Harry and Meghan #37 Do actresses **** in the woods?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

If Finding Freedom was designed as a piece of PR for the Duchess of Sussex, then her team needs sacking. Because once again, the people trying to make Meghan “likeable” have done a woeful job. Her characterisation in the book is painfully earnest, and eager, and completely – sorry, friends across the Pond – American.
Finding Freedom doubles down on this characterisation, using anecdotes and descriptions that I would never dare use in fiction for fear of the red-pen treatment my editor would give me. Case in point: “Theirs was a love story that took hold in Africa – where now Meghan, on the last day of an incredible three-week stay, stretched her body into the perfect warrior pose.
“She quietly took in her surroundings from the grounds of their final home away from home on this trip, a modern villa in Livingstone, Zambia, just under ten miles upstream from Victoria Falls. The rising sun washed over her makeshift yoga garden, while an exotic flock of birds that looked as if they had just had their tails dipped in pots of colourful paints serenaded her.”
Authors Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand have been working the royal beat for years, but without wanting to question their expertise, I’ve got some thoughts on how they could have done it.
Let’s take a line about Meghan’s childhood. Finding Freedom reads: “Meghan’s willingness to help others and her drive to excel meant she often was deemed ‘fake’ by classmates at school who felt it was impossible for anyone to be that ‘perfect.’”
A more Brit-friendly line would have been something like: “Meghan’s willingness to skive lessons and share her stolen Marlboro behind the PE block, or use her older sister’s ID to buy bottles of White Strike, meant that she was deemed a ‘total legend’ by classmates at school.”
Can't we hear the real stuff? Meghan Markle, as she once was

Can't we hear the real stuff? Meghan Markle, as she once was CREDIT: Mark Large
Finding Freedom tells us: “A good friend of Meghan’s called her Grace Under Fire, because despite whatever pressure she was under, she didn’t fall apart.”
Her work ethic is described thus: “From the time she was a student, juggling school and jobs, through her years grinding out auditions for bit parts, to her becoming a successful TV star who continued to push the boundaries of her career by launching a popular lifestyle website, Meghan always had a plan.”
In my Meghan propaganda, it’s slightly tweaked to read: “From the time she was a student, she knew how to do the absolute bare minimum and get away with it. She’d turn up to work half an hour late for work, carrying an industrial coffee and swallow down a fistful of paracetamol. But she always knew which bars would have creepy old dudes who’d ply you with free drinks – Meghan always had a plan.”

The line that many Brits will find hardest to read without squirming is when the book dips into issues ecumenical: ‘‘Part of what helped Meghan get through this difficult time was her faith. Her relationship with God and with the church is extremely important to her,” a close friend said. “That’s something most people do not know about her.”
A proposed rewrite on the topic of spirituality would go something like: “She probably believes there’s something up there – I mean it’s a nice thought isn’t it? Anyway, how have you been? Terribly hot recently isn’t it? More tea?”
It’s not Meghan’s fault that we’re a nation of horrible cynics who only really like watching other people fail, and it’s not the book’s authors’ fault either. But the woman presented in Finding Freedom, however accurate a portrayal it may or may not be, is not the kind of woman the British public were ever going to be able to hold to their chest.
We don’t like people who do yoga and look at sunsets on holiday. We like people who drink three double gin-and-tonics before dinner and then try to speak Spanish by doing English with a slightly offensive accent.
A royal affair: the newlyweds leave Windsor Castle in May 2018

A royal affair: the newlyweds leave Windsor Castle in May 2018 CREDIT: PA
We don’t like people who pack their suitcases using dryer sheets (a story recounted in the book). We do like people who shove two outfits into a duffle bag and turn their pants inside out if needs be. The only part of the book that seems to do the Duchess any real favours is the bit where they claim she was very happy to urinate in the bushes on a camping trip with Prince Harry.
Because the Sussexes have become earnest LA types, they’ve become more and more like characters in the kind of soap opera that the middle classes who consider Hollyoaks beneath them can permit themselves to enjoy: entertainment puppets, who are useful given that The Archers is currently unrecognisable, but not an ideal outcome for a couple who seem to crave the affection of the world.
If they’re reading any news at all, they can’t be unaware that the tide of public opinion is often against them, which must be a miserable thing to live with. Despite the fact that both the couple and the authors have been clear that no interviews were given for the book, it seems plausible that they hoped Finding Freedom might help their popularity.
It is, on the face of it, a very sympathetic portrayal of a beautiful young couple in love, striving to find their place in the world. But then, perhaps the misplaced belief that the characters in this book are likeable to your average Brit is born of the same thinking which caused some of the Sussex Royal problems in the first place.
Read more:
Finding Freedom drags the royal biography – and the Royal family – into the show business gutter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
[/QUOTE]
We will see how they funded this when the BP accounts are published next April.

