Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NOID-phal

VIP Member
She's standing there with a poor woman's hair glued to her head, and a dress her father in law bought, going *home* to a house she doesn't own, borrowed from a man she doesn't know.
How empowering /pushing through the barriers/word salad. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Palpatine

VIP Member
Welcome to instalment number 31

Thanks to @Scotch Mist for the thread title ❤

A quick recap of the last thread:

Aunty graced us with his presence and educated us on the legal shenanigans of Cringe the rotten minge.
@Yorkiejules claimed to have been abducted by aliens but they booted her as she was allegedly enjoying the probing too much :eek:
The gruesome twosome did a shit pap walk that could have been a cover for anything by the sound of it. Needless to say Archiedoll was nowhere in sight.
A Sugar turned up and got fucked off pronto.
@Campagne and a few others got in trouble over conspiracy theories and there were a few spats but no bloodshed.
Ghislaine Maxwell turned up in New Hampshire and the thread got derailed slightly but where is the fun in staying on topic all the time.
Other shit happened but I’ve forgotten about it. Fucking sue me!
Most of all though we were all in agreement that H&M are a pair of cunts!

Do please carry on :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

SharkAttack

VIP Member
My aunt is friends with a senior retired courtier and I have two pieces of gossip from this rather good source.

1) When it all started kicking off about H&M leaving the Firm, H went to the Queen and said I think I’ve made a massive mistake. (Marrying Smeg). She said give it two years. (Ie don’t rush out of things just yet). Her strategy is to leave them be doing it all goes wrong no one can blame the RF and H can come back and be recuperated.

2) The stories we have heard about M being difficult to Palace staff are only the tip of the iceberg. Everyone HATES her as she was VILE.

Not hugely surprising but thought I’d add them in as why not.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Former Lib Dem MP Norman Baker has said that M&H should stop talking crap. He said that the only green thing about Harry is his wellies.
Preach about the environment but have a massive carbon footprint

Preach about breaking that status quo but be part of the establishment

Preach about feminism but marry a prince and don't have a job

Preach about changing the corridors of power but accept and use a title

Preach about self-reliance but live off the Duchy's money

Preach about privacy but organise pap walks

Preach about your 'private letter' but tell 5 friends to go to People Magazine

Preach about the 'uncomfortable' commonwealth but sit on a pile of money made from it

FUCK OFF!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Lincoln34

Well done Princess Beatrice et al

1. Minimum embarrassment re Prince Andrew
2. Brenda and Phil get to attend . Important to get wedding in before Queen goes to Balmoral and Prince Philip passes. ( rumours of cancer)
3. No advance warning to Megain so she can’t spoil wedding and no awkwardness re Ginge and Cringe ‘s invites / presence
4. Gets to release pre approved photos. Beatrice has an interesting face. She can look lovely, but at the wrong angle she looks a bit like Fergie on steroids.
5. Can now go off to Italy. ( better weather!)

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Thats lovely to hear, at least Me again Markle and her ginger glove puppet wasn't there to take away the attention like she did with Eugenie's wedding.
I also saw a comment where they said they're not releasing any photos until tomorrow as they don't want to overshadowed Captain Toms ceremony today (and also give time to airbrush any sweat marks off Andrew).

I bet Meghan is sitting at home both fuming at not being able to spoil her day and also completely baffled as to why someone wouldn't want to steal someone else's day

• Haha
Reactions: 49

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Very classy moves by HMQ and Beatrice! (Even if the rumours are true that her relationship with Edo started with cheating... the way you get him is the way you'll lose him)

Her dress was both 'something old' and 'something borrowed' and it suited her so well. Environmentally sound and speaking of so much love between Bea and her grandmother. The vertical lines of the tiara echoed the diamante pattern on the dress.

Classy too (as well as a subtle dig?) to delay releasing the photos so as not to overshadow Sir Captain Tom's beautifully touching knighthood ceremony.

