, never explain' approach from the. She will keep releasing negative info about the RF and positive info about her because it will never be challenged.
Nothing would surprise me. In fact the thought has crossed my mind before now. And if the royal family don’t fight back then she’ll win.

Reactions: 19
This is what I was wondering. If Prince Charles is funding them then is it really privately or is there some long torturous,convoluted route that would lead back to UK taxpayers? And if so, would it be so well hidden that there is little to no chance that we could ever find out? What I am asking I suppose is how transparent or otherwise are Royal finances?

Reactions: 15
There’s no point creating petitions on Change.org. They need to be created on the Government website.
Yes, I heard that after the fact. It would take someone bigger and more knowledgeable than me to get that off the ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haven't followed this thread in a while, so maybe this has been posted already, but how perfect does this picture capture their relationship? 😂
581.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Haven't followed this thread in a while, so maybe this has been posted already, but how perfect does this picture capture their relationship? 😂View attachment 211433
She’s striding ahead with a look of sheer determination on her face, nothing stopping her from getting what she wants. He looks like he has special needs and not a clue whats going on.
And before anyone says anything I have a family member who has special needs. It’s not a criticism, it’s just a fact.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Haven't followed this thread in a while, so maybe this has been posted already, but how perfect does this picture capture their relationship? 😂View attachment 211433
She's like the cat whose got the cream.

She forges forward and he follows in her wake like the lapdog he is.

That is particularly despicable picture of her.

She’s striding ahead with a look of sheer determination on her face, nothing stopping her from getting what she wants. He looks like he has special needs and not a clue what going on.
And before anyone says anything I have a family member who has special needs. It’s not a criticism, it’s just a fact.
we read it the same way ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Charles often looks very unwell to me. My Dad has rheumatoid arthritis, and very swollen hands/red face like Charles. Dad takes a cocktail of pretty toxic meds to keep his under control. If that's what Charles has, he may struggle living well into his 90s like his parents.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
One last job for Phil the Greek methinks 😈
Possibly.😈
The way he drives if he ploughs into her in his chelsea tractor at 90mph it will look like like just another day at the office and not a court in the land would consider it a planned assassination.
But we'd know what we know.;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.