Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

travelbug20

To be honest I remember on the day I had a suspicion that Kate hadn't gone so that it gave them a good reason to not have Meghan there too. At the same time however I'm sure she wanted to be the ones to tell the children so I think she likely would have chosen to stay at home anyway. If it was the case that she wanted to go but was only stopped because of Meghan I don't blame her for resenting her. Kate knew the Queen for 20+ years and has lost all her own grandparents, so was close to her.

It's always Kate who is expected to make the sacrifices. Post-partum with a newborn and 2 small children after a difficult labour and she was expected to drop everything to help Meghan. Now she's expected to keep quiet and put on a brave face whilst constantly being trashed by their PR.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I have just watched the TRG video. Some of those doodles have only ever been posted in here because I trusted everyone to not share them outside of Tattle.
The video creator clearly reads these threads.
Obviously youtube creators with large numbers of followers and advertisements in their videos receive payments from youtube per view. I, the artist receive nothing even though I am named as artist.
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit of fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

People ask for a book and previously asked for mugs tshirts etc.
I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate/against their T & C's etc.

I was (still am) very shaken by that.

Also while the merchandise was available to buy, a grand total of 2 people bought anything for which I received £3.00.
I looked at other Print on Demand sites and all were too complicated for me to navigate.

Regarding a book, I am not technically adept enough to do it.
I read about how to do it online but it makes my head spin.
I don't know how to do it and is all the hassle worth it anyway. I don't know.

I feel sick for being thought to be racist. I feel bad that the pics are thought hateful when I only meant to be comical and to poke fun at people who are self-important/self-serving and horrid.
I am struggling with myself to be honest and the older pics ( that are called racist) keep surfacing even though I have revised them.

Nothing ever goes right. Everything I try fails.
I am aware that we should not go off topic in this thread so I have put this in a spoiler.

Sorry, Mods for going off topic but I'm just responding to comments I'm tagged in.

I'm not in a good place. Not good at all.
Oh @Chita i am so sorry. To feel that people feel negatively about you is an awful thing and I hate to think anyone is struggling with life.

I just wanted to reach out with a big squeeze and tell you I think you’re fab. I’m not sure what good that may do, but it gave me a hurty heart to hear that yours is hurty too.

althoigh - you’re not the only one to be markled because of a printed medium, it happened to LoveHoney too. Because of 1 solitary complaint about an advert. So take heart if you can - these people are hideous x

• Heart
Reactions: 56

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
These threads are the popular ones because the Sussexes are bolloxes but also that Chitas drawings stemming from that are brilliant contributions unique to these threads. So brilliant in fact that bullies sense this and desperately try to shut you down by making lazy and unfounded accusations of racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Kotare

VIP Member
Martin deCoder talks about Meghan’s utter lack of authenticity. She has rehearsed all her responses and continuously self brands using nothing but platitudes. She has appalling word choices. Rwanda, ffs, is “interesting”. She lacks empathy and turns everything back to herself. “Right”…”mobilise”, “empowering”, “benchmark”. She is so false and by now almost everyone has seen through her.
Please watch if you haven’t. He cuts straight through her cliched, vapid, over simplistic, thoroughly rehearsed shallowness.

FFDD4D24-CB77-41CC-9839-DDF38312C426.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Oh Chita, so sorry to hear you're not in a good place. Sending you big hugs. You are so loved on here for your brilliant cartoons and posts. There were a few on TRG's videos that I hadn't seen before. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 54

HadBax

Chatty Member
I’m in the U.S. and still trying to figure out how to watch the coronation. I’ll have to get up before the crack of dawn to watch, but it’ll be worth it. I already bought the coronation coloring and sticker book and have been having quite a bit of fun with it already (yes, it’s for children, but my artistic abilities are rudimentary at best, so … 😁). My husband also surprised me with me two different coronation mugs last week. ♥

I really hope Harold gets relegated to the cheap seats for the coronation, but I have a feeling he’ll next to the York girls (wherever they may be).

Thanks for the new thread @toninottony!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Pom Bear

VIP Member
"The 84-page official souvenir, which costs £20, went on sale on Monday ahead of the event on Saturday May 6.

Among its pages is a full-page photo of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex alongside Charles, Camilla, the Prince and Princess of Wales and their children.

The photo, taken in 2018 to mark the King’s 70th birthday, is included despite the fact Meghan is to stay at home in California on what will be her son Archie’s birthday."

View attachment 2108004
Spot the difference 😀😊😘 xx..

Resizer_16817649325471.jpg

Resizer_16817649644427.jpg

and the end result 😀...❤

Resizer_16817649413743.jpg

I thought this be easy to make, I just cover them up in leaves... I was wrong, I had to put layer over layer of the same pic over it around 12 times, then re-add more leaves from each layer to cover the two arseholes in the pic 😄

Worth it in the end though 😄 x.

