Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Spiteful,thick,stupid fucking spanner!!

Ginger ,gormless gross gremlin.
---

He should be called Knobson, a fat,corpulent,creep with a big gob and an out of control imagination.

Bleeding farce by all those know all know fuck all fuckwits.

Piss off Knobson ,you fat cunt!!
Tell us how you really feel Nutty! It's not coming across.....oh wait.
Piss off Knobson ,you fat cunt!! There it is.

Happy Monday Tattlers. Love our coronation crowns everytime we post coronation. Does it also work with a capital c? Coronation

EDIT TO ADD: because that last c WAS a capital. The forum changed it to a small c. oh well as long as the crown's still there....Coronation with a capital C!
Btw Harry is a cunt both upper and lower cases.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
@Chita
Everyone here loves your drawings. Your talent and wit are second to none. We're a bunch of clever, well adjusted (🤪), no bullshit, funny, down to earth and supportive madams (dudes here too!) and we're ALWAYS fucking right.
So, what say we to those who have deemed you *that* 'R' word? In the words of the Majestic Princess Anne; "NAFF ORF!" Ye cunts

Hold your head high and fuck 'em @Chita . Feel well soon. Much love 😘

• Heart
Omg. In all the time I’ve been following these threads I’ve never caught up fully. Allow me to thank you all for keeping me entertained throughout my night time feedings with baby #3. I feel as if I know you all 🙂

On topic: thank goodness ILBW isn’t coming to the coronation! I was so happy for them at the wedding, but I saw the light after the SA interview and have watched with growing unease as the two of them fired shot after shot at anyone who didn’t bow down at their feet.

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Spiteful,thick,stupid fucking spanner!!

Ginger ,gormless gross gremlin.
---
So, do we believe any of this?

I'm trying to work out whose agenda this is, because it's definitely not William's or Catherine's.

He should be called Knobson, a fat,corpulent,creep with a big gob and an out of control imagination.

Bleeding farce by all those know all know fuck all fuckwits.

Piss off Knobson ,you fat cunt!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I do wonder if the bit in black wasn't a demand but more something that Charles has asked for to test public opinion. To see if Harry would be tolerated at the coronation, and whether the public response will influence the level of appearance Harry has. i.e. people hate it - basic appearance, people like it - more inclusion in the ceremony. Because to some extent, Charles is still blinkered by the idea of the perfect appearance of him and his sons together.

I don't know, just a thought 🤷
Just seen your name @bowtiesarecool so here’s a palate cleanser especially for you …..a pic of Blue trying out his new bow tie bought specially to wear at our Coronation party.

p.s. Blue doesn’t think Hazno should be at the Coronation and would bite his ankles if only he could get near enough to him. 🐶😬
E0EED520-73E9-4285-9B74-19F615027A16.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Unconfirmed stories that a piece of jewellery went missing while the Ho was on an overseas trip - Australia? - allegedly a bracelet from the Diana Collection or the Royal Collection. Some earrings went missing and she had to be threatened for their return. They were read the riot act and they returnedthem - to Diana's brother.
BookWorm thinks there is truth in these rumours.

Since the wedding and Australia visit, we did not see the Ho wearing any jewellery from the Royal Collection. Why not? Sophie and Catherine regularly wear them. Apparently the Ho asked KC if she could borrow a piece (for the SA trip?) but Chuck gave the excuse that the optics wouldn't be good and said no.

Interesting that the Stoats have never mentioned this or complained. Are they hiding something? Possibly they don't want to go there.

The Blood Diamond earrings weren't returned to the Royal Collection or Royal Vault as they should have been. The Ho said the earrings were hers, and pretended she didn't know their origins but of course she did.

BookWorm believes she had the earrings dismantled and made into other pieces, and that the huge Pinky Ring she was flashing came from that dismantling. Is the Ho a jewel thief? She admitted to "borrowing" clothes from the set of Suits. There's never been any accountability, and from small thefts like stealing sweeties and clothes, come bigger thefts from bank vaults. Start small and grow.