Eat dirt, Markle!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Norbs

VIP Member
If it's short enough could you C&P it please? It won't let me read it unless I sign up ... cunts.
If Harry is unhappy now, he only has himself to blame
Prince Harry is said to be struggling to adapt to life in LA, but his complaints are falling on deaf ears, writes Celia Walden
Celia Walden13 July 2020 • 7:24pm
Do you hear that sound? That wincingly high-pitched lament drifting across the Atlantic all the way from LA? It’s the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, sitting on the terrace of their Beverly Hills mansion, playing the world’s smallest violins.
In the three and a half months the pair have been holed up in Tyler Perry’s $18 million villa, all we’ve heard are plaintive noises. Back in April the Prince’s primatologist friend Dr Jane Goodall admitted that Harry was “finding life a bit challenging right now.” Within weeks a royal expert had backed this up, claiming Harry was “struggling” and “at a loss, without any structure in his life.” There were more reports of Princely distress in June: according to Andy Tillett and Dylan Howard, authors of Royals At War: The Inside Story of Harry and Meghan’s Shocking Split With the House of Windsor, Harry was “secretly tortured” over his dramatic move away from the Royals, and “overwhelmed with guilt.”
With the Prince feeling “particularly down on William’s birthday on June 21”, as an insider claimed, and his wife Meghan “having gone very quiet” amidst the fallout of her best friend, Jessica Mulroney’s ‘white privilege scandal’, the couple were last week “struggling to cope.” And things don’t seem to be looking any sunnier in Megxit Mansion this week. According to royal author, Tom Quinn, who has spoken to a number of sources close to the couple, the Prince isn’t just “struggling” to find his “role” in LA, but struggling to find himself. Having been “swept up in Meghan’s positive energy”, Harry now simply feels “lost.” “Because he is now experiencing in America what Meghan was experiencing here,” says Quinn.
Meghan, Harry: you could have had it all. You didn’t even have to ‘play the game’ – an expression I know you both hate. You could have invented your own game. You could have hot-footed it to LA the day after the wedding, built a horrifically vulgar Sussex-Crested McMansion in Beverly Hills at the British taxpayer’s expense, and spent every Sunday guzzling lobster ceviche with George and Amal on the Nobu Malibu patio - without losing an ounce of national support. I know: I was in the grounds of Windsor Castle on the day you got married. I saw the tears of excitement in women’s eyes as they prepared to welcome this independent-minded, biracial glamazonian into The Firm, felt the force of royal adoration as you both took your vows.
You wouldn’t have had to be constrained by the same traditions as William and Kate. You could have diluted your royal duties down to the odd so-low-profile-it-has-to-be-heartfelt event and the royal calendar biggies – the weddings and christenings, along with Royal Maundy, the Christmas Day service and Commonwealth Day – where you could have turned up and had your picture taken before going back to your own lives. In fact there were only three things you needed to do in order to live the easier life you craved: honour and respect the Queen and Commonwealth, however distantly, avoid hypocrisy like Covid-19, and always, always behave with grace.
What you couldn’t do was turn your back on the Commonwealth – and then insult it. You couldn’t publicly take the Queen to task over “branding issues” in a manner of such Kardashian-like crassness that just reading your ‘Sussex Royal’ rhetoric made the country want to bathe in hand-sanitizer. You couldn’t guzzle lobster ceviche (with George, Amal, Oprah or whoever else you felt validated your importance in a city that’s built on schmooze) whilst mourning white privilege, or drive around Beverly Hills in a gas-guzzling six-litre engine SUV, whilst lecturing us about environmentalism. Do you see how that works?
Because here’s the funny thing about the British public: they may nit-pick over trivial mistakes, but they will always have your royal back. The love we feel for our monarchy isn’t far off the kind parents feel for their children; it takes a lot to prompt more than fond headshakes. I’d call it unconditional if it weren’t for Prince Andrew: that’s how much it takes to alienate us. So how did Prince Harry get it so stupendously wrong? How did he veer off such a straightforward path, at a time when the Royal Family are more purposeful, necessary and respected than ever – only to find himself “struggling”, “challenged”, “tortured” and “lost” in a stranger’s house and an even stranger city?
I suspect we know the answer to that question. But until Prince Harry works it out for himself, those increasingly tremulous minor notes will keep drifting across the pond – and falling on deaf ears.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Team JCM

