Harry and Meghan #31 Preach and Screech continue to leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely news for Princess Beatrice! I do feel for the York girls as they really don’t have it easy.
I wonder if H and M were even aware?

Reactions: 19
Lovely news for Princess Beatrice! I do feel for the York girls as they really don’t have it easy.
I wonder if H and M were even aware?
I'd like it if they weren't. It would give Harry the feeling of standing on the outside looking in like the rest of us ...

Reactions: 15
I mean, if I found out the man I was marrying had been killing animals I wouldnt go near him. Even though hes giving up hunting & sold his guns it wouldnt sit well with me that had killed/hurt animals with no remorse 😡
I've no problem with hunting animals so long as you eat what you kill (or it gets eaten), last nights stifado used rabbit I'd shot but I have a deep hatred of Trophy Hunters, a real hatred for the morons. I doubt she'd let Harry eat rabbit let alone shoot one. Perhaps his new near vegetarian diet is why he looks as rough as a badgers ass these days?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've just seen a cracking comment on the DM, " Well they had to keep it secret so the cow across the pond did not try to steal the limelight!!!!!! "

Made I laff out loud and that's akin to plaiting sawdust these days ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Last night I dreamt I was at an event n ginge and cringe was there. I always had a soft spot for ginge (until all this) I dreamt I cornered meagain n told her what all us tattlers (&everyone else) thought of her. I ended the conversation by head butting her.

I was bitterly disappointed when I woke up n realised it was a dream 🙄😂

Ive never trusted anyone who is bad to animals 😡 isnt cruelty to animals a trait of a serial killer??
I wonder if he has ever lit any fires another sign someones bat tit cray

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Princess Beatrice got married privately at Windsor, just announced.
Thats lovely to hear, at least Me again Markle and her ginger glove puppet wasn't there to take away the attention like she did with Eugenie's wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thats lovely to hear, at least Me again Markle and her ginger glove puppet wasn't there to take away the attention like she did with Eugenie's wedding.
I also saw a comment where they said they're not releasing any photos until tomorrow as they don't want to overshadowed Captain Toms ceremony today (and also give time to airbrush any sweat marks off Andrew).

I bet Meghan is sitting at home both fuming at not being able to spoil her day and also completely baffled as to why someone wouldn't want to steal someone else's day

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I also saw a comment where they said they're not releasing any photos until tomorrow as they don't want to overshadowed Captain Toms ceremony today (and also give time to airbrush any sweat marks off Andrew).

I bet Meghan is sitting at home both fuming at not being able to spoil her day and also completely baffled as to why someone wouldn't want to steal someone else's day
Wha ha ha Megz gonna be burning today 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've no problem with hunting animals so long as you eat what you kill (or it gets eaten), last nights stifado used rabbit I'd shot but I have a deep hatred of Trophy Hunters, a real hatred for the morons. I doubt she'd let Harry eat rabbit let alone shoot one. Perhaps his new near vegetarian diet is why he looks as rough as a badgers ass these days?
I have no problem with hunting either and if you're killing and eating like you said that's fine but trophy hunting or just randomly shooting animals/torturing peoples pets is a abhorrent.

I think Harry is on that diet that I was on for a few years - the no food but drugs diet. This would also explain why it looks like his eyes are disappearing into his head 😂😂

I wonder if he has ever lit any fires another sign someones bat tit cray
I would say hes definitely a little firestarter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Me again will release a picture of Archie on Saturday just to coincide with the release of Beatrice's wedding pictures. I honestly wouldn't put it past that one.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Strange how there are no photos of H, M and Archie together as a family. Odd.

Reactions: 21
Well that's one way to stop Smeghan spoiling your wedding by announcing her pregnancy ... don't invite her

Congrats Beatrice

• Haha
Reactions: 36
JCMH must be quaking in his boots, now that Bea got married in secret. No time for Twatface to spoil the show.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here, first time poster. Prob far too woke, pc and left wing here for some of you so i stay out of the politics 😉 but agree with you all re H&M. I don’t think it’s Apsergers, as my son has this so know a bit about it. Maybe some other mood disorder though. Def low intelligence. I know someone who was v high up in the Navy who had seen Prince Andrew’s personnel file and declared that he is ‘really thick’ so very much a family trait!
We have just lost a 22 year old with Aspergers ( being the higher end of the autism bell curve) Very, very intelligent but with emotional problems.
I agree with you totally and about the Royal family.
I would throw the word psychopathic towards anyone taking their frustrations out on animals.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just seen these photos of Archie and Doria have surfaced..... right on queue
They surfaced yesterday and are already discussed above. Could be an advanced wedding spoiler by Smegs I suppose, not sure, but they're thought to be pap drone shots not from her.