• Wow
  • Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
1000 comments… it’s a hard work. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ In your case 250ish posts left.
I propose that on Coronation day all Tattlers, not just VIPs, are more than welcome to join in the festivities in the lounge. The more the merrier.
What we don’t need is loads of you each posting hundreds of posts from now until coronation day in the hope of achieving VIP status before the day. Trying to read all those posts will knacker us up, depriving us of sleep and leaving us in no fit state to celebrate when the time comes…… especially those of advancing years!
Roll on the 6th May, can’t wait to party! 👑🍾🥂🍹🍻🥣🍰🎉🎈🎊

• Heart
  • Haha

knoddle

VIP Member
It is interesting that in the clip Gavin/Archie doesn't even say anything to Meghan as he completely ignores her. I don't even understand why they left most of these clips involving Archie/Gavin in the documentary as to me he looks very uncomfortable within Meghan's presence.
Clearly these clips are the best of the lot which means the other ones were worse. I remember the ghastly duck/rabbit book reading where the kid wanted aonther book and squirmed to get away, how many takes did they do before they settled on that one? Children don't like her (and neither do I)!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I found this on the Internet and wanted to share this image of Smegs and her new boots she acquired to keep from stepping in her own shyt!! :LOL:
1681913428294.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
"Grant Harrold, who worked as former butler to the now-King Charles III, has claimed that the new Queen will be "terrified" as she steps out alongside the King on May 6. He added that the 75-year-old "didn't ask for it" as she prepares to rule alongside the King. He described her as 'very kind'".

From Robert Jobson's new book:
"Prince William has been branded “short tempered” and “difficult” by a senior royal staffer."
"The insider also said that while King Charles III is more relaxed compared to his heir, this can make William even more stressed.
According to Page Six, the source told Jobson: “That can make William short-tempered when dealing with Charles."
"The Boss (Charles) has a temper, too, but it does not go on and on. He can get frustrated and flare up and then, in an instant, it is forgotten about. With William, it is rarely forgotten.”

I thought it was the other way round, that with William it blew over but Chuck festered.
Oh well.....
I should imagine that William is under huge stress from all sides these days. Chuck being relaxed about the danger the Stoat poses would drive me up the wall as well. I bet there were objections all round regarding the Stoat being a COS on the updated list. Robert Jobson seems close to Chuck PR-wise.

@Chita everyone's expressed so well what we all feel so I can't add anything else.
It happens to anyone who attacks the Harkles or calls them out and you're not alone.
But congratulations to you on your talent that skewered the Ho and made her and her Squad squirm with your merciless portrayal of:
The grasping claw
The clacking teeth
The underbite
The slapped on bronzer
Worse, her henpecked emasculated orange ferret.
Even worse, the cartons

All pinpointed with 100% accuracy and that's why they attacked, but people will be reading the supportive sensible messages too and will know it was all above board. All these one-dimensional sad bints have is Racism, and it's wearing thin.
Very sorry you've suffered for it but as you can see we're all so proud of you. Sending. .... 🥰🥰🤗🤗 xx
🥰 🤗🤗

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
So, do we believe any of this?

I'm trying to work out whose agenda this is, because it's definitely not William's or Catherine's.

But this is the proper way of things surely?

children of the dying person, it’s not a pap op it’s the loss of a human being. The Wales children needed their mum, and it’s not like in my family or anyone else’s - she was The Queen! There were still, probably distressingly, legal things to do and ensure protocol was met.

this is just bullshit in my opinion

• Sick

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
I have just watched the TRG video. Some of those doodles have only ever been posted in here because I trusted everyone to not share them outside of Tattle.
The video creator clearly reads these threads.
Obviously youtube creators with large numbers of followers and advertisements in their videos receive payments from youtube per view. I, the artist receive nothing even though I am named as artist.
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit of fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

People ask for a book and previously asked for mugs tshirts etc.
I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate/against their T & C's etc.

I was (still am) very shaken by that.

Also while the merchandise was available to buy, a grand total of 2 people bought anything for which I received £3.00.
I looked at other Print on Demand sites and all were too complicated for me to navigate.

Regarding a book, I am not technically adept enough to do it.
I read about how to do it online but it makes my head spin.
I don't know how to do it and is all the hassle worth it anyway. I don't know.

I feel sick for being thought to be racist. I feel bad that the pics are thought hateful when I only meant to be comical and to poke fun at people who are self-important/self-serving and horrid.
I am struggling with myself to be honest and the older pics ( that are called racist) keep surfacing even though I have revised them.

Nothing ever goes right. Everything I try fails.
I am aware that we should not go off topic in this thread so I have put this in a spoiler.

Sorry, Mods for going off topic but I'm just responding to comments I'm tagged in.

I'm not in a good place. Not good at all.
Oh Chita. You are a very sweet person. You care about people, and we all know who you are. Please don’t feel hurt, people who know you know there isn’t a racist hone in your body. I’m so sorry you got messed up with ‘perceived’ racism. I call bullshit. No one would honestly say or call the pictures racist. It’s more like trolls saw a “Gotcha” moment, twisted it in a baseless attempt to hurt and discredit you.
FUCK THEM! Please concentrate on us, we all know and love you.
Harry and Rachel, unlike you Dear Chita, don’t give two shits about how their actions might hurt or bother others. They are greedy self absorbed grifters. If they had 1 hundredth of your compassion, I don’t think we’d be here bitching about them. Ok we would, but not with such zeal!

