Harry and Meghan #37 Do actresses **** in the woods?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that "own money" bullshit. A mortgage isnt an asset its a loan. A loan made to people without a fixed income likely to be sufficient to make the likely level of repayments will have to be "guaranteed" by Daddy (ie he promises to pay in full if they default) with installments paid by Daddy.

If they contributed from their own resources it can only have been a contribution to the sale price - so tell us. How much is it more than the money you owe us for Frogmore in which case Daddy has subsidised them further with OUR resources by postponing the repayment of that loan so they could get another new loan - you try doing that...

It makes my blood boil and we shouldnt let them get away with it! They dont live here, they dont work here and they havent got a good word to say about us - indeed they are doing harm to our international reputation quite deliberatly - yet weve just bought the pair of prize bastards a fake chateau so they can live above their means whilst they tell us off.
It makes my blood boil as well. I’m totally pissed off about it. What can we do? Where do we start? We deserve clarity at the very least (though even then I won’t believe what they say).

Could they have just done it with a guarantor ie Oprah? Ellen?

The royal family are now pissing me off big time with their ‘never complain never explain’ tit. This potentially is OUR money.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes quite so with the "Andrewisation" the RF will be strategising a ruthless game.

Interesting to see Phillip of Greece (easily the smartest of them after Brenda) is back on manoeuvers. Theres needs to be a public shitstorm about his idiot son buying his lower grade deficient (to quote one of Phil's favourite books) grandson and his vile wife, a mansion in a foreign country with our bloody money at the start of the biggest slump since the 1930s.
It’s just repulsive now.

duck you Charles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s just repulsive now.
Several threads ago, I begged for it to stop as it felt like they were dragging us all ever deeper into a cesspool of their making. I only hope that they’re now so busy directing the daubing of vegan paint in their gaudy new mansion that they STFU for a while. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
'I live in Santa Barbara and this estate's 5.4 manicured acres could EASILY cost around $500,000 a year in JUST water. Water is very expensive here and the more you use the higher rates they charge you per tier. Even if Prince Charles paid cash for the home (VERY LIKELY), the carry costs of this home combined with Meghan, Harry, and Archie's carrying cost will deplete all of Harry's $30+ million in 5 years. The monarchy will not be able to give Meghan this house in the divorce. It is just too expensive to maintain without a $5+ million dollar a year income after taxes.' ☹
This really bothers me, thank you sharing!

Beyond the cost, which is bad enough, all that water just being wasted like that.

I read this article about the “water lady” who delivers water to a Navajo reservation where people have no access to water, it really changed my thinking about water.

On top of that, California needs a lot of water for farming.
Water is a real problem in parts of California, the United States, and the world.
I read another article about the women who carry water on their heads from the local water source (and that water source can be relatively far away) to their family, they are limited by how much water they can carry and that is their family’s water for the day. (That was in Africa).

Sorry, I am far from woke, but, I am apparently sensitive to water shortages. ;)

How can they even claim to care about the environment?
I know they are hypocrites. This for me brings it to a whole new level.
I have absolutely no respect for these two.
They are the worst mix of being “woke”, preaching about the environment, calling for action while sitting safely in their mansion(s) on a hill, and being totally not self -aware of their own actions.

Can you tell that they make me angry? lol

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
It’s just repulsive now.

duck you Charles.
I have five friends all made redundant from BA, who stand zero chance of getting work in a similar field or in fact a lower paid job - they’re just five of many who will be clawing for any job they can find. Their mortgage payments can’t be met so they will likely lose the homes they’ve worked hard to attain. Yet this twit gets a $16 million dollar home? It makes my piss boil. 🤬

Several threads ago, I begged for it to stop as it felt like they were dragging us all ever deeper into a cesspool of their making. I only hope that they’re now so busy directing the daubing of vegan paint in their gaudy new mansion that they STFU for a while. 🙏
They’re rubbing our noses in it Norbs, and enjoying every minute of it.

