Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I think that to my own sanity I tend not to believe this accounts. If I shut the sourceless news from the past month and try to build an opinion based on my observations alone, I would say that KC3 and the POW have been very aligned in what concerns the Harkles. We could see more than once, but last time it was on the Christmas Carols concert the affection between the King and Queen and the Wales's. And, if we take the same scrutiny of the Harkles children - and we see they seem uncomfortable with their parents - to the Wales's: we can say that the children look quite comfortable with their grandfather which is a sign of a relationship that is close: we all remember Louis request to move to his grandpa's lap.
It is also my belief that KC3 waited too long to be king and has a vision for his reign and that he is a narc himself so he won't be submitting to the Dimwit & TW.

I think that the decisions concerning the Harkles invitation and/or presence at the Coronation are being debated by KC3, POW, their teams and the Government/diplomatic institutions. Don't think it will ever be a decision of a weak old father nor I believe that POW will be offended or making demands.

Apart, of course, from the whole family demand of never being privately with them. That is probably the most clear condition for their attendance.
I'm holding on to the hope that they won't be invited, but if they are invited they will be consigned to the back rows beind the largest candles in existence.

I'm not convinced that the Harkles will have the brass neck to attend but then again I was surprised when they turned up at the Jubilee so what do I know.

Given that they don't like not being in control and might not want to risk being booed by the public they might decline the invitation if many 'rules for their attendance' are imposed. I just hope that a long list of conditions are sent to them to make them think again about the possibility of upstaging the event.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Vanelope

VIP Member
His spokesperson isn’t doing him any favors, it’s showing him as entitled as ever.

None of these events are about you, just sit down and shush and shush or even better don’t come.

I think the RF have gone completely silent on personal communication which is frustrating them. As a duke and son of the new king he will be invited but they will be seated according to their actual rank, not the pretend one they had when he hung about with William. We know that isn’t good enough so in their eyes it’s a snub.
They won’t be invited to anything personal as they can’t be trusted to not reveal private conversations.
This ‘toxic’ comment also reveals what we suspected, that no one talked to them at either of those events either and they were frozen out and managed.

• Heart

carolinew

VIP Member
I feel really let down by the coronation invitation to H&M - as if I've spent a huge amount of time fighting in the corner of a family who actually don't give a shit. Once again the 2 gruesomes win and I'm left thinking that there's no limit to what they can get away with. I've always thought that extending an invitation would be a sign of KC's lack of respect for us, his people - it is NOT a family event after all and our feelings should have been considered. He is a weak king and I am almost done with him.

• Heart
  • Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
View attachment 1959777
---
Roses are red
And Harold's a moron
We'd rather have Johnny
In his kilt and his sporran

Does he really have to raise his knee that high? I keep watching it over and over again to see what I can see but it’s the same every time. 🤭 Just like the Gruesomes repeating their stories and hoping for a different outcome. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Thalia

VIP Member
Did I read a while back on here that Smegs didn’t curtesy to TQ before she started the walk back down the aisle clutching onto her capture - Haz? I know Kate did after their ceremony but can’t remember whether Smegs did or not. If she didn’t then nobody should bother curtsying to her as she can’t follow simple rules of etiquette herself.

p.s. I think Sophie would rather be locked up in the tower than speak to the Gruesomes, let alone curtesy to them!
If I were Sophie I'd do a Meghanesque stlye curtsey and "accidentally" Glasgow kiss her on the way back up :sneaky:

I'm a born diplomat me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
The account on twitter called "Theresa Longo Fans" ( @Barkjack_ ) seems to have reliable sources.
They say the Harkles have been invited to the coronation.
Yes. This account is typically on the money.
It has been said though, that coronation invites have a hard and fast RSVP date.
If invitees do not respond by that date, they will not be included in the ceremony. I follow some other sites that are typically accurate too, and word is that the Gruesomes already missed the RSVP date. So they were invited but won’t be going now as they missed the deadline to say they’d be there with their outrageous “demands.” Probably a good thing as they truly are a massive security threat…

• Wow
  • Heart

moodykitten

Translation: Meghan wrote the juicy parts when the ghostwriter quit, and told it would be fine because they would get worldwide sympathy and he’s now realizing she completely gaslight him.

He really is an idiot. A mean-spirited idiot.

• Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Aw diddums. Does he honestly expect a welcome party

---
TRG. Scandals of royal palaces

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Like this comment on this article……..

Just when I thought I could not admire or revere King Charles more than I did, earlier this week when he pronounced a new title for his son, renaming him in everyone’s consciousness as “Who?” – he does it again. The man is reaching his royal stride and he is leaving us in the dust.

Another comment said they are not going to like being renamed ‘Who and Why’. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Kotare

VIP Member
But "Is he kind?"
God that “kind” bollocks made my stomach turn. She meant - would he put up with being bossed around. Would he be easily manipulated ? Was he a pushover? Could she stroke his ego and extract a future of money and status she could never dream of?
Kind …….grrrrr. She treated the Queen, Prince Philip, the Firm, Prince and Princess of Wales like rabid stray dogs; she’s written off dozens of supposed friends with no compunction and she’s nothing but a bullying cow.

• Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Did I read a while back on here that Smegs didn’t curtesy to TQ before she started the walk back down the aisle clutching onto her capture - Haz? I know Kate did after their ceremony but can’t remember whether Smegs did or not. If she didn’t then nobody should bother curtsying to her as she can’t follow simple rules of etiquette herself.

p.s. I think Sophie would rather be locked up in the tower than speak to the Gruesomes, let alone curtesy to them!
If I recall, she didn't curtsey to HMTQ and just smiled and nodded. You'd have thought Hazennoballs would have stopped and bowed and said other under his breath 'curtsey". but no. I think they always planned to not curtsey, starting off and this meant to go on. Rude feckers :sick:

• Angry
  • Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I’ve said this before, but let’s not boo. Let’s turn our backs and offer them silence. The two of them are beneath our notice and ignoring them is what would hurt them most. If there’s booing, it strengthens their ‘toxic atmosphere/UK haters narrative. Loud, loud cheers for everyone else. Those two? I wouldn’t bloody waste my breath.
That won't work, they wouldn't take any notice of that. They need to face placards stating that they are traitors and loud boos to get the message across.

• Heart
  • Haha

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I'm genuinely asking, what exactly does Hasbeen want the RF to apologise for? He's said he doesn't think they're racist already so what else?
being meanies, making him live in a hovel, which is no a hovel, rent free?
Did H really think they could do no royal duties, no work at all and still receive all the benefits of being a working royal?
He want his bumps felt as my Nan would have said.
JMO but I have a feeling that they both want an apology for them being chucked out of Britain by the RF when she was caught doing things she shouldn’t eg.taking photographs etc.
I believe the story that it was their choice to leave was concocted so that they could save face and the story would be backed up by the palace.
If they admitted that they were thrown out then they would also have to tell why, which wouldn’t suit their poor victims narrative.
Again “Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive.”

• Heart
  • Wow