Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes, extra nasty stuff including how him and his Wife were plotting on the day the Queen died to set a certain narrative, how evil was that!
Good point @Chita and @da1sycha1n

Seems like the Queen's death provided him with extra material he wanted to include. So yes, I now think the changes were additions rather than removals. Disgusting specimen (can't bring myself to call him a man - he is no man).

Reactions: 42
View attachment 1886516

I'm assuming this American with political aspirations is on the Montecito payroll. She seems to have been doing nothing but denigrating the BRF (especially Catherine) in the last few days.
Who the duck is that idiot? What we want is a Royal Family that isn't a reality TV show. Ugh. I feel sorry for ordinary Americans represented by cunts like that. Again, it beats me why these people care so much about Britain? Sort out your own bleeping country and leave us alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
yes, extra nasty stuff including how him and his Wife were plotting on the day the Queen died to set a certain narrative, how evil was that!
The Queen's Funeral was a lousy show of Harkles planting, mainly via Scooby Doo: the will she won't she go to Balmoral, details of the coffin trip - they leaked it was coming to London by train - the uniform, the state diner - EVERYDAY a new theme, more whining. It was shameful and exhausting for us, I can only imagine for TRF.

For me, that alone, would justify that they wouldn't be invited. Truth is, officially, KC3 has since them claimed they will be invited without saying EVER they would be a part of the ceremonies.

Reactions: 34
I completely agree. It makes the family look like there is some truth to what Harry is moaning about if they continue to invite them. Either go full grey rock or respond with a statement about how Haz remains a much loved member of the family but he has issues they can no longer help him with after many years of trying and they wish him the best of luck on his journey towards healing his perceived traumas and they will no longer publicly respond to his outbursts but they wish him well and then transition the narrative to highlight the toll it takes on families with a cluster B (or cluster A) personality disorder via a new patronage.
That's genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Good point @Chita and @da1sycha1n

Seems like the Queen's death provided him with extra material he wanted to include. So yes, I now think the changes were additions rather than removals. Disgusting specimen (can't bring myself to call him a man - he is no man).
I honestly think by that time no one was talking to them directly. They barely talked on the walkabout in Sandringham, Sophie barely talked to TW on the car. I think the teams, probably legal teams, were doing all the talking.

Reactions: 32
He’s poking William and desperate for a reaction. I would be furious if a sibling implied they were better able to care for my children than the actual parent.
The gruesomes know people may not care for the adult royals but they love the children that they have seen growing up in front of them. Even though there is a limit to which media and events they can be photographed or filmed.
This is what the gruesomes have to try and stop to get the RF more removed from the people.
To disconnect them even more.

Reactions: 21
Pondering mummy issues...

I was having some thoughts as to whether Diana was actually a bad mother? What makes a bad mother? Is love enough? We know she wasn't that intelligent herself, wasn't very strict with boundaries, used a young William as a confidante and, towards the end, introduced the boys to a number of "uncles". I'm not suggesting her mental health had anything to do with it. The question that occured to me was, whilst she may have thought she was doing her best, were her mothering skills low? I do realise Charles had a part to play, but I guess I'm wondering if your views on Diana's competence as a mother have changed in light of the way Harry has gone off the rails in the very public way he has done.

And IF you think Diana was not a good mother role model for her children, is she to blame for that (i.e. could she have improved her skills to become a better mother if she wanted to) or do you think that was beyond her conscious control?

*Edited to add: I'm not sure where I sit on these questions, so I'm keen to know what others think. It's where my morning brain took me and I don't mean to cause any offence.
I don't think she was a bad mother. She obviously gave both boys a lot of love in an otherwise quite stuffy family. Not saying Charles and the rest of them didn't love them but she gave them a break from the formality of everything. She was also very young when she married into it and had the boys. I imagine it can be quite lonely as an outsider coming into it and when you consider she felt like she couldn't trust a lot of the people around her I think that's where using William as a confidante comes into play. With Harry I think she over compensated for the amount of attention William got as a future King and that hasn't turned out well but I don't think anyone would have predicted it would turn out like this. There's just a massive sense of entitlement from him.

Reactions: 32
The Ned is a normal hotel in the City (broadly the financial district within London for non UK readers) with what can only be described as an upmarket food court on the ground floor. I’ve eaten there, it’s ok, nothing special and you don’t have to be staying there or a member to eat there.

It’s in what was a banking hall and it’s quite an interesting setting. There is a membership available which allows access to the roof and a swimming pool and a small bar, but it’s not a fashionable members club like Soho house or the type of Pall Mall club where you have to be a) male b) on the waiting list from birth to be voted in. My husband was a member of a similar hotel for the swimming pool and small gym before work.

They did a real push for people to join when it was first opened, but, apart from a five minute wonder at launch, it’s not a notable place and not an evening destination. The City is still quite quiet, with lots of people still wfh.

