Harry and Meghan #331 Coronation Chicken and Ginger Whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woman & Home,
Another Royal Expert a new one this time. But he could be right that the Stoats might try and Photoshop pictures of Ffark with a cake and his doll sister at the same time as the Coronation.

"........In fact, one royal expert fears the birthday party could even "upstage" Charles' historic day.

Royal columnist Lee Cohen has speculated that Harry and Meghan could overshadow Charles' 'big moment' by releasing Archie's birthday announcement and official portrait just hours before the coronation is set to take place. As is tradition for royal households, the Sussexes release official photo portraits on each family member's birthday and have done so for their son's birthday every year since his birth.

Lee told Express.co.uk "The Sussexes, who no longer have their royal platform, seem to relish any opportunity to attempt to upstage a royal occasion. It's not as if the Royal Family seek occasions to upstage the antics of the Sussexes, quite the opposite."

"
Archie's official portrait"!!! Pompous asses, you'd think Fffarrke was Kim Jong-Un.
😃 That's rubbish..... I hear Meghan has other ideas. She's taking Fark to the Coronation to celebrate as a surprise 😉😆
Polish_20230419_215101796.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Na dann! Wenn das hier so ist, warum breche ich mir dann einen auf Englisch ab? Ab sofort ist die neue offizielle Sprache des Chats Deutsch. Das vereinfacht die Sache für mich ungemein! 👍
Off topic, my first few German phrases I have learned (until I’ve had my internship in Frankfurt so I cannot pretend I can’t speak German):

- Entschuldigung, ich habe meine Hausaufgabe vergessen (at school: “Sorry, I forgot to do my homework)
- Haribo macht Kinder froh (a phrase from a commercial that Haribo makes kids happy)
- Vielen Dank für die Blumen… (thank you so much for the flowers, from the Tom&Jerry intro song)
🤷‍♀️🤣🇩🇪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ft_0PMTaAAABk5u.jpeg

This photo unexpectedly brought me out in a hot flush and I fell out of bed in a rage. All those well-meaning kind people wishing these criminals well, not knowing that the criminals already planned to take them for everything they could and leave them high and dry. Blackmail the family she'd just married into and abuse their well-wishers.

The jutting smug ubderbite of the Ho. Look at his face. Dimly aware that he was on the road to hell, but powerless to do anything about it because his greed, jealousy and inferiority won the day and he conspired with her. In thrall to her battered Minge, mistaking her perverted sex games for real love, and the parsley she placed on her like a fishmonger disguised the fact that she was already a rotting haddock.
God knows what she's got going for her, she's sooooo ugly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Off topic, my first few German phrases I have learned (until I’ve had my internship in Frankfurt so I cannot pretend I can’t speak German):

- Entschuldigung, ich habe meine Hausaufgabe vergessen (at school: “Sorry, I forgot to do my homework)
- Haribo macht Kinder froh (a phrase from a commercial that Haribo makes kids happy)
- Vielen Dank für die Blumen… (thank you so much for the flowers, from the Tom&Jerry intro song)
🤷‍♀️🤣🇩🇪
Still perfect, note even a typo! Gratuliere! 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Grant Harrold, who worked as former butler to the now-King Charles III, has claimed that the new Queen will be "terrified" as she steps out alongside the King on May 6. He added that the 75-year-old "didn't ask for it" as she prepares to rule alongside the King. He described her as 'very kind'".

From Robert Jobson's new book:
"Prince William has been branded “short tempered” and “difficult” by a senior royal staffer."
"The insider also said that while King Charles III is more relaxed compared to his heir, this can make William even more stressed.
According to Page Six, the source told Jobson: “That can make William short-tempered when dealing with Charles."
"The Boss (Charles) has a temper, too, but it does not go on and on. He can get frustrated and flare up and then, in an instant, it is forgotten about. With William, it is rarely forgotten.”

