Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry doesn't hold the monopoly on childhood grief & trauma. His brother lost his mum too.
Other children go through arguably worse (not that it's a competition) yet still somehow manage to be decent human beings.
I'm new to this tit show (about 10 ? threads in) but seems to me he's used his mums death as his 'get out of jail free' card for way too long,
aided & abetted by too many people, incl' the RF. Now it's coming back to bite them.

Nothing excuses his so called 'anger issues' & it seems he's always been a nasty POS, as evidenced by his vile disgustingly cruel bullying/mocking of Pat the matron because he liked to make his friends laugh & she didn't make him horny.
Not one shred of remorse or self reflection, because to him she was just a 'thing' (in his own words) much like his polo ponies appear to be just 'things' to be abused.

He's a spoilt, power hungry, cruel, spiteful, entitled, vindictive, petty, egotistical bleep with a huge chip on his shoulder who was never told NO &
I wish (some) misguided people would stop making excuses for him.
He ticks the boxes for a Narc (as does she) but he's also a coward (like most bullies are) who hides behind his mother dying as a way to 'justify' his appalling behaviour.

Life is full of choices. Free will. Nobody held a gun to his head. It's high time he was held accountable.

To quote Maya Angelou ... "when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Too many people I know are watching with enjoyment the dysfunction in the royal family like one watches a train wreck.
I think Charles and the rest of the family are actually worried about what would happen if Harry actually went full blown racial justice and compensation on them. If they did that, huge swaths of the country and the world would be delighted by that message and it honestly would get the Mountbattens of Montecito the attention and platform they crave. Perhaps that is what Harry is thinking of when he’s saying he hasn’t called the royal family racist. There’s an implied yet.
Won’t work already strongly implied in a way won’t work again

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So he apologised on Christmas Day?

I can't think how it turned up in the Mirror three weeks later....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
It depends how much she gets offered in the arbitration.

But in general I agree.
I really don’t think she is in it for money she wants vindication I saw an interview with her and Rachel markle caused a lot of damage in her life

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is this what you are looking for?
View attachment 1886011

I have questions about this.

1. Do we know if it is real? The typos make me think possibly not.
2. If it was real, then who authorised it to be made?
3. Who then arranged for it to be taken down, and why?

It was posted at 03.02am. Who works at posting announcements at time? I am therefore wondering whether one of the staffers who has been bullied by Megtheliar tried to get one back on her. Just a thought. Can anyone enlighten me. 🤔

Reactions: 26
That baby mama dance someone posted is pretty impressive. I could barely move in the last month of pregnancy. And that woman looks great. ❤

Interesting to see that even though she can do all those moves, she still has to open her knees wide to crouch. Unlike Megs. Who was able to crouch down with her knees together. Megs truly is magical, Harry. You are so right!
I noticed that right away also 😆😆😆

Reactions: 13
So according to Harold, the reason so many people dislike Markle is because we are racists. We don't dislike her because she is a perpetual victim, self centred narc, we dislike her because she is black.

I wonder what he has come up with for thousands, if not millions of people that thoroughly dislike him? In his tiny little mind, I do wonder why or whose fault it is that make so people loathe him?
He'll probably think we hate him because he's ginger, we're all a bunch of gingerists.

And I can say that because I'm 50% ginger, although fortunately for me the brunette 50% won in the hair stakes.....but I do sadly have the freckles and the pale skin which never tans!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You can't blame markle for getting rid of the old sofas in Nott Cottage - I mean who would want this hanging around
Thomas Chippendale (1718-79) (rct.uk)

or this!
Explore the Royal Collection Online (rct.uk)
Anecdotal , so feel free to disregard but:
Typically with the arival of a furniture piece throughout history the manufacturers of olden times took pride in their craftsmanship and would always send multiple upholstery rolls (identical) with the piece they sent to the RF.
A majority of those pieces can be upholstered without losing antique/authenticity value.
Of course one is free not to like them, but Harry's complaint about ''battered '' is a plain lie.
Even if their specific sofe didn't have fabric rolls , others did.

He just wants to mock tradition, history,provenance just like his mother because it's Royal .
Amusing, the tat that the Spencers in times of Grand Tours accumulated , there was a reason why Raine sold the nonsense .(in addition to restoration and being able to keep the actually valuable things)
Style, sometimes can't be bought with a title, and history less so.

Reactions: 25
Why is no one calling for Harry to apologise for his VILE comments about the female editor and that poor disabled woman?????????????

His comments are worse!

It seems H&M have power over the press and are allowed their hurt feelings to be spared while they freely hurl abuse and unsubstantiated allegations with impunity. They got Peirs sacked and Now Clarkson fired.

Pathetic
Because the wokes and cunts are all enabled lately, by others , as if THEIR views and opinions and comments are somehow sacrosanct and right, and not answerable to anyone etc

I'm pig-sick of it. duck them, duck her rancid old multicoloured kebab, duck his stupid micro-penis and stupid bleeping brain - moronic.
duck the wokes .
duck the enablers too.
And the bleeping ming-gong enablers of them all in the media.
And all the bleeping virtue-signalling cunts as well.
And all the bleeping hand-wringers, too.

You can tell I'm in an aireated mood - I'm off for a cup of tea 😃😛😛😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Celia Walden (piers wife) is on gb news at 10.20 calling for investigation into their charities claiming compassion or wtte!
Also on later is Petronella Wyatt - anti harkles.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lets thank God they weren't twins or Harry would be complaining that William took all the space in the womb and constantly kicked him!
Have you been talking to my twins? Girl was 5lbs12oz when born, boy was 4lbs13oz .... 47 years on and he still complains that she took all the food, despite him now being almost twice her weight! He also has a go at me every now and then for selling his Millennium Falcon at a car book sale but that's another story!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He'll probably think we hate him because he's ginger, we're all a bunch of gingerists.

And I can say that because I'm 50% ginger, although fortunately for me the brunette 50% won in the hair stakes.....but I do sadly have the freckles and the pale skin which never tans!
Pale skin and freckles are gorgeous!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Very interesting article about Harry's school days - thanks for posting.
Never knew that Harry had such anger issues as a youngster and his mother obviously didn't do much to curb his ways - this article says she encouraged naughtiness but said just don't get caught.
It was the bit about balancing books so when teachers opened the doors, they would drop and whack them on the head that made me roll my eyes...or that people knew to stay away from him because he was easy to anger...so, in other words, he has always been a sadistic little tit. I'd like to see how quick he was to set off if he didn't have his 'bodyguards' with him. He'd probably cower like the bully he truly seems to be.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can't really imagine H&M being sent anywhere to represent the RF family now even if there were to be a "truce".. Maybe to Andrew's funeral? They'd be useful for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.