Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG so Clarkson apologised by email BUT thats still not enough for them.
They say his 'hate rhetoric' needs to be addressed
Bloody hypocrites

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I hope some journalist tracks down Pat or one of Pat’s relatives.

He’s a vile bullying hypocrite. Does it get any more misogynistic and cruel than mocking a disabled woman for not making you horny, being unattractive, calling her a thing, and laughing at her struggling down stairs backwards?

How the duck do these wokesters reconcile this tit?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Pale skin and freckles are gorgeous!
Ahh but I would love to have a glorious suntan just once in my life instead of going lobster red after 5 minutes in the sun!

It's a hard life being a ginger (even an incognito one), except for Harold, he's just a complete arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They must be so PISSED that everyone is just mocking them and not commiserating about how victimized they were by the RF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Because the wokes and cunts are all enabled lately, by others , as if THEIR views and opinions and comments are somehow sacrosanct and right, and not answerable to anyone etc

I'm pig-sick of it. duck them, duck her rancid old multicoloured kebab, duck his stupid micro-penis and stupid bleeping brain - moronic.
duck the wokes .
duck the enablers too.
And the bleeping ming-gong enablers of them all in the media.
And all the bleeping virtue-signalling cunts as well.
And all the bleeping hand-wringers, too.

You can tell I'm in an aireated mood - I'm off for a cup of tea πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Yes, sacred caste tit, I’m sick of it too.

People are either:
Thick
Uninformed
Informed but scared to voice an opinion
Woke spouting virtue signalling cunts that make no sense just shout a lot and cancel everyone

Or us! The last hope for civilisation and the future of mankind! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Can't really imagine H&M being sent anywhere to represent the RF family now even if there were to be a "truce".. Maybe to Andrew's funeral? They'd be useful for that.
Smegs could give a eulogy reminiscing about their yachting days 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And how cringeworthy was she in that infamous interview when she said she wanted to be the queen of people's hearts.

Puke.
I knew many who couldn't stand her. They called her the queen of tarts and called her out for deliberately goading people. I had been out on Saturday night and came home to the news there had been a crash and then went to my bed as they said it was serious but she wasn't critical. Later on, I woke up and was told she was dead and I swear it was like everyone I knew had been replaced by pod people who suddenly thought she was a gift who had been lost to the world and they wouldn't have a bad word said against her for a long time afterward.

Reactions: 32
Jeremy Clarkson emails apology to Prince Harry and Meghan after vile rant

Still catching up, so sorry if already posted
So we'd had a day without any mention of them and then along comes Jez 😑

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I really don’t think she is in it for money she wants vindication I saw an interview with her and Rachel markle caused a lot of damage in her life
She's only after $60k.

Meghan's problem is that Samantha could blow the lid - not just on the issues in the defamation case - but on the harassment tactics she has employed, and the way she has been leaking stories to the press.

I noticed that on Sean Attwood, Samantha specifically named Sara Latham as one of those responsible for planting stories.
Which is interesting, because Ms Latham was recently awarded the Royal Victorian Order - and according to Lady C, the award was a smart move by Charles because Ms Latham used to work for Hilary Clinton - and the award would neutralise Hilary's support for the Harkles.

The reheating of the Clarkson row today suggests that hasn't worked.

Reactions: 21
If they do attend the Coronation, then I hope their invitations to 'after-events'/receptions are limited as was the case at the Jubilee and HMTQ's funeral. Wouldn't put it past them to hustle their fellow invitees for voice-over work. If just the extended family events with overseas royals, then hopefully KC3, QC, W & K & royal cousins would be doing the round of the greetings. Can't see many (if any) wanting to engage with Harold & TW beyond 'lovely/awful weather we're having' or from TW 'it was very colourful'
I have a better idea, after the Coronation, they should be bunged into a limo and taken
to the tower of London.........as a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, sacred caste tit, I’m sick of it too.

People are either:
Thick
Uninformed
Informed but scared to voice an opinion
Woke spouting virtue signalling cunts that make no sense just shout a lot and cancel everyone

Or us! The last hope for civilisation and the future of mankind! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Smegs could give a eulogy reminiscing about their yachting days 🀣
Smegs needs to do us all favour, and do a bleeping Robert maxwell, off of it πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Petronella Wyatt (camilla's friend said Dan) debating with Angela Levin - JC apology and sacking, on gb news now

Reactions: 15
Lol at Petronella. She says she disagrees with what JC wrote and he shouldn't have mentioned the game of thrones analogy, he just should have stopped at 'I hate M'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So he apologised on Christmas Day?

I can't think how it turned up in the Mirror three weeks later....
Especially as they are trying now to distract from the mockery of the book - we had the peace summit story yesterday, JC today - wonder what we'll get tomorrow - any guesses?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.