Harry and Meghan #31 Preach and Screech continue to leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s v weird about the dogs. I’ve had dogs since 96, my grandmothers both had dogs & most of my friends are dog lovers. The only dogs I know who’ve had broken legs have been run over. 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have never liked Smeg..I know you are all surprised cos I hide it so well...
I knew this to be 100% as soon as the dog treatment was mentioned.
And when I knew she wouldn't clean up after them....🤯
I mean,only ppl who love their animals go and willingly do poo patrols fgs,highlite of my day with a newfie.its called being a responsible owner.
Also I loved Northern soul.it was the only music that could make me feel so elated even hearing the first few bars of a song.
So I digress....
And they will always be a pair of ladies private parts...🙈
What will we talk about after they have been abducted 👽👾???
And I ain't burying them,I have enough shoveling Newfie presents🙈
For all of us on here who love Northern Soul, and because the title seems appropriate for Meghan and Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Somewhere I read that when Harry was a child people on the estate kept their cats indoors when he was around because he took pot shots at them. I thought it was in Lady Cs book but I have searched my digital copy and can't find the reference at all.

I did find this via Google though.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Last night I dreamt I was at an event n ginge and cringe was there. I always had a soft spot for ginge (until all this) I dreamt I cornered meagain n told her what all us tattlers (&everyone else) thought of her. I ended the conversation by head butting her.

I was bitterly disappointed when I woke up n realised it was a dream 🙄😂

Somewhere I read that when Harry was a child people on the estate kept their cats indoors when he was around because he took pot shots at them. I thought it was in Lady Cs book but I have searched my digital copy and can't find the reference at all.

Ive never trusted anyone who is bad to animals 😡 isnt cruelty to animals a trait of a serial killer??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
For all of us on here who love Northern Soul, and because the title seems appropriate for Meghan and Harry.
Oh Norbs! Another northern fan. Keep the faith. ❤

The Snake by Al Wilson is another one that suits MM.

Last night I dreamt I was at an event n ginge and cringe was there. I always had a soft spot for ginge (until all this) I dreamt I cornered meagain n told her what all us tattlers (&everyone else) thought of her. I ended the conversation by head butting her.

I was bitterly disappointed when I woke up n realised it was a dream 🙄😂

Ive never trusted anyone who is bad to animals 😡 isnt cruelty to animals a trait of a serial killer??
My lovely old Grandad always told me never to marry a man who wasn’t kind to animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Found a pic on Royal.Archeholes IG. I'll just leave it here. Not just a wee nick in a very vascular area. You can actually see the hole.

ETA Oops, you beat me to it CosmoGirl!
What ever happened with that? Brushed under another Buck Palace carpet no doubt.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Welcome stranger, pull up a chair.:m

Okay so I checked out the believing Bruce video. It's a bit wordy and deep but basically he's saying (in my opinion) that smeggy is not as confident as she wants to appear and has a chip the size of a giant redwood tree on her shoulder.
That when she goes on about civic engagement she knows she's being controversial and is worried slightly because it harks back to her own experiences ... presumably as a royal being denied total control.
He also says (again in my reading of his words) that when she talks about challenging law makers and those in authority she is referring to Brenda. And yes she looks verging on angry at that point so I think he's spot on there too.
Also he reckons that her waffling about unexpected changes / being denied things she's referring to herself being unexpectedly reined in by Brenda.

So, when watching her speeches ... if she looks to her right she's drawing on memories/experiences/relevance to her personally.
When she looks to her left she's reaching for ideas to waffle about rather than using anything from her experience.
Also, edited to add . When she closes her eyes she's trying to block out something, control herself.
And when she glances down she's telling porkies.

Thus, in a nutshell, the speech was more about digging (his words) at someone( he flashes up images of Brenda) and encouraging youth to rebel against people like Brenda, but especially Brenda(my words).
Actually when he slows the clips down to a crawl you can almost hear the cogs turning in her brain and can see actual emotions like anger and frustration flit across her face. She might be able to cry on demand but she has no control over her facial expressions and her inner feelings leak out. That's likely why she's a tit actress, her mask never fully fits.

