Harry and Meghan #31 Preach and Screech continue to leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's an interesting thought, although of course Asperger's doesn't equate to low intelligence. What are the reasons they think that ?
I wouldn't be too quick to label him having a condition as I know people with either/or Asp/Aut and they're wonderful. Chances are he's just a spoilt, entitled prick 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Nah. Don't buy it. I'm not a professional so no creds in the diagnostic department. But. I've worked with many people, particularly teenagers, on the spectrum, many who have varying degrees of Aspergers Syndrome. I don't see any of those traits in Harry. Not one wee bit.

I believe he's of low IQ, immature, selfish, inconsiderate and unkind. I think it's a mistake - though increasingly prevalent - to 'pathologise' (is that a word?) unattractive behaviour into some sort of condition. It's as though you're considered judgey (sp?) and wrong to call someone out for their bad behaviour. H can't help his IQ, but the rest...well.

PS. H definitely doesn't have high-functioning Aspergers! Of the several people (adults) I know who have been formally diagnosed, one is an extraordinarily gifted veterinary clinician (tit 'beside manner' though). If you're interested in this kind of thing I recommend Temple Grandin's books 'Animals Make Us Human' and 'Animals in Translation'. As someone who has Aspergers, she writes quite extraordinarily and unsentimentally about animals, and has probably done more for the welfare of animals in large shape farming than anyone else (IMO of course!). Off to Pilates Zoom class now so now time to check for typos. Toodle pip.
High-functioning Aspergers is most definitely not our Haz!

If you were looking at the DSM-V manuals, he's probably falling into this territory: Potential diagnoses for a child with anger, irritability and aggression include:
  • Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD), a pattern of angry/irritable mood, argumentative/defiant behavior and/or spitefulness that lasts six months or more
  • Conduct disorder (CD), a persistent pattern of behavior that violates the rights of others, such as bullying and stealing, and/or age appropriate norms, such as truancy from school or running away from home
  • Disruptive mood dysregulation disorder (DMDD), characterized by frequent angry outbursts and irritable or depressed mood most of the time
Sometimes clinicians may use terms that are not part of the DSM but have been used in research, education or advocacy. For example, “severe mood dysregulation” is a term that was used by researchers to refer to a combination of irritable mood and angry outbursts/aggressive behavior in children with mood disorders and ADHD.

The big red flag is being held back a year at prep school, when his September birthday meant Haz was already the oldest in his year. They've been covering for H for a long, long time - that's why he is so astonished that the press are not cooperating any more.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I read before that the dog wasn't even hers to begin with, it belonged to her previous boyfriend so she didn't actually have the right to take it anyway, so it stayed with him, allegedly.

Reactions: 13
Of course its Harrys fault she dumped the dog
Had to leave the dog behind... Nothing is ever HER fault.
We have a rescue dog that was terrified of people and household objects like the hoover and mop (obviously beaten) but time is a great healer , trust and confidence comes with time.
#
Dog Lives Matter!
But not to Douchess Rachel apparently :(

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That comment says that he has a short fuse and control issues. I'm beginning to think that Harry is 'special needs/mentally ********'. Hope that this expression doesn't offend anyone on here but I'm not sure what the current PC version is.

Anyway the point is that his issues seem to be a lot more deep seated than having depression or PTSD. That's what they tell us is the problem as it's more acceptable. Harry certainly appears to be of low intelligence which isn't immediately apparent because of his public school accent.
It's worrying to think that he may have abused a lot of animals in his younger years.

Perhaps he should have been named Prince John?
Prince Charles has a short fuse; as do most of the Windsor men; Phillip and to a certain extent William; although I think Kate has calmed him down.

Agreed that the accent and Royal veneer hides a lot of the thick inbred traits of Harry and Also Prince Andrew.
Basically they’ve been put in a position higher than their intellectual capabilities and were surrounded by people who could hide it; write their speeches etc.

They remind me of the Hugh Laurie character; thickie Prince George in Blackadder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nah. Don't buy it. I'm not a professional so no creds in the diagnostic department. But. I've worked with many people, particularly teenagers, on the spectrum, many who have varying degrees of Aspergers Syndrome. I don't see any of those traits in Harry. Not one wee bit.

I believe he's of low IQ, immature, selfish, inconsiderate and unkind. I think it's a mistake - though increasingly prevalent - to 'pathologise' (is that a word?) unattractive behaviour into some sort of condition. It's as though you're considered judgey (sp?) and wrong to call someone out for their bad behaviour. H can't help his IQ, but the rest...well.

