Harry and Meghan #31 Preach and Screech continue to leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to instalment number 31

Thanks to @Scotch Mist for the thread title ❤

A quick recap of the last thread:

Aunty graced us with his presence and educated us on the legal shenanigans of Cringe the rotten minge.
@Yorkiejules claimed to have been abducted by aliens but they booted her as she was allegedly enjoying the probing too much :eek:
The gruesome twosome did a tit pap walk that could have been a cover for anything by the sound of it. Needless to say Archiedoll was nowhere in sight.
A Sugar turned up and got fucked off pronto.
@Campagne and a few others got in trouble over conspiracy theories and there were a few spats but no bloodshed.
Ghislaine Maxwell turned up in New Hampshire and the thread got derailed slightly but where is the fun in staying on topic all the time.
Other tit happened but I’ve forgotten about it. bleeping sue me!
Most of all though we were all in agreement that H&M are a pair of cunts!

Do please carry on :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Oooh I'm so excited that my title got picked. Thanks everyone.
dancinghammy.gif

Having a little dance 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Welcome to instalment number 31

Thanks to @Scotch Mist for the thread title ❤

A quick recap of the last thread:

Aunty graced us with his presence and educated us on the legal shenanigans of Cringe the rotten minge.
@Yorkiejules claimed to have been abducted by aliens but they booted her as she was allegedly enjoying the probing too much :eek:
The gruesome twosome did a tit pap walk that could have been a cover for anything by the sound of it. Needless to say Archiedoll was nowhere in sight.
A Sugar turned up and got fucked off pronto.
@Campagne and a few others got in trouble over conspiracy theories and there were a few spats but no bloodshed.
Ghislaine Maxwell turned up in New Hampshire and the thread got derailed slightly but where is the fun in staying on topic all the time.
Other tit happened but I’ve forgotten about it. bleeping sue me!
Most of all though we were all in agreement that H&M are a pair of cunts!

Do please carry on :m
AWESOME recap 😂😂😂😂 :m:m:m:m:m:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oooh I'm so excited that my title got picked. Thanks everyone.
View attachment 180814
Having a little dance 😁
The dancing hamster is far more interesting than anything that happened at Day One of GirlUp Festival of Teen Woke Warriors....

The format is pre-recorded 5 minute talks from the Special Guests and a whole bunch of zoom chats replacing the panel sessions.

Michelle Obama was very polished, warm and clear (she's done this stuff a million times but it still looks fresh). The guest speakers go up on GirlUP's IG (Michelle is here ) Megz's 5 minute woke salad will arrive no doubt with a flurry of Sunshine Sachs PR around 5 or 6 pm UK on Tuesday.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Excuse me....what do you mean....I CLAIMED I was abducted. I bloody well was.. because I know where the bodies are buried😎🙈
So rumours are .....are you ready....

Michelle Obama actually started life as a Mr.
Also it's been said that the two always known as ladies parts were papped so they could deflect from the fact that Smeg is in deep doo doo with her deep space dealings.its in the balance if it was a double of hazza and also there's some confusion if it was actually Smeg because her hands looked different.yes it could be true cos they could be still wearing their ankle jewellery...we shall see.....because...

It is thought that Ghislaine has been cosying up to powers that be for 6mths to 1 yr and has had her phone bugged to see who phones and calls...then they have been getting a return call,but not for a pizza.🙈
I have also seen Hilary Clinton lie but that's nothing new😁

Disclaimer....you are free to believe whatever you want...if you need me,I'll be behind the wall when the tit hits the fan,cos it's coming🙈🤫🙏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
That's the pits, it's happened to me a couple of times. There must be a way to clear it, any hints?
It's happened to me too, the backspace and delete buttons don't get rid of it! I was glad when I earned the right to 15 minutes of editing time.

Reactions: 12
So if you think I'm going round the U bend....please watch Harry and Meghan's fakes on the Duchess of Unicorn YouTube channel and let me know what you think.
I'm in awe of what they can do with technology and it's getting scary.
Go on,go on,go on,go on😘
And there's a part one of it that shows the zoom video.
Called Meghan's fakes and then Meghan and Harry's fakes..
You will all thank me later...I take all currencies except bit coins..thankyou😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The earlier story on the Daily Mail about people regretting their name, one woman called Megan said she liked her name and couldn't see what was wrong with it ? Someone said, it's like being called Adolf.

You never hear the name Diana now either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.