VIP Member
6B021541-17C4-4CAA-A3F2-6C2CB0C4B73E.jpeg

Single handedly SHINING A LIGHT on word salads. Actions speak louder than words. How does a Knight rank amongst a yacht gurl 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Meghan's speech rewritten:
It's such a joy to speak to you today as I got paid lots of money for sending in this video. Young women around the world who are poised to change the world because all the old people have messed it up and of course you know better. I may be pushing 40 (ahem) but since I've had all this surgery I can easily pass for 10 years younger and looking good is what counts girls.

Last month I hijacked the 2020 class of my High School Alma Mater which is an all-girls school in Los Angeles where I learnt the art of grifting. And I said they should set their sights on marrying well to ensure a life of status, luxury and prestige. It's the feminist way forward to rebuild the world around them.

Now many of you have already spent years embodying and enacting the change you would like to see in the world by writing endless uninformed drivel on Twitter and Instagram.

I want to share something with you, It’s that those in the halls and corridors and places of power from lawmakers to world leaders to executives, all of those people do not give a shit what you think. They know that all of you are just as ignorant as they were when they were teenagers.

This is a humanity that desperately needs you. Let all the oldies know that they have done bugger all in their lives of any worth. Only young people can understand racial injustice, gender bending and climate change. Old people are totally useless.

GirlUp members are organising BlackLivesMatter protests around the world. You’re creating films to encourage your peers to become activist leaders. You want to defund the police and let everyone out of prison because that's the way to end gun violence. We need more mental health resources because there's so many afflicted now like my dear husband ....what's his name.

You are standing up and demanding to be heard by shouting and screaming. Nobody will listen to you though however hard you yell 'it's not fair' and the only way for you to gain power is to shag your way up.

Blah blah blah.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
In case you can't read it, I took one for the team and put my monacle on and here's what it basically says re the holiday , the bits in brackets are my own comments:

“Meghan and Harry have been dealing with a lot and it’s definitely taken a toll on them” an insider (?) said of the pair adding that the duo are set to travel via private plane (what else) to an exclusive island near the Bahamas (hopefully near the Bermuda triangle) where they’ll have their very own butler (let’s think about that one shall we) to attend their every need (OK you lot can have this one!).

“They’re looking forward to picnics under the palm trees and (paid for pap) strolls on the beach” the insider Meghan continues “It’ll be heavenly”
Dealing with a lot?? DEALING WITH A FECKIN LOT?? They’re taking the absolute piss. Try going to work, travelling on public transport, paying your own rent, losing your job, looking after your own kid. The selfish pair of twats. No, selfish pair of CUNTS. There, I said it.

• Heart
  • Haha

abitfairytale

Dealing with a lot?? DEALING WITH A FECKIN LOT?? They’re taking the absolute piss. Try going to work, travelling on public transport, paying your own rent, losing your job, looking after your own kid. The selfish pair of twats. No, selfish pair of CUNTS. There, I said it.
Dealing with a lot... my fucking lord, they literally do not know how easy they've had it.

Try major back surgery, a pandemic ruining your return to work, your dad dying and then as of today a possible redundancy after so many months on furlough.

I wish my life were as easy as living life rent free in a giant mansion and freeloading off the whole of the UK.

Fucking cunts 😤 😒 😑

• Heart
  • Sad

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
I think what makes today's word salad offering seem even more vacuous is that Kate's early years project covered today has far more direction and focus and Kate is clearly passionate about it so it's very relatable. Meghan's offering just sounds like another blandwagon :rolleyes:
I might be an exception or missing something but I’m a damn sight older than Meghan and I’ve never felt that I was a lesser human than any man. Not ever. And I’ve never thought I was better than anyone else, no matter what their colour, ethnicity, religion etc. What is this female empowerment of which she speaks? Do young women of today really feel that way?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Toto

Chatty Member
that really is the greatest gift Kate has given William; a happy family life.
Money and all the privileges William was born into; cannot buy the happiness Kate and his children have given him. I actually think William had a very emotionally hard childhood, at least since his parent’s marriage went sour.
Diana was very loving but emotionally needy.
You've hit the nail on the head. William not only had the same trauma as Harry in terms of losing his mother, but he had the extra burden - and I think that is how he perceived it - of being in direct line to the throne. Yes, he got lots of attention, but it must have been utterly stifling to be told from the year dot that he wasn't ordinary like other children and therefore needed to heed this, that and the other stricture. Most young children just want to fit in and be like other children.

