Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyBee_Aus

@Chita
I’m so sad to hear you are feeling so shattered by the venom those vile sugars sent your way 🥺. The worst narc in my life is my husband’s ex-wife who has said truly awful things to and about me. It doesn’t matter that I have no respect for her thoughts or opinions, it still hurts. It doesn’t matter that I know the people that know me won’t believe her, it still hurts. It doesn’t matter that I can diagnose her personality disorder (Psych degree here), it still hurts. I just try to squash down my hurt with all the truth I know.

It‘s also infuriating that those sugars, and others like them, will throw out easy insults and then just move on and forget about it all while we keep revisiting the pain. Take comfort, please, in knowing that people like you… sensitive and creative people like you… are special, valued and bloody NEEDED in the World.

I hope you can squash down your hurt with all the love and support you get from us here and beyond (there’s so much more support for you online than there is negativity). What would you say to someone else going through this? I hope you can say the same things to yourself xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@Pom Bear How many lovely Corgis do you actually own?
Thanks for asking, sadly I don't own any, no pets are allowed where I live and money situation isn't the best to have any, but I absolutely love them ❤🥰❤❤💗😊 xx they always cheer me up seeing them online, pics or vids. I don't know how it started when they became my favourite breed but only the last three years or so.
They so smiley. 😊💖💕❤❤💗😊😘 xx
I choose my tattle name after the Pom Bear crisps lol 😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16818118760651.jpg

I think of corgis now with my Tattle name 😄 x So all corgis are Poms lol x

Resizer_16217134447601.jpg

Lol on the subject of potato snacks I could have called myself Cheesy Poof lol x

Resizer_16818122483631.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Also, how is it Smegs is begging for mother of the year awards for staying with her kids in Cali, but planting stories that Catherine is resentful? Why isn't the story that Catherine stayed for her children, despite her grief? I hope the RF are monitoring these things closely. It shows nothing has changed.
Where were her children when mother of the year was over here for her own PR and then extended her stay to encompass the Windsor womble and the funeral??

• Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
One of the comments suggests that she did this in Canada too..

Yes! I remember reading stuff back in the day that she constantly called in fake stalker/pap complaints to the police (making sure to let them know she was PH's new gf and "at risk") and the cops duly sent patrols out but never found anyone. If I remember correctly it became a joke among the Police that she was making these reports in an attempt to "leak" her relationship with Harry. Apparently it was these reports of the "just like Diana" "danger" that she was facing that she used to force PH to acknowledge the relationship and become engaged long before he intended to

• Sick
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
That @Pom Bear gets everywhere 🤩
Aww! So sweet and so kind. You made my week! ♥🤗♥

I'll try to get myself a nice tiara, though I'm not very hopeful about the quality of the ones I might be able to get in my city. I miss the one I wore as Miss Universe in a school play 😂

Lots of other options though - we've got all kinds of hair jewellery that's an essential part of ethnic dressing up, especially for weddings. I also have these hair clip bases that I wanted to put resin crystals on - might finally get around to doing it 😂 If nothing else, I can pin on a maang tikka (goes over the centre parting - the one that is super-white on Smegsy's head 😂).

The good thing about friends like those is that I learnt pretty quickly to not be embarassed treating myself 🤭 I watch movies alone, go to the mall alone, even have coffee etc out alone (unless mum insists on accompanying me). Desserts are a bit tricky because sometimes I encounter people who like to make fun of anyone who's not super-skinny (happened today too and I'm not that fat and it was a simple sandwich - I still have a bad headache because I couldn't fix my low blood sugar in time 🙄).

That bf and his family - glad they're ex. Everyone deserves to be treated/treat themselves nicely, especially on birthdays. And it was funny 😂

Won't be calling you a 'deadbeat' friend ever though! I actually have (had) those, there's no comparison 😂😂😂🤗

Rachel's viewing party - she'll be recreating that video from her childhood where she was calling herself queen and getting people to curtsy etc. Though apparently she already gets people to do that 🤦 sooooo delusional

😂😂😂😂😍♥🤗😘

Oh good, because I was worried the Gruesomes might try to kidnap you for the hair 😱😱

Oooh thunderstorm has begun yay! Partially explains my headache 🤦 should have charged my phone when I had the chance 🤦
😂😂😂😂 this is brilliant! Isn’t photoshop the best thing!
It's a bit like homeowners who daren't put up any defences on their property in case burglars hurt themselves. If the poor burglar scratches hisself on a piece of barbed wire the householder will be prosecuted, innit. Only fair, right, to pay compensayshun!

