Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has cracked me up.

Read it out to the other half just as our cat walked across the room. At the mention of surviving whole minutes with an empty food bowl she shouted noooo and had to go and eat immediately. Not something any cat should have to endure.

I think Bob is awesome.
---

These people are weird. Harold only has 3 fingers in that first pic. And way too much hair
Terrific avatar🏆

Reactions: 15
I have no sympathy for H in the hacking case. He is using other members of his family and celebrities to prove his case.

He has invaded everyone's privacy.

H was hacked 9 times and offered £200,000 but rejected it. Why didn't he sue then.

The POW was awarded £1,000,000 and gave it to H's charity, the Invictus Games.

Is cry baby whinging dimwit H jealous because POW got the million pounds and mad that the money wasn't put through Archehole so the gruesomes could siphon off their 95%.
BIB I think you've hit the nail on the head. Willy always comes out on top and it's NOT FAIR! Nobody told him! Blimey, he makes the Duke of Windsor look like Albert Einstein. Such a dreadfully dreary little man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Eugenie calling her eldest “Augie” makes me want to don an “Eat the rich” t shirt. So ridiculous. And now this one will be called “Ernie”…. Give me strength
Do you think if he’s outside playing and she wants him to come in, does she shout “Augie, Augie, Augie!”
And does he reply “ Oy, oy, oy”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Where is the line between illegal and ill advised.
1.Harry didn't start the war in Afghanistan.
2.He was planned for Iraq(if he succeeded there) he would get the same accusations.(just WMD mockery)
3. Afghanistan (retraining and many other things happened because of media interference)
4.Even in Afghanistan, media (Australian first) interfered, by outing him.
5.I have seen no evidence that something like 4. could happen to any regular service member anywhere in the world. So why?Public interest?
6.Playing soldiers, based on that Royals shouldn't serve at all, William could have crashed on a rescue mission (example) and killed someone on the ground by accident.
Why (and it would happen) should he get more ''scrutiny'' over something that could happen to any SAR pilot? Because media? Because ?
7. I f we are so opposed to war (I'm a dumb Pacifist anyway) why the glorification of the Heritage Foundation which was one of the primary instigators and''organizers by ''selling wars via media'' to everyone including Britain.Because they are after Harry and I don't like Harry?

8. Charles played soldier for about 5 years, unable to handle anyone having a microsecond of limelight, he actualy visited a crisis area:

View attachment 2219112
Bob McGowan (Independent) and James Hands(ITN)war corespondents (source for above)

8. The fact that dislike (hatred) of Eugenie exists on SM doesn't give the media the right to claim that she doesn't speak with her sister, when photographic evidence exists in official capacity to the contrary.

9.The truly funny difference of opinion is however the ''journalistic'' fact that William is trimming the Rose bush.
I of course have the right to be-entertained, I mean
Rocksavage laid down his wife for his country, objective fact exists anyway-APB certainly did?
10. It's about choices, is my right to be entertained, to get a validation of my world view above the right of others to get the same right that I should expect from laws, because the only real difference is actually -fame and that's-media created.
11. Why is Alastair Campbell absolved from ''crisis of living scrutiny'' and all the others including ...journalists (they created the need for lawsuits in the first place)
But not Royals. Because selfmade?
Yeah, some equally on the backs of other people's misery.
The gap between illegal and ill advised seems usually to lie in the courts!!

I too am a kind of pacifist! And I have massive reluctance for all wars, but probably accept that some are going to inevitable. Im not sure I see any place for any kind of high profile figure to fight in a war zone though, I can imagine its easier to create security for an MP or the President to visit a war zone, but, its not going to be easy for any kind of high profile figure either in the RF or elsewhere to go and see active service. Particularly in an area where non combatant and combatant hostages are likely to be used. Look at the way the British ex soldiers fighting for the Ukraine, and captured by Russia, or American journalists working in Russia have been used as media pawns, and and they were just regular men on the street.

So I am not sure what role I see the RF having within the military at all. Apart from the visibility aspect. Although I dont think working on rescue helicopters is anything like as dangerous as entering a war zone as a combatant.

And who said I absolved Alistair Campbell and Hugh Grant etc from the cost of living crisis? This whole court case seems to me a waste of time and money for everyone involved.

Reactions: 20
BIB I think you've hit the nail on the head. Willy always comes out on top and it's NOT FAIR! Nobody told him! Blimey, he makes the Duke of Windsor look like Albert Einstein. Such a dreadfully dreary little man.
There was a word we used to use a lot when I were a young 'un, that you don't hear now. I think it sums up Hazno perfectly.

TWERP.

It was never really defined, I don't think, but you just somehow knew it meant an unattractive, ineffective little weedy bloke, possibly with questionable personal hygiene.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Unpopular opinion, I like the name Ernest, don't like August though sounds like a name you'd give a girl to me.
---
Do you think if he’s outside playing and she wants him to come in, does she shout “Augie, Augie, Augie!”
And does he reply “ Oy, oy, oy”
I think if he's outside playing his nanny goes and gets him in, bathes him, puts clean clothes on him then hands him to his mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think this plays into the theory of leaking info to M&H such as Eug going into labor when she already had the baby to see if they would leak it

I actually think August and Ernest is quite a cute sibset, but I do not understand Ronnie instead of Ronald
Strong indicators that the original is from Phil Dampier.
It means that he wanted to portray Eugenie as someone that intentionally wants to overshadow the Waleses and Bea.(during the Jordanian wedding)

Most names are somehow in Royal/or Jacks lineage, why they shortened Ronald is a mystery.
But Ronald (Sarah's dad) was actually called Ronnie/Ron.
George is Jack's dad, and of course King George.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I hope they call the baby Ernest and not Ernie, always make me think of the fastest milkman in the West.
---

Snap
Will he have a horse called Trigger that's the real question....

Triiigggeeeerrrr

P.S. adding the video so the non UK Tattlers know what we're talking about ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There was a word we used to use a lot when I were a young 'un, that you don't hear now. I think it sums up Hazno perfectly.

TWERP.

It was never really defined, I don't think, but you just somehow knew it meant an unattractive, ineffective little weedy bloke, possibly with questionable personal hygiene.
Also:

WAZZOCK

A stupid and/or annoying person 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.