Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @docmum. I love this one, short, sweet and straight to point. Well done! This was the second most popular post in the thread. Only beaten by one of @Chita's wonderful cartoons.

Recap.

We don't like the harkles.
There was a discussion on poncho's.
The Coronation - will they? Won't they? So annoying. We're all a bit sick of it.
Samantha's court case - Judge refuses to dismiss the case. We are all rooting for Samantha.
Lots of photo's of 'Spare' accompanied by books with better titles for haz's autobiography. Great fun!
Harry's virginity - older woman turned out to be 2 years older than him.
Older woman is not impressed by being discussed in his book. Total invasion of her privacy.
We all hope that the older woman has been paid huge amounts of money by the press/media. Goddess knows, she deserves it.
The location of Harry's lost virginity has been noted on Google Maps.
Smeg is making friends with a 200 year old Getty Billionaire. We're thinking of Anna Nicole Smith (RIP)
The Getty family are not impressed and are keeping a close eye on the situation.
We agreed that pashmina's aren't for everyone.
Major Johnny remains popular but then everyone is in comparison to Wallis and Vomit. Plus he's good looking.
There was a game/posts on pub names.
Some idiot asked King Charles to bring Harry back. King Charles said 'Who?' Hence the title of the thread.
Some other idiot said that King Charles should hold up Archie whilst wearing his coronation robes. Yeah, right.
Rumours continue that smeg will go into politics. Particularly as she's getting close to a Getty.
As always, lots of cartoons, memes, photo's, jokes and all the rest.
If I've forgotten something please add it.

Old Thread

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Thanks for new thread Cass and fab title by docmum.

Wonder if any new revelations will surprise us today!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thread closed before I could post this .

QUOTE="Scotch Mist, post: 13945237, member: 64723"]
I bet they're going to get loads of 'returns' and publishers hate that. Every book store has been over saturated with books and the demand isn't there. I haven't seen anyone buying or even looking at the book when shopping.

We all knew from the start that the juiciest bits would come out in the media. The days are gone when content could be kept secret. If the editors at Penguin Random House really paid Hazno millions then they have badly miscalculated the demand. I bet the book is a huge loss for them.
[/QUOTE]
I wonder if the crap sales and backlash will make them cancel the next 3 Hasno was contracted to provide? Even better if they demand a partial refund of the advance, but even if that is not possible, The Reeks would be enraged at not getting their complaints and bile out there.

• Sick
Reactions: 51
What happened to all the tit about a beaten woman that was all over the place a few weeks ago? That seems to have gone very quiet just like any thing else H&M don't want to come out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Am reposting this as it was at the end of the last thread. Does anyone think that William might have demanded not being photographed with Hazno?
Polish_20230212_084127492.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the new thread and title. Great recap @Cassandra333.
This must be what Lady C was alluding to towards the end of last year when she laughed and said that we would all enjoy 2023.
Whatever it is I wish it would just hurry up and happen and it’s not one of those things that just fades away.
Nothing to do with the court case apparently.
I suspect it’s something to do with surrogacy but that’s just my own thoughts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Thanks for the new thread and title. Great recap @Cassandra333.
This must be what Lady C was alluding to towards the end of last year when she laughed and said that we would all enjoy 2023.
Whatever it is I wish it would just hurry up and happen and it’s not one of those things that just fades away.
Nothing to do with the court case apparently.
I suspect it’s something to do with surrogacy but that’s just my own thoughts.

As usual I'll believe it when I see it.

I really want the surrogacy to be exposed but fear it will never happen properly and will continue to be an open secret on social media.
More and more people now believe they used a surrogate but until it's exposed in the mainstream media it will continue to be dismissed as a conspiracy theory.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Am reposting this as it was at the end of the last thread. Does anyone think that William might have demanded not being photographed with Hazno?
View attachment 1953812
I think that to my own sanity I tend not to believe this accounts. If I shut the sourceless news from the past month and try to build an opinion based on my observations alone, I would say that KC3 and the POW have been very aligned in what concerns the Harkles. We could see more than once, but last time it was on the Christmas Carols concert the affection between the King and Queen and the Wales's. And, if we take the same scrutiny of the Harkles children - and we see they seem uncomfortable with their parents - to the Wales's: we can say that the children look quite comfortable with their grandfather which is a sign of a relationship that is close: we all remember Louis request to move to his grandpa's lap.
It is also my belief that KC3 waited too long to be king and has a vision for his reign and that he is a narc himself so he won't be submitting to the Dimwit & TW.

