Harry and Meghan #331 Coronation Chicken and Ginger Whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wedding of Harry and Meghan has got to be one of the strangest Royal Wedding's ever as Harry didn't seem to be very happy as he looked like he didn't want to go through with it, the whole atmosphere was very strange as none of the guests seemed happy for them, the body language of the other Royals spoke volumes as they also looked quite uncomfortable throughout the wedding, the wedding dress didn't fit Meghan, the wedding cake looked unfinished and didn't even resemble a wedding cake and at times it didn't feel like I was watching a wedding. Overall the whole day was just very odd.
That preacher! You forgot about THAT PREACHER!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Still perfect, note even a typo! Gratuliere! 🤗
Good evening @Poppea .. thank you in anticipation of your congratulations on my flawless German. 😁
"Ich bin ein Prinz und ein Betrüger, hier vor euch Fotzen, um Geld für meine betrügerische Wohltätigkeitsorganisation zu bekommen. Gebt großzügig ihr Idioten. Prost, Arschlöcher,!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you @Shushex , but I don't know why you thought you were nitpicky? Not at all, and thanks for your insight into what's happening in the Middle East.
the bit about UAE newspapers criticising the UK RF got me riled up. it's whataboutism, i know, but it's at the same time comical how their journalists call out and "give advice" to your RF, but wouldn't dare to mouth one oblique contradictory opinion to their "royals". unless they care to be invited to inspect a woodchipper in the basement of their consulate in Istanbul.

as we say in Arabic, politics is a bleep.

ETA: all this reminded me of an old joke:

an American and a Syrian were arguing who had more freedom of expression and couldn't get to an agreement.
finally, the American said:
"look, i can go to the White House tomorrow and call Bush a bleep. and no one would dare do anything to me."
to which the Syrian said:
"well, the same here. i can go to the White House tomorrow and call Bush a bleep. and no one would ever dare do anything to me."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Good evening @Poppea .. thank you in anticipation of your congratulations on my flawless German.
"Ich bin ein Prinz und ein Betrüger, hier vor euch Fotzen, um Geld für meine betrügerische Wohltätigkeitsorganisation zu bekommen. Gebt großzügig ihr Idioten. Prost, Arschlöcher,!"
A bit vulgar, but befitting their behaviour!

Eins mit Sternchen!😉 (Summa cum laude!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have just watched the TRG video. Some of those doodles have only ever been posted in here because I trusted everyone to not share them outside of Tattle.
The video creator clearly reads these threads.
Obviously youtube creators with large numbers of followers and advertisements in their videos receive payments from youtube per view. I, the artist receive nothing even though I am named as artist.
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit of fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

People ask for a book and previously asked for mugs tshirts etc.
I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate/against their T & C's etc.

I was (still am) very shaken by that.

Also while the merchandise was available to buy, a grand total of 2 people bought anything for which I received £3.00.
I looked at other Print on Demand sites and all were too complicated for me to navigate.

Regarding a book, I am not technically adept enough to do it.
I read about how to do it online but it makes my head spin.
I don't know how to do it and is all the hassle worth it anyway. I don't know.

I feel sick for being thought to be racist. I feel bad that the pics are thought hateful when I only meant to be comical and to poke fun at people who are self-important/self-serving and horrid.
I am struggling with myself to be honest and the older pics ( that are called racist) keep surfacing even though I have revised them.

Nothing ever goes right. Everything I try fails.
I am aware that we should not go off topic in this thread so I have put this in a spoiler.

Sorry, Mods for going off topic but I'm just responding to comments I'm tagged in.

I'm not in a good place. Not good at all.
I echo everyone else's words said to you our darling Chita. You have brought wit, satire and colour to illustrate our ever growing thread here, at times it's been a rough ride with these two and their actions and their effects they have on people, your drawings have often cheered me (and many others up) when it was all getting a bit much and them becoming a drain on one's emotions. I'm sorry that all of this is now bringing you down, but you are better than all of the offended by everything brigade, so shoulders back, head up stiff upper lip and say balls to em' ...we know who you are and what you're not and we love you for it. Hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
the bit about UAE newspapers criticising the UK RF got me riled up. it's whataboutism, i know, but it's at the same time comical how their journalists call out and "give advice" to your RF, but wouldn't dare to mouth one oblique contradictory opinion to their "royals". unless they care to be invited to inspect a woodchipper in the basement of their consulate in Istanbul.

as we say in Arabic, politics is a bleep.