If you watch FF to 2 mins and ignore the last two minutes which are about himself and his videos. So, about 12 mins worth watching of the 16.
Shes def angry she didnt get her own way with Brenda and that Brenda thwarted her global merch plans. She was humiliated and thought she would “win” the long game - what a fool she is and what an ego. She’s scrambling around with veiled threats in desperation for cash, a home and a platform, any platform. Meanwhile Brenda’s just taken tea and is pondering on which emerald tiara she’s going to gift to Kate this Christmas. Meghan got schooled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Actually that reminds me, from years ago, the Waleses used to holiday with the Spanish RF and Harry was told off by Queen Sofia for I think throwing stones at her dog.
she said it very politely “we don’t do that here”.

The other bit of that story is that apparently Diana was having an affair with Juan Carlos
EDB0B518-9C8C-4EEA-B9DB-C45A4A094258.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
That’s v weird about the dogs. I’ve had dogs since 96, my grandmothers both had dogs & most of my friends are dog lovers. The only dogs I know who’ve had broken legs have been run over. 😢
Yes, it's weird and The Sun are hinting at something. No-one has seen Bogart the Labrador-cross since and the 'friends' weren't named.

Reactions: 10
Prince Harry accused of animal cruelty
I’ve tried to erase it from my memory as much as possible, but in the excruciating engagement interview didn’t Harry say something about the Queen’s dogs always snapping/snarling at him?

ETA, it was ‘barking’, but even so...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Hi NotDumb (love Dolly!). I read this too and posted about it yonks ago. I'll see if I can find it.

Re the two broken legs, yes that's odd. I believe Noel Fitzpatrick was consulted - prob why he was invited to the wedding. I wonder what he was told as to how the injuries came about.

ETA: Found it>>>

Toto

Apr 26, 2020
Yes it's old (2007) and yes it's the DM, but it points to H's current behaviour not being a particularly new thing.

Big game, protected British wildlife (staff even locking up their cats!!!?) - all fair game.

Immoderate, intemperate, no concept of money or real life. A bit thick and very entitled. What's new?

Cal me Mystic Meg, but his fondness for and recklessness with firearms, coupled with the weird tit that's his life these days doesn't give me a nice warm feeling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Italian Greyhounds excluded - notorious little leg breakers. I own the worlds most expensive Iggy because of her great leap of faith when my back was turned 🥺. But i love every £2000 worth of surgery my darling pup. I made a commitment when i adopted her that we she was only just for Christmas for life come what may ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is this the start of Meghan releasing negative Harry stories as the divorce lingers ever closer, getting in there early maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Hi NotDumb (love Dolly!). I read this too and posted about it yonks ago. I'll see if I can find it.

Re the two broken legs, yes that's odd. I believe Noel Fitzpatrick was consulted - prob why he was invited to the wedding. I wonder what he was told as to how the injuries came about.

ETA: Found it>>>

Toto

Apr 26, 2020
Yes it's old (2007) and yes it's the DM, but it points to H's current behaviour not being a particularly new thing.

Big game, protected British wildlife (staff even locking up their cats!!!?) - all fair game.

Immoderate, intemperate, no concept of money or real life. A bit thick and very entitled. What's new?

Cal me Mystic Meg, but his fondness for and recklessness with firearms, coupled with the weird tit that's his life these days doesn't give me a nice warm feeling.
Thank you - I thought I hadn't imagined it! As the devoted slave of a lame rescue cat, I was upset and angered by that.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Oh Norbs! Another northern fan. Keep the faith. ❤

The Snake by Al Wilson is another one that suits MM.

My lovely old Grandad always told me never to marry a man who wasn’t kind to animals.
The theme of treachery and biting the one who feeds you fits, but there’s sure as hell no ‘tender-hearted woman’ in the mix.

Reactions: 7
I mean, if I found out the man I was marrying had been killing animals I wouldnt go near him. Even though hes giving up hunting & sold his guns it wouldnt sit well with me that had killed/hurt animals with no remorse 😡

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.