Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
If the Harkles turn up for the Coronation I'm definitely heading down there to boo.
main-qimg-0a2c74e818478f23ee8b103d6ebcda02.jpeg.jpg

Would be happy to meet up with any other Tattlers who are planning to attend 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Ah, like a cool breeze @FrancesDundee80
I find the world bonkers enough as it is already, so much disinformation, warmongering & vested interest gussied up as important news.
It takes so much to hack through the nonsense to what matters & needs attention, it’s exhausting just keeping on a even keel.
Thank goodness for the sharp eyes & straight talking here.

Back to a quiet dark room for a lie down…
I’ve stopped follow mainstream news outlets. It’s ALL doom and gloom; especially in America. All the news networks are owned by the rich and powerful who twist the truth or just blatantly lie. “Reporters” throw in their personal opinions, as do the Botoxed newscasters who read the BS. Most all news is hyped up, fluffy shit. It is SO rare to see anything real anymore although, I do love some of the human interest pieces done on occasion; or stories about kids who do good things in their neighborhood to help others. 🥰
What few articles I see on the Harkles here, are not positive anymore. We Americans just don’t care. Hollyweird has become a laughing stock full of weirdos, sexual predators and pedophiles. It’s an embarrassment.
Give it some time and the Gruesomes will be exposed. It’s how the universe works. The bad stuff is always revealed. It just takes time.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
I want to know what Philip muttered to TQ. YOu can see he says something under his breath. He is sending death glares to the pair during the singing of "God Save the Queen"
I’d not noticed him whisper something there before! I’d love to know what too! That moment was deliberately, defiantly rude. Harry particularly chose to thumb his nose very publicly by not bowing. She’s just the sort who refuses to bow to anyone but he knew better and should have put his foot down. William and Catherine did a full, formal turn and bow/curtsey as they left and the Queen and Philip are smiling at them.
1676303448935.jpeg

1676304722339.png
Philip was the most fervent defender of her rights and always demanded she got the respect she was due - no wonder he was pissed off! Neither of them were impressed by the deliberate Harkle snub
1676304758436.png

For me it made the exaggerated funeral obeisance all the more hypocritical. If you refused to show respect while she was alive, why bother doing it once she’s dead?!!

• Sick

Meemew

VIP Member
I don’t get why it’s a PR disaster - no one likes the Narkles - their popularity is in the sewer, they’ve insulted the British people (‘credulous’, ‘needing to be taught a lesson’) and intimated we are racist (‘no black dolls’, ‘not treated as black until moved to the UK’). It’s a PR disaster with the BRITISH PUBLIC WHO ARE FUNDING THE EVENT AND ACTUALLY SUPPORT YOUR REIGN CHARLES if you invite these fuckwits!

Just FUCK THEM OFF CHARLES!

Coronation: Fuck off
Titles: Fuck off
Half in half out: Fuck off
Money: Fuck off

Who gives a fuck about PR - what fucking PR - the only PR ie public relations that counts is that with the BRITISH PUBLIC who DO NOT WANT THEM THERE.

Give a fuck about Sugary press - their opinions are irrelevant.

Grow a fucking pair Charles and fuck these cunts off!

👍👋👏🎉

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
That's quite a good video but there's narcissism all over that book and he's only picked out some minor examples there.

This comment under the video was interesting:

"I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Harry did his military training before being deployed to Afghanistan at CFB Suffield, which is near Medicine Hat, AB, and about 2-3 hours southeast of Calgary. During his training, H spent a LOT of time in Calgary bars, drunk out of his mind, most notably at the bar "Cowboys". He was known for harassing and 'slobbering all over' the waitresses and trying to get them to strip. Calgary is not a huge city, and his behaviour was WELL KNOWN among all of us locals. Harry had his sottish behaviour go unpublished many times, but everyone knew he had done something stupid on the weekend when a puff piece talking about how wonderful he was appeared on Mondays."

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Mirror
(The Stoats) "have still not decided whether to attend the King’s coronation, sources close to the couple revealed.

The Mirror can reveal that neither the King nor Prince William have spoken directly to Harry and Meghan about their attendance at the event.

Harry, 38, is understood to want a summit with his father and brother ahead of flying to the UK from his family home in California."

By zoom? Not a good way to sort things out and the Ho would be on his shoulder.

The Stoats won't come if the atmosphere is "toxic like at the PJ."

