Harry and Meghan #354 When Dracula is less draining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well yes.....
Hazno is the one who has a history with unconscious bias, with his on the record comments about his p*** friend,
using derogatory terms eg rag**** to describe his Afghani opposition!

So it would be interesting if the Mirror could make a case that this kind of unconscious bias, is a symptom of the highly privileged education system that he was educated within, and the highly privileged family he was born into, and nothing at all to do with the general attitude of the british public, as represented by the Daily Mirror readership!!

Hazno is the one who called his family racist, or who allowed and conspired with his wife to call his family racist, maybe the clips from the Oprah show could be shown in court?

There is a massive case to be built around the facts that Hazno seemed to have no knowledge or understanding of the British people or their attitude to racism. Or of the massive efforts made to educate people of black history, maybe use British Black History Month, going back into the 1970s at least. Maybe a few catalogues from British toy shops of the the 1960s, 1970s or 1980s showing black baby dolls might be relevant to add to his education of the British attitude to racism? His attitudes to racism seem based upon American History, not British History!!
Harry is the only member of the current RF who has been recorded using racial slurs. He didn’t take responsibility for them then or now. Where he picked it up I don’t know, but it’s bleeping unbelievable that this scumbag has been able to accuse both his family and the British public of racism, having said the unforgivable things he has said ON CAMERA.

This is why I don’t want him to ever come back to the UK even for a visit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
BIB
You(one) should know, that's priceless, someone took it away from you (one), by lying.
Are you saying @Evangelina that Harold has been set up, and that he'll be annihilated and has been given labels unfairly? Some fair, some not? That his being a traitor etc doesn't detract from the fact he's been lied about and nor should it? Who lied about him if so, and why? Are we underestimating TPTB spin? I've always felt we've been gaslit, looking in one direction at a commotion while something else slides under the radar.

Sorry if I've got it wrong but I'm always interested in your posts. Let me know!
From your post
''Are you saying @Evangelina that Harold has been set up, and that he'll be annihilated and has been given labels unfairly?
I don't know if the court case is a setup (doubt it, but winning against the Establishment is impossible in my view), if that's what you are asking, but the labels part is partialy true.
But the bold part is about knowing (and being informed) via facts, not via fabrications.

Most situations in life are not black/white exclusively, nor are humans. Not even Harry.
We are talking about Harry and Peg here, but I could equally argue against BS about all other Royals, even those I dislike.
The point is;
Royal ''reporting'' became a job for ''opinion'' writers, moralists, theorists, failed journalists (with degrees) and self proclaimed journalists (without one)
It is one of the rare places, where outright fabricating -sources, claims, even evidence is perfectly normal.
Because''never complain, never explain.''
Every time a Royal (any Royal) tried to refute often outright lies, the press would unite to reign them in.
Fine if they acctualy did something, not fine if they didn't.
So Harry's actions:
-the leaving, Megexit things
-the blabbering in media
-the BS about US laws
-and everything else that they actually did-fine, but inventing technically absolutely impossible scenarios because ''source'' was a SM/forum etc post and appealing to human interest is not.
And ''expanding'' on impossible scenarios to distract from another Royals mistake, also shouldn't happen.
From the human interest perspective (fandom/antifandom/hatred) Harry is fighting the fight of a traitor for more ''entitlement.''

I see it as a basic right to point out the longterm damage of ''established ''media truths'' (their truths) and narratives on all Royals, and the entire Monarchy.
Really, Charles squezes his toothpaste, and when he didn't his arm was broken.
No, he didn't want to be a tampon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Lol opposition lawyers are going to get sore throats with 'objection, irrelevant'. What the duck does a racist article 15/20 years after the phone hacking have to do with the phone hacking? Absolutely nothing. Why would the judge even let that be mentioned?

The press chasing his mother or even hacking other royals/celebs has been settled and is duck all to do with him. He was hacked a handful of times compared to others. He was offered a settlement I believe which he declined as others (who were hacked more) got more and *stamps foot* 'it's not fair big Willie got more'.

Multiple police in Canada said M was not harassed/stalked like she claimed.

There is no evidence that the paps who supposedly chased them in NY were anything to do with the group being sued. In fact they were backgrid M's favorites...

He is still trying to get KC & PoW's attention as they are ignoring all the three year old tantrums he has thrown.

I could go on but will just settle for H is a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
It doesn't disappear for me Cinnamon.girl but I will post it all without the link for those who can't access it.

The couple's pregnancy announcement
In his memoir Spare, which was released in January 2023, Harry described the moment he helped to bring his daughter into the world.

He wrote: "I slid my hands under the tiny back and neck. Gently, but firmly, as I'd seen in films, I pulled our precious daughter from that world into this, and cradled her just a moment, trying to smile at her, to see her, but honestly, I couldn't see anything.

