Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pondering mummy issues...

I was having some thoughts as to whether Diana was actually a bad mother? What makes a bad mother? Is love enough? We know she wasn't that intelligent herself, wasn't very strict with boundaries, used a young William as a confidante and, towards the end, introduced the boys to a number of "uncles". I'm not suggesting her mental health had anything to do with it. The question that occured to me was, whilst she may have thought she was doing her best, were her mothering skills low? I do realise Charles had a part to play, but I guess I'm wondering if your views on Diana's competence as a mother have changed in light of the way Harry has gone off the rails in the very public way he has done.

And IF you think Diana was not a good mother role model for her children, is she to blame for that (i.e. could she have improved her skills to become a better mother if she wanted to) or do you think that was beyond her conscious control?

*Edited to add: I'm not sure where I sit on these questions, so I'm keen to know what others think. It's where my morning brain took me and I don't mean to cause any offence.
I definitely think her mothering skills were poor, and love alone isn’t enough. She was a damaged person and her own mother was absent for much of her childhood. I believe Diana was very self absorbed and never considered the damage her actions might do to her children. She was jealous and possessive of them - if they became too fond of a nanny, the nanny was dismissed because the boys were to love no one but herself. That’s why Diana was so vile to Tiggy - she’d been employed by Charles post divorce and the boys were very fond of her, but Diana couldn’t get rid of her.

And yet…William overcame Diana’s poor parenting. It’s been reported that both boys were wild as children but William appears thoughtful and stable as an adult, chose his wife carefully, and between them appear to be raising a lovely brood.

Reactions: 37
Just dipping in and out of the threads as I can't keep up. 😁

But something I found strange (among many many things 🤣) in the excerpts, was when he was told the queen was very ill/ dying, he claims that the press started calling him.
How or why would the press have his phone number? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Just dipping in and out of the threads as I can't keep up. 😁

But something I found strange (among many many things 🤣) in the excerpts, was when he was told the queen was very ill/ dying, he claims that the press started calling him.
How or why would the press have his phone number? 🤔
Plastic balloon face more than likely!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is anyone else getting bored with Tom Bowyer popping everywhere for me He is the new Angela Levin ( can't stand Her either ) always has an opinon most of which is bullshit
I agree.
Sick of the pair of them.

Reactions: 20
Stumbled across this from the Saint site

One Time I Was In England And I Was A Prince And My Mom Was Diana And She Died And My Family Is Mean And My Wife Is Brown And I’m Sorry I Wore A Nazi

Loved the lack of punctuation that encouraged me to read it in the voice of a whining child.

I tried archiving it but it didn’t work.

edit - cracked it https://archive.ph/iVqzV

“I have a story and it is very important and I know it is important because the bookman came to me and said Prince Harry (who is me) you have a very important story and you will make loads of money if you tell it to everyone and I said okay thank you for that idea and then I sat down and wrote the story of Prince Harry (who is me) that you are reading right now and the story is that one time I was in England and I was a prince and my mom was Diana and she died and my family is mean and my wife is brown and I’m sorry I wore a Nazi.

Okay probably I should start at the beginning which is that one time there was a baby named Prince Harry and he was me and he was the child son of a country called England and his mom was Diana and she was alive and he was going to grow up to be king of England except he had a brother named Prince William and England liked Prince William better because Prince William got to England before Prince Harry and Prince Harry doesn’t have a last name and no one knows why and I was Prince Harry until I stopped being a prince which I think I did and I was born after my family had sex with each other and I am from the type of family that has two brothers and they both want to be king but only one can be king except we had no king for a while because we had a queen instead and my mean grandmother was queen except she died and now I don’t even know who is the king but it is not me or my mean brother and I hate my mean brother for going to England before me and the bookman told me that if I say how much I hate my mean brother I will make loads of money.

My brother hits.

His name is Prince William and my name is Prince Harry and my wife is brown and his wife is a loser.

For a time there I was growing up and when I was growing up I wore loads of nice shirts and sometimes there were bushes that took pictures of me and my brother and my mom who is Diana and we would run back into the castle where it was safe and that was the last time I knew happiness because then my family told me that I would never be king and that was a really mean thing to say and it made me do drugs so I did a drug and then another drug and then suddenly I did wear a Nazi and I’m really, really, really sorry about wearing a Nazi because I thought a Nazi was just another type of nice shirt such as those I wore in my childhood but then I learned I could not have been more wrong and I am deeply shameful for wearing a Nazi because one time there was the Holocaust and that was a bad event for the world.