Express. Yes Express, but likely true
"But according to a report by the Express, the seating plan for the lavish do on May 6 is expected to leave Harry and Meghan Markle frustrated as "precedence" is given to the Prince and Princess of Wales and their brood."
“The Stoats won't come if the atmosphere is "toxic like at the PJ."……….and whose fault is that? Had they respected his family, not given an interview full of lies and un-truths, shown a complete lack of understanding of the Commonwealth and all it’s nations and peoples, thrown sh*t at the UK and it’s traditions , THEN they might not have been ignored or treated warily! Actions have consequences, Reeks! You cannot abuse your lofty position without feeling the wrath of those you have offended. Have I ever said how much I despise these 2 individuals?🤬

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Remember how he said he was scared when W shouted at him, how horrid KC and QC were, how the Palace were planting false stories about them and not defending them, well why on earth is he even thinking of attending the Coronation? Also the click of cameras and horses hooves triggered him.

Just goes to show what massive hypocrites they are.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've been reading about people first joining tattle on thread 304 and when they joined the Harry and Meghan thread. That made me nostalgic and I looked back at my first pic I put on, I didn't use photoshop back then, anyway I took a screenshot..this was around thread 12 I think, I joined thread 11.
It was around the time Meghan had that all green outfit lol....😀 x..
Originally I only joined tattle to not join in but so I could enlarge the thumbnails.

Resizer_16762416194451.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

crazymare

Harry & Meghan #313 The Who? and the Ho, nobody cares if you DON'T go!

Obviously to the Coronation 😜😜😜😜

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
@Scotch Mist How did you get on with that job you did a test for? Did you get an interview?

Relevant because nobody would employ the Harkles if it was on merit!
Thanks for asking 🙂
Well I passed the test then I had an interview. It started off well but went pear shaped halfway through when I didn't understand a question and I realised that the job sounded like really hard work 😄
By the end I was hoping they wouldn't offer me the job 🙃 It was a bit more money, but sounded like it might be stressful. At least my current job offers lots of opportunities to spend on Tattle 😁

• Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. Great recap @Cassandra333.
This must be what Lady C was alluding to towards the end of last year when she laughed and said that we would all enjoy 2023.
Whatever it is I wish it would just hurry up and happen and it’s not one of those things that just fades away.
Nothing to do with the court case apparently.
I suspect it’s something to do with surrogacy but that’s just my own thoughts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Ah, like a cool breeze @FrancesDundee80
I find the world bonkers enough as it is already, so much disinformation, warmongering & vested interest gussied up as important news.
It takes so much to hack through the nonsense to what matters & needs attention, it’s exhausting just keeping on a even keel.
Thank goodness for the sharp eyes & straight talking here.

Back to a quiet dark room for a lie down…
I agree. To me it is a mad world, when someone is making threats ‘veiled’ or outright against the King and his heir, and they have close access. Thhey should be kept away as enemy of the state or some shit. Here in the US we have all sorts of protections that ensure a screwball hs the right to make veiled threats, till they actually hurt someone. But surely with the Kings limited power compared to 500 years ago, or even 200, there must be governmental step in. If you can’t keep 2 dangerous loons away from the King, the heir and the country, no Wonder Harry feels so entitled. keep him out. How hard is that? He is still the infant no one will say no to. So what if it;s 36 years too late, better late than never. Don’t sit around saying no one even said no, say no. Unless the govt sees his BS as an aide to tearing down the monarchy. Damn it. Another beautiful day and I’m worked up over a prick and a Ho.
I just got up, too soon for me to go back to a dark spot and a lay down.
Thanks for the fabulous thread @Cassandra333 Your recap was wonderful. And @docmom great title. So apt! Thank you @Chita for all your fabulous illustrations, And @JAR21 for her impeccable archiving and cataloguing or sources. I think you were an historian in a previous life! ❤ :m💐 Thank you to everyone here for making this the best forum ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Wonder what they're up to - I'm sure it's the calm before the storm. Smeg could be doing the same as me today. Caught up on Tattle. Put washer on. Have breakfast. Read paper and attempt crosswords. Catch up on Tattle. Clean bathroom and bedroom. Catch up on Tattle. Have lunch. Iron washing. Catch up on Tattle. Run round with vac. Catch up on Tattle. Watch TV. Make tea. Catch up on Tattle. Soak in bath, watch TV. Climb into bed. Catch up on Tattle.

Can't remember what I did before I found Tattle. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54