Harry and Meghan #359 Waaargh - what is it good for? Absolutely nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from the DM article on Rachel's merching papwalk

Her husband and their two children - Archie, four, and two-year-old Lilibet - were not seen.

doesn't seem to see much of them does she? Do they ever have family days out?

Reactions: 35
That jumper looks like she bought it from Pep & Co. (For those not in the U.K., Pep & Co is a very cheap clothing shop owned by Poundland.)
We've just had one open near us, here in Spain
We went this morning and spent a lot of money on food: Cadbury chocolate, crisps
So happy ,but going to be so fat, I'm a chocoholic with no willpower

On topic: Thanks for all the photos of the RF today

Reactions: 19
Apologies for responding to a post many pages ago but I saw on IG someone point out that as well as honouring the Irish Guards combined with her husband and children the Wales’ were in the colours of the Welsh flag

Reactions: 38
Come on, her makeup is trowled on. Heavy eyeshadow, scultpting, bronzer, light pink lippie. Strutting around with only a body guard and no other living thing in view, no cars on the street, merching that ghastly bag, and her trademark duper's delight smirk while sniffing her armpit. This is her c'est tragique, dame aux camelias, no one asks if I am ok pap walk. Firetruck off ILBW and your little pwince too.

Reactions: 35

I have been on a couple of trail rides at the back of a riding school when young.
Novice riders get the laid back horses so ok.
But the more experienced riders get the young or fresh horses on separate times. These horses knew when they we turning towards home and it took all the riders skill to prevent a gallop home.

Years before I went there a group of ponies and horses were kept in a bush block with a bit of flat sand which reached from one fence to another.
On their days off they would all line up at one fence race to the other and walk back, wait for everybody to line up and go again.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.