Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this plays into the theory of leaking info to M&H such as Eug going into labor when she already had the baby to see if they would leak it

I actually think August and Ernest is quite a cute sibset, but I do not understand Ronnie instead of Ronald

• Wow
Reactions: 30
@Nuttynana, I have a very "special" recruit for your CAS squad.

Lets call him "Bob" for security reasons (and because that's his name). He doesn't have money, but what he does have is a very particular set of skills, skills he has acquired over a very long career, skills that make him a nightmare for people like Harold.

He is a fully trained member of the SAS (Special and Stupid). He has undergone kidnap training: snatched while relaxing at home, taken to a remote location and tortured by vets. Only yesterday, he was caught in an ambush and had to flee for his life when a small flying insect almost took his head off. No door can stop him (unless it's closed or pushed to and needs pulling to open) He has survived whole minutes with an empty food bowl.

In short, he's a dense fluffy killing machine to spiders and leaves... mice, birds, all insects especially butterflies, the postie and some especially aggressive leaves scare the living tit out of him.

😂
This has cracked me up.

Read it out to the other half just as our cat walked across the room. At the mention of surviving whole minutes with an empty food bowl she shouted noooo and had to go and eat immediately. Not something any cat should have to endure.

I think Bob is awesome.
---
Here's something to laugh at on a Monday morning

View attachment 2218514
These people are weird. Harold only has 3 fingers in that first pic. And way too much hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So his lawyers said he didn't appear today due to him being different from other claimants eg his flying across the world from his home and all the security that entails.

As a member of public said - he is so entitled and the Judge should throw the case out.

I think he should have at least be held in contempt of court, as the judge made clear at the last session he wanted all those appearing, to be available the day before
The fact he hasn't turned up today has done him no favours IMO.

Reactions: 23
I have no sympathy for H in the hacking case. He is using other members of his family and celebrities to prove his case.

He has invaded everyone's privacy.

H was hacked 9 times and offered £200,000 but rejected it. Why didn't he sue then.

The POW was awarded £1,000,000 and gave it to H's charity, the Invictus Games.

Is cry baby whinging dimwit H jealous because POW got the million pounds and mad that the money wasn't put through Archehole so the gruesomes could siphon off their 95%.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I have no sympathy for H in the hacking case. He is using other members of his family and celebrities to prove his case.

He has invaded everyone's privacy.

H was hacked 9 times and offered £200,000 but rejected it. Why didn't he sue then.

The POW was awarded £1,000,000 and gave it to H's charity, the Invictus Games.

Is cry baby whinging dimwit H jealous because POW got the million pounds and mad that the money wasn't put through Archehole so the gruesomes could siphon off their 95%.
Exactly, this should have been done years ago, why only now? 200,000 seems a reasonable settlement to most but then again that would only buy 2 x camel coloured maternity dresses for Smeg, the one with the cheap looking trim…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Not a fan of the name Ernest I’ve got to say 😬

And Ronnie is a proper bruiser of a name compared to the pompousness of Ernest & George. Ronald would have worked better (more regal less East End thug - and I’m allowed to say that coz my grandad is a Ron/Ronnie/Ronald 🤣).

I used to prefer Eugenie to Beatrice at one point but now B has got her handsome Italian hubby and has become super stylish I’m starting to prefer her to Eugenie.
Isn't it strange how when we see a name, if we have personally known someone with that name, we tend to think that this new person will be of the same character as the one we have known.

I knew an Ernest, sadly no longer with us, and Ernie was the most kind, gentle and funny man you could hope to meet. As soon as I saw Eugene's baby's name I thought of him, although I don't think it suits a small baby!

Then I saw Ronnie .... that was my father's name, Ronald but always known as Ronnie. Nothing like an East End thug ..... loved swimming, riding his bicycle, climbing mountains, pot holing and all things historical. Served in the RAF in the war, but would never talk about it.

I hope this new baby will grow up to be a mixture of these two rather than like Ronnie Kray!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Eugenie calling her eldest “Augie” makes me want to don an “Eat the rich” t shirt. So ridiculous. And now this one will be called “Ernie”…. Give me strength
My old moneyed fam has been torn apart by money issues. My much older sibs are still getting money from our mom. I've been working since I was 14 (long story) and took no money for uni or otherwise from my family. Living around a bunch of wealthy cunts I fully agree money is the root of most evil and idle hands are the devil's playground. Hub and I have always had more than one job sometimes 3; we don't like to turn down work. I went back to work the second our son was in Kindergarten as a stylist for fun. Material things aren't important - family, good health and moments of quality are what matters. Money causes misery exactly like the show Succession. Everyone thinks Tom Hanks is great but his younger son is a mess thanks to money and Hollywood. His entitled wife Rita Wilson got caught filming at ABBA Voyages the hologram concert in London when there was a no filming ban. (We're going to see it next month!) That's what's in the Flatpacks future. Spoiled entitled brats like the Kardashian & RealHoWives kids. Mommy Dearest only cares about Hermes blankets, not teaching her kids about the real Hermes or any other Greek mythology. The P&POW will make sure the Cambridgelings have solid values.
That's impossible in Smeg's case.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This above anything for me shows Smegs contempt for her husband. You couldn't let someone you truly loved expose themselves in this way.
As Cass, I personally cannot wait.
Same with the book.

If you loved someone who seemed intent on destroying their own reputation - while apparently believing they were destroying others - you would say to them, 'for your own sake, please don't do it.'

I believe she aided and abetted in the writing of Waaaah as her husband made an absolute show of himself in every possible way. Then sat back and watched his idiotic interviews as he shot himself firmly in both feet.

