Harry and Meghan #331 Coronation Chicken and Ginger Whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very elderly and in a wheelchair, I can imagine she wouldn't want to sit around for a 3 hour service.

Gov't is really dropping the ball here but I can also see why - they don't want to build or have the issue of all the scaffolding (health and safety anyone???), the stands, etc, keeping the Abbey closed for months which depletes its coffers. You can only seat 2000 and it is an awkward building to begin with.

Reactions: 32
I would love to see more of your work please C, if you're happy to share. 😁
Thank you 🤗 I'd love to! I've just finished priming some pieces though so they're just white and not fun to look at 😂 Though they're not as boring as our Duplicitous Duo. 😋 Hopefully I'll have some nice things to show off in a few hours 🤞

Here's the back of a trinket dish I made with resin last night. Haven't even had a chance to photograph it out of the mould yet 😂

IMG-20230420-WA0000.jpg

It gives me such Catherine vibes ♥

Tv update: I ended up switching to the BBC. Way better than accidentally watching Smegs being Smegs 😂😂 would have markled my work in one glimpse 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can say “SweetSummerChild ist die zweite Frau von Mr SummerChild.’

Honestly, it’s like being in Germany in here!

I can also order a beer and ask where the loo is in Spanish. I can’t understand the answer, but I’m halfway there! 😂
Nooooo never ask for directions! The only question I could ask would need to have "um de ecke" (round the corner) as the answer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unfortunately languages are an area where I am stereotypically British - I'm crap at them. Only things that I ever failed at school (Latin, French and Welsh).
My solution?
She's German & multilingual, & even after 20+ years I'm still terrible at German. The only way I can have a conversation with my outlaws is through Google translate :rolleyes:
Ah well, Coronation 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else every feel like debate and evidence have gone out of the window and we are now in a situation where no one is allowed to even discuss factual matters. Discussing the idea (per TW) that the UK is more racist than the US when statistically (I believe) studies show we are more racially tolerant than the US. Also the Netflix doc stuff around Brexit and Commonwealth = Empire 2:0. Massively sensitive and important issues that I believe should be handled thoughtfully and for the right reasons (ie not self interest). Apparently I’m not allowed to discuss this because I’m not a POC. I said that I understand racism is still a massive issue to be tackled in the UK, just that I believe studies show that we are actually much more tolerant than the US. (Obvs still lots of improvement required). I just don’t understand. I honestly feel like we aren’t allowed to even discuss anything anymore or examine facts. Should I just never discuss anything any more and are opinions or debate completely au fait now. Is this honestly a healthy way forward?
This isn't really off-topic, as it relates directly to the Stoats. Thanks to the pair of them the race industry is alive and well, having been largely squashed over the years because as you say the UK is generally a tolerant society.

The Stoats were allowed to resurrect this, thanks to the Royal Family, by using racism to get their own way and then preach from a platform. The Royal Family themselves then became a victim of racism accusations by the Stoats, and have been trying ever since to defend themselves with little success (Fulani). Encouraged by the Ho, opportunists and trouble-makers have made hay and seen how the malign creed of victimhood has enabled the Stoats to bully, enrich themselves, break the law and abuse everyone with no consequences at all. The Ho is a poster-girl for malignant black feminism, while married to a British Prince.
How did this happen?

The Stoat is currently being welcomed back as Darling Boy, and Chuck trying to make us believe he's not doing a deal. So yes @Meemew, debate is silenced and we have to suffer insults of racism heaped on us. We have the glittering example of our First Family, whose only reply to racist slurs was a murmured Recollections May Vary. Hailed as a masterpiece, that was.

Nobody stands up for our values or free speech. Crucially again, the King's son is allowed to campaign to shut down free speech, troll and eliminate those who criticise them, and flourish financially. The Stoat bots are free to attack our Princess of Wales and her young children.

It's too late now, but if the RF had stood up to the Stoats from day one we'd have been spared a lot of damage to our society, but the RF couldn't see ahead, still can't, and are only concerned with being woke and politically correct. Still fighting a rearguard action against malign enemies they don't understand and have no idea how to deal with. Flushed with money, complacent and confused, they focus on the irrelevant titbits thrown to them and miss the big picture altogether.
So true that a fish rots from the head down.

Police stations, banks and libraries are being shut down, everything is online. Trying for a cashless society full of zombies. I'm hoping that somehow things will turn around but it will need strong men or women of vision and all I can see are squabbling midgets. I'm still optimistic for the future, but not with KC, and hope that when William and Catherine take over their sheer decency and goodness which is a trait of our nation will see in a new era and pride. People will respond to it with relief and sheer joy, and I hope I'm still here to see it. I'll go to London to cheer them.

