Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
@Meemew post above, there's no chance the RF will release the bullying report. HM commissioned it privately not publicly, with the intention of not releasing it despite promises to do so. The RF didn't need outside solicitors to tell them what was going on. If they were concerned about their staff slumped crying across their desks they should have dealt with it, not argued about it with one of the bullies.

The bullying went on for 2 years, and left to the RF would never have come to light. They were outed by The Times article, forced to act, then hid their findings.
I'd not be surprised if there was no independent investigation at all. From what the victims said the investigation was so low-profile as to be invisible. You'd have thought the victims would have been advised of any progress or results.... but... nothing.
It could be even worse than we know, what VL has touched on as he won't have had access to the lot.

@Scotch Mist Hamster, on the Stoat incriminating himself with his book and his interviews. It could be the tip of the iceberg.

Although as you say the Royal family have had no part in his downfall, they bear a great responsibility for the monster the Stoat has become (like PA but on a greater scale). By covering up fot him since childhood, indulging him, whisking him away from drugs checks at his barracks, covering up his bullying, giving him unearned medals....hiding his attacks on women while in the army, still a CoS with a cosy home near his family.
IF it's true that BP paid off one of the violence victims years ago, we don't know. Any scent of danger is squashed, and the 2 deaths Kensington and Sandringham have never been taken any further. Not saying anying to do with the Stoat, but .... gone...
He's never faced any consequences, and the RF pattern of indulging him carries on to this day.

Why are they surprised at anything after all this time? What did they expect?
I used to adore and have blind faith in our RF, but since the malign Stoats I've become very disillusioned and think they're dishonest (C&C here, not the rest).

As @wisebutwild rightly says upthread, the Stoat ventures have been failures and they've achieved nothing. But they've certainly damaged the image of the Monarchy with all the seedy revelations of cover-ups and worse, and we've not heard the end of this yet because the Stoats haven't got what they want.
We will have to agree to disagree here @Cinnamon.girl. I respect your opinion but I think as the months have worn on the Stoat ventures have failed to damage the image of the Monarchy and in fact I think has strengthened it somewhat. After the Orca interview the Monarchy was on shaky ground but, as all their lies have been proven to be just lies, I feel the public now has some sympathy with the RF and what they have had to put up with over the past few years.

The crowds came out for the Jubilee and TQ's funeral ..... I'm not pretending that KC3 is or ever will be as popular as TQ was, but I still expect the crowds will again come out to support our new monarch and his Queen, and the heir to the throne and his family. It will take more than a few lies and cover-ups to unseat the institution, no matter how hard the two weasels try.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
…And it stresses people out, angers them or just depress them. So I say keep it light!!
Take a break from Tattle if warranted, clean out that closet in the spare room, take a walk, or make a list of things that need done and do them! Life is way too short to worry about “will they won’t they.” You can keep up w/what’s going on in here without spending hour after hour here! The Gruesomes are assholes. Inevitably, the Karma train will run them over! In the meantime, look for the little things outside of here that bring you joy so when you do come back online to this awesome community, you’ll be in a better mindset!

Off to bake a banana 🍌 cake 🍰
Ciao! 😘
Well said! I spent my morning hunting spring flowers - tons of snowdrops everywhere too! 😊
1676215574402.jpeg

Plus I think people need to remind themselves to laugh more at the Harkles! They’re honestly comedy gold in so many ways - two muppet cartoon villains ballsing up everything they touch, all whilst considering themselves smart and righteous! 😆 Don’t get bogged down in annoyance at them. Karma will definitely win eventually - nothing moves fast with the RF. But the press hounds are slavering to be let loose and gentlemen’s agreements won’t be held forever with something as massive as the surrogacy. In the meantime, look for the funny side! Literally everything they do is markled and utterly fails! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I rushed here to post that Nicola Sturgeon, Destroyer of Women's Rights has resigned. Hurrah! But I see that @LadyMuck has beaten me to it. :LOL:
---
Did ANYONE?
That frostbite story is bollocks as we all know. He’d possibly got snow burn from exposing himself unnaturally to passing polar bears.😉

I've read that he passed out drunk into a pile of snow, presumably with his dick out :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha

Duee

VIP Member
Reporting from Italy again. It seems the bookshops learn quickly here. I did my job in Milan, this weekend this is what I have found in Rome. 🤣🤣🤣

(translation of the book: How to kill your family)

AB322C8A-FEBF-440F-8992-80CFB060EC96.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

Hopefully the summit meeting Hazno wants won't happen and he'll realise that he really isn't welcome. If a meeting between Charles, William and Hazno hasn't taken place yet then it's unlikely it will happen before the Coronation.

If I was William I definitely would not be making any attempt to hold talks and would be expecting an apology from Hazno before that could happen.