I thought it was the other way round, that with William it blew over but Chuck festered.
Oh well.....
I should imagine that William is under huge stress from all sides these days. Chuck being relaxed about the danger the Stoat poses would drive me up the wall as well. I bet there were objections all round regarding the Stoat being a COS on the updated list. Robert Jobson seems close to Chuck PR-wise.
i really really don't want to seem nitpicky with you today, it was a bit of misdirected rage earlier caused by my treacherous Arab brethren (hence my lash out at UAE) and i'm sorry for it long story short, they are bending backwards to re-incorporate Syria in the Arab League and dogpiling on Qatar, not that the latter doesn't deserve it, anyroads... i have read many years and times before that William is unforgiving. once you betray him, you're dead to him. Charles on the other hand, will go supernova at you for the stupidest of reasons and call you every kind of bleep under the sun, then joyfully suggest a spot of tea. but yes, you can never know where lies the truth with The Prince (Machiavelli's that is)

one thing we can all agree on is the second mantra of the forum: Charlie be spinnin'

(first mantra is: Meghan lies, even when she tells the truth. also what Freda said)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"One of the Queen's two surviving bridesmaids is NOT invited to King Charles' coronation: Lady Pamela Hicks, 94 - who saw George VI and Elizabeth II crowned - gets apology from Palace for not being among 2,000 guests at slimmed-down ceremony"

Bad decision Charles, a really bad decision (n)
It does sound like he’s upsetting a lot of life long loyal friends and colleagues. Not a good look. Putting out extra chairs doesn’t cost much in the grand scheme of things.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
"One of the Queen's two surviving bridesmaids is NOT invited to King Charles' coronation: Lady Pamela Hicks, 94 - who saw George VI and Elizabeth II crowned - gets apology from Palace for not being among 2,000 guests at slimmed-down ceremony"

Bad decision Charles, a really bad decision (n)
she's the oldest surviving descendent of Queen Victoria! And the daughter of Charles' favourite Louis Mountbatten. Strange

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
On Coronation day I be taking my place up on the balcony 🥰💖😀 xx

Resizer_16819380522091.jpg

I be on tattle really having a quiet day and will watch the highlights of the coronation on the evening 😀 I won't be buying anything special but been on Tattle is good enough for me I doubt I keep up on the pace of the thread 🧵 I imagine it will move very fast that weekend but I add a few Pom pics as usual xx.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Woman & Home,
Another Royal Expert a new one this time. But he could be right that the Stoats might try and Photoshop pictures of Ffark with a cake and his doll sister at the same time as the Coronation.

"........In fact, one royal expert fears the birthday party could even "upstage" Charles' historic day.

Royal columnist Lee Cohen has speculated that Harry and Meghan could overshadow Charles' 'big moment' by releasing Archie's birthday announcement and official portrait just hours before the coronation is set to take place. As is tradition for royal households, the Sussexes release official photo portraits on each family member's birthday and have done so for their son's birthday every year since his birth.

Lee told Express.co.uk "The Sussexes, who no longer have their royal platform, seem to relish any opportunity to attempt to upstage a royal occasion. It's not as if the Royal Family seek occasions to upstage the antics of the Sussexes, quite the opposite."

"
Archie's official portrait"!!! Pompous asses, you'd think Fffarrke was Kim Jong-Un.
The coronation is at 11am which is 3am in the morning so it will be nearly over by the time they get up. Also isnt that Harry's excuse for rushing back to Monteshitto they couldn't do portrait without him 🙄Where are all the previous OFFICIAL PORTRAITS??

Reactions: 19
Woman & Home,

"
Birthday photo will 100% be A in a toy crown , surrounded by the usual celebs , Oprah, TP, Ellen etc …and nice Uncle Backgrid.

It is every child’s dream to spend their 4th birthday with people 22 times their age !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Has it been really updated now? What has been actually updated? Because, based on a quick search here and our discussions here a few months ago, the change (if this is what has changed) was in plan for a while:

It seems so.
This was from a post by @LadyMuck , 744 on this thread
From
Tourre Bakahai
"Beyond belief that Harry, a sneering traitor who doesn't even live in the UK, and Andrew - disgraced and demoted because of his links to sex traffickers - are both Counsellors of State. This is pure self abuse by the UK Crown - utter madness.

