Harry and Meghan #331 Coronation Chicken and Ginger Whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
speaking of cats, i found this account recently, apparently Larry has served at nr. 10 longer than any of his contemporary PMs. this is a most appalling travesty. i COMMAND King C to issue an invite ASAP!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I went on Amazon, bought a lovely little 4” covered trinket box, It’s got the details, picture of King Charles. I remember my mother telling me that she was Glued to the TV to watch the coronation of HMtLQEII. It will be here Friday. I want a few other things, probably a mug. I love the one with the purple pillow, and crown. I will probably get the purple tote bag. Hubby actually said “You remember you’re American right?” “Yes, but this is Cheshire History” I shot back. Lol, (Grandma acted like she was still a loyal subject, just here in the colonies for a visit. )
I saw a purple teabag tin. I think I need that too.

#Hair-shyHaznoHaznoHair
I got a tea towel to use as a hand towel in my British history themed guest bathroom!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think it was Princess Margaret who was actually way ahead of Diana on the AIDS crisis. Lady Glenconner (one of PM's ladies in waiting and a good friend), her son had it and died from it, and PM would visit him and his friends in hospital and make them all laugh. But obvs Saint Di got the publicity rather than Marg. I rather loved Marg for that, although she was a terrible old bat in many ways!
I liked her too. She appeared to have spirit but loved her parents and sister and did what she was told with the Townsend thing. When I think of how things eventually turned out with 3 of HMTLQ’s children getting divorced it seems unfair on her but I suppose times changed and she did rebel in later years but she always had her sisters back. Now back to Hairy and Meagain. They’re still a pair of unscrupulous lying tit faced arseholes and he shouldn’t be anywhere near the coronation. He should stay in rehab or wherever he is, even better throw him in jail for treason.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Interesting last bit of an article in 'Gulf Today.'

".......The impression, which may be unfair, is that these fortunate, privileged people living their comfortable lives are increasingly self-indulgent, self-obsessed and growing out of touch with the people they purport to serve. This is going to erode the value of the institution as something that unites the nation, rather than inviting it to takes sides in what resembles a posh soap opera.

As Elizabeth II understood so well, the whole royal circus can only carry on with the consent of the people, and that is something too readily taken for granted. Sadly, the king’s coronation seems to be making that point most powerfully, but for all the wrong reasons. If the House of Windsor cannot unite itself, how can it command the unified allegiance of a people?"

• Wow
Reactions: 30

".......The impression, which may be unfair, is that these fortunate, privileged people living their comfortable lives are increasingly self-indulgent, self-obsessed and growing out of touch with the people they purport to serve. This is going to erode the value of the institution as something that unites the nation, rather than inviting it to takes sides in what resembles a posh soap opera.

As Elizabeth II understood so well, the whole royal circus can only carry on with the consent of the people, and that is something too readily taken for granted. Sadly, the king’s coronation seems to be making that point most powerfully, but for all the wrong reasons. If the House of Windsor cannot unite itself, how can it command the unified allegiance of a people?"
kettle meet pot.

that's so cute coming from Gulf Today, a newspaper based in UAE, a "country" which still condones and practices slavery and has the longest rap sheet of terrorism money laundering. but yes, they're right, this circus has gone long enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have just watched the TRG video. Some of those doodles have only ever been posted in here because I trusted everyone to not share them outside of Tattle.
The video creator clearly reads these threads.
Obviously youtube creators with large numbers of followers and advertisements in their videos receive payments from youtube per view. I, the artist receive nothing even though I am named as artist.
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit of fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

People ask for a book and previously asked for mugs tshirts etc.
I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate/against their T & C's etc.

I was (still am) very shaken by that.

Also while the merchandise was available to buy, a grand total of 2 people bought anything for which I received £3.00.
I looked at other Print on Demand sites and all were too complicated for me to navigate.

Regarding a book, I am not technically adept enough to do it.
I read about how to do it online but it makes my head spin.
I don't know how to do it and is all the hassle worth it anyway. I don't know.

I feel sick for being thought to be racist. I feel bad that the pics are thought hateful when I only meant to be comical and to poke fun at people who are self-important/self-serving and horrid.
I am struggling with myself to be honest and the older pics ( that are called racist) keep surfacing even though I have revised them.

Nothing ever goes right. Everything I try fails.
I am aware that we should not go off topic in this thread so I have put this in a spoiler.

Sorry, Mods for going off topic but I'm just responding to comments I'm tagged in.

I'm not in a good place. Not good at all.
Oh, Chita. I'm so sorry. I'd have bought one if I had known about it. We all know you aren't racist & it's a darn shame that some made it out that you were. Hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I completely agree with this after seeing druggie and porker still COS. I’m so angry 😡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
😃😃 the only " throne" those two lying grifters will ever get near, is the toilet in their rented house 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry if it’s already been discussed, too many pages/threads to know for sure.