PS. H definitely doesn't have high-functioning Aspergers! Of the several people (adults) I know who have been formally diagnosed, one is an extraordinarily gifted veterinary clinician (tit 'beside manner' though) and another can pick up languages and play musical insrtuments the way I pick up stuff in the middle aisle of Lidl.

If you're interested in this kind of thing I recommend Temple Grandin's books 'Animals Make Us Human' and 'Animals in Translation'. As someone who has Aspergers, she writes extraordinarily and unsentimentally about animals, and has probably done more for the welfare of animals in large scale farming than anyone else. All IMO of course! Off to Pilates Zoom class now so now time to check for typos. Toodle pip.
Long time lurker here.

I have one boy with ASD and another with Aspergers. I don’t see any signs of Harry being on the spectrum, he’s just a really crappy person. He’s emotionally immature, poorly educated (despite being offered the best education money can buy), jealous, lazy, incredibly entitled, spoiled man baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Long time lurker here, first time poster. Prob far too woke, pc and left wing here for some of you so i stay out of the politics 😉 but agree with you all re H&M. I don’t think it’s Apsergers, as my son has this so know a bit about it. Maybe some other mood disorder though. Def low intelligence. I know someone who was v high up in the Navy who had seen Prince Andrew’s personnel file and declared that he is ‘really thick’ so very much a family trait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Of course its Harrys fault she dumped the dog
Had to leave the dog behind... Nothing is ever HER fault.
We have a rescue dog that was terrified of people and household objects like the hoover and mop (obviously beaten) but time is a great healer , trust and confidence comes with time.
#
Totally this. You can get experts to help as well. Especially with all the money they have. No excuses for this at all.

• Heart
Well now Harry just wants to be called Harry and she's gone back to being Mizz Markle, the Royal family are under no obligation to to payroll their attack on the hand that feeds them so lets hope the money tap is turned completely off at the end of the transition period.

It looks like they have no intention of coming back to the UK so no need to keep Frogmore empty for them, perhaps convert it into some sort of support/rehab centre for armed forces personnel or NHS/key workers who are going to need mental health help in the future due to C19 stress, that would be good to see and I'm sure would have the backing of the British people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was at an 80th birthday party yesterday (my friend's mother) and took the opportunity to sound out the oldies on H&M. Concensus among the men was that Hazno's brains are in his cock and as soon as he stops getting some he'll be off....and that he married too quickly.
Among the women their initial thoughts at the time of the wedding were that she was a breath of fresh air and would be good for the monarchy. Now they think that she didn't give it time and she's a nasty piece of work!
Nah, I don’t excuse his actions because “brains in the cook”. If anything that makes him even more ridiculous and a good argument to cut him out of the public royal functions.
I really believe they were blinded by the gushing headlines Harry got while the tabloids were vilifying Wiliam and Kate. He started to believe his own hype and she also bought into it. Every royal bride starts to get bad press after the wedding. Some later, some sooner. I remember well how Kate was constantly criticised (sometimes well deserved, sometimes unfairly) well into Charlotte’s first year. Why those two twits thought they would be above that is beyond me. Harry would have been aware if he wasn’t that gormless and entitled. If they would have rode it out, the critical eye would have wandered somewhere else. Harry probably couldn’t deal with the deprivation of public sympathy- that went back to his brother. The heir. I do believe that stings and that this hirachy has a negative influence on their relationship. There must be a lot of jealousy there even if he doesn’t actually want the role. Meghan realised that she could be the hipper, more woke, more glamorous, more working royal all she wanted- Kate would always play the first fiddle. And the stupid hitting the ground running narrative was supposed to backfire. That was clear as day. How to set someone up for failure. But patience wasn’t in the cards for them I guess. I am sure that didn’t sit well with her, adding the limits on how she could grow her profile to still shine.... also, she obviously didn’t get the difference between celebrity and royal. I believe she noticed pretty fast that she didn’t cut it and didn’t like what that truly meant, so she made no attempt to fit in.
While I don’t think any of their actions will truly threaten the BRF (they will be measured by how they treat the Andrew debacle and how long they will allow these coattail riders to pick Daddy’s purse), it is all a hot mess never to be truly resolved.
Even a divorce will be a loose-loose situation. There is Archie, who will forever tie them together. Even if Meghan makes it as hard as possible, Harry has a responsibility to his child and I expect him to do whatever he can (and he has all the resources) to be there.
I am also surprised by the Archie photos. I know children change looks fast around that age but he really looks very different. The Archie we saw before didn’t win in his parents genetic lottery look wise (to say it carefully). I am convinced that is why we haven’t seen more of him. I am sure she aimed for a girl. They just bring in so much more attention (which is sickening but real). I bet she wouldn’t care twice for privacy and her feed would be full of the little princess. And all the opportunities to talk how she raises her daughter to be strong and independent bla bla bla. The only thing keeping her from a second child is either problems to conceive or fear of another drastic weight gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Prince Charles has a short fuse; as do most of the Windsor men; Phillip and to a certain extent William; although I think Kate has calmed him down.