I think that the decisions concerning the Harkles invitation and/or presence at the Coronation are being debated by KC3, POW, their teams and the Government/diplomatic institutions. Don't think it will ever be a decision of a weak old father nor I believe that POW will be offended or making demands.

Apart, of course, from the whole family demand of never being privately with them. That is probably the most clear condition for their attendance.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I think that to my own sanity I tend not to believe this accounts. If I shut the sourceless news from the past month and try to build an opinion based on my observations alone, I would say that KC3 and the POW have been very aligned in what concerns the Harkles. We could see more than once, but last time it was on the Christmas Carols concert the affection between the King and Queen and the Wales's. And, if we take the same scrutiny of the Harkles children - and we see they seem uncomfortable with their parents - to the Wales's: we can say that the children look quite comfortable with their grandfather which is a sign of a relationship that is close: we all remember Louis request to move to his grandpa's lap.
It is also my belief that KC3 waited too long to be king and has a vision for his reign and that he is a narc himself so he won't be submitting to the Dimwit & TW.

I think that the decisions concerning the Harkles invitation and/or presence at the Coronation are being debated by KC3, POW, their teams and the Government/diplomatic institutions. Don't think it will ever be a decision of a weak old father nor I believe that POW will be offended or making demands.

Apart, of course, from the whole family demand of never being privately with them. That is probably the most clear condition for their attendance.
Ah, like a cool breeze @FrancesDundee80
I find the world bonkers enough as it is already, so much disinformation, warmongering & vested interest gussied up as important news.
It takes so much to hack through the nonsense to what matters & needs attention, it’s exhausting just keeping on a even keel.
Thank goodness for the sharp eyes & straight talking here.

Back to a quiet dark room for a lie down…

• Haha
Reactions: 46

I'm holding on to the hope that they won't be invited, but if they are invited they will be consigned to the back rows beind the largest candles in existence.

I'm not convinced that the Harkles will have the brass neck to attend but then again I was surprised when they turned up at the Jubilee so what do I know.

Given that they don't like not being in control and might not want to risk being booed by the public they might decline the invitation if many 'rules for their attendance' are imposed. I just hope that a long list of conditions are sent to them to make them think again about the possibility of upstaging the event.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I personally think newspapers are just making up stuff about the coronation, just like they make up rubbish all the time. it’s different every day, then they can say ‘look we were right’ just because one of the stories they’ve printed has proved to be correct, never mind that the others we’re just crap.
Haven’t read newspapers for years, don’t believe a word they print, the date on the front page is the only accurate thing in those rags.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
This Lady C woman, does she really know anything, everything I’ve seen on here just seems to be stuff we’ve heard already. Nothing seems to be really revelatory from her or anyone else come to that.
Everyone talks a lot but what actually happens? Not much in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
In honour of the bloody brilliant title by @docmum I give you an updated version of Song 2 by Blur...

Woo - who!
Woo - who!
Woo - who!
Woo - who!

I got my head checked
By Better Up
It wasn't cheap
It never is
Now

When I feel broke
(Woo - who) and I'm whining and I'm wheedling
(Woo - hoo) well, I lie and I'm sleazy
All of the time but I'm never sure why I need Meg
She says I do

I got my head done
When I was young
It's not my problem
It's not my problem

When I feel frostbite
(Woo - who) and I've got pins and I've got needles
(Woo - who) well, I'm sick and I'm queasy
All of the time and I'm never sure if
8-hour cream even works

Yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah
Oh yeah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This Lady C woman, does she really know anything, everything I’ve seen on here just seems to be stuff we’ve heard already. Nothing seems to be really revelatory from her or anyone else come to that.
Everyone talks a lot but what actually happens? Not much in my opinion.
Notice she will produce a video discussing things we have discussed in here shortly after we have discussed those things.

PS
Thanks for the new thread and excellent title.
Short and sweet. Love it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Am reposting this as it was at the end of the last thread. Does anyone think that William might have demanded not being photographed with Ha
Thank you for starting the new thread and recap Cassandra333.
Congratulations documentary on the title.

Could the no photos with the Walses have started at the Platy Jubbly with no photos with George, Charlotte and Louis. If I remember right the gruesomes were kept in a separate room from the Waleses.
There were only the sshhhhh photos with the cousins children.

Or were they a set up and it was actually filmed at a separate building.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.