Reactions: 24
"Waitrose had changed. Where previously Mr K's Country Slices were 20p off, now they were at full price. I was pondering 'if this were legal. And should I contact my lawyer," when I noticed a child of three, or four, staring at me. The child was clearly ill-mannered, for when I stuck out my tongue in a humourous manner, the child looked distressed, and tugged at it's mother's coat. The woman stopped fingering the melons and caught me protruding. 'Bugger!' I thought. Knowing full-well that this incident would be on the front page of every website owned by the British Press before I got home.

There was nothing for it. Using all of my army training I beat a hasty retreat - only to find myself in an aisle stacked high with diapers and tena-pads. 'Is this all a woman's life is?' I questioned - thinking of what Meghan had said - before being distracted by the legs on a pack of barely-black tights.

My contemplation was shortlived. As I felt a sharp pain in my calf. I looked down and saw the child breezing past holding it's mother's hand. Neither paid the slightest attention to the injury they had caused. The child by accident, or inscrutible design, had knocked my basket into my leg.

I could see the woman was Chinese. So knew there was no point reasoning with her. She was probably a Dragon Lady or Tiger Mum, or some such. I consoled myself, reaching out to Red Cloud, my spirit guide, via the tiger-eye beads of my bracelet.

The universe clearly favoured me. For by the time I reached the beer asle, my basket was more than half empty. Meghan's doctor had told her she needed to put on weight - for the baby - so I had stocked up with Ambrosia, Goblin meat puddings and Crosse and Blackwell All Day Breakfast. So the basket was pretty heavy. Gan Gan's mummy always drank Guiness to keep her iron up. And since Meghan had been looking pale lately I diagnosed a touch of the toucan would do the trick. As I turned around, quite by chance, the child from earlier happened to be there: and my basket smacked it square in the face. As I predicted the mother, being Chinese, was quite unreasonable.

I scurried away, leaving the child in tears - it's forehead criss-crossed with welts.

I knew that if the British Press got hold of this I would be toast. The headlines would brand me a racist. So I made sure, that after paying, I clouted a white child, who I spotted by the Mr Tickle ride in the entrance, with a carrier bag as I exited.

When I got home I found Meghan collapsed in tears. I took her wet hand and asked my love how I could help. She pointed to the coffee table - which we had recently purchased from a rag-and-bone man on the Goldhak Road, using Meg's credit card - there I found it: a copy of the Sun - beside the cheque from Greggs. Splashed across page 3 in lurid, toxic detail, was the headline 'Meghan Gets Her Pasties Out'. I recoiled at the obviously pap'ed picture. The monsterous invasion of privacy. "Is this true," I asked. "No," wailed my loving wife, "They say it was a corn-beef pasty, but it wasn't, it wasn't, it was vegan sausage roll..." "This is Camilla's doing," I snarled, snatching up the rag and screwing it into a ball. "Camilla did this to get at me. She knows Willy and I had bet that Bakers Oven would be around longer than Greggs. She knew I liked Bakers Oven more." I hurled the scrunched newspaper across the room - tapping into the fury generated by my disgust for the Spikey Mikey.

Again fortune was with me, for as the newspaper bounced off the wall it landed in a Ming vase - that Meghan had borrowed from Willy's fancy appartments - it rolled around the vase's lip, before dropping into cavernous hole. I knew it was an omen - a sign from my mother - a signal from the universe that I would be a father for all mankind.

Later to cheer up Meghan I ordered a pizza - without telling her.

She spent two hours haranguing the delvery boy that she is allegic to pepperoni, until he begged for mercy and swore to never deliver pizzas again. Then unsated she rang to Scotland Yard demanding they investigate who had doxxed us.

She is so beautiful when she finds her voice.
"
Keep it coming please Wibble! You channel that scrote so well, it's spooky.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I always feel really bad for Wallis that people make this kind of horrible comment about her. She was trapped in an impossible situation with a useless man she didn’t love, being universally hated, in an era in which there wasn’t really any escape or support or empathy for a woman in her position. She had respect for the RF, didn’t want Edward to abdicate, didn’t want to be queen, and would certainly have preferred not to be in the situation in which she found herself which I think would have been very lonely and actually quite frightening. She did her best with where she ended up in life. Wallis was no Meghan Markle.
I don’t quite understand the ‘ in an era in which there wasn’t any escape or support or empathy for a woman in her position’ . She wasn’t a naive young girl, forced into an abusive marriage, with family or societal pressures to stay. She had been divorced twice, she had citizenship of another country that she could have easily returned to upon separation.

Reactions: 24
Some folk have soft-charlie syndrome.

Inviting the harkles to the coronation is not a good idea on any level!

Inviting the harkles to the platinum Jubilee did not work. The narcs came to cement their royal brand and get content all the while leaking negative stories about SRs.

Inviting them to the funeral was also a disaster. They even wanted Markle to impose herself on the queen on the death bed - for clout and content no doubt. Harry cannot see why it was inappropriate for Meghan to be there. She leaked it to Scoobie almost immediately and now the whole thing is in the book

They are cognitively incapable of acting with integrity

No endless extending of olive branches can fix that.

Cut them off

• Heart
Reactions: 53
HOLY bleeping JESUS I'M A VIP!!!

