Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for goodness sake, I think Andrew is truly awful but that moment was not him being a predator! He may well be a predator in private for all I know 🤷🏻‍♀️ but that was just an unfortunate hug to hand slide down! There are a hundred reasons to criticise the man but give someone who’d just lost his mum a break. God, who’d want to be royal and have your most minute gesture scrutinised to death by the world?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
BIB …. Flat-packs TOO. I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere but thinking about it …. It could be the trump card! ……..

IF they have been invited, and they are being treated the same as Will’s kids The Gruesomes have absolutely nothing to whinge about. So they either bring their ’kids’ and put them on public show riding in the procession for all to see OR, because their ‘kids’ are imaginary, they would have to think of an excuse not to come which will make them look bad. Win/win in my opinion.

Just a side note I think if KC3 wants ALL his grandkids in the procession that’s his choice, but I don’t think the younger ones should be in church for the ceremony. George and Charlotte at a push but the others could have a playroom and nanny to look after them until after the main event.
I think as Spares to Prince George, who will one day be King (if you can just keep it going to King William) Charlotte and Louis are important. The questionable 2 American children are not in this line. Piss off Rachel! Put the rest in the playroom,but this time-please no windows. We don’t need to see Rachel using the other royal but not in line kids being marched again. Why should she and Hazznobe treated any better this time than last? Since then he’s put out the Netflix attacks, theSpare attacksandalthemediaapperances surrounding them. They deserve less attention not more, imo. But then again, I’m one of those annoying new Yorkers of which I spoke.! Yay New Yorkers. #LetsKeepNewYorkRachelFree.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
according to DM - Beatrice has a dilemma 🤔
what should she do??? soooooo difficult to choose 🤷‍♀️

A2F1C218-19EC-4DBD-B9F8-277B69E3D099.jpeg

I guess they have also other groups, without the Waaaghs, I imagine something like:
- Working royals only
- Sussex survival club
- Events (that might be with gruesomes)
- Events (the important ones)

Reactions: 30

This is quite interesting
I've always wondered at the swift demise of her friendship with the terminally dull Millie Mack. Do any of my dear fellow Tattlers have any insights into what happened here?

Reactions: 22
Oh for goodness sake, I think Andrew is truly awful but that moment was not him being a predator! He may well be a predator in private for all I know 🤷🏻‍♀️ but that was just an unfortunate hug to hand slide down! There are a hundred reasons to criticise the man but give someone who’d just lost his mum a break. God, who’d want to be royal and have your most minute gesture scrutinised to death by the world?!
More likely he has a bad back and held on for support.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I absolutely believe this
The nanny referring to “the little Prince” may not be in reverence to his royal title but because he is indulged and cosseted when his parents actually spend time with him. A friend’s aunt referred to one of her nephews as “the little Prince” because he had been praised to the heavens and been given preferential treatment over his siblings. It was sarcasm writ large.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
The nanny referring to “the little Prince” may not be in reverence to his royal title but because he is indulged and cosseted when his parents actually spend time with him. A friend’s aunt referred to one of her nephews as “the little Prince” because he had been praised to the heavens and been given preferential treatment over his siblings. It was sarcasm writ large.
My husband alwats calls our youngest boy ( he’s an adult) mummy’s little prince. It’s true❤.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2038873
I guess they have also other groups, without the Waaaghs, I imagine something like:
- Working royals only
- Sussex survival club
- Events (that might be with gruesomes)
- Events (the important ones)
There’s something very very weird going on with this new news, I can feel it.

This whole thing reads as another sly Daily M piece trying to tell us something without spitting it out. What is happening here?

Never forget Jack is quids in with A List Hollywood as he is an integral part of George Clooney’s company. George Clooney’s tentacles reach far and wide across the globe. At some point, we know that Smeg was prostituting herself around LA.

There is some weird long standing dodgy as duck connection either between Smeg and George or Smeg and Jack (never trusted the permanently-coked out looking, rat faced uggo) that Mail is alluding too but can’t figure out what. Also can’t figure out Eug’s place in all of this. Too many stories lately bout Eug and Fergie to not be suspicious of what is going on. Andy is 100% going to do a runner to the U.S at some point, prob after Coro, and Fergie getting around all the U.S tv shows recently, she might be joining him too, reckon Jack and Eug is laying the groundwork for all of them to be hooked up in some way with H’wood, and then they’ll all be part of the “breakaway” rival ‘Royal Family (Americans will fall for all this) that will spend most of their time trying to cause trouble for Charles, W + K.

Also, been said on here before, Eug and Smeg are more like ‘Frenemies’ not liking each other, but united in their bitter jealousies of Catherine.

Wish I could pin point exactly what is happening. Anyone?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
There’s something very very weird going on with this new news, I can feel it.

This whole thing reads as another sly Daily M piece trying to tell us something without spitting it out. What is happening here?

Never forget Jack is quids in with A List Hollywood as he is an integral part of George Clooney’s company. George Clooney’s tentacles reach far and wide across the globe. At some point, we know that Smeg was prostituting herself around LA.

There is some weird long standing dodgy as duck connection either between Smeg and George or Smeg and Jack (never trusted the permanently-coked out looking, rat faced uggo) that Mail is alluding too but can’t figure out what. Also can’t figure out Eug’s place in all of this. Too many stories lately bout Eug and Fergie to not be suspicious of what is going on. Andy is 100% going to do a runner to the U.S at some point, prob after Coro, and Fergie getting around all the U.S tv shows recently, she might be joining him too, reckon Jack and Eug is laying the groundwork for all of them to be hooked up in some way with H’wood, and then they’ll all be part of the “breakaway” rival ‘Royal Family (Americans will fall for all this) that will spend most of their time trying to cause trouble for Charles, W + K.

I just can‘t pin point it exactly. Anyone?
Does the Tequila Salesman still sell tequila? I thought he was an Estate Agent now?

How's Andrew going to afford a mansion in the US?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
This is lovely
Is Kate at the game? She was near there yesterday. Given the current score, I hope she isn't but hey ho. Or is there perhaps and understood protocol that the England rugby patron doesn't attend games against or in Ireland
Screenshot_20230318_183656_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For anyone interested, Edward V111: Britain's Traitor King is on tonight on CH4. 'The extent of his treachery during WW2 is revealed'

Reactions: 26
Does the Tequila Salesman still sell tequila? I thought he was an Estate Agent now?

Exactly, JAR! These questions needs answers! 😂

If anyone can figure out the latest cat and mouse tongue twister gameS from the Mail, let us know!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Once there he will sell himself to the talk show people . I see not much joy for KC and W and K once the Porks all arrive in USA... as none of them seem to mind loosening their tongues.

• Angry
  • Sad
That's very sad but I don't believe that the Stoat can be blamed here.
I guess it’s more that having known someone who died due to smoking weed (in his company) that he can still make his comments praising weed. You’d think he might caveat it a tad if someone he knew died from using it in this way. If true like he has completely blocked this person out.

Reactions: 19
Exactly, JAR! These questions needs answers! 😂

If anyone can figure out the latest cat and mouse tongue twister gameS from the Mail, let us know!
i thought Andy is persona non grata in the US after the VG and JE thingie...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.