Harry and Meghan #37 Do actresses **** in the woods?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's like the cat whose got the cream.

She forges forward and he follows in her shadow like the lapdog he is.

That is particularly despicable picture of her.

we read it the same way ...
İ can feel the collective hate on here for them. İ have to admit that İ hate them too. They could have just lived peacefully with Charles paying and İ wouldn't care. İ just want them to stop preaching and lording it and merching it and to stfu.......

Reactions: 35
I don't think it's that difficult.

No, I don’t mean the starting up of it. I mean getting it out there so people know to sign it. I don’t do Facebook or instagram and I never tweet. It would take someone who uses all the above and more to bring it to people’s attention.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 15
İ can feel the collective hate on here for them. İ have to admit that İ hate them too. They could have just lived peacefully with Charles paying and İ wouldn't care. İ just want them to stop preaching and lording it and merching it and to stfu.......
I don't think I've ever detested anyone more in my whole life ...

If there is a shred of decency or one iota of good in her, I can't see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Was watching the recorded version of everyone's talking about Jamie and this little gem popped up!! Better watch out meghan 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would not say I feel any hate.I do feel they all messed up so badly they cant find their way out now.The mess has led them all to making mistakes and letting the public down very badly, so many bad examples of their behaviour contradicting their preaching and we all have to accept it.If we behaved the way they did we would have trouble and I am sure no bank in the world would lend my husband and I so much money we could buy a huge place when we owe for somethhing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That sums it up. I'm really angry at the way they are collectively sticking two fingers up at the Brits who are one way or another paying for them, and the abuse of the RF. It's all about their behaviour and sense of entitlement.

If they had bought a nice house in California, and lived a quiet life with the odd bit of uncontroversial work and charidee, I wouldn't care (much). Who is bothered by what Lord Frederick Windsor and Sophie Winkleman get up to? No one. They pop up in the odd Hello piece and that's about it. But the attention-seeking Harkles didn't want to take that route.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That sums it up. I'm really angry at the way they are collectively sticking two fingers up at the Brits who are one way or another paying for them, and the abuse of the RF. It's all about their behaviour and sense of entitlement.

If they had bought a nice house in California, and lived a quiet life with the odd bit of uncontroversial work and charidee, I wouldn't care (much). Who is bothered by what Lord Frederick Windsor and Sophie Winkleman get up to? No one. They pop up in the odd Hello piece and that's about it. But the attention-seeking Harkles didn't want to take that route.
Yes. I don’t hate them, I increasingly despise them. But I do hate what they are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is this what Meghan's hope and/or plan is?? That she completely sullies the reputation of the RF so that William is never King? And she and Harry take their 'rightful' place as 'most popular 'Amercian Royalty'? She is counting on the 'never complain, never explain' approach from them. She will keep releasing negative info about the RF and positive info about her because it will never be challenged.
Good point. Maybe this is her master plan. Turning everyone against RF. It maybe working as I'm slowly going off the RF for their refusal to do or say anything. I know the 'never explain' thing, but these are different times.

Reactions: 18
No, I don’t mean the starting up of it. I mean getting it out there so people know to sign it. I don’t do Facebook or instagram and I never tweet. It would take someone who uses all the above and more to bring it to people’s attention.
[/QUOTE]
Oh I see, sorry - my mistake. I do Facebook but I doubt very much any of my contacts would sign up! I'm not on Twitter, from the minimal contact I've had with that platform it seems like a magnet for bullies and trolls.

Reactions: 12
Good point. Maybe this is her master plan. Turning everyone against RF. It maybe working as I'm slowly going off the RF for their refusal to do or say anything. I know the 'never explain' thing, but these are different times.
Different times and a different situation.The whole world is in a bad place at the moment,no room for entitled money graspers.

Reactions: 16
Didnt they say in FF book that they didnt want any staff (a dig at W&K) and preferred it to be just the 3 of them, all cozy? Well they are sure as hell hoing to have a huge load of staff at that mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Haven't followed this thread in a while, so maybe this has been posted already, but how perfect does this picture capture their relationship? 😂View attachment 211433
If ever there was a woman on a mission that's her!

Their entitlement and arrogance is deeply unpleasant. If Brenda and her men in grey suits really do have a long term plan I'd suggest bringing their timetable forward a bit! I'm all for playing the long game but this pair need a reality check sharpish! The sheer audacity of them lecturing the rest of us from that mansion doesn't sit well at all :mad: :mad: It's poor taste at the best of times - and we're far from that at the moment!

Reactions: 35
Didnt they say in FF book that they didnt want any staff (a dig at W&K) and preferred it to be just the 3 of them, all cozy? Well they are sure as hell hoing to have a huge load of staff at that mansion.
Yes, I wondered about that, too. It seems they’ll spout any old crap to take a sideswipe at the Cambridges, then turn around and do the very same thing themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh I see, sorry - my mistake. I do Facebook but I doubt very much any of my contacts would sign up! I'm not on Twitter, from the minimal contact I've had with that platform it seems like a magnet for bullies and trolls.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly. It will need someone like murky Meg, wally, Taz etc, all of them and more to get the ball rolling.

Reactions: 11
Just read in the UK Daily Express that Harry and Meghan had fully expected the British taxpayers to foot the security bills....

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I suppose we could use the Freedom of Information mechanism to write to Prince Charles and the Queen and ask for clarity as to the taxpayer-funded element of support for Prince Harry's lifestyle. If we get fobbed off then we take their responses to the newspapers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
THAT mansion is going to bankrupt the BRF. in addition to the cost of maintenance, there is also numerous amount of insurance you have to purchase as well to "protect" the house. Maybe that is their plan now since they can't have what they want. Maybe it's their indirect way of hurting William so Duchy will be sucked dried by the time Will takes over.

Now it makes sense why there were articles about how H kept in contact with Charles... the only reason they're in constant contact is to ask bank of dad for money! Otherwise, he has no purpose in communicating with his dad. I have a feeling that history is repeating itself. Maybe that is how M kept in contact with her dad when she was younger and needed help with paying her bills... Now that M's bank of dad is dry, she cut him off.

Honestly, this excessive spending needs to STOP. I rather spend the money on those who are actually in need!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Just read in the UK Daily Express that Harry and Meghan had fully expected the British taxpayers to foot the security bills....
Of course they did. He’s always been the dimmest bulb in the palace, it would never have crossed his mind that this sort of stuff costs money.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
When she suddenly came on the scene from nowhere, I couldn't understand how she was connected with so many people at the top of the illumined ones pile. How is nothing from nowhere suddenly rubbing shoulders with Obama's, Clinton's Oprah?

As someone who had always had an interest in conspiracy theories the only logical conclusion I could come up with is she's been recruited to damage the RF irreparably from the inside out by those hell bent on us being a republic.

Here we are four years later and I've been thinking things about the RF this week that wouldn't have been possible even a year ago.

Your comment plays right into what I've been thinking for a some time. So many of us are starting to see this the same way, are we all off?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.