It's very reassuring that so many people are unhappy with the way things are going, if the comments are to be believed. This means that we are far from alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
"One of the Queen's two surviving bridesmaids is NOT invited to King Charles' coronation: Lady Pamela Hicks, 94 - who saw George VI and Elizabeth II crowned - gets apology from Palace for not being among 2,000 guests at slimmed-down ceremony"

Bad decision Charles, a really bad decision (n)
It could be her health or travel. She is extremely elderly...

Reactions: 23
Grips are growing. Lady Pamela Hicks not invited

Absences on coronation guest list suggest 'gripes are growing' # via https://android.com
I think it is India Hicks who is making the stink. Lady Pamela is 94 and her getting ready and going would be a real undertaking for her. She is probably just as happy to stay home in her comfy chair and watch it on the telly.
---
That photo reminds me of Judas kissing Jesus.😟
1681949881462.png

1681949905837.png

Reactions: 28
This isn't really off-topic, as it relates directly to the Stoats. Thanks to the pair of them the race industry is alive and well, having been largely squashed over the years because as you say the UK is generally a tolerant society.

The Stoats were allowed to resurrect this, thanks to the Royal Family, by using racism to get their own way and then preach from a platform. The Royal Family themselves then became a victim of racism accusations by the Stoats, and have been trying ever since to defend themselves with little success (Fulani). Encouraged by the Ho, opportunists and trouble-makers have made hay and seen how the malign creed of victimhood has enabled the Stoats to bully, enrich themselves, break the law and abuse everyone with no consequences at all. The Ho is a poster-girl for malignant black feminism, while married to a British Prince.
How did this happen?

The Stoat is currently being welcomed back as Darling Boy, and Chuck trying to make us believe he's not doing a deal. So yes @Meemew, debate is silenced and we have to suffer insults of racism heaped on us. We have the glittering example of our First Family, whose only reply to racist slurs was a murmured Recollections May Vary. Hailed as a masterpiece, that was.

Nobody stands up for our values or free speech. Crucially again, the King's son is allowed to campaign to shut down free speech, troll and eliminate those who criticise them, and flourish financially. The Stoat bots are free to attack our Princess of Wales and her young children.

It's too late now, but if the RF had stood up to the Stoats from day one we'd have been spared a lot of damage to our society, but the RF couldn't see ahead, still can't, and are only concerned with being woke and politically correct. Still fighting a rearguard action against malign enemies they don't understand and have no idea how to deal with. Flushed with money, complacent and confused, they focus on the irrelevant titbits thrown to them and miss the big picture altogether.
So true that a fish rots from the head down.

Police stations, banks and libraries are being shut down, everything is online. Trying for a cashless society full of zombies. I'm hoping that somehow things will turn around but it will need strong men or women of vision and all I can see are squabbling midgets. I'm still optimistic for the future, but not with KC, and hope that when William and Catherine take over their sheer decency and goodness which is a trait of our nation will see in a new era and pride. People will respond to it with relief and sheer joy, and I hope I'm still here to see it. I'll go to London to cheer them.

It's very reassuring that so many people are unhappy with the way things are going, if the comments are to be believed. This means that we are far from alone.
I’m an American but a longtime fan of the Royal family. And my feelings are exactly the same. It would be great if William was in charge because he wouldn’t put up with all this BS from Harry. It’s a rotten shame that the Ginger Whinging Weasel is being coddled by Charles. If I were a Brit and attending the Coronation I would carry a huge poster saying “Hi Harold. I have only one thing to say to you. Booooooo!”

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Chita
Everyone here loves your drawings. Your talent and wit are second to none. We're a bunch of clever, well adjusted (🤪), no bullshit, funny, down to earth and supportive madams (dudes here too!) and we're ALWAYS bleeping right.
So, what say we to those who have deemed you *that* 'R' word? In the words of the Majestic Princess Anne; "NAFF ORF!" Ye cunts

Hold your head high and duck 'em @Chita . Feel well soon. Much love 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 42
And the main preacher guy talked for ageeeeeees
---

Ah I didn't see your post. Great minds think alike.
I remember howling at everything that preacher said ("love is like fire, and fire fueled my airplane that flew me here"). My family joked about it for ages.

Grandma said, "Now Kate has it going on; she's just wearing that big ol' hat and keeping her head down so the camera can't see her laughing."
🤣
I have just watched the TRG video. Some of those doodles have only ever been posted in here because I trusted everyone to not share them outside of Tattle.
The video creator clearly reads these threads.
Obviously youtube creators with large numbers of followers and advertisements in their videos receive payments from youtube per view. I, the artist receive nothing even though I am named as artist.
As I said before, I was stupid enough to post drawings and put them in the public domain which means anyone can share them. I just posted my doodles for a bit of fun in here, never thinking of a bigger picture.