Then my mom was a car and she died.

I went to a nice school where they didn’t make me do anything really and then the bookman told me I should write about the time I went to the brown country to shoot the brown people because the bookman told me people go wild for that stuff so okay I will tell about the time that I Prince Harry flew on a real-life plane in the sky to the brown country and I shot a bunch of brown people with a gun that was a really good gun and I was glad that my future brown wife was not there because I could have shot her by mistake and before I shot them I whispered to myself I will pretend you are Prince William my hated brother who I hate except it was fine because they weren’t really people except it wasn’t fine because Prince William my hated brother is still alive and I wish he would get eaten by bugs.

Then I moved to a place called California which is not even in England if you can believe it and I met loads of nice people who love all my ideas and a nice man called Mr. Netflix said Harry you and your brown wife can be on television if you want and I was scared of television because I thought I was going to have to live inside of it forever like my mom but Mr. Netflix said no you only have to live there sometimes which made me feel calm and safe again and I also invented something called podcast which is where me and my brown wife sit in a chair and tell a microphone about how mean everyone is and then they give us loads of money and also I should tell about how my life is hard now because I used to have many servants and even though they didn’t have names or anything like that they were really nice to me and now I only have a couple servants named Nanny that look at the partially brown children I made with my brown wife although when I ask them to get me a soda they usually do and I never say please.

Then one time I turned on the TV and there I was! I screamed! Except I couldn’t get myself to notice me and I waved at the TV but I didn’t wave back at me. Life is very, very difficult sometimes. I learned it the hardest way.

Another time (actually many times) I went to Google Online to look for articles about me or about my hated brother Prince William being eaten by bugs and if there aren’t any articles about me and/or about my hated brother Prince William being eaten by bugs then I get very sad and I have to look at the money the bookman gave me so I can feel better and my mom died and I was a prince and not a king and I am sorry about taking drugs to feel better and I am sorry that I never remember the name of my brown wife even when I look at the website Mr Netflix made for me and one time I thought my mom was still alive and living in a city called Tabloids and one time I got up in the morning and I put on all my clothes and then I walked to the other side of the street and then I went home and I am sorry that I left England but I can’t go back because I forgot where it was and I want everyone who reads this to come to my birthday party but only if you are nice to me because in my long life I am tired of people who are mean to me and the bookman told me that if I write about all the times people were mean to me and all the times I was sorry then I will make loads of money and I am afraid that when I die my life will not have been worth living at all and I am haunted by the centuries of misery and violence inflicted on millions of other people to create my utterly loathsome grotesque existence and I know I should be bleeping ashamed of myself but then I see a picture of a sword and swords remind me of knights and knights remind me of England which reminds me of me Prince Harry and then I smile again and I am happy all over.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Okay so we've had the posts about making 25 & 43 the Earl & Countess of Penistone or Wetwang but enough is enough.

Both of those places are in Yorkshire so if anyone is going to Penistone it will be Andrew and if anyone has a Wetwang yep, you guessed it, Andrew.
The Overseas need an overseas title. So, without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Duke and Duchess of...
DZe3dP3WsAEzVXm.jpg

If anyone deserves this title it's Harold 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just read an article on Sky News Australia that KC plans to offer TW a $50 million divorce deal!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
"The generous buyout is said to include child support for Harry and Meghan's two children Archie and Lilibet while the former actress would be allowed to keep her Duchess title."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
"The generous buyout is said to include child support for Harry and Meghan's two children Archie and Lilibet while the former actress would be allowed to keep her Duchess title."
Can't see this being true. The same Harold who was saying MM is the love of his life only a few days ago has no option but MM.... He's far too invested

Reactions: 20
Pondering mummy issues...

I was having some thoughts as to whether Diana was actually a bad mother? What makes a bad mother? Is love enough? We know she wasn't that intelligent herself, wasn't very strict with boundaries, used a young William as a confidante and, towards the end, introduced the boys to a number of "uncles". I'm not suggesting her mental health had anything to do with it. The question that occured to me was, whilst she may have thought she was doing her best, were her mothering skills low? I do realise Charles had a part to play, but I guess I'm wondering if your views on Diana's competence as a mother have changed in light of the way Harry has gone off the rails in the very public way he has done.

And IF you think Diana was not a good mother role model for her children, is she to blame for that (i.e. could she have improved her skills to become a better mother if she wanted to) or do you think that was beyond her conscious control?

