Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't keep up with these threads but wanted to share this. In the 80s Alan Clarke dismissed Michael Heseltine as "the type of man who buys his own furniture", the implication being that those of breeding inherited theirs. That is what struck me as completely preposterous, why would Harry buy a sofa of all things? There must be a few hundred around the place! How many castles, palaces and big houses are owned by members of the Royal family and Crown estates. Not to mention Viscount Linsey who ran a bespoke, handmade furniture company. Just seems odd - not to mention second hand high street!?!
I don't know why but this is hilarious. Thank you for bringing this here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He would be absolutely stupid to leave the Harkles the run of his house unfettered - the staff not shoved in & still floundering in the pool would have run for the hills.
Where did this ‘They’re at the Fosters’ nonsense come from? Because the only people who think they are still tight with the Fosters are Sugars.

Reactions: 17
Fire, water, sewage damage . After the Waleses.
Removal of antiques because it was intended for a staffer, but then Harry needed it.
Like you said, Harry's behavior , but I doubt it, even if it was full of antiques the ''hierarchy '' of the antiques (their value) would be very different for Nott Cott vs example Widsor, by default for security reasons .
So the antiques in the cottage could be risked.
There's a difference between a Mouseman and a Renoir in the value stakes.
Wiki says it was actually professionally redecorated for William and Catherine.
1673898034445.jpeg

So furniture aside, if it was a shabby mess when he showed Smeg around that presumably because he’d spent 3 years trashing it!

And certainly antiques don’t have to be valuable. My parents and my sister and I have houses full of old wooden furniture that came from grandparents going back three generations. It’s not worth anything but it’s nice to have the memories of people attached to it all and we can’t bear to just get rid of it. BP and KP must be swimming in all that low value level of furnishings (as well as the priceless) so it’s definitely odd if he wasn’t trusted with any of it.

Anyway we know he’s slovenly, uncaring about things and stingy. He was also obviously so used to people running around after him that it didn’t occur to him to actually tidy or clean or paint or improve his surroundings himself!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He was probably fiddling the expenses - the same goes for his TK Max story.

Also I'll wager the sofa they bought was white.
I bet this ‘so skint we had to buy a second-hand sofa’ is their lie-convincer for the black and white garden furniture being shipped over from Smegs (and captured in the fake Platty Joobs Lidl bday pics)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Harry & Meghan issue response to Jeremy Clarkson apology over vile rant

Ooof! It was written to Harold only.
They want total control.

Can't wait to see what piers has to say on this at 8pm

Even after JC apologised twice, they can't stop preaching

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

So it shows that even if you apologize, it doesn't work. And if you give them toenail they demand whole village.
No negotiation with Cunts.

Reactions: 36
Book mention of Oprah …think it was @ResidentMerkin asked …H is asked why he did Oprah by Tiggy and others ..he says he fails to see why ‘ his family briefing the press’ is any different to him talking about family on Oprah . The only difference is that M & him had chosen an interviewer who is “above reproach “.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Ooof, here's an example of how they deal with an apology. More public shaming and grandstanding. They use everything they can get their hands on to either be a victim or to abuse others. Who would ever communicate with them moving forward? They spin everything as an insult, woe is me and they turn around and use it for profit, publicity, and abuse.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Nah, this has been coming long before The bleep column. It was meant to end in 2018 but Amazon gave them a bumper pay deal to continue.

I believe May and Clarkson also talked about retirement mid last year on their Drivetribe thingy, and there's rumours May has health issues, so this seems to be a natural ending on their terms with four final GT specials planned.

Harold and The bleep are still cunts.
James May had a crash into a wall on the program and one of his friends on another motor podcast (they are all journalist buddies) said he was still not right.

I also read elsewhere that Clarksons farm has done more to help people understand the difficulties of modern farming than decades of countryfile. He may shift it elsewhere but Amazon are not that fussed by his headlines. It will have died down. I could see him lose Millionaire over it as ITV.

Reactions: 32

This bit.

. While a new public apology has been issued today by Mr. Clarkson, what remained to be addressed is his long standing pattern of writing articles that spread hate rhetoric, dangerous conspiracy theories, and misogyny."
After some of the contents of Hazza's memoir, that's a bit 'Pot Meets Kettle', isn't it?