• Sick

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Driving home from Sainsbos this morning (other supermarkets are available) and I was musing on Hazno, as one does. There's a lot of conversation about how he's not an academic (well knock me down with a fevver) but what he also lacks is any kind of intelligence in any other area, particularly emotionally. It's a dangerous combination.

Chita

VIP Member
I do enjoy her regular frequent appearances on GB News though - she doesn't hold back on her opinions about the Harkles and their shenanigans. (Helps that generally the presenters are anti-Harkle of course). Wasn't Lady C the first public commentator to drop the news re the actual time that HMTQ had died? Most of the main news outlets were fudging the timing.
She did announce it before the news outlets did, but anyone in the UK watching the tv that day knew.
It was obvious.
Also obvious that the news outlets had been given a time to make the announcement. The presenters were filling for time.

You could see them trying not to blab before the scheduled time. One even said I cant say " xxxx" because its not 6 o clock yet.
( The 6 o'clock announcement was further delayed, one assumes because of Harry and all of his nonsense.)

To recap the day....
That lunchtime, the new Prime Minister, Liz Truss was making an announcement in the House of Commons about measures being taken to help people manage the fuel cost increases.
It was televised live.
All of us watching saw the notes being passed round and the change in demeanor of the MPs after reading the notes. We also saw the leader of the opposition leave the chamber and return wearing a black tie.
The PM went out also and Theresa May kept on waffling whilst she was gone.
We all saw this happening live. We thought why is an ex Prime Minister talking while we are waiting to hear the current PMs plans to solve the fuel crisis???

You know something important must have led to this interruption of proceedings.
Then when the Speaker announced the Queen had taken ill, everyone knew she had either passed already or had only hours to live.

Lady C - in my opinion- wanted the scoop to stroke her own ego.
She blabbed first.
Not because she was first to know but because she wanted to be the first to tell.

• Heart
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
If KC does invite them and they do attend, then KC deserves everything he gets in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Am reposting this as it was at the end of the last thread. Does anyone think that William might have demanded not being photographed with Hazno?
View attachment 1953812
I think that to my own sanity I tend not to believe this accounts. If I shut the sourceless news from the past month and try to build an opinion based on my observations alone, I would say that KC3 and the POW have been very aligned in what concerns the Harkles. We could see more than once, but last time it was on the Christmas Carols concert the affection between the King and Queen and the Wales's. And, if we take the same scrutiny of the Harkles children - and we see they seem uncomfortable with their parents - to the Wales's: we can say that the children look quite comfortable with their grandfather which is a sign of a relationship that is close: we all remember Louis request to move to his grandpa's lap.
It is also my belief that KC3 waited too long to be king and has a vision for his reign and that he is a narc himself so he won't be submitting to the Dimwit & TW.

I think that the decisions concerning the Harkles invitation and/or presence at the Coronation are being debated by KC3, POW, their teams and the Government/diplomatic institutions. Don't think it will ever be a decision of a weak old father nor I believe that POW will be offended or making demands.

Apart, of course, from the whole family demand of never being privately with them. That is probably the most clear condition for their attendance.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
Why would William repeat what he had read in the press when he was actually there, seeing what was going on?
When these staff members (plural) were hired, did it say in their job description that they had to shut down all negative reporting of the Harkles (shit job or what?)
It takes a special kind of psychopathic boss to blithely report that more than once staff slumped across the desk and wept.
If only @Nuttynana or indeed any of us had been working there. There would have been a very different outcome. :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 51

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
A very hotchpotch article and Self declares he is quite happy for the monarchy to be abolished and is thus biased however this part stood out.

"Unlike his brother...Harry has had to sell his soul to the highest bidders".

That's nonsense. He, a very wealthy man by virtue of a multi-million inheritance, didn't have to do any selling of his soul. Lets say he had the reported $16 million in the bank (inheritance from his Mum and the consequent capital gain via investment). Even with 3% interest or dividends he's looking at almost half a million dollars a year even if he decided to scratch his hole and smoke weed all day everyday. He could have moved to the US, bought a lovely home in a gated community with 24/7 security and would have enough from the £2 million Pa gave him when moving overseas to pay for a full time bodyguard for years thereafter. He could have lived the private life he wanted, raised his family in peace and in doing so would be a mere blip in peoples memories as everyone invariably moved on to other things. In time when Pa passes away he'd have had even more wealth bestowed on him via inheritance to fund the rest of their lives in peace and quiet. I'd like to think this is what would have happened if Harry was dissatisfied and angry but totally normal mentally, what would have happened if he married someone likeminded with the same thirst for privacy. That didn't happen and he didn't go selling his soul because he had to, he did so because he's clearly a malignant narcissist, a paranoid idiot who is making money off trashing his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 51