Harry and Meghan #31 Preach and Screech continue to leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! My husband was from Whitley bay! His dad still lives there!!
I was there yesterday. Had a walk on the beach. Lovely.

The theme of treachery and biting the one who feeds you fits, but there’s sure as hell no ‘tender-hearted woman’ in the mix.
We (UK) are the tender hearted woman who gave her a chance Norbs.

Is this the start of Meghan releasing negative Harry stories as the divorce lingers ever closer, getting in there early maybe?
I’m not sure if it’s a bit early for her to start playing that game. But she’s a schemer so you could be right. Drip feeding little negative stories now, getting worse and worse over time. The sugars will soon turn on him.

That’s v weird about the dogs. I’ve had dogs since 96, my grandmothers both had dogs & most of my friends are dog lovers. The only dogs I know who’ve had broken legs have been run over. 😢
One of mine slipped on a river bank when she was young and broke her leg. I was traumatised over it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean, if I found out the man I was marrying had been killing animals I wouldnt go near him. Even though hes giving up hunting & sold his guns it wouldnt sit well with me that had killed/hurt animals with no remorse 😡
He was told to give them up. He didn’t do out of the kindness of his shrivelled heart.

Princess Beatrice got married privately at Windsor, just announced.
Oh bless her. What a shame she didn’t get the day she deserved. I hope he’s not a twit. I have a bad feeling about him.

Reactions: 25
I mean, if I found out the man I was marrying had been killing animals I wouldnt go near him. Even though hes giving up hunting & sold his guns it wouldnt sit well with me that had killed/hurt animals with no remorse 😡
Same here. At least that's one thing in Meghan's favour, she seems to like dogs.

I wonder if Harry has access to a gun in the US 🤔. Obviously they are easier to obtain than over here.

Reactions: 11
Princess Beatrice got married privately at Windsor, just announced.
Give them Frogmore Cottage!

We (UK) are the tender hearted woman who gave her a chance Norbs.
Or HMQ.

He was told to give them up. He didn’t do out of the kindness of his shrivelled heart.

Oh bless her. What a shame she didn’t get the day she deserved. I hope he’s not a twit. I have a bad feeling about him.
I share your misgivings.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Somewhere I read that when Harry was a child people on the estate kept their cats indoors when he was around because he took pot shots at them. I thought it was in Lady Cs book but I have searched my digital copy and can't find the reference at all.

I did find this via Google though.

Bloodsports is normal for the RF. About a couple of years ago, little George was taken on his first grouse shoot with his mum, dad, Queen, and other members of the family. Charles taught Kate how to hunt and shoot deer, a favourite pastime of William. They believe in getting their offspring used to guns and blood sports as early as possible. Sadistic lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
High-functioning Aspergers is most definitely not our Haz!

If you were looking at the DSM-V manuals, he's probably falling into this territory: Potential diagnoses for a child with anger, irritability and aggression include:
  • Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD), a pattern of angry/irritable mood, argumentative/defiant behavior and/or spitefulness that lasts six months or more
  • Conduct disorder (CD), a persistent pattern of behavior that violates the rights of others, such as bullying and stealing, and/or age appropriate norms, such as truancy from school or running away from home
  • Disruptive mood dysregulation disorder (DMDD), characterized by frequent angry outbursts and irritable or depressed mood most of the time
Sometimes clinicians may use terms that are not part of the DSM but have been used in research, education or advocacy. For example, “severe mood dysregulation” is a term that was used by researchers to refer to a combination of irritable mood and angry outbursts/aggressive behavior in children with mood disorders and ADHD.

The big red flag is being held back a year at prep school, when his September birthday meant Haz was already the oldest in his year. They've been covering for H for a long, long time - that's why he is so astonished that the press are not cooperating any more.
I too dont like the idea of labels and definitions that dont fit....And dont want to provide any excuses for him at all...

But...there is something odd in Harry.....something a bit more than just spoilt brat behaviour!

His empathy and consideration to others are odd. How cruel to shoot and hurt animals, He is charitable but doesnt seem to understand how or why people behave or respond. How many of his close friends attended his wedding?
He is far too literal, look at his interview with the 'Russian Greta' It was so obviously fake
And he doesnt seem to get the quid pro quo stuff with the press, You throw us a few photos of the baby, and we will be supportive, you stop us from having a few photos and we will be unsupportive.

And I hadnt thought of this before, but how can he be of a low intelligence with the education he has had? With the best available private tutors in the world, how on earth are his academic achievements so low? If you had a child in a school with these kind of issues with learning, and low intelligence they would have some kind of moderate learning difficulties label!

Same here. At least that's one thing in Meghan's favour, she seems to like dogs.

I wonder if Harry has access to a gun in the US 🤔. Obviously they are easier to obtain than over here.
Possibly. They might have one for security purposes. I think that’s quite normal in the USA. @Momof5intheStates would know more about it than me.

Reactions: 5
Possibly. They might have one for security purposes. I think that’s quite normal in the USA. @Momof5intheStates would know more about it than me.
Didnt Harry have to sell his guns though......because Me again didnt like them? That is one thing about her I do think is good, she does like animals and not like blood sports!

I can’t help but feel for her, not getting the ‘big’ public wedding the Queens’ other grandkids have had.
I thought it was off because he is a serial cheater.or is that a condition of the royals nowadays...they all seem to be unfaithful,except h sadly ...he's the one who should be...stupid boy 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Give them Frogmore Cottage!

Or HMQ.

I share your misgivings.
I thought the same earlier when someone mentioned Frogmore should be passed on. I bet she'd be over the moon to accept a gift like that.

Reactions: 12
Didnt Harry have to sell his guns though......because Me again didnt like them? That is one thing about her I do think is good, she does like animals and not like blood sports!
Yes according to the papers he did. But having guns for sport and having them for protection is different. Their security must also be armed.

• Heart
I thought it was off because he is a serial cheater.or is that a condition of the royals nowadays...they all seem to be unfaithful,except h sadly ...he's the one who should be...stupid boy 🙈
Two cheats married to each other. Well matched. When he started seeing Beatrice he had a partner and a child with her. So they’re both cheats.

• Wow
  • Angry
I don’t live in Whitley now, I’m in the deepest darkest South. *shudder*. All of my family are still up there, so I visit frequently. I’m never happier than whenI’m there . ❤
Also, Leo from Chatting with Lady C; wasn’t he stuck there for lockdown? Won’t he be going back to his usual life soon? Will we have a replacement Leo?
🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I too dont like the idea of labels and definitions that dont fit....And dont want to provide any excuses for him at all...

But...there is something odd in Harry.....something a bit more than just spoilt brat behaviour!

His empathy and consideration to others are odd. How cruel to shoot and hurt animals, He is charitable but doesnt seem to understand how or why people behave or respond. How many of his close friends attended his wedding?
He is far too literal, look at his interview with the 'Russian Greta' It was so obviously fake
And he doesnt seem to get the quid pro quo stuff with the press, You throw us a few photos of the baby, and we will be supportive, you stop us from having a few photos and we will be unsupportive.

And I hadnt thought of this before, but how can he be of a low intelligence with the education he has had? With the best available private tutors in the world, how on earth are his academic achievements so low? If you had a child in a school with these kind of issues with learning, and low intelligence they would have some kind of moderate learning difficulties label!
Neither parent was brainy, there's only so much you can do with a low iq. Add to that, that nobody says no to these entitled idiots, disaster.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.