@Royal_Circular
NEW: An updated list of the current Counsellors of State.
Ft-95UjWYAI8QY7?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

12:16 PM · Apr 18, 2023

Share this Tweet

• Angry
  • Sad

View attachment 2113307

I be on tattle really having a quiet day and will watch the highlights of the coronation on the evening 😀 I won't be buying anything special but been on Tattle is good enough for me I doubt I keep up on the pace of the thread 🧵 I imagine it will move very fast that weekend but I add a few Pom pics as usual xx.
It'll be good! I'm not sure if I'll be at home or with relatives but I love a bit of pageantry and would enjoy hearing what you're all up to

• Heart
View attachment 2113210
This photo unexpectedly brought me out in a hot flush and I fell out of bed in a rage. All those well-meaning kind people wishing these criminals well, not knowing that the criminals already planned to take them for everything they could and leave them high and dry. Blackmail the family she'd just married into and abuse their well-wishers.

The jutting smug ubderbite of the Ho. Look at his face. Dimly aware that he was on the road to hell, but powerless to do anything about it because his greed, jealousy and inferiority won the day and he conspired with her. In thrall to her battered Minge, mistaking her perverted sex games for real love, and the parsley she placed on her like a fishmonger disguised the fact that she was already a rotting haddock.
Compare that picture to all the ones from William's carriage ride after his wedding - Catherine and he couldn't stop smiling and talking all the way back - genuine joy emanated from both. This picture doesn't show either of them Happy.

Miserable gits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
It'll be good! I'm not sure if I'll be at home or with relatives but I love a bit of pageantry and would enjoy hearing what you're all up to
Have a nice time whatever your doing 😀💖❤🤗💖🥰😘 xx.
I be catching up with it on YouTube, but just the highlights. x
Yep me too, I've really enjoyed reading what we doing or buying for the occasion 😀😘 xx

One more Pom pic for tonight then catch up later or tomorrow 😀💖 x...

Resizer_16819392165593.jpg

Resizer_16819392068981.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i really really don't want to seem nitpicky with you today, it was a bit of misdirected rage earlier caused by my treacherous Arab brethren (hence my lash out at UAE) and i'm sorry for it long story short, they are bending backwards to re-incorporate Syria in the Arab League and dogpiling on Qatar, not that the latter doesn't deserve it, anyroads... i have read many years and times before that William is unforgiving. once you betray him, you're dead to him. Charles on the other hand, will go supernova at you for the stupidest of reasons and call you every kind of bleep under the sun, then joyfully suggest a spot of tea. but yes, you can never know where lies the truth with The Prince (Machiavelli's that is)

one thing we can all agree on is the second mantra of the forum: Charlie be spinnin'

(first mantra is: Meghan lies, even when she tells the truth. also what Freda said)
Thank you @Shushex , but I don't know why you thought you were nitpicky? Not at all, and thanks for your insight into what's happening in the Middle East.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2113210

The wedding of Harry and Meghan has got to be one of the strangest Royal Wedding's ever as Harry didn't seem to be very happy as he looked like he didn't want to go through with it, the whole atmosphere was very strange as none of the guests seemed happy for them, the body language of the other Royals spoke volumes as they also looked quite uncomfortable throughout the wedding, the wedding dress didn't fit Meghan, the wedding cake looked unfinished and didn't even resemble a wedding cake and at times it didn't feel like I was watching a wedding. Overall the whole day was just very odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It seems so.
This was from a post by @LadyMuck , 744 on this thread
From
Tourre Bakahai
"Beyond belief that Harry, a sneering traitor who doesn't even live in the UK, and Andrew - disgraced and demoted because of his links to sex traffickers - are both Counsellors of State. This is pure self abuse by the UK Crown - utter madness.

@Royal_Circular
NEW: An updated list of the current Counsellors of State.
View attachment 2113345
12:16 PM · Apr 18, 2023

Share this Tweet
It's scary to think if God forbid KC and QC were incapacitated from oh I don't know, a car/plane accident and PW was out of the country or himself unwell, then H would be holding the Fort. God help us all if that ever happens. He should be removed ASAP but KC obviously wants him on that list

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2113307

🥰 Brilliant Pom
I see you as the swift conquerer with a cunning plan 😃
You managed to kick Chuck out of the way and usurp his crown 👑 😀 😁
Polish_20230419_221319975.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.