Harry and Meghan #322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have a horrible idea (from the blinds) that could be something to do with certain holidays the Porkies allegedly took? :sick:
That entire family are as bent as a butchers hook.

Gruesome,gurning,grifting gasbags, all dick and Minge led!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I'm half way through thread 🧵 314 and came across this pic of Meghan, I thought I try it with Harry's head too 😀 x..

Resizer_16791561820095.jpg

Resizer_16791561915137.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Lady C new video mentions is OW and Gayle gay? Says its none of her business but seeing as OW pokes her nose into other people's business, it's OK. Will wait for lovely mardymare to transcribe!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm rarely on the same page as the rest of you, you're a very chatty bunch 🤣

Re the moon bumps. Might she actually have been pregnant but wanted to appear more further along so wore them to throw off her actual 'true date'?

Kids at the Coronation: these 'children' are never seen. For them to be paraded out on such an occasion would be a might crappy parenting move even if part of me wants proof that they exist.

Is anyone planning to attend the Coronation. I'm torn. You get a much better view on the TV, all the coverage etc. Plus you've a toilet and weather won't be important. Tea party to boot.

And that @Chita print mug.....I didn’t know I wanted one until I saw it 😫😫😫

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lady C plunging right in

Lidl in LOS? Why was she not put in LOS initially? Lady C has little doubt that the entry was withheld until sufficient paperwork had been received. TRF were baiting and the Harkles were nervous and playing with fire. The authorities had to go by the book. Rachel Zane knew the law.

Orca's advice? Selfish - think only of yourselves and your interests when considering whether to attend the Coronation or not. Lady C has no time for Orca and considers her a cheap and vulgar hustler. She made reference to muff-diving when mentioning Gayle. 😵

Fergie and Smeg relationship? Does Fergie know Smeg more than she is letting on and perhaps doesn't like her? Lady C is taking Fergie at her word when she says she doesn't know her. Exposed Smeg as a liar but then backtracked at Smeg's insistence. Fergie shouldn't give interviews as her mouth gets her into trouble.

Censorship? Smeg's power to get people fired (Piers Morgan). Frightening parallels with Nazi Germany. İn US freedom of speech is protected by 1st Amendment and needs to stay that way.

Edit addition ******
Black blood? A college mate of Smeg contacted Lady C to confirm that Smeg did not identify as a woman at uni and passed for white

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If the flat packs make the coronation how will we know they are the real kids - they tell so many lies and used so many other people's children so who will know whether they are the real ones?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
As someone who experienced... STUFF... IRL... That clip is not what they are making it out to be and these hyperventilating, PMSing little snots would do well to focus their energy elsewhere. Andrew is guilty of a lot of things, but feeling up Eugenie on the basis of this clip is NOT one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Part of me doesn‘t even care about HNut n Smeg anymore but the kids is a never ending source of fascination.

How much longer can they keep these fake or real Kids hidden? And wont the telling part be in seeing how the kids, if they are fake, ‘react’ with the Nut and Wife.
Kids are incapable of lying. If they’re at the Coro or any other public event anytime soon, they’ll be slithering away from the gruesome Twosome and be crying for their real mum and dad. Photoshopped and faked pics are one thing but real life is different. How will they get round that part? Or is the plan to keep the kids hidden until they are 18?

This never ending cat and mouse game and set of lies is beyond anything I’ve ever known.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
As someone who experienced... STUFF... IRL... That clip is not what they are making it out to be and these hyperventilating, PMSing little snots would do well to focus their energy elsewhere. Andrew is guilty of a lot of things, but feeling up Eugenie on the basis of this clip is NOT one of them.
As a fellow survivor of ‘stuff’ @YeltsinsTank i wholeheartedly agree with you. I’m sorry you endured stuff but I’m proud that you too have realised your own worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I hope that George, Charlotte and Louis receive something so cute:

(Prince Charles' invitation to his other's Coronation)

1679161771620.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.