I would not say I feel any hate.I do feel they all messed up so badly they cant find their way out now.The mess has led them all to making mistakes and letting the public down very badly, so many bad examples of their behaviour contradicting their preaching and we all have to accept it.If we behaved the way they did we would have trouble and I am sure no bank in the world would lend my husband and I so much money we could buy a huge place when we owe for somethhing else.
I think, for the Queen, she felt she had to be very careful.
First and foremost Harry is her grandson, but she is the Queen because of Edwards abdication. He lived a very sorry life post Kingship and I'm sure she didn't want that for H. Also, after the uproar over Diana's death and everyone thinking she did wrong by her (Not me actually - I couldn't see what everyone else still seems to see in Diana but hey ho), we don't know what H&M said to her but it was definitely along the same lines of the shite in the book (racism, sexism, everyone hates me wearing 100k tents, I got fat when pregnant and no one asked me if I was OK, they just kept restocking the donuts) - so I think there was a lot of balls being juggled for her. IMO she the right thing at the time, but now it needs nipping in the bud. Titles gone and bank of dad closed. This is not being financially independent.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
When she suddenly came on the scene from nowhere, I couldn't understand how she was connected with so many people at the top of the illumined ones pile. How is nothing from nowhere suddenly rubbing shoulders with Obama's, Clinton's Oprah?

As someone who had always had an interest in conspiracy theories the only logical conclusion I could come up with is she's been recruited to damage the RF irreparably from the inside out by those hell bent on us being a republic.

Here we are four years later and I've been thinking things about the RF this week that wouldn't have been possible even a year ago.

Your comment plays right into what I've been thinking for a some time. So many of us are starting to see this the same way, are we all off?
I said from the outset..she is a plant..completely used to infiltrate the BRF..she targeted the dimmest of them all..who in his own words said I hope she loves me..not a chance.she is all about the status and the money. I hope Brenda and Charles told them to duck off..I really do.

This old trollop has 16 bathrooms in the new house now apparently, yes that’s right SIXTEEN!!!!!!!!!
who would ever need 16 bathrooms!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

I bet having to pretend shes down to earth enough to go through with actually P*SSING in the woods and wiping her fanny with a leaf has traumatised her so much it’s led to her insisting to Real Estate that she takes the only house in LA with the most amount of lavvies in it !!!!!!
I bet she never cleans a single one.

Reactions: 16
Make it stop 🛑

Living in a delusional world, a material world. Sung by Meghan and the sugars.

Thank you @Smeghead for sharing.
And welcome!!!

View attachment 211380
Very inaccurate portrayal of that first date.
The walls were not purple, they were covered in wallpaper depicting lots of lady parts/vaginas/foofs/fannies/minges.
Twas a very romantic setting. Who needs twinkling stars and moonlight when you can have wall to wall (literally) minges.
Clearly Haz didn't take the hint though, he waited until date three before unleashing his princely penis on the fragrant smeggy's pleasure dome.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The walls were not purple, they were covered in wallpaper depicting lots of lady parts/vaginas/foofs/fannies/minges.
Twas a very romantic setting. Who needs twinkling stars and moonlight when you can have wall to wall (literally) minges.
Clearly Haz didn't take the hint though, he waited until date three before unleashing his princely penis on the fragrant smeggy's pleasure dome.
I think the magic minge was out on date one...how else would he be so bleep struck?

She put herself out on the craig ferguson show in La..her body is hairless ..shaved like a dolphin..whilst wearing a negliee and pouting and flirting...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes it is all very odd the way that the news of the move came out.

And surely places at that end of the market are not routinely splashed across real estate agency's websites complete with photos and floorplans, because ANYONE at that level of purchasing is going to want privacy and security about details such as home layout. How come they appear to have bought the least secret place possible?

Yet we know that Hazard was there in the property at some point, because people have matched up one of his video waffles to the real estate photos.

Doesn't mean they've definitely bought it and are living there though.

Maybe they haven't actually bought it, and it was all a set up, one to test how widely and quickly information on them and their possible residences spreads; two to test out how buying a place like that would go down with the media and UK taxpayer plebs like us that indirectly fund them; and three perhaps to throw us off the scent of wherever they've really moved to.

Trust noone, but least of all those two clowns!
They sent out some PR to Page Six including an insult to Tyler Perry because they are classy like that. They'd been madly dropping hints but the press hadn't bitten.

Agree about the floorplans but they were happy enough to have the glam pictures published. Sloppy clean up also gave the tabloids the gift of the stripper pole...

The property has been sold and the trust that owns it looks like it was registered by Megz's business manager. So probably them (or just Meghan if you are on the Divorce Train like me)

Are they actually living there? Good point. They put out some PR saying that they were 'scared to go out due to their level of celebrity' which sounds like they aren't actually there to me...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The Harry Markle piece is very interesting. The bottom line speculation is that Chateau Darkle was purchased by a vehicle owned by Meghan with a more or less 50:50 split of downpayment and mortgage.

The Downpayment is described as being "proudly" their own resources. But they dont have any resources. They give away the money they extort for embarassing charity stunts. It is impossible to believe Markel had anything left of her cable TV earnings having as Ms Moir succinctly puts it "bought into a movie stars lifestyle on a TV actresses wages.." to go cruising for moneyed, stupid, well mannered ("Is he nice?") English schlong; and Harry having last earned an honest buck in 2015 when the Army establishment tried and failed to pass him over to the Australians.