And this is also exactly why the RF don't need to respond verbally. It won't be enough. It never will.

The Harkles are utterly graceless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I agree people have just been twisting the amazon thing, but even if they did drop him they have had a series of very expensive flops from their original series' so they'd be foolish to stop a successful one but it wouldnt be susprising. I haven't read many of his articles, I'm intrigued at H&Ms claim he spreads dangerous conspiracy theories- does he? Or is it Harry's weed addled brain sending out the dog whistle. I agree no point him apologising, just as there will be no point Charles trying to either (still not sure what they want an apology for mind- answers on a postcard).

Reactions: 22
So far Bower (relevant) and me (irrelevant) are endlessly entertained by the ''spin.''
It will be a loooong 5 months (almost) until we get the joy of seeing our much beloved Harkles.

''Tom Bower, who wrote an unauthorised biography of the Duchess of Sussex, suggested it would be naive for King Charles and Prince William to seek a 'peace summit' with the Sussexes and urged them to issue a statement rebutting the couple's claims instead. ''

Tom comparably mild for someone that obviously had to insert a few errors in his book, to get away with it via ''it's not that accurate '' to actually publish the book and avoid lawsuits .

Of course Bower understands the ''game'' and doesn't do apologism , so it will be glorious .

''The RF is playing the long game''-most ''journalists '' don't even know what it is.
''The Harkles will have the backseat ''-of course, they don't want the front seat, they want the location of the seat, and the ultimate seat.
''William will solve it.''-Yeah.
''It's ''strategy '' -Course
''They would be damned if they do, damned if they don't .''-Nope, if a clear cut is done, vs ostriching untill 2 days before the Coronation , but that's the ''strategy'' to actually enable their presence .

Harry escaped the zoo, and started a circus with the zoo animals, I'm in awe by his propensity for risk taking , it was always extreme, now he just has a mission .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes, she was a bad mother for a wide variety of reasons, some of them:
Her belief that she is a superior because ''kindergarten '' work, and the complete lack of understanding that a regular aristocratic child and a Royal child which will end in the public eye for life are not the same.
The smugness of her being ''warm'' while others are cold.

She didn't understand the ''creation process '' of Royal children,-there must be a public persona and a private child, she mocked those that lived it before (other Royal women) which gave the world headlines ''William the Tantruming'' and ''William the Basher.''
As we see now, these get used against him, and would be even if he was the most zen person on the planet ,(media)

The ''uncles''
Affairs are one thing, usage of children as ''front'' for affairs are another.
See Spare and kids watching ''courtship '' of another uncle. (St. Tropez)
Carling ''teaching rugby'' and Hewitt , well riding , mostly Diana in hay of Baracks.

Even without the above, the way to early indroductions to ''uncles'', the witnessing of ''break ups'' and the general lack of stability would under normal circumstances give the other parent lots of leverage during custody establishment .

She was a egomaniac , she wouldn't ''improve'' her skills, because she did it ''right.''
She did things intentionally to create problems for the Monarchy it didn't matter if mocking protocol with mismatching gloves , or parenting the children as a form of one upmanship against the RF.
Of course the ''narratives'' her ''sainthood '' are something else.
The luurve, warmth, hugging , the kissing , the jumping on beds are clearly a successful ''polish'' and universally appealing to the emotivist mainstream but the reality is that Charles did similar things, with a difference :
-He didn't reach sainthood
-He maintained the public persona (mostly) towards his children when in public.

The childrens manipulation , the negativity and the (by today's standards ) parental alienation elements are clearly visible .
William succeeded at a certain point in seeing the ''intent'' behind her ''love'' love which would absolutely escalate when it was Charles turn to (have the kids) or do even basic parenting (see history 101, of ''superior '' vacations , ''superior'' outings as documented, always conveniently leaked, to outdo the other parent, leaked by her side)
Harry is now using these things against the RF. Contrary to popular belief he is aware of Diana's games (it was clear in school for him) but ...there is a Monarchy to attack , so it's useful .
Just like mummy.
I put Diana in Regency period, I think she was the type and that she was brought up that way: have "high" social life, no carrier, no higher education, and finally excellent marriage.

She was infantile when she married Chuck. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't think about "heir and spare" - she did her duty, so now she could play the field.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.