Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fredsnail

VIP Member
But this is the proper way of things surely?

children of the dying person, it’s not a pap op it’s the loss of a human being. The Wales children needed their mum, and it’s not like in my family or anyone else’s - she was The Queen! There were still, probably distressingly, legal things to do and ensure protocol was met.

this is just bullshit in my opinion
I agree BS because it was the kids first day at school too. They started the day as Cambridges, ended the day as Cornwalls and Cambridges, then became Wales all within a few hours. There's no way she'd have left all that to the nanny to explain.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Invictus

Chatty Member
The trouble is with ambiguous statements like this, is its far to easy to take it in different ways.

Catherine could very well have said, something along the lines, of I wish I could be there with you William, at your grandmothers bedside, to show compassion and support to her husband, knowing full well, it was completely impossible, because someone had to be there for her children!

Her children are old enough to know whats going on, and to need their mother there to give them support! And in this instance, Catherine wasnt desperately needed in Scotland, and was taking the sensible and logical decision!!
Also, how is it Smegs is begging for mother of the year awards for staying with her kids in Cali, but planting stories that Catherine is resentful? Why isn't the story that Catherine stayed for her children, despite her grief? I hope the RF are monitoring these things closely. It shows nothing has changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Yes, but. The children had their nanny who was fully capable of holding down the fort. Grandma Middleton could have popped over as well Catherine could have flown to Scotland and seen TQ. She could have flown back the same night and been there in the morning to explain things to the children. It’s not like kids were glued to CNN or the BBC news. They could have been kept from the news.

If Charles kept her from going because of Meghas then he is a huge pussy. What was he afraid of? Her wrath? The wrath of Harry? Grow up Charles.

I really don’t like the blame being thrown at Catherine.

• Heart
  • Sick

ChipDex

VIP Member
one of the comments - that he could still be in the UK - in Rehab??
Someone over on Tumblr did a nice side-by-side of the lustworthy hunk and his stunning wife, so I've taken the liberty to re-create it here. :LOL:

At least Smeg can put a bit of slap on, but there's no hope for Hazza, is there? I mean, look at the state of it. He looks like something off TikTok. Ring doorbell footage from when the local drunk's stumbling home from the pub and gets the wrong house.

Screenshot_20230419-080815_kindlephoto-880909363.png

Screenshot_20230419-081620_kindlephoto-881395523.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Ft_0PMTaAAABk5u.jpeg

This photo unexpectedly brought me out in a hot flush and I fell out of bed in a rage. All those well-meaning kind people wishing these criminals well, not knowing that the criminals already planned to take them for everything they could and leave them high and dry. Blackmail the family she'd just married into and abuse their well-wishers.

The jutting smug ubderbite of the Ho. Look at his face. Dimly aware that he was on the road to hell, but powerless to do anything about it because his greed, jealousy and inferiority won the day and he conspired with her. In thrall to her battered Minge, mistaking her perverted sex games for real love, and the parsley she placed on her like a fishmonger disguised the fact that she was already a rotting haddock.
God knows what she's got going for her, she's sooooo ugly.

• Heart
  • Sad

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thanks for the new Fred and Title.... Coronation

I'm still catchimg up, just starting this thread... On the last @Cinnamon.girl gave details on HG Tudors latest You Tube and mentioned the Harkles have receipts... What receipts are the Harkles supposed to have?

Thank you Cinny for the detailed post from HG Tudor, it was very interesting 🐈
Thank you @toninottony, well done! And @vretch for the recap.

The Ho is used to keeping journals and ran The Tig for some time. In some ways she's disciplined and highly organised while appearing scatty. They planned to leave the RF as soon as they had the wedding under their belt and the baby scam going, and kept all their US agents and attorneys who they used again when they went to L.A.. She's a meticulous planner and her instability looks like disorganization but it isn't.

Imo she'll have receipts, recordings and photos from long before anyone rumbled them, and will have these safe with Rick Genow. She has no boundaries and neither has the Stoat, and this is why they're dangerous.

Most people love someone, which can be a vulnerability and be exploited, but I don't think the Stoat has ever loved anyone. Not PP or the Queen, they were useful. His mother is a morbid Oedipus obsession he uses for PR, and he imagines he loved her but I doubt now he was ever capable of loving anyone. He's a cold fish, and cruel, and his soul has come out through his face in middle age - cock nose, ratty teeth and glinting piggy eyes. To think that he was ever considered lustworthy!