Agreed that the accent and Royal veneer hides a lot of the thick inbred traits of Harry and Also Prince Andrew.
Basically they’ve been put in a position higher than their intellectual capabilities and were surrounded by people who could hide it; write their speeches etc.

They remind me of the Hugh Laurie character; thickie Prince George in Blackadder

Yes 😁 but even though he was thick Hugh Laurie's character was likeable 🙂

Well now Harry just wants to be called Harry and she's gone back to being Mizz Markle, the Royal family are under no obligation to to payroll their attack on the hand that feeds them so lets hope the money tap is turned completely off at the end of the transition period.

It looks like they have no intention of coming back to the UK so no need to keep Frogmore empty for them, perhaps convert it into some sort of support/rehab centre for armed forces personnel or NHS/key workers who are going to need mental health help in the future due to C19 stress, that would be good to see and I'm sure would have the backing of the British people.
I agree that it's a terrible waste having that place empty. Someone else should be making use of the place.

I think his only disability is being a gormless, uneducated, entitled, condescending, spiteful, narcissistic, snooty prick.

Apart from that he’s great.😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have never liked Smeg..I know you are all surprised cos I hide it so well...
I knew this to be 100% as soon as the dog treatment was mentioned.
And when I knew she wouldn't clean up after them....🤯
I mean,only ppl who love their animals go and willingly do poo patrols fgs,highlite of my day with a newfie.its called being a responsible owner.
Also I loved Northern soul.it was the only music that could make me feel so elated even hearing the first few bars of a song.
So I digress....
And they will always be a pair of ladies private parts...🙈
What will we talk about after they have been abducted 👽👾???
And I ain't burying them,I have enough shoveling Newfie presents🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That's an interesting thought, although of course Asperger's doesn't equate to low intelligence. What are the reasons they think that ?
Agree. Asperger's is the higher end (in terms of functioning) of autism spectrum, with more than average IQ in most cases.

I mean,only ppl who love their animals go and willingly do poo patrols fgs,highlife of my day with a newfie.its called being a responsible owner.
Also I loved Northern soul.it was the only music that could make me feel so elated even hearing the first few bars of a song.
So I digress....
I really wish that the Harkles would be abducted by 👽👾
If you're in touch with any can you point them in their direction? 😜

• Haha
I mean,only ppl who love their animals go and willingly do poo patrols fgs,highlite of my day with a newfie.its called being a responsible owner.
So I digress....
You never liked her Yorkie? Well I’ll go to the foot of our stairs 🤦‍♀️

Northern soul is the best. ❤💃

Long time lurker here.

I have one boy with ASD and another with Aspergers. I don’t see any signs of Harry being on the spectrum, he’s just a really crappy person. He’s emotionally immature, poorly educated (despite being offered the best education money can buy), jealous, lazy, incredibly entitled, spoiled man baby.
Hello Isa. Nice to have you join us. 👋

Long time lurker here, first time poster. Prob far too woke, pc and left wing here for some of you so i stay out of the politics 😉 but agree with you all re H&M. I don’t think it’s Apsergers, as my son has this so know a bit about it. Maybe some other mood disorder though. Def low intelligence. I know someone who was v high up in the Navy who had seen Prince Andrew’s personnel file and declared that he is ‘really thick’ so very much a family trait!
Hi KiwiLon. No we’re not great on woke but join us. 👋

They’ve just been talking about Meghan on talk radio. Said she’s the only person who he knows who’s ghosted her dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
About The Sun's very strangely-timed story about Harry and Megz' pet dogs.

Back in December 2017, we were told that Labrador-cross Bogart was 'too old' to be relocated to UK (ETA Bogart was a puppy in December 2012), so was left in Toronto with (unnamed) friends, but beagle Guy came over. It's pretty strange to split up two dogs that are long-term companion animals, so this always sounded odd. Then shortly after their engagement, Guy mysteriously broke two legs in an accident. Never explained. Now we are being told that Bogart 'didn't like Harry' which in my book is code for Harry didn't like the dog. Why print this story now, getting on for 3 years later?

I'm a bit suspicious that there's a bigger story here about Harry and those animals that The Sun are dropping hints about.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.