Resizer_16267174512600.jpg

Resizer_16311218784720.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
My god, doesn’t she look like a cheap two bit actress with a big gob and wearing an ill fitting dress/negligee in this photo but wait..that’s what she is isn’t it.
---
Isn’t it detailed in Harry’s book or on netfucks? He had to guide her to the police station when she was working on suits in Canada because she was being hounded, and the police said they couldn’t help so he used his army training to get her home and she fell to the floor crying yet again? And I thought she’d left suits when they were together?
His army training? What, like they played a game of chess on the way home?

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Toad in the hole. Bangers and mash. Cucumber sandwiches. Trifle. Eton Mess. And for attendees from Scotland, haggis
I have a houseful for the coronation weekend. Friday night - pub. It’s visible from my dressing room so the kids can roll us home! Then I’m doing a 3 rib roast of beef, a turkey crown and gammon with salads of varying extravagance on the coronation day; then a roast lamb with dauphinois and veg with a trio of blamanche bunnies atop lime jelly grass on the Sunday. Full English on Monday morning before various flights and trains home are caught. And I’ve ordered travel mugs for everyone to take with them on the Monday and will provide scones for the journey. I bloody love food/hosting/people!!!!

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I absolutely believe this, although I doubt POW would want it in the public domain.
From Spare , Harry says he phoned his Dad , (with no mention of ‘ I’m sorry your Mum is dying/died ‘,) he immediately starts arguing with KC3 about why Meghan can’t come . KC3 explains POW is not going and Harry replies ‘ Ok why didn’t you say so in the first place !’

So from the words of the World’s thickest Humanitarian , Mr ‘ Compassion & Empathy’ confirms it’s all a competition .
Never mind the interviews, Netflix , the bloody book , this is even worse.

Harold’s coldness , his lack of warmth and sympathy towards Charles, his badgering to get ILBW up to Balmoral because that’s what she wanted , in case PoW might be there is so awful, that alone should remain in Charles’ memory for a very very long time.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I think it was Princess Margaret who was actually way ahead of Diana on the AIDS crisis. Lady Glenconner (one of PM's ladies in waiting and a good friend), her son had it and died from it, and PM would visit him and his friends in hospital and make them all laugh. But obvs Saint Di got the publicity rather than Marg. I rather loved Marg for that, although she was a terrible old bat in many ways!

• Heart

Bobble22

VIP Member
This is ridiculous, I never cared for Diana, I thought she was silly, but she was at least an empathetic person whereas Meagain is just the pathetic bit. When she shook the hand of the man with hiv at a time when people where scared to do so, that was brave and helped a lot to break down the stigma. M doesn’t come over like that at all.
Also the paps hounded Diana relentlessly, Meagain just wishes they would. IMO

• Heart
  • Sick

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
I think the media spin on the photo is daft. Isn’t the bigger news that the king’s son has ONE photo in an EIGHTY FOUR page booklet?! 😆 And that ‘his’ children don’t feature at all. All along BP have done the absolute bare minimum to deny them the chance to legitimately moan about anything: overseas mention, silently add P&P titles to website, corrie invite, etc. The real reason the Twats are so livid is because they’re just being treated as unimportant enough to either block completely or to give any real attention to. It’s a masterclass in how to grey rock a narcissist IMO. Deny them and their whinging oxygen. I think checkmate will be presented post coronation and then the RF will wash their hands of them and leave them to it. In ten years time, they’ll be entirely ignored and basically forgotten by the world, the worst possible thing that could ever happen to a pair of narcs! 🤣

• Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
So, do we believe any of this?

I'm trying to work out whose agenda this is, because it's definitely not William's or Catherine's.

I absolutely believe this, although I doubt POW would want it in the public domain.
From Spare , Harry says he phoned his Dad , (with no mention of ‘ I’m sorry your Mum is dying/died ‘,) he immediately starts arguing with KC3 about why Meghan can’t come . KC3 explains POW is not going and Harry replies ‘ Ok why didn’t you say so in the first place !’

So from the words of the World’s thickest Humanitarian , Mr ‘ Compassion & Empathy’ confirms it’s all a competition .

• Sick
  • Angry

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Just seen this on Fb ….. a post box topper ready to be put in position ….. lovely. Wish I was this talented.
A4784410-F969-479F-8C2C-76517DC76909.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Oh sure. I'll give him lotsssss of stories for the low low price of $10,000 per story.

We do need to expand the VIP Lounge, some nicer bog paper, more cheesy poofs so @Bobble22 doesn't have to work so hard at defending their stash, though @Scotch Mist will keep up the cheesy poof heists just for practice. And tiaras for all.

So yep, lots of stories that will make Sparry look soooooooo good and William sooooo bad 😉

$10,00,00,000 should be enough, riiiiight? 🤔
It's too late for @Bobble22 I've already raided the secret stash of Cheesy Poofs and have taken a wheelbarrow load of them to the VIP room. I've also got my hands on that emerald tiara Smegz wanted 😉😄
Polish_20230417_172137815.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50