I’ll bet they are.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yep, has anybody seen detailed floorplans of Frogmore? Or Anmer Hall? Or many other Royal homes in fact? Blithering idiots.

I have five friends all made redundant from BA, who stand zero chance of getting work in a similar field or in fact a lower paid job - they’re just five of many who will be clawing for any job they can find. Their mortgage payments can’t be met so they will likely lose the homes they’ve worked hard to attain. Yet this twit gets a $16 million dollar home? It makes my piss boil. 🤬

They’re rubbing our noses in it Norbs, and enjoying every minute of it.

I’ll bet they are.
Too late, people have screenshots....

Reactions: 29
Yep, has anybody seen detailed floorplans of Frogmore? Or Anmer Hall? Or many other Royal homes in fact? Blithering idiots.

Too late, people have screenshots....
Their security really is in question with tit like this available for all to see.

Reactions: 26
Their security really is in question with tit like this available for all to see.
They hype up their own affairs with all this secrecy. I do understand privacy, fine, but they, or particularly M, create a media storm on purpose, and then complain. The stupid thing is with that house that it had been on the market for so long prior to them buying it that it was listed all over the place. They obviously ordered the main agencies to pull the photos off after sale, but forgot there are others...it took me less than a minute yesterday morning (from reading how much they paid for it on DM) to find the address of the property, and then a website with photos that hadn't been wiped off at that point...I think she really thinks people are stupid.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How will they even begin to pretend they can pay the running costs of Palazzo Harkle?

Meghan can only get 10% of Michelle Obama's speakers fee - and that seems about right as they haven't managed to give away all the free tickets for today's 19th Summit (still 500 left, and that's with Vice Presidential nominee Kamala Harris as the keynote speaker which helped shift a few thousand)

Harry's tiny role in the Netflix Paralympic's documentary Rising Phoenix is being grotesquely and shamefully over-hyped. He's is just one of dozens of talking heads and the film quite rightly is built around the athletes and organisers. Did he have the cheek to ask for a fee when this was filmed during his working royal days?

Ellie Simpson has just posted on Twitter about how the Paralympics changed her life. I would urge everyone to give her thread a read.

Reactions: 16
Make it stop 🛑

Living in a delusional world, a material world. Sung by Meghan and the sugars.

Thank you @Smeghead for sharing.
And welcome!!!

80FEF0B0-0BE4-447A-B0AB-D46F5E818A0D.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So if Smeghan and Hazard have bought a house in the US now.

Does that mean Hazard has sorted a US visa for himself.

As far as I know just being a Brit Royal, or husband of a US citizen, doesn't mean the US visa rules don't apply any more?

Surely nobody would buy a house, let alone a megamansion like this, on a tourist visa that you have to keep renewing and keep leaving the country on? So has he got permanent residency, a US work visa, or some kind of Trump visa favour? (unlikely since she is anti-Trump). I think we should be told.

Does this also mean that Hazard will be paying US taxes if he's a resident there? Will that drain Charles further?

Reactions: 21
I do wonder how much Charles or anyone else in the RBF has to do with the Santa Barbara house. It is enormously expensive but they only put down a fraction of the cost and they do both have some money of their own. They are both 100% sure that they will be billionaires within the next decade so I can totally see them taking on a mortgage that they have no current way to pay. That’s also why they have no problem burning (or annihilating) their bridges with the Cambridge’s. They still think that as soon as Covid is over they’re taking off into the stratosphere.
The continued support of them is ridiculous, absolutely, but I guess I just have trouble believing that anyone in the RBF wouldn’t see how poor the optics on buying a home like that would be.
There should be way more transparency about everything though.

