Harry and Meghan #31 Preach and Screech continue to leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the dog is a good judge of character

Well the enquirer has got us right for once.
Been a while since we’ve seen any sunshine Sachs puff pieces
Morning Tattlers

Just a tiny snippet...

Murky Meg features this article on her IG, however what I found very interesting was one of the comments - half way down the page - from someone who knows of HMQ's veterinary team. Apparently it was known that H was not to be left alone with her animals.

Edited to change "HMQ ordered that" to "it was known that". Sorry!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Morning Tattlers

Just a tiny snippet...

Murky Meg features this article on her IG, however what I found very interesting was one of the comments - half way down the page - from someone who knows of HMQ's veterinary team. Apparently she ordered that H was not to be left alone with her animals.
Well, well, well. Regular hole, isn’t he?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I was at an 80th birthday party yesterday (my friend's mother) and took the opportunity to sound out the oldies on H&M. Concensus among the men was that Hazno's brains are in his cock and as soon as he stops getting some he'll be off....and that he married too quickly.
Among the women their initial thoughts at the time of the wedding were that she was a breath of fresh air and would be good for the monarchy. Now they think that she didn't give it time and she's a nasty piece of work!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Found a pic on Royal.Archeholes IG. I'll just leave it here. Not just a wee nick in a very vascular area. You can actually see the hole.

ETA Oops, you beat me to it CosmoGirl!
Sick bastard

• Angry
Reactions: 16
And another from Royal.Archeholes IG.

None of this is new, but it serves as a reminder in case anyone still thinks along the lines of "poor Harry - what a fun-loving scamp he used to be before that wicked woman got her claws into him". He's a nasty, selfish, arrogant wastrel and they thoroughly deserve each other.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
After the cropped photo of the elephant tied up, this doesn’t surprise me at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Morning Tattlers

Just a tiny snippet...

Murky Meg features this article on her IG, however what I found very interesting was one of the comments - half way down the page - from someone who knows of HMQ's veterinary team. Apparently it was known that H was not to be left alone with her animals.

Edited to change "HMQ ordered that" to "it was known that". Sorry!
That comment says that he has a short fuse and control issues. I'm beginning to think that Harry is 'special needs/mentally ********'. Hope that this expression doesn't offend anyone on here but I'm not sure what the current PC version is.

Anyway the point is that his issues seem to be a lot more deep seated than having depression or PTSD. That's what they tell us is the problem as it's more acceptable. Harry certainly appears to be of low intelligence which isn't immediately apparent because of his public school accent.
It's worrying to think that he may have abused a lot of animals in his younger years.

Perhaps he should have been named Prince John?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Worth following to view, go to second slide to see numerous magazine covers. Edited to add. Not private now, you can view, swipe to second slide. Takes a little while to load slide show

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That comment says that he has a short fuse and control issues. I'm beginning to think that Harry is 'special needs/mentally ********'. Hope that this expression doesn't offend anyone on here but I'm not sure what the current PC version is.

Anyway the point is that his issues seem to be a lot more deep seated than having depression or PTSD. That's what they tell us is the problem as it's more acceptable. Harry certainly appears to be of low intelligence which isn't immediately apparent because of his public school accent.
It's worrying to think that he may have abused a lot of animals in his younger years.

A family member has wondered aloud a couple of times whether he has high functioning Aspergers.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Of course its Harrys fault she dumped the dog
Had to leave the dog behind... Nothing is ever HER fault.
We have a rescue dog that was terrified of people and household objects like the hoover and mop (obviously beaten) but time is a great healer , trust and confidence comes with time.
#

Reactions: 23
A family member has wondered aloud a couple of times whether he has high functioning Aspergers.
That's an interesting thought, although of course Asperger's doesn't equate to low intelligence. What are the reasons they think that ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Elements of his behaviour do put him on the autistic spectrum...and no I cant keep up with the currently acceptable PC version either!

I spose we could speculate on the aspergers ish behaviours!

He seems pretty single minded and unable to see things from other peoples perspectives! genuine lack of empathy towards others tick
He takes things at literal value, ie Meggy tells him something lets leave the royal family and he does it.....asperger ish behaviour.... follows instructions to the letter, even if detrimental to him, eg children being told to walk in the road and they do...even if a car is coming....
Hot temper and frustration when he doesnt get his own way, or when he doesnt understand or is thwarted.....

Actually if you think like this....a lot does become clearer!! Not just a Prince who is a bit too full of himself, Harribo has genuine mental issues!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Of course its Harrys fault she dumped the dog
Had to leave the dog behind... Nothing is ever HER fault.
We have a rescue dog that was terrified of people and household objects like the hoover and mop (obviously beaten) but time is a great healer , trust and confidence comes with time.
#
The dog has been markled and ghosted 😱
Poor dog

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That's an interesting thought, although of course Asperger's doesn't equate to low intelligence. What are the reasons they think that ?
She's see's a lot of it and he flags with her for some reason.

She's see's a lot of it and he flags with her for some reason.

Elements of his behaviour do put him on the autistic spectrum...and no I cant keep up with the currently acceptable PC version either!

I spose we could speculate on the aspergers ish behaviours!

He seems pretty single minded and unable to see things from other peoples perspectives! genuine lack of empathy towards others tick
He takes things at literal value, ie Meggy tells him something lets leave the royal family and he does it.....asperger ish behaviour.... follows instructions to the letter, even if detrimental to him, eg children being told to walk in the road and they do...even if a car is coming....
Hot temper and frustration when he doesnt get his own way, or when he doesnt understand or is thwarted.....

Actually if you think like this....a lot does become clearer!! Not just a Prince who is a bit too full of himself, Harribo has genuine mental issues!!
Actually, she may have said autism, they both begin with A and that's close enough for me, lol ...

Reactions: 8
Nah. Don't buy it. I'm not a professional so no creds in the diagnostic department. But. I've worked with many people, particularly teenagers, on the spectrum, many who have varying degrees of Aspergers Syndrome. I don't see any of those traits in Harry. Not one wee bit.

I believe he's of low IQ, immature, selfish, inconsiderate and unkind. I think it's a mistake - though increasingly prevalent - to 'pathologise' (is that a word?) unattractive behaviour into some sort of condition. It's as though you're considered judgey (sp?) and wrong to call someone out for their bad behaviour. H can't help his IQ, but the rest...well.

PS. H definitely doesn't have high-functioning Aspergers! Of the several people (adults) I know who have been formally diagnosed, one is an extraordinarily gifted veterinary clinician (tit 'beside manner' though) and another can pick up languages and play musical insrtuments the way I pick up stuff in the middle aisle of Lidl.

If you're interested in this kind of thing I recommend Temple Grandin's books 'Animals Make Us Human' and 'Animals in Translation'. As someone who has Aspergers, she writes extraordinarily and unsentimentally about animals, and has probably done more for the welfare of animals in large scale farming than anyone else. All IMO of course! Off to Pilates Zoom class now so now time to check for typos. Toodle pip.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I see it's Kate's birthday today. What attention seeking posts do you think will we see from dumb and dumber today?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.