Lights? Models? Guest list? Just do your best, darlings!
Get Markus on the phone and tell him to send a Range Rover by around 7pm. Tell him to put out the Beluga.
Congratulations on becoming a VIP @Murphy Brown, unfortunately I feel you are setting your sights a bit high asking for Beluga ..... how about a tuna buttie and a sausage roll thrown in for good measure? I have also been to Poundland for some madeira cake for afters but, and this is the icing on your cake, I walked past the Oxfam shop on the way back to the VIP lounge and there, in the window, was a copy of the fastest selling non-fiction book in history ..... priced £2 !!!!! I splashed out and bought it for you to mark this momentous occasion ....... enjoy!
P.S. Bring your own booze, I'm not made of money!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Still find it crazy how they were actually IN the UK when the Queen died and that Meghan has been on the scene for all these big historical events. I hate that they have overshadowed alot of the past few years it's so sad

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Who the duck is that idiot? What we want is a Royal Family that isn't a reality TV show. Ugh. I feel sorry for ordinary Americans represented by cunts like that. Again, it beats me why these people care so much about Britain? Sort out your own bleeping country and leave us alone.
Where's their respect for different cultures and races? Why don't they get angry at Scandanavians for being predominantly white? Or the Dutch?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Pondering mummy issues...

I was having some thoughts as to whether Diana was actually a bad mother? What makes a bad mother? Is love enough? We know she wasn't that intelligent herself, wasn't very strict with boundaries, used a young William as a confidante and, towards the end, introduced the boys to a number of "uncles". I'm not suggesting her mental health had anything to do with it. The question that occured to me was, whilst she may have thought she was doing her best, were her mothering skills low? I do realise Charles had a part to play, but I guess I'm wondering if your views on Diana's competence as a mother have changed in light of the way Harry has gone off the rails in the very public way he has done.

And IF you think Diana was not a good mother role model for her children, is she to blame for that (i.e. could she have improved her skills to become a better mother if she wanted to) or do you think that was beyond her conscious control?

*Edited to add: I'm not sure where I sit on these questions, so I'm keen to know what others think. It's where my morning brain took me and I don't mean to cause any offence.
I don’t think she was a good mother, no. She was loving, but that’s not enough. She wasn’t present enough, for one thing. My mum always stressed to me, when I had my young ‘un, the importance of being present.

also she set no boundaries for the kids’ or her own behaviour.

Charles was similar. Both pretty poor parents.

some of its on Sparry though. An utter tit who met another utter tit, and here we (still) are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
God, do you know I never even thought of that! As rumours go it isn't impossible or even unlikely that she might have had a bit of 'time' with Andrew. I mean, they would have had the opportunity, she had lots of affairs and Andrew was/is alllways at it. Well, wouldn't that be interesting if it was true!!!
He's not quite fat enough to be Andrew's, in all honesty. And his tits are too big.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After following these threads and scanning the news I have been pondering and these are my thoughts:
1) Harry is correct in many respects when it comes to the media. They are like hyenas at a kill, nothing is off limits and the truth is discarded. We have all read headlines that imply one thing but when you read the story a totally different picture emerges. They all have their own bias and powerful people use the media to spread disinformation and destroy. All of us know someone who will loudly proclaim “it must be true, I read it on ….” And that is what we have watched the last few days. For example the writer who is known to be in the Sussex camp writes an opinion piece about reconciliation and before our eyes it turns into fact. This, in many instances, forces those concerned to act or react unwisely due to public pressure. The media doesn’t care, it’s all about the bottom line.
2) Tom Bower. I enjoyed his book, well researched and written but he too has an agenda. In every interview I’ve seen he has mentioned his book, he is not taking part for altruistic reasons. He has proclaimed loudly, at every opportunity, that the RF must respond. Why? Personally I feel they are doing a good job of destroying themselves. The Bench - mocked. Finding Freedom- mocked. Podcast, Netflix, speeches - mocked. Spare - ridiculed beyond belief. The RF meanwhile has maintained a dignified silence. I don’t think that displays weakness. It takes an enormous amount of fortitude and character not to respond to deliberate provocation. TB states H knows a lot but that is a double edged sword, the powers that be know a lot too. I’m certain that interested countries will have used their agencies to compile dossiers on them.
3) Charles. H is his son and as someone who has a child just like this, I feel deeply for him. You know what your child is, there are no illusions, but you can’t let go of the child they were. You are tormented by guilt and question what you could have done differently. They will always be your child. I had no contact with my daughter for seven years, I didn’t even know her whereabouts but there wasn’t a day that passed that I didn’t think of her.
As George Bernard Shaw opined “Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it”
JMHO

I agree.
Also, I think Tom Bower needs to shut up now.
As you said, those journalists write an opinion and then people believe it as fact.

Most people are mocking them and treating them as a joke, but the more Tom Bower keeps saying they are a threat, the more people will believe him and they cease to be ridiculed and start to be taken seriously.

Having said that, Harrys stupid comments about his killing and revealing the layouts of the royal residences is dangerous, so maybe Tom is right after all.

🤪

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.