*Edited to add: I'm not sure where I sit on these questions, so I'm keen to know what others think. It's where my morning brain took me and I don't mean to cause any offence.
I’ve never thought about that. I suppose the ‘mother’ aspect of her is not what springs to mind first. It is her clothes, her experiences, her work, her constant down in the mouth doe-eyed expression, and, of course her affairs. Was she totally self absorbed ? That is , I suppose, how I think of her. Which might not make her a good mother. I don’t doubt she loved her boys, but did she put them before herself ? Possibly not. Did she make her children feel that they were secure and safe ? Probably not. Did she leave them open to scandal and embarrassment. Probably. I reckon she would try to be their friend more than their mother, which isn’t really the way to go.

Reactions: 24
It’s interesting that when you go looking you can find all sorts of things that debunk the image PH is trying to portray to the public. Things about his Eton days, how he was known for being very aggressive and also he was a bit ‘thick’ when it came to school work. Here is one article from 2019.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...oyal-family-rage-crutches-fight-girl-eton-spt
Very interesting article about Harry's school days - thanks for posting.
Never knew that Harry had such anger issues as a youngster and his mother obviously didn't do much to curb his ways - this article says she encouraged naughtiness but said just don't get caught.

• Sick
Congratulations on becoming a VIP @Murphy Brown, unfortunately I feel you are setting your sights a bit high asking for Beluga ..... how about a tuna buttie and a sausage roll thrown in for good measure? I have also been to Poundland for some madeira cake for afters but, and this is the icing on your cake, I walked past the Oxfam shop on the way back to the VIP lounge and there, in the window, was a copy of the fastest selling non-fiction book in history ..... priced £2 !!!!! I splashed out and bought it for you to mark this momentous occasion ....... enjoy!
P.S. Bring your own booze, I'm not made of money!
Spare: possibly the fastest remaindered book…in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't see this being true. The same Harold who was saying MM is the love of his life only a few days ago has no option but MM.... He's far too invested
I think there's an Oxford comma missing:

The generous buyout is said to include child support for Harry [insert comma here] and Meghan's two children Archie and Lilibet while the former actress would be allowed to keep her Duchess title.

• Haha
These threads move so fast... its hard to respond!

There are comments about rewriting history, and the power of media/public opinion. At the moment with Harry and his story telling, I think we are too close to know what history will think of him!
But there is a fascinating parallel, with the latest BBC history drama ''Marie Antoinette'' for years and years, I have believed the whole, let them eat cake scenario, and that her beheading as French monarch, along with her husband Louis was justified, as she was an empty headed fool, who shouldn't have been anywhere near a throne.
Now this latest history drama, is a massive retelling of history! I have only watched the first couple of episodes, but Marie Antoinette is intelligent and able to play a diplomatic and clever game, in an impossible position. Its a massive retelling of the original story! A bit like the retelling of Thomas Cromwell, and Henry 8th. fascinating!!!

There were also comments about how the British Royal family are out of touch with younger generations, particularly those under 20. I would tend to agree. But I don't think this is really anything at all to do with Harry.
Queen Elizabeth, had 4 children, which appealed to 2 different generations. With Charles only having 2 sons, those sons are now too old to appeal to teenagers, their lives don't connect at all with the young. And we have also lost the impact of schemes like, The Duke of Edinburgh awards, and the Princes Trust. To some extent to make themselves relatable to British young people, the Royal family need a new scheme or an award, or a massively revamped system, to appeal to younger generations.
But they haven't got one, or anyone to head one up! I would say William and Kate are too busy, with Earthshot etc, Harry is temperamentally unsound, George, Charlotte and louis are too young,
The RF are lacking a younger version of Anne, or even Edward, badly. Even Andrew gave an approximation of a playboy prince when younger, The RF are lacking a sense of glamour and mystery, a royal mystique and magic to revolve around.
Regarding Marie Antoinette I can really recommend this book. It’s brilliant if you want to know the real history (it will make you cry at the end) very sad.
Amazon product

Reactions: 15
I have Ménière’s, and pinky promise, can attest that not ONCE since it presented have I collapsed on the floor sobbing, crying, blubbering, drooling, mopping or whatever it is she’s so busy doing down there. I mean, seriously, the end game is to stay off the floor at all costs, the logistics of being able to get myself back up during a bout of the spins (vertigo) would be like starring in my very own slapstick comedy, without the deserved paycheck and acclaim.

Nah, I think she’s just batshit over the top eye rolling crazy for needing to be down there on such a regular basis🤪
All the collapsing crying on the floor was utterly performative, to convince Prince Thicko just how tewwibly, tewwibly unhappy she was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.