So whichever way you look at it this sum must have been someone elses money. That someone else being the BRF whose only actual wealth is held in trust for us as part of the deal that gives them a lifestyle and respect beyond the dreams of Beyonce in exchange for a life of fairly humdrum duty and little privacy. So us then. Our wealth and the good reputation of one of our most important institutions. This is whats funding these cunts.

Next the Mortage. They arent mortagable not for a multi-million sum. It must be guaranteed either by Harrys Trust or the increasingly compromised and sorry figure of our putative next monarch. Are you listening Camilla?

Harry Markle speculates that the Chatelaine of Chateau Darkle's plan is to seize the property mortage free as part fo a divorce settlement. Who knows. I'm sure the husk of the man she met in that foul London Club (no decent person should go there or be a member) is increasingly terrifyling to live with.

What can safely be said is that we are in danger of becoming accustomed to the most obscene squandering of our money. You know the odd 10's of millions on a wedding here; easily a million pounds worth of meretricious tat worn but once, apparently to get "revenge" (yes love by your designers on you!); the rental on a breathtaking house in Canada (that wasnt good enough) and then the pile in LA that was even more beneath them; countless million in "security" so she feels important.

THIS HAS TO STOP. The overwhelming characteristic of serious fraudsters is thier quite stupendous greed which after the whole thing goes pop leaves not a wrack behind. We are being fleeced.

Aunty has to dress for dinner, and shes in an ugly mood.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
UK Daily Express paper asking if the Queen should make an official statement about Finding Freedom book !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
UK Daily Express paper asking if the Queen should make an official statement about Finding Freedom book !
If the Queen stays silent..then it is all true..what a sorry state of affairs.

The Queen is 94. I am not a royalist..I think they are past their sell by date..but ffks..Meghan and Harry..not real names really tried to duck up the monarchy.

Reactions: 15
If the Queen stays silent..then it is all true..what a sorry state of affairs.

The Queen is 94. I am not a royalist..I think they are past their sell by date..but ffks..Meghan and Harry..not real names really tried to duck up the monarchy.
I think the Queen has to stay quiet on this kind of things as they're not important.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh god, now I have a picture in my head I can't get rid of. Its a chipolata being greedily gobbled up by a giant clam.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I said from the outset..she is a plant..completely used to infiltrate the BRF..she targeted the dimmest of them all..who in his own words said I hope she loves me..not a chance.she is all about the status and the money. I hope Brenda and Charles told them to duck off..I really do.
Planted by whom, infiltrated to what end?

Reactions: 11
Enjoy your dinner @antinoos.

Haz has trusts and the one thing you can do with a trust (usually) is use fund to help The Marital Home. Megz is well advised by her malevolent business manager cronies and will have wanted to extract some dosh from Haz's otherwise untouchable prior-to-marriage wealth. The Harkles have earned at least a couple of million in the past few years. We've had a whiff of a few things but there will be plenty more, there always is. And yes, Prince Harry can get a Speshul Dim Prince-flavoured High Net Worth mortgage based on his future earnings as a conference speaker and documentarian. He shouldn't, but the normal rules don't apply. Even Fergie could run a 2 million quid overdraft for many years before someone raised an eyebrow.

I'm watching (with one eye) the 19th Summit shindig today. Future VP Kamala Harris is coming over fairly well. You can watch a live stream here. Meghan's on last, interviewing 19th CEO Emily Ramshaw, at around 9 pm or so.

Reactions: 11
I suppose we could use the Freedom of Information mechanism to write to Prince Charles and the Queen and ask for clarity as to the taxpayer-funded element of support for Prince Harry's lifestyle. If we get fobbed off then we take their responses to the newspapers.
I don’t think the FOI covers the RF.

Reactions: 7
Haz has trusts and the one thing you can do with a trust (usually) is use fund to help The Marital Home. Megz is well advised by her malevolent business manager cronies and will have wanted to extract some dosh from Haz's otherwise untouchable prior-to-marriage wealth. The Harkles have earned at least a couple of million in the past few years. We've had a whiff of a few things but there will be plenty more, there always is. And yes, Prince Harry can get a Speshul Dim Prince-flavoured High Net Worth mortgage based on his future earnings as a conference speaker and documentarian. He shouldn't, but the normal rules don't apply. Even Fergie could run a 2 million quid overdraft for many years before someone raised an eyebrow.

They stashed away the JP Morgan money.
Dont forget she’s been merching non stop since she got engaged.
Finding Freebies is full of product placement.
Apparently she did some paid gigs in S.Africa when Harry went to Angola.
It’s not beyond her to squirrel away $4m.
I think the mortgage is guaranteed by Harry’s trust.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Steel cut oats are from the inside of whole oats and chopped quite fine with steel blades. Also known as pinhead oatmeal or groats. My grandmother used to make savoury things with them frequently. They go make good porridge but take longer to cook. This is a good brand available in the UK.
Thanks I'd honestly never heard of them before!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.