"I wanted to say: Hello. I wanted to say: Where have you come from? I wanted to say: Is it better there? Is it peaceful? Are you frightened? Don't be, don't be, all will be well. I'll keep you safe."
OMG, I am cringing so badly right now. That doesn't happen except in bad soaps does it?! Him literally delivering the baby!

Great post @Hannahebee - thank you. I genuinely can't keep up with who he is suing and for what so that was a great help. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I saw this elsewhere online.
The poster swears it was taken at a local market in Italy.
I tell you this just in case any of you have been desperately searching for such a thing.
You’re welcome 👍

View attachment 2214988
I saw this elsewhere online.
The poster swears it was taken at a local market in Italy.
I tell you this just in case any of you have been desperately searching for such a thing.
You’re welcome 👍

View attachment 2214988

Because everything the Harkles do is pants.

Sorry but couldn’t help myself. Haven’t read all the posts yet so my apologies if this has already been said.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey Everyone thankyou for all your kind words and advice today what with all that and google I think I am now an expert in :poop: :LOL::ROFLMAO: ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I see it was the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic yesterday and Nacho was there, however it looks like the rumours which said that Harry and Nacho had fallen out is indeed true as Harry is nowhere to be seen and as far as we know he hasn't been involved in any polo events this year either.
I’m betting that Megz openly flirted with and was handsy with Nacho in front of Delfina. Nacho and Delfina have been together for over 25 years - since they were teenagers/early 20s. She is very accomplished (and rich rich rich) in her own right. They were friends with Harry for years and were probably willing to at least give her a chance.. I would bet money that she put the brakes on the relationship…and then, when she got the lowdown from Zara, severed it completely for now. ETA: she probably also tried to horn in and take over the social part of the team, which is Delfina’s purview
---
Was it really just a year ago that we were celebrating the beautiful Queen?😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Oh how I hope he is shown up as a moronic buffoon by the legal bods 🤞🏻🤞🏻. I get the feeling he feels he is superior to even the legal counsel and so I desperately hope that he will be torn to shreds on the stand with no holds barred, no quarter given. I should like to see his credibility left In tatters and his return to the USA be in humiliation. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Amen to that!
---
Thread title suggestion inspired by @The Wicked Lady, my contribution is "Spare" Harry and Meghan #355 I swear Spare to tell my truth,
the whole of my truth,
which is nothing like the truth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
It seems a lot of people jumped too early, not just me, on royal baby best wishes. Still waiting for royal baby birth news. Sending Eug and baby best wishes for a safe and healthy birth. It’s getting a little scary now as it seems to be taking a long time since we heard she was in labour.

Those royal reporters again do not have a clue, do they?

Reactions: 17
Amen to that!
---
Thread title suggestion inspired by @The Wicked Lady, my contribution is "Spare" Harry and Meghan #355 I swear Spare to tell my truth,
the whole of my truth,
which is nothing like the truth.
I think this is how the attorneys are going to bash Harry. You said it in the thread title! They will throw back at him his statement that his truth is something that is unique to him and who gives a tit if it isn't the actual truth, because it is his truth and he believes it!
---
I’m betting that Megz openly flirted with and was handsy with Nacho in front of Delfina. Nacho and Delfina have been together for over 25 years - since they were teenagers/early 20s. She is very accomplished (and rich rich rich) in her own right. They were friends with Harry for years and were probably willing to at least give her a chance.. I would bet money that she put the brakes on the relationship…and then, when she got the lowdown from Zara, severed it completely for now. ETA: she probably also tried to horn in and take over the social part of the team, which is Delfina’s purview
---
Was it really just a year ago that we were celebrating the beautiful Queen?😭
To be honest, I think that Harold has too much on his plate currently to take part in any polo tournaments. If Meghan pissed off Delfina, that is another story. Men very often manage to look past any tiffs their wives may have with one another. Nacho won't insult his wife, but he may still be friends with Harold.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
OMG, I am cringing so badly right now. That doesn't happen except in bad soaps does it?! Him literally delivering the baby!

Great post @Hannahebee - thank you. I genuinely can't keep up with who he is suing and for what so that was a great help. 😊
Have never had a baby so can't comment on that, though I'm sure it's too rushed and sensitive in there to just let non-medical person get involved that way.

The very concerning questions apart (why does he want to know what it was like in there? 🙄) I want to know why he couldn't see. Tears? Smoke from the joint he was puffing as he watched a movie or show with a birth on the telly?

O/T: A month since I realised that I was really sick, met my family doctor yesterday. I'm pretty sure he's a magical druid or something because he told me again that my lungs are clear and it's just the upper respiratory system that's screwed. And he again threatened to give me a medicine that I didn't want to take (ethical and material concerns regarding the manufacturer) - he always threatens me with a penicillin drip or some injection when I don't seem to be getting better after a while. Anyway, breathing is still bad but the panic attacks have lessened drastically since our talk, which has led to overall improvement. So yay!