I’m new to Lady Colin C’s videos, have watched a couple now. She seems to be able to insinuate quite a few things that the press are too scared to say at the moment, such as discussing the surrogacy rumours, or the French investigation into Archewell. I’m inclined to believe her (though I bet she also loves being the one with gossip to tell us), but how credible do we find her? What she says echoes here at lot and she mentions knowing people in-the-know in the Royal circle. I’m sure what she says is mostly based in truth, but I guess what I’m saying is how has she not been attacked by the sugars and press in the same way as others have? She seems a bit more able to speak her mind compared to other commenters.

Reactions: 25
@Chita your pics are great, and funny 😃😃😎😎❤❤

" KEEP 'EM COMING!"

They are part & parcel of this Tattle thread xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Woman & Home,
Another Royal Expert a new one this time. But he could be right that the Stoats might try and Photoshop pictures of Ffark with a cake and his doll sister at the same time as the Coronation.

"........In fact, one royal expert fears the birthday party could even "upstage" Charles' historic day.

Royal columnist Lee Cohen has speculated that Harry and Meghan could overshadow Charles' 'big moment' by releasing Archie's birthday announcement and official portrait just hours before the coronation is set to take place. As is tradition for royal households, the Sussexes release official photo portraits on each family member's birthday and have done so for their son's birthday every year since his birth.

Lee told Express.co.uk "The Sussexes, who no longer have their royal platform, seem to relish any opportunity to attempt to upstage a royal occasion. It's not as if the Royal Family seek occasions to upstage the antics of the Sussexes, quite the opposite."

"
Archie's official portrait"!!! Pompous asses, you'd think Fffarrke was Kim Jong-Un.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Guys....those buying coronation memorabilia, can we see pictures & photos to get an idea of what's out there. I can't be arsed shopping around to see my options.

@Chita has TRG reached out to you, offering any form of compensation towards the traffic your artwork is financially generating her site?

I don't understand it at all but others might, is Patreon an option for you to sell your artwork?

I don't see anything racist in any of your doodles but people are always happy to piss on someone's parade, look for offence where there is none.
I see them as being no different those caricatures street artist draw on holidays.
We can't foresee what people are offended by but sods law is someone, somewhere will be no matter who or what the subject matter is.... doesn't mean you surrender to them.....

Chin up @Chita ..... we've got your back.

Note to self: do NOT wear yellow to the coronation celebrations 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Woman & Home,
Another Royal Expert a new one this time. But he could be right that the Stoats might try and Photoshop pictures of Ffark with a cake and his doll sister at the same time as the Coronation.

"........In fact, one royal expert fears the birthday party could even "upstage" Charles' historic day.

Royal columnist Lee Cohen has speculated that Harry and Meghan could overshadow Charles' 'big moment' by releasing Archie's birthday announcement and official portrait just hours before the coronation is set to take place. As is tradition for royal households, the Sussexes release official photo portraits on each family member's birthday and have done so for their son's birthday every year since his birth.

Lee told Express.co.uk "The Sussexes, who no longer have their royal platform, seem to relish any opportunity to attempt to upstage a royal occasion. It's not as if the Royal Family seek occasions to upstage the antics of the Sussexes, quite the opposite."

"
Archie's official portrait"!!! Pompous asses, you'd think Fffarrke was Kim Jong-Un.
Who will give a duck ? 😄😄😄 their kodak instamatics won't overshadow duck-all 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry if it’s already been discussed, too many pages/threads to know for sure.

I’m new to Lady Colin C’s videos, have watched a couple now. She seems to be able to insinuate quite a few things that the press are too scared to say at the moment, such as discussing the surrogacy rumours, or the French investigation into Archewell. I’m inclined to believe her (though I bet she also loves being the one with gossip to tell us), but how credible do we find her? What she says echoes here at lot and she mentions knowing people in-the-know in the Royal circle. I’m sure what she says is mostly based in truth, but I guess what I’m saying is how has she not been attacked by the sugars and press in the same way as others have? She seems a bit more able to speak her mind compared to other commenters.
Not sure, she did hint at QE2 cause of death before it was publicly released however

Reactions: 22
kettle meet pot.

that's so cute coming from Gulf Today, a newspaper based in UAE, a "country" which still condones and practices slavery and has the longest rap sheet of terrorism money laundering. but yes, they're right, this circus has gone long enough.
Yes, they're also right on the point that our late Queen understood this very well. Listen to the people, but it all seems to be unravelling as the writer says.
I completely agree with this after seeing druggie and porker still COS. I’m so angry 😡
What's worse about this is that the COS list has just been updated. If it had been left as is there might be hope the Stoat would be dumped post-Coronation. As I said before, I think this was one of his demands, and I don't believe for a minute that the Stoat slunk off defeated and empty-handed having been grey-rocked by the stalwart Chuck.
I've read far too many times that they never actually met or spoke face-to-face for it to be true. The litmus test will be the event itself.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
@Chita I hope you've had time to see the reactions to your cartoons on YouTube and Twatter. People LOVE your stuff, really love your stuff. Take heart and don't let the bastards grind you down. ❤

I can't remember where the stuff about Harry being in rehab came from but I'm tempted to believe it. Is he really flying back and forth from the States for the court case/coronation/court case? Or is it more likely that he is in rehab and they're just letting him out for a few hours?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.