Harry and Meghan #37 Do actresses **** in the woods?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the issues of living today...maybe it has always been the same....is that it seem to take 2 or 3 years for people to realise what is going on!

We have issues around here with housing developments! Its only now 3 or 4 largish housing developments are actually being built, that local people have realised its happening, that they are starting to make a fuss! and now its obviously too late...the building has started
I dont think enough people will realise enough or ask enough questions about how Meghan and Harry's new home status symbol has been financed until it is way too late!

Although maybe it is already too late!

I can see sadly....that H&M could have been offered a mortgage ....especially by a Russian oligarch wanting money laundering...because of their connection to the British RF. Without actually asking permission from Charles first! ( Under the assumption that the RF are not going to let a close family member renege on a debt)
Their Finding Freedom book, shows just how entitled the pair feel, and how they might have asked vague permission for a bit of help to buy a forever home in California, And then instead of a home at about 5 million...jump in for one at 15 million!

But it does look so bad, to be spending so much money....when so many lives have been lost, and so many jobs and there is so much uncertainty.

The Royal family have a lot of questions to answer about where Harry and Meghan got their money from! What are they going to do now?

H & M are definitely a total pair of selfish unfair C****

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I suppose we could use the Freedom of Information mechanism to write to Prince Charles and the Queen and ask for clarity as to the taxpayer-funded element of support for Prince Harry's lifestyle. If we get fobbed off then we take their responses to the newspapers.
I'm really surprised the media haven't applied for FOI re this already

Reactions: 18
This is what I was wondering. If Prince Charles is funding them then is it really privately or is there some long torturous,convoluted route that would lead back to UK taxpayers? And if so, would it be so well hidden that there is little to no chance that we could ever find out? What I am asking I suppose is how transparent or otherwise are Royal finances?
It doesn't really matter if he's funding them privately or not. These are the BRF and they cannot just lead the life of a Russian oligarch without serious repercussions. It does matter what someone in that position does, with private or tax payers money, at a time when so many people have been laid off and are really struggling. I am pretty sure that Harry's family and their advisors know this very well and I'd very much like to be a fly on the wall and hear what is being said. I would imagine they are furious! I don't feel sorry for Harry, every single person on this earth is born into some kind of constraints whether they are royal or not, and have to take these into consideration when they make their life plans. No-one is entitled to life as a billionaire. He is not any different except in his own imagination!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I finding Freebies it says

Meghan didn't want to leave the Monarchy as the Queen needed support in order to maximise her legacy.

And

Meghan was in standby for Harry to dial her into the Sandringham Summit but was told it was unnecessary.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Just read in the UK Daily Express that Harry and Meghan had fully expected the British taxpayers to foot the security bills....
It's got to the stage where I think a number of people wouldn't cry if someone did take out the pair of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
When she suddenly came on the scene from nowhere, I couldn't understand how she was connected with so many people at the top of the illumined ones pile. How is nothing from nowhere suddenly rubbing shoulders with Obama's, Clinton's Oprah?

As someone who had always had an interest in conspiracy theories the only logical conclusion I could come up with is she's been recruited to damage the RF irreparably from the inside out by those hell bent on us being a republic.

Here we are four years later and I've been thinking things about the RF this week that wouldn't have been possible even a year ago.

Your comment plays right into what I've been thinking for a some time. So many of us are starting to see this the same way, are we all off?
You are off, big time. Think about it, its not a plausible concept so don't over complicate the situation, she's nothing more than an opportunist TV actress who was all over Harry like a bad rash to further her personal gains and fame...as I was taught in the army Keep It Simple Stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really hope Charles hasn’t funded their new house. If he has, then I think it opens up a fair scrutiny in how they are funded.
Their priority was to repay the costs for Frogmore - they have a perfectly serviceable home that most young families would give anything for.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You are off, big time. Think about it, its not a plausible concept so don't over complicate the situation, she's nothing more than an opportunist TV actress who was all over Harry like a bad rash to further her personal gains and fame...as I was taught in the army Keep It Simple Stupid.
You were known as Stupid in the army, 'nuff said...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really hope Charles hasn’t funded their new house. If he has, then I think it opens up a fair scrutiny in how they are funded.
Their priority was to repay the costs for Frogmore - they have a perfectly serviceable home that most young families would give anything for.
Plus the Duchey of Cornwall estate need millions spending on it and the continued monies needed for his Scottish project. People living on the Estate have seen massive rent increases in very recent years with many homes needing modernising so I'd guess they will be mighty pissed off with the money Harry and his lady are getting and rightly so.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Cressida: "I've just read Funding Freebies. Feck me I dodged a bullet there. Thanks Meghan! :ROFLMAO: "

Eugenie: "I've just read Funding Freebies. And to think I used to be the one the public thought was on perpetual holiday. Well the truth about the biggest spongers is out now! Thanks Harry! :D "

1597414430001.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Enough is enough now. We are officially in recession. No more tax payer money for these ungrateful narcissistic grifters. Please start paying your own way, you pair of free loading , whining, out of touch with reality cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Harry Markled has got it spot on.
The witch even invited Harry Spencer Aunts to the Christening as they are Trustees of Harry’s fund.
Talk is, it is collateral for the mortgage and Harry will be liable for the payments when he slinks back to Frogmore after his divorce.

All that grifting and conniving to get a bleeping house?
i hope it burns down with her in it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Jan Moir savages them again. She says...
Harrys favourite film is the lion king -of course it is he can identify with Simba -another dopey ginger denied his birthright 🤣🤣🤣
And lots more gems! Good read 👍👍
😂

Oh man this old pic of Ginge and Cringe emerging smiling from the woods suddenly has so much more to say

:sick: :sick: :sick:

View attachment 211269

(real pic - not a pom bear / scotch mist photoshop :) )
Harry: Meggy I just saw you wee wee in the woods:love:
Meggy: I know if you are a good buy I’ll do it again later
Harry: woo hooo quick drink this gallon of water

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
how do we stop them from free loading?

i have this feeling that the reason that the reason that all these information about their house is coming out might be because they want to move? i know it is a farfetched theory but no one knows about their whereabout until this past week. they must be feeding the media about the location so they can go tell Charles they need to move bc the whole world knows about their address. :rolleyes: they don't just leak information without a purpose.

All i can see is a future where more money from the taxpayers will be wasted! more lawyers, more litigation, more preaching, more tea :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.