And now onto this where he will potentially be eviscerated in court. Whereas he probably thinks he can get away with saying waaaah waaaah waaaaah I'm a prince waaaah waaaaah waaaah.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This makes me laugh so much because my grandad, Ronnie, was a milk man and we used to say Ronnie was the fastest milkman in the north west 🤣🤣🤣
Was that trees a rustlin'
Or the 'inges of the gate
Or Ernie's ghostly gold tops
A rattlin' in their crate?

Genius.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Surely some of these things relate to issues across more than one area? Maybe there were times that Harold was hard done by the press in the pass, but, were these issues actually illegal? Which is what the Mirror case is about?

Some of these things surely are a difference of opinion? Are any of these illegal, or just ill advised? There is the whole Freedom of Information issue, The Public interest issue, the issues that arise from individuals selling their stories, eg Paul Burrell, friends or associates of Harry, and maybe even ladies like Angela Kelly.

Then add in issue around Hazno and his active service in Afghanistan, which must have caused so so many issues on a state level, I can imagine loads of indirect pressure and publicity around this, to prevent Hazno doing any kind of active service there, from all kinds of people, the RF, secret services, the military itself. because Harold serving a war in Afghanistan was such a bad idea from a diplomatic point of view! I am no diplomat, but I studied history and have an educated awareness of the mess that is and was Afghanistan. Its a mess politically for so many different reasons, the Russians failed to sort things out, the Americans and British failed to sort anything out, its a religious fundamentalist state, whose people are in poverty, but it has a massive income from the poppies /drugs it grows, and from wealthy sympathisers like Bin Laden. so a mess. The minute Hazno arrived in Afghanistan to play at soldiers, he put a massive target over not only his head, but also over the soldiers he was serving with. If he had been seized as a hostage, what kind of disaster would this have been?

In some ways:
The price of this (money in this) shouldn't matter.
You(one) should know, that's priceless, someone took it away from you (one), by lying.

Except that we all know that in reality, money in the current world in 2023, does matter a great deal. There is a virtual recession, people are needing to use food banks, far too many people are homeless, or struggling to survive. So a multi millionaire Prince, suing the British Press virtually for hurty feelings, looks extremely tacky to me, and a huge waste of money that could be better spent elsewhere.
Exactly what was taken away from him? How did he actually miss out?

And did anyone actually lie about him, or did they instead distort the actual truth and embroider the facts a bit to suit their story? A bit like almost everything H & M do?
Where is the line between illegal and ill advised.
1.Harry didn't start the war in Afghanistan.
2.He was planned for Iraq(if he succeeded there) he would get the same accusations.(just WMD mockery)
3. Afghanistan (retraining and many other things happened because of media interference)
4.Even in Afghanistan, media (Australian first) interfered, by outing him.
5.I have seen no evidence that something like 4. could happen to any regular service member anywhere in the world. So why?Public interest?
6.Playing soldiers, based on that Royals shouldn't serve at all, William could have crashed on a rescue mission (example) and killed someone on the ground by accident.
Why (and it would happen) should he get more ''scrutiny'' over something that could happen to any SAR pilot? Because media? Because ?
7. I f we are so opposed to war (I'm a dumb Pacifist anyway) why the glorification of the Heritage Foundation which was one of the primary instigators and''organizers by ''selling wars via media'' to everyone including Britain.Because they are after Harry and I don't like Harry?

8. Charles played soldier for about 5 years, unable to handle anyone having a microsecond of limelight, he actualy visited a crisis area:

Charles. Archive.png

Bob McGowan (Independent) and James Hands(ITN)war corespondents (source for above)

8. The fact that dislike (hatred) of Eugenie exists on SM doesn't give the media the right to claim that she doesn't speak with her sister, when photographic evidence exists in official capacity to the contrary.

9.The truly funny difference of opinion is however the ''journalistic'' fact that William is trimming the Rose bush.
I of course have the right to be-entertained, I mean
Rocksavage laid down his wife for his country, objective fact exists anyway-APB certainly did?
10. It's about choices, is my right to be entertained, to get a validation of my world view above the right of others to get the same right that I should expect from laws, because the only real difference is actually -fame and that's-media created.
11. Why is Alastair Campbell absolved from ''crisis of living scrutiny'' and all the others including ...journalists (they created the need for lawsuits in the first place)
But not Royals. Because selfmade?
Yeah, some equally on the backs of other people's misery.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Surely Harry's legal team should have indicated that the wanted to cross examine Mirror group's statements to get them called? - Harry is the plaintive and it's up to his side to prove his case - not up to Mirror group to assume who Harry's side wants to cross examine

Sherbourne (representing Harry) does not seem to be covering himself in glory here
- he couldn't get his client to court on time (pissing off the judge and wasting court time)
- he is trying to argue that Mirror group is responsible for illegally obtaining information despite the fact that some were based on information that had previously appeared in other publications and some based on interviews Harry himself gave (the judge seemed nonplussed by this)
- he tried to get new statements introduced into evidence very recently and after the deadline for submissions passed (the judge ruled against their inclusion on May 23 but it makes the whole management of Harry's case look like a shambles)
That is my question, why didn't Sherburne subpoena the authors? Perhaps they articles are old enough that the authors could reasonabley state they can't recall.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if they were planning for MGN to fold before this, and settle out of court? You know, like in a drama production.
I think H thought he was on another winner.
I think the gruesomes have won most, if not all, other cases they have taken to court.

Reactions: 14
I thought David Sherbourne was quite highly thought of? Surely no amount of money is worth losing your professional reputation, unless it's a massive amount and you are eyeing up retirement! Which then begs the question who is representing him in the Bahamas was it? Would he have 6 different teams on each case, 7 possibly if he is going to appeal the JR decision

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.