Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bit.

After some of the contents of Hazza's memoir, that's a bit 'Pot Meets Kettle', isn't it?

And this is also exactly why the RF don't need to respond verbally. It won't be enough. It never will.

The Harkles are utterly graceless.
When does Pat get her apology?Mr R?the bodyguard?the staff?his family?etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Smeg is way too quiet. She's either off having plastic surgery or as @FrancesDundee80 says, she's planning the exit strategy. And she's managed to get all the evidence she needs for a divorce in haz's book. Which is quite brilliant if you think about it. Her downfall will be that we can all see the coercive control, brainwashing and abuse that she put him through.
She'll fight to the end though. I can imagine her saying stuff like haz is perverted because he wanted her to pretend she was Diana when they had sex.:sick::sick::sick: She'll be able to make up stuff anyway she wants. At the end, haz will be a shell of a man which is probably what he deserves for being such a nasty piece of work all his life.

I think I may be in a bad mood with the harkles today :LOL: Like I'm not in a bad mood with them everyday. :LOL::LOL:
Actually she has a real problem playing the victim card from the excerpts I read of the book. A good lawyer could rip her apart

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So the Sharkles are demanding an apology from RF (laughably) yet when JC has just apologised - again - they hit back with having a go at him. Learn from this KC, even if you misguidedly are thinking of apology, they will still not stop

Omg, piers just addressed H remarks about Pat, Rebekah and Camilla and put them to Tessa. She said oh not those again and totally dismissed it. Piers asked her why is he allowed to be misogynistic to other women yet when it's about TW he wants people cancelled

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
What's really annoying me is that he complains the RF never refuted 'lies' about him and Smegs that the media printed while they were living over here. Yet he has done exactly this when he says it was the press who said the RF were racist not Smegs. Why did they not deny it right away instead of letting both PP and TQ die thinking they had been called racists?

They both knew what they were doing didn't they? The words they spoke to Orca were carefully planned to imply racism without actually using the word. They knew the press would pick up on it and it would spread like wildfire while they just sat back and let it happen ..... for 2 years!! They are so vindictive and nasty it beggars belief. 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I’d believe they maybe looked it up and watched a few episodes, after Sparry had told them he was dating a cast member. I’m not buying them being big fans. 25 probably asked them what they thought of it and they said ‘yeah, we liked it’ just to be polite. I’d never heard of Suits before the Stoat engagement and I don’t know anyone who’s watched it. She really wasn’t famous at all and definitely not in the U.K. The story about her being recognised and hounded was pure fantasy, spun to maintain the lie she fed 25 about being a big star. I can’t believe he fell for it.
I very much doubt W&C watch a lot of television, never mind niche Canadian dramas.

People with those kinds of civic roles, who have young children, just don't have that kind of spare time.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ooof, here's an example of how they deal with an apology. More public shaming and grandstanding. They use everything they can get their hands on to either be a victim or to abuse others. Who would ever communicate with them moving forward? They spin everything as an insult, woe is me and they turn around and use it for profit, publicity, and abuse.
Hopefully KC takes note as if he apologies the same will happen to him. There is no pleasing bullies

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
This is odd, as The Times said they had the information from a Senior Palace Source. I wonder if there's been a U-turn, or KC has floated the story to gauge public reaction as he has a habit of doing? Roya Nikkhah is The Times Royal Correspondent and I don't understand how she can have got this so completely wrong with quotes etc. She looks a fool with this false story and surely would never have run it just on the Stoats say-so without checking with the Palace? Especially after all the Stoat lies? It doesn't add up.

Maybe talks are going to be held, and they won't be reconciliation talks but negotiations, and will be held in secret to avoid a media circus. They have major issues to deal with and staying silent won't solve them. Now-circulating rumours of violence covered up? We won't be told.
Meanwhile the line is that KC is holding firm and being strong, not engaging with the Stoats and only communicating through solicitors. I don't believe it. Look where staying silent has got them.

Tom Bower says
"The possibility of a second book will have given palace officials "the most pause" as they fear more "embarrassing revelations" and "vitriolic accusations" from Harrry."
Roya was just on Piers show and said her source told her about the peace talk thing but Piers immediately shot back with "and my source, who is very high up, told me today that is not true and that KC is livid and there is no talk about peace or reconciliation". (Wonder if his high source is Camilla lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Why did Harry deem his non public apology tour post Nazi uniform to be a sufficent apology for wearing a Nazi uniform but Clarkson's public apology is insufficent? Just like with Kate apologising after the bridesmaids dress incident, apologising with these two is taken as an admission of guilt, they always expect to be forgiven but never forgive

On that did Harry ever apologise to the Pakistani community?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
They are very foolish to make enemies of people like Clarkson and Morgan (and all the people behind them) as they can get their own back any time they like.

Reactions: 33
I’ve never thought about that. I suppose the ‘mother’ aspect of her is not what springs to mind first. It is her clothes, her experiences, her work, her constant down in the mouth doe-eyed expression, and, of course her affairs. Was she totally self absorbed ? That is , I suppose, how I think of her. Which might not make her a good mother. I don’t doubt she loved her boys, but did she put them before herself ? Possibly not. Did she make her children feel that they were secure and safe ? Probably not. Did she leave them open to scandal and embarrassment. Probably. I reckon she would try to be their friend more than their mother, which isn’t really the way to go.
Yes, agree with this. Something PW said sticks in my mind too. He was asked what she would have been like as a grandmother and said something along the lines of she would have turned up at bathtime, caused chaos and then cleared off. So, yes, good at the fun stuff and not worrying and discipline, routine etc..

• Sick
Reactions: 38
In the UK it was the Dave channel. On Freeview.
In amongst re runs of Red Dwarf and stuff like that.
Then when news broke about her dating Harry another company decided to bid for it and it went to a subscription channel.
I liked red dwarf lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.