Reactions: 9
I don’t live in Whitley now, I’m in the deepest darkest South. *shudder*. All of my family are still up there, so I visit frequently. I’m never happier than whenI’m there . ❤
Also, Leo from Chatting with Lady C; wasn’t he stuck there for lockdown? Won’t he be going back to his usual life soon? Will we have a replacement Leo?
🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️

Another exiled Geordie here, from the posh bit (we used both sides of the lavvy paper!)

Until we get some more Back(get)rid papped shots or drip fed stories from those 2 or some nice pics from today's wedding, I thought we could have a nice Tattlers bonding activity especially as we seem to have a few newbies. At first I though of something along the lines of a virtual/digital whateveryoucallit get together around a campfire, you know, all holding each other's hands (or other bits, don't want to be accused of non-inclusivity or body part discrimination) singing kumbyah; the young uns can chat about Lauren and her photoshop fail and whether Katie Price is such a good mother while those of us of a certain age can slap HRT patches on each other's 3 seater backsides and fan ourselves with a rolled up edition of Jackie or a Donny Cassidy poster muttering "is it just me that's hot? Can someone turn that bloody bonfire down?"

But then it came to me (3am if you must know), it wasn't gonna work. The young uns will be moaning within the hour that there is no mobile or 3/4/5G signal to post to IG and no-one's catered for the vegans. Cue Freda " well just eat the feckin stick and pineapple and leave the feckin cheese you *****" fill in the blank. The "others" won't be faring too well either, PennyCrayon will have forgotten to take the blu-tac off her poster and whilst fanning (ahem) will have inadvertently taken Freda's eye out with it and so chaos descends and before you know it no-ones playing nice and we're all on the norty step waiting for Anti to chastise us.

Anyway, a friend of mine (who claims not to be a sugar but well.....) sent me this today and so I thought we could have Tattle masks so we could identify ourselves in Poundland, B&M etc. We need to have 2 word suggestions that we could use, obviously in the spirit of this thread, so off you go Tattlers:

P.S. Freda is excused from this task.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Another exiled Geordie here, from the posh bit (we used both sides of the lavvy paper!)

Until we get some more Back(get)rid papped shots or drip fed stories from those 2 or some nice pics from today's wedding, I thought we could have a nice Tattlers bonding activity especially as we seem to have a few newbies. At first I though of something along the lines of a virtual/digital whateveryoucallit get together around a campfire, you know, all holding each other's hands (or other bits, don't want to be accused of non-inclusivity or body part discrimination) singing kumbyah; the young uns can chat about Lauren and her photoshop fail and whether Katie Price is such a good mother while those of us of a certain age can slap HRT patches on each other's 3 seater backsides and fan ourselves with a rolled up edition of Jackie or a Donny Cassidy poster muttering "is it just me that's hot? Can someone turn that bloody bonfire down?"

But then it came to me (3am if you must know), it wasn't gonna work. The young uns will be moaning within the hour that there is no mobile or 3/4/5G signal to post to IG and no-one's catered for the vegans. Cue Freda " well just eat the feckin stick and pineapple and leave the feckin cheese you *****" fill in the blank. The "others" won't be faring too well either, PennyCrayon will have forgotten to take the blu-tac off her poster and whilst fanning (ahem) will have inadvertently taken Freda's eye out with it and so chaos descends and before you know it no-ones playing nice and we're all on the norty step waiting for Anti to chastise us.

Anyway, a friend of mine (who claims not to be a sugar but well.....) sent me this today and so I thought we could have Tattle masks so we could identify ourselves in Poundland, B&M etc. We need to have 2 word suggestions that we could use, obviously in the spirit of this thread, so off you go Tattlers:

P.S. Freda is excused from this task.
I’ve got a suggestion!

Gossipy bleep
Or....
Tattling MF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.