Anyway, @Cat Eyez, thank you too, and yes I'd say she's got useful receipts.

• Heart

Shushex

VIP Member
unpopular opinion: i don't particularly like the TRG channel. nor BookWorm nor most of the other megxiters. i feel that they've long crossed into Q(uora)Anon territory, only because i'm a devoted believer in the lex parsimoniea. on the subject of Chita's images used in the latest TRG video, i do find it crass to monetise them, it's reminiscent of those companies who ask artists for their work and pay them in "exposure" and "clout". as someone who has worked in the field for the last 20 years, that's a very big NO. TRG could have easily contacted Chita on Twitter and asked for permission, but she obviously thought that just mentioning Chita is enough. well, as a "citizen journalist", she should have known better. anyway, @Chita, we love you and we love your cartoons and we feel your anger and frustration at how your creativity and art have been abused. a big hug! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

maharini

unpopular opinion: i don't particularly like the TRG channel. nor BookWorm nor most of the other megxiters. i feel that they've long crossed into Q(uora)Anon territory, only because i'm a devoted believer in the lex parsimoniea. on the subject of Chita's images used in the latest TRG video, i do find it crass to monetise them, it's reminiscent of those companies who ask artists for their work and pay them in "exposure" and "clout". as someone who has worked in the field for the last 20 years, that's a very big NO. TRG could have easily contacted Chita on Twitter and asked for permission, but she obviously thought that just mentioning Chita is enough. well, as a "citizen journalist", she should have known better. anyway, @Chita, we love you and we love your cartoons and we feel your anger and frustration at how your creativity and art have been abused. a big hug! ❤
This. Exactly this. Likewise, I never click on to the online ‘film type’ gossip, the couple of times I did I just thought - they know nothing, they have no sources, it’s all speculation. Not worth my time. It is bloody infuriating (and I speak as a fellow creative in another field) to have one’s work absolutely plundered without permission, purely to shine someone else’s star, no matter how many platitudes they throw your way. It feels like a violation and I know how Chita must be feeling. Open up to the universe Chita, so many good vibes and so much true friendship
coming your way!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Meemew

VIP Member
To be honest I remember on the day I had a suspicion that Kate hadn't gone so that it gave them a good reason to not have Meghan there too. At the same time however I'm sure she wanted to be the ones to tell the children so I think she likely would have chosen to stay at home anyway. If it was the case that she wanted to go but was only stopped because of Meghan I don't blame her for resenting her. Kate knew the Queen for 20+ years and has lost all her own grandparents, so was close to her.

It's always Kate who is expected to make the sacrifices. Post-partum with a newborn and 2 small children after a difficult labour and she was expected to drop everything to help Meghan. Now she's expected to keep quiet and put on a brave face whilst constantly being trashed by their PR.
Agree. Kate wasn’t allowed to go because Sparry was spewing about his vile untrustworthy wife being barred. Despite all the stress she had caused the Queen in her final years and the fact she was a virtual stranger. And the fact that she’d probably have helped to herself to a few trinkets and taken a few snapshots while she was there!

Fuck off Sparry and Smegs you disgusting pair.
---
W
I’m pretty sure @wibble is the author of the joke Harry book! And also the genesis of blaming Ashley cole
We miss you @wibble

• Heart
  • Angry
Stunning photo in the Coronation programme.

1681917692904.png

Floating on twitt:

1681918960223.png

Oh @Chita I'm so sorry. Your cartoons are an absolute delight, a Tattle special for our family circle. You are a treasure. ❤

Someone over on Tumblr did a nice side-by-side of the lustworthy hunk and his stunning wife, so I've taken the liberty to re-create it here. :LOL:
I mean, truly the most truly and stunning and gorgeous and beautiful duo to have ever walked on this earth. Ever. All men are jealous of Hazno, all women of 43. The gods walk among us mere mortals!

...do I win an Oscar for that acting turn?

• Haha
  • Heart
The Jobson book says that it is KC's intention to make Charlotte Duchess of Edinburgh on her wedding day. For this reason he gave the Dukedom to Edward for his lifetime only. It will revert to the Crown on Edward's death, then can be given to Charlotte.

I don't believe this. It is totally possible for Edward to still be alive when/if Charlotte marries.

I think Charlotte will most likely be given the Princess Royal title in later life after the death of Anne.