Reactions: 25
By leaking the news of their new house purchase are they actually trying to stir up hatred towards Prince Charles and by association the wider RF?
They would know that people would speculate upon how it was financed - could it have been paid for by people (higher up) that want to bring down the British RF?(Sorry, I'm not entirely sure who they are as I haven't read enough information about it)
People ranting about Prince Charles may be exactly what MM wants to exact some revenge on the RF for "not accepting her" (In her own narcissistic mind!)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It is a reference to well known tropes from the British Empire and others, in which disgraced officers and gentlemen are encouraged to shoot themselves to spare the Regiment further embarassment. In the words of Harrys great great Grandfather "I thought men like that shot themselves"

Also, I know it was late at night, but surely it is far more morally objectionable remotely to diagnose Harry as "mentally ill" and to make equally misguided swipes about my supposed attitude to such illness, based on the misreading of a historical joke, however unfunny you found it, about his egregious behaviour.

My general rule here is that if you find yourself taking offence find another activity.

Ah the lovely Amal. A gay mans idea of an attractive woman; and a middle aged TV producers picture of a female lawyer. She operates in a glamorous part of the Bar where fees are small, work is leisurely, and access to the highly political cases (at the ICC etc) is via contacts and influence not ability. You cant see her dragging her Laboutins to the Horseferry Road Magistrates Court of a Monday morning to bail out the brasses...the Bar like every other profession has its share of rich folk who can pass exams (itself a small number) larping away the occasional day between holidays.

Even she wouldnt be daft enough to take part in a "spontaneous" indiscrete interview with a Magazine about a radioactive friend without a signed cast-iron NDA, which the last hearing confirms doesnt exist. Also you may have noticed that Mrs Clooney doesnt do publicity beyond the occasional groomed to death photo and embarassing profiles about her "professional" work.
On the contrary, I didn’t diagnose Harry. Many tattlers have posted many times about Harry’s mental health as Harry has spoken about it.
As I’m sure you know, mental illness refers to a wide range of mental health conditions, and Harry revealed that he was very close to total breakdown on numerous occasions.
I don’t find suicide jokes funny, for several reasons, but I’m well aware that everybody’s sense of humour is different.

Reactions: 4
If you invest $1.8m under the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, you can get a pathway to Permanent Residency in the US.

All EB-5 investors must invest in a new commercial enterprise that was established:

• After Nov. 29, 1990; or
  • On or before Nov. 29, 1990, that was:
    • Purchased and the existing business is restructured or reorganized in such a way that a new commercial enterprise results; or
    • Expanded through the investment, resulting in at least a 40% increase in the net worth or number of employees.
Commercial enterprise means any for-profit activity formed for the ongoing conduct of lawful business, including:
  • A sole proprietorship;
  • Partnership (whether limited or general);
  • Holding company;
  • Joint venture;
  • Corporation;
  • Business trust; or
  • Other entity, which may be publicly or privately owned.
One approved the investor gets a conditional 2 year Permanent Residency in the US. Then after 2 years can apply for the conditions to be removed.

With an application for a green card through marriage, it can take between 10 to 15 months to go through, so it seems likely that they may have chosen the investor route. It would also mean that Harry isn't dependent on his marriage for his visa status.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
All that "own money" bullshit. A mortgage isnt an asset its a loan. A loan made to people without a fixed income likely to be sufficient to make the likely level of repayments will have to be "guaranteed" by Daddy (ie he promises to pay in full if they default) with installments paid by Daddy.

If they contributed from their own resources it can only have been a contribution to the sale price - so tell us. How much is it more than the money you owe us for Frogmore in which case Daddy has subsidised them further with OUR resources by postponing the repayment of that loan so they could get another new loan - you try doing that...

It makes my blood boil and we shouldnt let them get away with it! They dont live here, they dont work here and they havent got a good word to say about us - indeed they are doing harm to our international reputation quite deliberatly - yet weve just bought the pair of prize bastards a fake chateau so they can live above their means whilst they tell us off.
I couldn't agree more with you and think a lot of people will start getting angry with the RF for supporting them like this. It makes me so angry, I really wish that the papers would stop reporting on these two.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.