Harry and Meghan #37 Do actresses **** in the woods?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Im a bit behind (cant keep up) did Harry really say 'I hope she loves me?'
Yes he did at the engagement interview,stupid sap.

I've just found this comment on the Daily Mail regarding the cost of running that OTT mansion that they really can't afford and we shouldn't be paying for 😡

'I live in Santa Barbara and this estate's 5.4 manicured acres could EASILY cost around $500,000 a year in JUST water. Water is very expensive here and the more you use the higher rates they charge you per tier. Even if Prince Charles paid cash for the home (VERY LIKELY), the carry costs of this home combined with Meghan, Harry, and Archie's carrying cost will deplete all of Harry's $30+ million in 5 years. The monarchy will not be able to give Meghan this house in the divorce. It is just too expensive to maintain without a $5+ million dollar a year income after taxes.' ☹

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

I've just found this comment on the Daily Mail regarding the cost of running that OTT mansion that they really can't afford and we shouldn't be paying for 😡

'I live in Santa Barbara and this estate's 5.4 manicured acres could EASILY cost around $500,000 a year in JUST water. Water is very expensive here and the more you use the higher rates they charge you per tier. Even if Prince Charles paid cash for the home (VERY LIKELY), the carry costs of this home combined with Meghan, Harry, and Archie's carrying cost will deplete all of Harry's $30+ million in 5 years. The monarchy will not be able to give Meghan this house in the divorce. It is just too expensive to maintain without a $5+ million dollar a year income after taxes.' ☹
I’ve just been looking at the water charges. Just having a meter (and all houses are metered) will cost you monthly anywhere from $46 - $3k depending on the size of it. Then you have water usage :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Thanks for replying about the legal stuff
Is Amal friend B? or is that Jessica Pony?

I was really hoping that the friend called to give evidence would be Mylittlepony.
We cant know. I dont know who is floating this stuff. This litigation has a media strategy! Seriously! If Amal was anyone she might be friend C who is going to be caused "intrusion and distress" (I can see that) and is apparently for whatever reason "unsatisfactory" as a witness. Perhaps her unstaisfactory nature is that she is a lawyer and prevented from testifying by some complex argument about privilege. That would be intriguing.

My point above is that Amal is nobodies fool. She would be very unlikely to advise a client to give a thinly protected briefing about a controversial and unpredictable "friend" to a low rent gossip mag. Also she's not the type to be just another part of a gang of Heathers. Still they did spend summer together and she might be the latest in a long line of naieve privileged gals to be exploited by Meghans many well practiced routines.

It will all come out soon enough I suspect. The timetable for trial preparation is in legal terms and under the present circumstances very very tight. Both the endless delays of Summer and the Xmas holiday season are in the way. Someones always on bloody holiday. Right now they will be arguing about whether they should attempt to settle before (megs psoition) or after (the Mails) Evidence has been exchanged.

I suspect Warby wants to prevent this case turning into a salacious spectacle like the Johnny Depp matter so hes not going to put up with delay or attempts to introduce material simply to embarass one side or the other. The lawyers will be working flat out. The Bills will be terrifying. The pressure building.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve just been looking at the water charges. Just having a meter (and all houses are metered) will cost you monthly anywhere from $46 - $3k depending on the size of it. Then you have water usage :eek:
For that house and neighbourhood you need to be rich in a way that Harry and Meghan simply are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nah I can’t see her sullying her reputation as a barrister for smeggie.
Amal Clooney is also ...very hot on privacy for herself and George and her children. I cannot imagine her ever going to a magazine like ''People'' to get across Meghans side of the story. She knows its a gossip mag!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks for replying about the legal stuff
Is Amal friend B? or is that Jessica Pony?

I was really hoping that the friend called to give evidence would be Mylittlepony.
I have a really hard time seeing Amal as friend B. She does not seem to me like the type at all to go to People Magazine and spill her guts about dad Thomas and all that other stuff for a person that she'd known for a few months, max a year. She grew up in the UK, she knows how the royal family works and she's kept out of the media pretty well since the birth of their children. Would she really do something this stupid without thinking about possible legal repercussions?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jan Moir savages them again. She says...
Harrys favourite film is the lion king -of course it is he can identify with Simba -another dopey ginger denied his birthright 🤣🤣🤣
And lots more gems! Good read 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jan Moir savages them again. She says...
Harrys favourite film is the lion king -of course it is he can identify with Simba -another dopey ginger denied his birthright 🤣🤣🤣
And lots more gems! Good read 👍👍
I know that line almost made me spit my tea out!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh man this old pic of Ginge and Cringe emerging smiling from the woods suddenly has so much more to say

:sick: :sick: :sick:

1597394317779.png

(real pic - not a pom bear / scotch mist photoshop :) )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
For that house and neighbourhood you need to be rich in a way that Harry and Meghan simply are not.
I have a friend who lives in the US, her friend lives in that area (not nearly as upmarket though) and has a small ‘yard’. It can cost her up to $500 a month to keep it watered in the summer.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Reading these posts about maintenance costs makes me seriously wonder how they will manage and for how long. Maybe they need to start playing the lottery.;)

Reactions: 21

This is where you slam your hands down on the desk and scream, "I'm NOT paying THAT"!

Are you listening, Charles?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This is where you slam your hands down on the desk and scream, "I'm NOT paying THAT"!

Are you listening, Charles?!
Unfortunately he hasn't got the cajones to stand up to them, he knows there would be accusations of racism, unfairness ,favouritism to Wills & Kate etc. .

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.