Also, I have a job interview today. Have zero idea about the current state of my field 😂 let's see how it goes 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well yes.....
Hazno is the one who has a history with unconscious bias, with his on the record comments about his p*** friend,
using derogatory terms eg rag**** to describe his Afghani opposition!

So it would be interesting if the Mirror could make a case that this kind of unconscious bias, is a symptom of the highly privileged education system that he was educated within, and the highly privileged family he was born into, and nothing at all to do with the general attitude of the british public, as represented by the Daily Mirror readership!!

Hazno is the one who called his family racist, or who allowed and conspired with his wife to call his family racist, maybe the clips from the Oprah show could be shown in court?

There is a massive case to be built around the facts that Hazno seemed to have no knowledge or understanding of the British people or their attitude to racism. Or of the massive efforts made to educate people of black history, maybe use British Black History Month, going back into the 1970s at least. Maybe a few catalogues from British toy shops of the the 1960s, 1970s or 1980s showing black baby dolls might be relevant to add to his education of the British attitude to racism? His attitudes to racism seem based upon American History, not British History!!
This all day!
My heart will break if the UK falls to the sinister agenda that's pitted people against one another in the US. Our country continues to encourage divisiveness and chaos.
I'd give anything to leave America permanently & establish UK residency. It's such a wonderful, welcoming and diverse society; it makes me physically ill to think of the damage the evil duo have caused 🤮 I'm mixed-race (Asian/British) and feel far more comfortable in the UK than the US. Racism & divisiveness are always on the menu here!
Harold's being fed drugs and misinformation while being abused into this hateful mental state. His hypocritical attitude screams woke US delusion. She's trying like gangbusters to play the Merry Widow so she can grift and monetize this tragic situation... The never ending WAAGGH!!!
I can't feel much sympathy for Aitch after the elder abuse and tit HE heaped on the Cambridgelings. I'll feel sad when he ultimately dies (can't see another viable outcome) as even posthumously it's his family that will ultimately suffer. 💔
---
Have never had a baby so can't comment on that, though I'm sure it's too rushed and sensitive in there to just let non-medical person get involved that way.

The very concerning questions apart (why does he want to know what it was like in there? 🙄) I want to know why he couldn't see. Tears? Smoke from the joint he was puffing as he watched a movie or show with a birth on the telly?

O/T: A month since I realised that I was really sick, met my family doctor yesterday. I'm pretty sure he's a magical druid or something because he told me again that my lungs are clear and it's just the upper respiratory system that's screwed. And he again threatened to give me a medicine that I didn't want to take (ethical and material concerns regarding the manufacturer) - he always threatens me with a penicillin drip or some injection when I don't seem to be getting better after a while. Anyway, breathing is still bad but the panic attacks have lessened drastically since our talk, which has led to overall improvement. So yay!

Also, I have a job interview today. Have zero idea about the current state of my field 😂 let's see how it goes 🤷
Off Topic Healthcare
Did your doctor mention Reactive Airway Disease? I've got great lungs but my airway, esophagus & digestive system is scarred due to bloody thrush while I was on a ventilator/life support for Septic Shock in 2016. It feels like I can't breathe especially post-Covid x4 and severe seasonal allergies. If they're giving you steroids it may be making the panic attacks worse. Maybe your airway is the issue if your lungs sound clear? Sending you healing vibes and big hugs!! 🥰🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Dear ms NuttinaNa,

in reply to yur advert. Here's my foto.
"Any photos would be considered and welcomed its a very exclusive club🐱🐱🐕🐕"

I Am a well Bilt and musculer Prairie Dawg in my prime.
100% male wiv own penis.
REDY For Action
WET WORK CONSIDERED
Undercuver. Black Ops.
Was in Mogadishu "Black Hawk Down"
HiLo parachute ops
own Gatling and MREs
OWN clingfilm roll for crapping in on Long Ops
check out my Lats and biceps here
View attachment 2217237
can I join the CAS squad? This is my 4th applicashun. Please say yes.
I'll give Tom some trout. Sardines then. No back chat.
please don't reply AGAIN that I'm a Gurning Cockwomble Wanker.
reply paid envelope WIV STAMP here
Nutty, you gotta hire this dawg! He and Captain Tom, plus the troop of killer pets, can get the job done! (Do you think Princess Anne 's dog Dolly is still available, she sounds like the right sort. Maybe she has some offspring?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
WOW! Love the cake!
According to Laura P, the Ho's favourite flowers are peonies, as featured at Legless's party cake.
Figures. Poisonous and flaccid.
It would be nice if someone clever could attach Hamster's new cake legs to Lil's torso.

Harold is arriving in the UK this Sunday, according to Hello! As soon as I click on it, it disappears but he could well be here already.
I feel obligated to defend peonies, as I love them, too. However, the Harkles don’t deserve defending, so I’m just here for the flowers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.