Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep forgetting the time difference so there possibly still more to come today?!

Reactions: 16
Patrick on gb news saying H is arrogant and entitled by not turning up today. Said he will have a shock being cross questioned by highly skilled barristers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Look who popped up on my IG. How tacky promoting that game with those annoying YouTube ads, whilst still reminding people he was in Suits, which finished years ago.
7187AA15-251A-47C0-8757-401835948F24.jpeg
74522FF8-118C-4F7F-8194-EBE67CEF0B13.jpeg

Here are the comments from underneath:
D7C682AE-0219-43F1-943A-53DA91095A1E.jpeg

---
Johnny Depp had a much larger crowd View attachment 2218818
Netflix have provided this photo of the crowds of Harry supporters, taken outside the courtroom earlier today….
A329AC24-A271-40B7-8811-A470139C922D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I don't understand why anyone allowed Harry to think it was a good idea to go on the stand. Isn't anyone looking out for his interests? It's going to be a disaster for him. Personally I can't wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Our new Tattler s won't know about our CAS squad so if you have any feisty pets who would enjoy a good nip,piss and dump on the Cunsters let me know.

Ginger Tom with his one eye is the head Honcho so you would have to get his approval first.

Any photos would be considered and welcomed its a very exclusive club🐱🐱🐕🐕
Screenshot_20230605_161818_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't understand why anyone allowed Harry to think it was a good idea to go on the stand. Isn't anyone looking out for his interests? It's going to be a disaster for him. Personally I can't wait.
This above anything for me shows Smegs contempt for her husband. You couldn't let someone you truly loved expose themselves in this way.
As Cass, I personally cannot wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Too bloody right - I hope he is annihilated, brought down and put in his place

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m not a legal expert so apologies if this is a daft question .. wtf has Diana and deadman in swimming pool bloke got to do with Harry being hacked? It’s a letter written years ago between them and as far as I can see is feck all proof and hacking?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just spotted this too

Screenshot_20230605-162141.png

Edit to add - confusion over birth date?
Yesterday or 30th May?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you, I keep getting him advertising a game and had no idea who he is so at least I know now.
A reminder that not everyone from the production has done badly, he may be a laughing stock but at least he’s not a global laughing stock.
(I also still have no idea who he is).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Patrick on gb news saying H is arrogant and entitled by not turning up today. Said he will have a shock being cross questioned by highly skilled barristers
The Michael Cole comment was good, about the court not being interested in 'his' truth, they will want THE truth.

Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20230605_081225_Instagram.jpg
Question: Do y'all have any interest in starting an Off Topic thread for we CAS Squaddies that's like the Tea & Sympathy one?
I wish we had a DM feature BC then I could bring Smidge bug repellent and pressed leaves/flowers from Balmoral for y'all. W/o DMs how to get the addresses as we know Sugars and psychos are lurking? My neighborhood bestie is a typewriter artist of renown, I could mail copies of her work. Lady Susan Rhodes wrote her a thank you on Windsor letterhead; it's gorgeous.
Screenshot_20230605_071647_Samsung Internet.jpg

Her work is available on taptapart .com but I can make copies or get a better price from her. I know she'd do a special run of at least 40 or 50 for me at a price I would not charge you guys for (I get free flat mailing within the US.)
For those in the UK we're there next month and I'm happy to bring some and mail them when we're there! 😘
She's getting real steam. She's on TV all the time and her Ruth Bader Ginsberg was purchased by the ACLU and is displayed there! She raised thousands on a Zelenskyy one and donates all profits to charity. When her 24 y/o son got his government COVID check he immediately gave it to the fire department. She's our son's legal guardian if we both pass and a living Saint. Been a first grade teacher for 37 years and spends some Summers volunteering in China and India.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.