Harry and Meghan #37 Do actresses **** in the woods?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read in the UK Daily Express that Harry and Meghan had fully expected the British taxpayers to foot the security bills....
Naturally, internationally protected persons you know...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
No, I don’t mean the starting up of it. I mean getting it out there so people know to sign it. I don’t do Facebook or instagram and I never tweet. It would take someone who uses all the above and more to bring it to people’s attention.
[/QUOTE]
Slide it Dan wottons way
how do we stop them from free loading?

i have this feeling that the reason that the reason that all these information about their house is coming out might be because they want to move? i know it is a farfetched theory but no one knows about their whereabout until this past week. they must be feeding the media about the location so they can go tell Charles they need to move bc the whole world knows about their address. :rolleyes: they don't just leak information without a purpose.

All i can see is a future where more money from the taxpayers will be wasted! more lawyers, more litigation, more preaching, more tea :cautious:
Set up a petition, write to the pm or any mp that'll listen

Reactions: 10
It makes my blood boil as well. I’m totally pissed off about it. What can we do? Where do we start? We deserve clarity at the very least (though even then I won’t believe what they say).

Could they have just done it with a guarantor ie Oprah? Ellen?

The royal family are now pissing me off big time with their ‘never complain never explain’ tit. This potentially is OUR money.
:mad:

Agreed - I never want to hear from these two vile humans again.
Didnt they say in FF book that they didnt want any staff (a dig at W&K) and preferred it to be just the 3 of them, all cozy? Well they are sure as hell hoing to have a huge load of staff at that mansion.
I doubt it that’s what she has Harry for 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He needs a bleeping lobotomy 😁 and a good long stint locked up in the tower for his vile treachery IMO 😖

Omidiots arse licking book will surely win 'The Bullshitzer Prize' for brown nosing 💩

Still at least we lowly peasants now know that Smeagol enjoys 'steel cut oats' (WTF???) for breakfast. How have I lived my entire life without knowing about this delicacy? 😁

Will someone please enlighten me about oat cutting and the significance of the steel? Clearly I am very poorly educated and hang my head in shame :cry:
Steel cut oats are from the inside of whole oats and chopped quite fine with steel blades. Also known as pinhead oatmeal or groats. My grandmother used to make savoury things with them frequently. They go make good porridge but take longer to cook. This is a good brand available in the UK.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
One thing that occurs to me is that while it is true that Santa Barbara is full of very rich residents none of them live there full time they all have swanky New York residences and numerous other places. I doubt Ellen, Oprah etc live there all year so will the grifters be asking Daddy to fork out for a city pad too? I tangentially knew a really rich woman who lived there but only part of the year. She was old American money and would have avoided the gruesome twosome like the plague. Sadly she dropped dead aged about 60 so missed all this circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
One thing that occurs to me is that while it is true that Santa Barbara is full of very rich residents none of them live there full time they all have swanky New York residences and numerous other places. I doubt Ellen, Oprah etc live there all year so will the grifters be asking Daddy to fork out for a city pad too? I tangentially knew a really rich woman who lived there but only part of the year. She was old American money and would have avoided the gruesome twosome like the plague. Sadly she dropped dead aged about 60 so missed all this circus.
Once you join those sort of people you have to keep up or you are " out",social climbing is hard work and expensive...so I hope daddy is feeling generous or he will have to sell a few of his own houses.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Although a $9 million mortgage sounds 😱 it wouldn't be difficult for the Harkles to show a suitable business plan for their future earnings.

They'd just trousered $3 million from Disney plus Megz $500k voice-over fee plus whatever Haz earned for his mental health project with Oprah.

Remember we had that sudden announcement that they had 'signed to Harry Walker Agency' and expected to earn Obama-level millions? (They still aren't actually listed on the website) Bet that was part of the mortgage application.

Reactions: 18
how do we stop them from free loading?

i have this feeling that the reason that the reason that all these information about their house is coming out might be because they want to move? i know it is a farfetched theory but no one knows about their whereabout until this past week. they must be feeding the media about the location so they can go tell Charles they need to move bc the whole world knows about their address. :rolleyes: they don't just leak information without a purpose.

All i can see is a future where more money from the taxpayers will be wasted! more lawyers, more litigation, more preaching, more tea :cautious:
Yes it is all very odd the way that the news of the move came out.

And surely places at that end of the market are not routinely splashed across real estate agency's websites complete with photos and floorplans, because ANYONE at that level of purchasing is going to want privacy and security about details such as home layout. How come they appear to have bought the least secret place possible?

Yet we know that Hazard was there in the property at some point, because people have matched up one of his video waffles to the real estate photos.

Doesn't mean they've definitely bought it and are living there though.

Maybe they haven't actually bought it, and it was all a set up, one to test how widely and quickly information on them and their possible residences spreads; two to test out how buying a place like that would go down with the media and UK taxpayer plebs like us that indirectly fund them; and three perhaps to throw us off the scent of wherever they've really moved to.

Trust noone, but least of all those two clowns!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Yes it is all very odd the way that the news of the move came out.

And surely places at that end of the market are not routinely splashed across real estate agency's websites complete with photos and floorplans, because ANYONE at that level of purchasing is going to want privacy and security about details such as home layout. How come they appear to have bought the least secret place possible?

Yet we know that Hazard was there in the property at some point, because people have matched up one of his video waffles to the real estate photos.

Doesn't mean they've definitely bought it and are living there though.

Maybe they haven't actually bought it, and it was all a set up, one to test how widely and quickly information on them and their possible residences spreads; two to test out how buying a place like that would go down with the media and UK taxpayer plebs like us that indirectly fund them; and three perhaps to throw us off the scent of wherever they've really moved to.

Trust noone, but least of all those two clowns!
Good points and didn't someone say that in the USA you can test drive a property before buying? I wonder why it was so difficult to sell that it had to be massively discounted?

Reactions: 16
Good points and didn't someone say that in the USA you can test drive a property before buying? I wonder why it was so difficult to sell that it had to be massively discounted?
I read on another forum that area is near where the California wildfires happen. That could delay at sale... But would also mean astronomical insurance prices

Steel cut oats are from the inside of whole oats and chopped quite fine with steel blades. Also known as pinhead oatmeal or groats. My grandmother used to make savoury things with them frequently. They go make good porridge but take longer to cook. This is a good brand available in the UK.
Just read that groats are a good hog and pig feed 🤣🐖Oy you mee 🐄stick your nose in someone’s else’s trough
I work hard for these groats unlike you grifter

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably all the bodies propping up the patio ....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.