Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought Andy is persona non grata in the US after the VG and JE thingie...
Americans! Tell us, would you be interested in a Rival Royal family featuring the Dumbartons and the Porks?

The annoying thing is, whatever our feelings, they are going to be forced on everyone, through headlines to come.
---
could Smeg have something on the tequila salesman that Eug doesn't want revealed?
Reckon youā€™re well right there!

And isnā€™t that just the rub? They all have something on each other, hence them getting away with murder, time and time again.

Andy has something on Charles, HNut and Witch have all kinds of goods on everyone, Witch has goods on half of Hollywood, including, yep, Jack, no doubt, Reckon George has probably told Jack about Witchā€˜s blow jobs around town/on yachts before making it ā€œbigā€, Eug has tit on all the cousins, well basically, lot of them know dirt that we can only dream of.

The whispers about HNut being a shirtlifter and Smeg covering are getting louder by t way, Iā€™ve noticed

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Once there he will sell himself to the talk show people . I see not much joy for KC and W and K once the Porks all arrive in USA... as none of them seem to mind loosening their tongues.
The Yorks are much derided, PA is persona non grata, Fergie is murky AF with her Epstein connections, cash for access scandal, near bankcruptcy and general messiness (not interesting, intelligent or charming either). Eug is a non entity also hobbled by her highly questionable parents, and Jack has had a range of random af jobs. Pretty bargain basement ā€˜American courtā€™ if you ask me. People are tired of the bitching about the RF stuff, and PA/Fergie are hardly in a position to talk. If Eug thinks she has an ally in Smegs she is even dumber than I thought. Smegs is only interested in people who can give her a leg up.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The Yorks are much derided, PA is persona non grata, Fergie is murky AF with her Epstein connections, cash for access scandal, near bankcruptcy and general messiness (not interesting, intelligent or charming either). Eug is a non entity also hobbled by her highly questionable parents, and Jack has had a range of random af jobs. Pretty bargain basement ā€˜American courtā€™ if you ask me. People are tired of the bitching about the RF stuff, and PA/Fergie are hardly in a position to talk. If Eug thinks she has an ally in Smegs she is even dumber than I thought. Smegs is only interested in people who can give her a leg up.
or a legover

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep, agreed!

The thing is again, itā€™s sooooo facking irritating, despite all our feelings on the subject, they WILL be forced on us, through tv interviews, magazine covers, online socials, plus reckon Eug and Ferg will get into ā€œproducingā€ same as Smeg, further exploiting their connections and inside knowledge.

And people WILL watch it. sick making.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I will see your Charles and Diana tin and raise my Cadburyā€™s tin from HMTQ Coronation!
You win, I was only 3 at the Coronation so havenā€™t got anything from then. However, if I could brace myself to venture into the loft, my mother had loads of royal stuff which I couldnā€™t bring myself to throw away when she died. You never know there might be something even earlier up there!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You win, I was only 3 at the Coronation so havenā€™t got anything from then. However, if I could brace myself to venture into the loft, my mother had loads of royal stuff which I couldnā€™t bring myself to throw away when she died. You never know there might be something even earlier up there!
I was 6 and donā€™t know how my little biscuit tin survived. Hope you find treasure!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep, agreed!

The thing is again, itā€™s sooooo facking irritating, despite all our feelings on the subject, they WILL be forced on us, through tv interviews, magazine covers, online socials, plus reckon Eug and Ferg will get into ā€œproducingā€ same as Smeg, further exploiting their connections and inside knowledge.

And people WILL watch it. sick making.
panem et circenses

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Wales kids gave clearly been trained for the events and they've carefully assessed when each child is ready to "go public" and found suitable events. They sit still in church, they know how to behave in more relaxed events such as the very long coronation concert (and all the family helped each other out with all the kids and it was delightful to see the cousins relationships).

For 2 very young children (younger than the Wales kids were ever allowed in public other than the ToC balcony appearances) with no training (you just know they won't have) to do all that in public surrounded by a lot of strangers with 2 very stressed (likely high) parents is not a mix that will work.

There will be shots of them playing up and parents trying to deal with it and it will be unfavourably compared to Catherine handling of Louis at the jubilee concert.

Hell they could even contain their own behaviour at the jubilee or funeral so how can they deal with their kids too?
If they did drag their kids to the coronation, given all of the above and their PRIVACAAY nonsense, not to mention everything theyā€™ve said about the institution of the RF, it would just show how unbelievably hypocritical and self-serving they are.

However personally, although Smegs would love to overshadow KCā€™s big day with a Flatpack Parade, I think sheā€™s holding out for cash, whether via Netflix or other outlets. They ā€™gaveā€™ Netflix Archie, but held back on Lilibet for another ā€˜big revealā€™.

They will probably pretend to fly them in, leak various unlikely stories about family hang outs with the new king, bodge together some fake pics with the well travelled sofa and another death cake, then dine out on all the above for the next however long, until itā€™s time for the next garage sale of their personal lives.

However, maybe TW doesnā€™t fancy the boos/tomatoes/Taliban risk, so itā€™ll just be Hazno, on for a twofer with his court case.

šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This is lovely
Is Kate at the game? She was near there yesterday. Given the current score, I hope she isn't but hey ho. Or is there perhaps and understood protocol that the England rugby patron doesn't attend games against or in Ireland View attachment 2038926
Isnā€™t it sickening, this is exactly what HNut and Smeg couldnā€™t be arsed doing, standing around watching a load of boring troops (their words, not mine) on a depressing soaking wet day in god knows where crappy town. Of course, theyā€™d rather be at Soho House in Malibu or that Bungalow Place where they were last week, doing coke and cocktails on the sun lounge.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Almost wish they do bring the kids, at least weā€™d get a decent look at them.
After everything theyā€™ve said and done I canā€™t believe theyā€™re considering it at all but as pointed out by others, without the royal connection, what are they?
They must have skin as thick as a rhino.
Just an ex z-list actress and a bloke with nothing much going for him.
Poor old KC, not what he was hoping his Coronation would be I wouldn't think.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I've got a coronation mug for Edward VIII. Of course he was never actually crowned but they'd made all the mugs already. They're not worth anything because when he abdicated, everyone thought it would make the mugs valuable in the future so kept them. But it's only the stuff that everyone throws away that actually becomes valuable. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've got a coronation mug for Edward VIII. Of course he was never actually crowned but they'd made all the mugs already. They're not worth anything because when he abdicated, everyone thought it would make the mugs valuable in the future so kept them. But it's only the stuff that everyone throws away that actually becomes valuable. :LOL:

I've got a Coronation bag for life from Tesco. It has happy dogs illustrated on it. Only 75p :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.