ETA: all this reminded me of an old joke:

an American and a Syrian were arguing who had more freedom of expression and couldn't get to an agreement.
finally, the American said:
"look, i can go to the White House tomorrow and call Bush a bleep. and no one would dare do anything to me."
to which the Syrian said:
"well, the same here. i can go to the White House tomorrow and call Bush a bleep. and no one would ever dare do anything to me."
I understand much better now what you're getting at, thank you. Woodchipper ...:eek:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
On Coronation day I be taking my place up on the balcony 🥰💖😀 xx

View attachment 2113307

I be on tattle really having a quiet day and will watch the highlights of the coronation on the evening 😀 I won't be buying anything special but been on Tattle is good enough for me I doubt I keep up on the pace of the thread 🧵 I imagine it will move very fast that weekend but I add a few Pom pics as usual xx.
Now that you mention it, I must do my weekend shopping prior to Saturday! How many proseccos would last, how many kettles a day one has to boil, etc anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The wedding of Harry and Meghan has got to be one of the strangest Royal Wedding's ever as Harry didn't seem to be very happy as he looked like he didn't want to go through with it, the whole atmosphere was very strange as none of the guests seemed happy for them, the body language of the other Royals spoke volumes as they also looked quite uncomfortable throughout the wedding, the wedding dress didn't fit Meghan, the wedding cake looked unfinished and didn't even resemble a wedding cake and at times it didn't feel like I was watching a wedding. Overall the whole day was just very odd.
Oh, the memories 🤣🤣🤣
@Poppea You are right, der Preacher (Prädiger)!!! I believe these shots were all from the cermon…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have just watched the TRG video. Some of those doodles have only ever been posted in here because I trusted everyone to not share them outside of Tattle.
The video creator clearly reads these threads.
Obviously youtube creators with large numbers of followers and advertisements in their videos receive payments from youtube per view. I, the artist receive nothing even though I am named as artist.
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit of fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

People ask for a book and previously asked for mugs tshirts etc.
I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate/against their T & C's etc.

I was (still am) very shaken by that.

Also while the merchandise was available to buy, a grand total of 2 people bought anything for which I received £3.00.
I looked at other Print on Demand sites and all were too complicated for me to navigate.

Regarding a book, I am not technically adept enough to do it.
I read about how to do it online but it makes my head spin.
I don't know how to do it and is all the hassle worth it anyway. I don't know.

I feel sick for being thought to be racist. I feel bad that the pics are thought hateful when I only meant to be comical and to poke fun at people who are self-important/self-serving and horrid.
I am struggling with myself to be honest and the older pics ( that are called racist) keep surfacing even though I have revised them.

Nothing ever goes right. Everything I try fails.
I am aware that we should not go off topic in this thread so I have put this in a spoiler.

Sorry, Mods for going off topic but I'm just responding to comments I'm tagged in.

I'm not in a good place. Not good at all.
I'm so sorry to hear this @Chita. I enjoy your pictures and enjoyed the story bored from TRG using them.

I really hope that you're able to start feeling better soon 🐈

• Heart
Reactions: 30
With regard to harry and Andrew on list of COS the chances they would be called to act for Charles are slim to none. Ann and Edward were added as the other two cast outs are not working royals. We can rest easy😊

The Counsellor of State position typically belongs to the sovereign's spouse, followed by the first four people in the line of succession over the age of 21. Currently, those are Queen Camilla, Prince William, Prince Harry, Prince Andrew and Princess Beatrice, Andrew's eldest daughter.
Because Harry, 38, and Andrew, 62, are no longer senior working royals, Parliament felt it was best to expand the cohort to include two more people who could be called upon to stand in for Charles. The Counsellors of State Act 2022 amends the Regency Acts 1937 to 1953, which were upheld as precedents until this point.

Reactions: 25
And the main preacher guy talked for ageeeeeees
---
That preacher! You forgot about THAT PREACHER!!!
Ah I didn't see your post. Great minds think alike.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else every feel like debate and evidence have gone out of the window and we are now in a situation where no one is allowed to even discuss factual matters. Discussing the idea (per TW) that the UK is more racist than the US when statistically (I believe) studies show we are more racially tolerant than the US. Also the Netflix doc stuff around Brexit and Commonwealth = Empire 2:0. Massively sensitive and important issues that I believe should be handled thoughtfully and for the right reasons (ie not self interest). Apparently I’m not allowed to discuss this because I’m not a POC. I said that I understand racism is still a massive issue to be tackled in the UK, just that I believe studies show that we are actually much more tolerant than the US. (Obvs still lots of improvement required). I just don’t understand. I honestly feel like we aren’t allowed to even discuss anything anymore or examine facts. Should I just never discuss anything any more and are opinions or debate completely au fait now. Is this honestly a healthy way forward?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.