People ask for a book and previously asked for mugs tshirts etc.
I tried the mugs and tshirts route and it was all very stressful and as many of you already know, my account at the Print on Demand company was closed and I was blacklisted because the cartoons were deemed racist/hate/against their T & C's etc.

I was (still am) very shaken by that.

Also while the merchandise was available to buy, a grand total of 2 people bought anything for which I received £3.00.
I looked at other Print on Demand sites and all were too complicated for me to navigate.

Regarding a book, I am not technically adept enough to do it.
I read about how to do it online but it makes my head spin.
I don't know how to do it and is all the hassle worth it anyway. I don't know.

I feel sick for being thought to be racist. I feel bad that the pics are thought hateful when I only meant to be comical and to poke fun at people who are self-important/self-serving and horrid.
I am struggling with myself to be honest and the older pics ( that are called racist) keep surfacing even though I have revised them.

Nothing ever goes right. Everything I try fails.
I am aware that we should not go off topic in this thread so I have put this in a spoiler.

Sorry, Mods for going off topic but I'm just responding to comments I'm tagged in.

I'm not in a good place. Not good at all.
@Chita, you are such a lovely soul! The very thought of you being sad or down breaks my heart.

I'm not as eloquent as many of the wonderful Tattlers here, and a lot of them have already said this but I'll say it again: We love you. We love your talent, we love your humor, and we love your heart. You have a gift and you've brought that gift to the world. You have an internet army behind you, and we will support you through every trial.

I know I speak for everyone when I tell you that if you ever need help with anything, Tattle is here. We have people from all backgrounds with diverse skill sets. Please don't feel like you have to do everything yourself. We are here to back you and cheer you on. If you ever need help in any way, we'll be here.

♥

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She once was a professional fundraiser, which means she got to know the complete uppercrust through this. Also she seems to have mingled in fancy cicles all her life. She had tea with the Windsors on more than one occasion IIRC. She had the briefest of marriages to the younger brother of a duke. Her family seems to have been very well off, so she had access to society from theget go. Also in her book about TW she mentioned something that she was told by a royal prince, or was it a royal cousin? Can't recall right now, am tired, but shows she still mixes with the lords and ladys.

Regarding her not being attacked as much, I guess she just isn't as spooked by it as the others are, because she will be used to it, given her not so flattering Diana book 30 years ago. Tom Bower doesn't mention the squad either. And her youth would be a good shield against the wokerati, too. I don't think they would be so stupid to openly attack a person as divers as LCC is. Furthermore she does say the neccessary number of 'alledged' and knows how to word things in a way that makes it hard to sue her.

Lady C was also close to one of PP's Russian relatives. Lady C would stay with her if she visited NY sometimes.
I think I read that PP was still close to the relative (cannot remember if it was Olga something) until his passing.

Also Lady C's different from the other commentators, as she answers questions asked by her viewers so it may be a rehash of previous video questions.

Reactions: 19
Thank you 🤗 I'd love to! I've just finished priming some pieces though so they're just white and not fun to look at 😂 Though they're not as boring as our Duplicitous Duo. 😋 Hopefully I'll have some nice things to show off in a few hours 🤞

Here's the back of a trinket dish I made with resin last night. Haven't even had a chance to photograph it out of the mould yet 😂

View attachment 2113599

It gives me such Catherine vibes ♥

Tv update: I ended up switching to the BBC. Way better than accidentally watching Smegs being Smegs 😂😂 would have markled my work in one glimpse 😱

Oooh thank you C, that's really pretty 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My ex is a farmer and youngest child was born end of March, right in the middle of the lambing. My FIL's comment was bloody stupid time to have a baby 😂 😂
Farmer’s wife here-1st child was born early Jan, just before calving. Luckily she came 3 weeks early. 🐄 It was a complicated pregnancy, following years of trying, section and then she was impossible to feed or wind. We averaged 4 hrs sleep a night each for the first 3 months, taking it in turns to sleep. Looking back I don’t know how we did it but at the same time I remember it as the happiest time.
---
This suddenly made me a bit sad. A couple of years ago, a farmer neighbour knew I loved lambies and let me help with the orphans. I named the girls Charlotte, Catherine, Meghan and Lizzie and the 2 boys George and Archie. Not sure I would now!!. The upshot of this story was that the farmer thanked me for my help later in the year ….. with half a lamb for the freezer. Oh dear. The Maharajah isn’t as squeamish as me, he ate No 89 with great gusto. I ….emmm….couldn’t …..
I so understand! A few years into my marriage I stopped naming our newborn calves tho my daughters do it now. Years ago during Foot and Mouth we kept our own bull-Rowan. He was adorable, used to curl up to sleep in his field across from my house like a little kitten. One day I noticed he was missing. My husband said he had gone to the factory 3 days before(the irony on this thread!). I cried for nearly an hour. Couldn’t knowingly eat one of our own.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.