But as @Campagne says, even if Diana hadn't died when she did, I think his childhood was marred by his mother's inappropriate behaviour with him. For example, she not only allowed her differences with their father to be known to her sons, but actively encouraged them to engage, for example sharing her feelings. It's well-known that she'd confide her troubles to William and become emotionally distraught to the point she'd lock herself away and William would push tissues under the door to his crying mother. As well as parental alienation, i.e. bad-mouthing Charles, it's probable that William was left in no doubt that he was expected to take sides, namely with his mother. I guess Diana's famous silent treatment or some other guilt trip would have been the alternative.

It's bad enough for a child when their parents split up amicably, but when there's animosity, children can suffer horribly unless the adults behave sensibly. This wasn't William's experience and not only that: his parent's relationship breakdown was played out publicly and a lot of dirty washing was aired: tampon-gate, squidgy-gate, Will Carling, Oliver Hoare, James Hewitt etc. And poor bloody William was being used as a mini-adult throughout it all.

Putting aside the distress and confusion he must have experienced, children don't have the emotional maturity to understand the dynamics of all that shit, and where they fit into it. What the fuck? By today's standards at least, it'd be considered emotional abuse. Thank goodness William was away at school a lot of the time.

I'm not sure how Harry fitted in to the scenario. Despite H's trauma about his mother's death, nothing much has been said about how H was influenced during the many years - most of his life really - of the War Of The Wales'. W and H seem like chalk and cheese, though it's reported that when W was very small, he was the more out-going and boisterous of the two. That changed when Diana sacked their nanny Barbara Barnes because she was jealous of W's love for her. Apparently after that W became much more introverted. William seems more serious, thoughtful and empathetic. H isn't any of those things and I don't think he'd have been able to fulfil his mother's emotional needs. Coupled with H being younger and used to not having to toe the line because he wasn't going to be king, I suspect H got a free pass and William got the shitty end of the stick.

How difficult it must have been for W to carry all that distress, guilt and ambivalence throughout his childhood and later years. Happily he seems to have benefited from whatever therapy he received: the poor bugger must have had to work hard at it though. And as @Campagne says, with Kate and her family, and now Kate and William's own family, W must feel like he's safely in harbour.

Here's a wee snippet from when I was in my late twenties / early thirties and all the drama described above was going on. At the time, I lived in Kensington and worked just off Kensington High Street. My hairdresser was within spitting distance of Kensington Palace, and during my many hours in the salon chair with my bonce covered in foils, me and my hairdresser had plenty of time to chat, often about the contents of that week's sleb mags such as Hello! We'd put the world to rights on people's clothes, hair-dos and choice of partner, as well as the latest Charles and Diana goss.

At that time Diana was perceived in the press as the beautiful wronged woman, while Charles' name was mud as was Camilla's. The hairdresser's and my convos were along those lines and on one occasion the boys' names came up and I said they were better off at school during their parents' shit-show. The hairdresser lowered his voice, glanced around the salon, and told me that some of his clients worked at the palace. And that one of them had mentioned that William's school - he was at Eton at the time - had told the palace that he was often in a great deal of distress, crying and saying he hated his mother.

That poor, poor wee boy. It probably sounds sacrilegious but in some ways it's a good job Diana died when she did, otherwise the damage to William could never have been unravelled.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

TC14

Chatty Member
Thread title 😉

Harry and Meghan #32 Enough of your Woke! By the end of the year you'll both be Broke!

• Haha
Reactions: 43