Wow those A-list Spencer sisters are really something!!!
This creation of yours would have been much better in the Souvenir Book than the gurning Stoat photo. The public would have gone wild!
Thank you so much @Pom Bear !!! 🥰 ❤ corrination🎼
I've been meaning to say for some time how glad we all are that you're back.
Thanks all for all the lovely messages 😊💓💕💖❤💓🤗🥰😀🐶🐾 xx.
I won't reply individually as it take too much time but it's been such a pleasure to read and for the lovely compliments, funny messages and vids/pics, all make me happy.
I hope I've not missed a quote box out ..I'm not the best with multiple quotes but if I have sorry but you get a heart ❤ from me.

Its so lovely to be back on here. Love from Pom 😀🥰🤗💕💗🐶🐾😘 xx

Resizer_16501186344701.jpg

---
I stole this one! I like it, too! 😆 (Notice her dress! 😆)View attachment 2110708

This is great 😃👍❤💖💕🤗💕❤😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Just_me1954

VIP Member
The coronation souvenir book should come with 2 coronation candle stickers to be used at your own discretion.

• Haha
  • Heart

Invictus

Chatty Member
Her dress will go down in history as the worst royal wedding dress ever.
I'll out myself now as an early Meg fan. I got up early to watch the wedding (not in the UK). Even watching though I thought, 'hmm, that's weird, it seems too big for her body' and 'too bulky of a material.' It's an awful dress. Perfect for an awful person however. They've both been such a disappointment, on so many levels.

Things are trickling out now. The RF is honestly not protecting them, not stopping speculation. Doria's record is one example. They fucked around and the finding out is going to happen over the next year or two, I'm absolutely sure of it.

• Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Out of all their weirdness , I’m struck that they put up a formal portrait of tiara clad Diana in the child’s nursery , not even a personal rarely seen photo but one anybody could purchase. Very very odd.
re the first word - it does make you wonder if Harold has an actual lived experience of Aldi's first word(s) ...
re portrait of Diana - yet another photo opportunity set up - the photographer/crew probably brought it along as a prop

• Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Aww that's wonderful Amiyaya! Are they OK?
They are! One was a worry - we put the ram to her last year but nothing and this year was a success; her first lambs and she knew exactly what to do!!! A pair of white lambs to go with a pair of black lambs!
Thank you for asking if she’s okay 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I have just watched the TRG video. Some of those doodles have only ever been posted in here because I trusted everyone to not share them outside of Tattle.
The video creator clearly reads these threads.
Obviously youtube creators with large numbers of followers and advertisements in their videos receive payments from youtube per view. I, the artist receive nothing even though I am named as artist.
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit of fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

People ask for a book and previously asked for mugs tshirts etc.
I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate/against their T & C's etc.

I was (still am) very shaken by that.

Also while the merchandise was available to buy, a grand total of 2 people bought anything for which I received £3.00.
I looked at other Print on Demand sites and all were too complicated for me to navigate.

Regarding a book, I am not technically adept enough to do it.
I read about how to do it online but it makes my head spin.
I don't know how to do it and is all the hassle worth it anyway. I don't know.

I feel sick for being thought to be racist. I feel bad that the pics are thought hateful when I only meant to be comical and to poke fun at people who are self-important/self-serving and horrid.
I am struggling with myself to be honest and the older pics ( that are called racist) keep surfacing even though I have revised them.

Nothing ever goes right. Everything I try fails.
I am aware that we should not go off topic in this thread so I have put this in a spoiler.

Sorry, Mods for going off topic but I'm just responding to comments I'm tagged in.

I'm not in a good place. Not good at all.
Oh Chita, please don't feel down. We all enjoy your cartoons so much. All the details you include, and your sharp wit is wonderful.

I think you are feeling bullied into seeming to be racist, when we all know that you are not, not at all. Please don't feel as though you need to bow down to these bullies when creating your sketches. I love them. I speak my mind and would tell you if I felt any different.

Keep smiling and please do keep doodling, as only our lovely Chita knows how. And if others decide to use any of them, stick your chest out and be proud. Love you Chita 💕😘

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Oh @Chita I’m so sorry to hear of your upset and agree with all the comments previously posted so not going to repeat them. Speaking from my heart you are truly a good kind person …. Your advice to me before Christmas on the ‘Tea and Sympathy’ site really helped me get through a difficult period and for that I am forever grateful to you. I hate what you are going through now, how you are feeling and you don’t deserve it at all. Try to think on the positives and ignore the negatives. We all love you on here, you are so talented and gifted, your drawings make us smile but, even if you never ever do another cartoon again, we still want you here as part of this big mixed-up family and to be happy again. Sending big bear hugs to you. ❤

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
What time do you want us Tattlers there Amiyaya !
Anytime from 11 will be grand! We’re also running a make your own tiarara station - I’ve ransacked hobby craft - not a single plastic cabouchon or gold card left in sussex!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42