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Looking at the photo that has been included in the souvenir programme it is further proof to me that the children did not come over for the Platinum Jubilee because if they did I think a picture would have been included of Charles with Archie and Lili.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

redchicken

Please Chita, don't let the ignorance and malice of people stop you doing something which makes so many people laugh. I don't think you are racist at all. This is their problem not yours, because they don't have the intelligence to appreciate satire. When I first came to this thread your posts struck me as being super fair and reasonable and I set great store by them. The ignorant feel threatened and respond with aggression, but we here on tattle love you. We are your friends here.

• Heart

Duee

VIP Member
Oh Chita, please don't feel down. We all enjoy your cartoons so much. All the details you include, and your sharp wit is wonderful.

I think you are feeling bullied into seeming to be racist, when we all know that you are not, not at all. Please don't feel as though you need to bow down to these bullies when creating your sketches. I love them. I speak my mind and would tell you if I felt any different.

Keep smiling and please do keep doodling, as only our lovely Chita knows how. And if others decide to use any of them, stick your chest out and be proud. Love you Chita 💕😘
Agree. Labeling someone as racist, that’s what someone from #teamsmeg would do. You are so spot on with your cartoons and make them laughing stock, that’s why they need to attack. That actually means that it’s not just us who think you are a genius, it’s also them.
How is the quote on some of your British souvenirs?
“Keep calm and keep on” with your lovely art, Chita! ❤❤❤

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
This stuff needs to be front page news that out her lies for all to see, wasting police time and pissing off her Hollywood neighbours!

• Heart

GlassesReading

I have just watched the TRG video. Some of those doodles have only ever been posted in here because I trusted everyone to not share them outside of Tattle.
The video creator clearly reads these threads.
Obviously youtube creators with large numbers of followers and advertisements in their videos receive payments from youtube per view. I, the artist receive nothing even though I am named as artist.
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit of fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

People ask for a book and previously asked for mugs tshirts etc.
I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate/against their T & C's etc.

I was (still am) very shaken by that.

Also while the merchandise was available to buy, a grand total of 2 people bought anything for which I received £3.00.
I looked at other Print on Demand sites and all were too complicated for me to navigate.

Regarding a book, I am not technically adept enough to do it.
I read about how to do it online but it makes my head spin.
I don't know how to do it and is all the hassle worth it anyway. I don't know.

I feel sick for being thought to be racist. I feel bad that the pics are thought hateful when I only meant to be comical and to poke fun at people who are self-important/self-serving and horrid.
I am struggling with myself to be honest and the older pics ( that are called racist) keep surfacing even though I have revised them.

Nothing ever goes right. Everything I try fails.
I am aware that we should not go off topic in this thread so I have put this in a spoiler.

Sorry, Mods for going off topic but I'm just responding to comments I'm tagged in.

I'm not in a good place. Not good at all.
Absolutely - your drawings are witty and very fun and you're clearly very talented, the racist angle is to try to stop you taking the mickey quite so well out of them.

The South Park show has somehow managed to escape the whole "racist", so I think it is just the dying embers of those that shout "racist" at everything. Nutters in the park pointing and shouting at pigeons and passing strangers.

There is nothing racist taking the mickey out of a creosoted person - that's the colour she applies and the white lines where the tan ends are there for all to see in photos. Real tans are not orange, your drawings bring attention to the fake tan look - Victoria Bechkham used to be the same colour - maybe it is St Tropez Megz is using (we all know how she is so emotionally stunted in the past as to what she considers to be aspirational).

If she got a decent spray tan she wouldn't be so orange - but it might be the posionous chemicals seeping out of her own skin that will tarnish any spray tan the same colour.

If she had a natural tan she wouldn't look so funny - we all know how pale she is here in the English weather. The Californian sun would bring out a natural tan but I don't get the impression she sees any daylight - her tan is orange. It's a shame for her as I've seen some of the MegaNutzFans post photos of her with very dark skin - and she looks so much more attractive and I'd say potentially stunning with dark skin, but unfortunately she can't achieve that look ever- she will always be either pale or orange.

It is not racist to draw someone that is horrible, jealous, spiteful, user of a person trashing QEII and the UK public - and just happens to be Orange. Save the Ooompa Loompas and making fun of the OL is not racist. Below: Megz tans as well as Ginger Harry does - orange, not achieved a darker skin just looks burned and orange.
- -
1681903330523.png

1681904113669.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad