Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
View attachment 1886516

I'm assuming this American with political aspirations is on the Montecito payroll. She seems to have been doing nothing but denigrating the BRF (especially Catherine) in the last few days.
Who the fuck is that idiot? What we want is a Royal Family that isn't a reality TV show. Ugh. I feel sorry for ordinary Americans represented by cunts like that. Again, it beats me why these people care so much about Britain? Sort out your own fucking country and leave us alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Some folk have soft-charlie syndrome.

Inviting the harkles to the coronation is not a good idea on any level!

Inviting the harkles to the platinum Jubilee did not work. The narcs came to cement their royal brand and get content all the while leaking negative stories about SRs.

Inviting them to the funeral was also a disaster. They even wanted Markle to impose herself on the queen on the death bed - for clout and content no doubt. Harry cannot see why it was inappropriate for Meghan to be there. She leaked it to Scoobie almost immediately and now the whole thing is in the book

They are cognitively incapable of acting with integrity

No endless extending of olive branches can fix that.

Cut them off

• Heart

Ivanhoe

I hadnt read this whole bit before. Little piece of shit.

View attachment 1885043
It looks like he has always been devoid of compassion and empathy. Even when he is looking back he isn't showing any remorse about how badly he acted towards her, he is bragging about how he mocked her and how good it felt.

Everything about this book, his interviews and comments is showing him in a really bad light. He is coming across as a bitter, vindictive and nasty piece of work.

• Sick
  • Sad

Chita

VIP Member
Harry says they were dedicated to a life of service.
Yes, self service.

You are fooling no one, Ginge.

Harry & Meghan #304 dedicated to a life of self service

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
Demanding an apology while refusing to elaborate i.e. "they know why" is standard narc stuff.

It makes the narc look like the victim. The real victim(s) is then viewed with suspicion because they are refusing (quite rightly) to acknowledge that they've done anything wrong and/or apologise. Sometimes they aren't even aware that the narc is telling others that they expect an apology.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

I will not assume that 25 or 43 deserve an apology from the RF unless I see the full account of why giving both sides and specific details.

I've been on the receiving end of that behavior. I will not inflict it on someone else.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Is Charles a narcissist? It’s awful, the family is riddled with personality disorders.
No he isn’t. He’s a curious mix of traits - growing up in the RF almost guarantees that you’re going to have some issues. He has obviously known nothing but material privilege but he was relentlessly, hideously bullied at school and it traumatised him so much he still carries it. All his life he’s been mocked by everyone from his uni peers to the press to his own ex-wife. He’s prone to self pity as a result which Camilla has helped him with - she patiently listens and has settled that side of him down. He’s also used to the world revolving around him, is pedantic and spoilt. But his own issues have made him incredibly sympathetic to others’ woes which was the driving force behind the Princes Trust. He’s rather overly sensitive but is generous and very loyal to his friends, encouraging to his staff, and dutiful and hard working to a fault. He’s a long long way from perfect but I think he is fundamentally a good man who cares a lot.

The Harkles do however, between them, match every single narc trait:

1673796877590.jpeg

1673796888840.jpeg

1673796900171.jpeg

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
1673873884443.png

Seriously? I recently found the two letters my father wrote me when I left for the Army - the only two letters I ever got from him. In them he tells me how proud he was of what I was doing. I thought that they were lost. I cherish them (and yes, finding them did make me sit down and cry….does that count as a patented Markle Meltdown or do those only count if fake paparazzi are definitely not paying attention to you?)

Why does he put a negative spin on it instead of realizing that his father may not have wanted to say those things in front of others or maybe wanted to have something to cherish…something he could take out and reread when things got rough.

Maybe these notes don’t count because they weren’t written in fauxligraphy “calligraphy” and leaked to the press?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

carolinew

VIP Member
As ever, the RF are in a difficult spot. No invite to the coronation is very much a relationship ending thing (of course, so is releasing a book slating your family) H&M will use it as evidence that the RF are evil racist people. If they are invited, KC3 will be seen as weak and H&M will continue to behave terribly.

TL: DR H&M will continue to behave terribly regardless. We can only hope that eventually people will become bored of them.
I am seriously worried about this report of the RF seeking reconciliation (although don't know why I'm expending energy on them when my own life is far from ideal!)
I hope it's not a case of whoever shouts the loudest gets the most rewards - as in KC will do everything possible to appease Harry. That will alienate KC from the nation, but it will also, and more seriously, alienate him from William. I can see William - the dutiful one - ending up thinking wtf? Harry was a pig and he ends up getting what he wants - like, what's the point???
I think if the dimwits end up at the coronation with their usual fake smiles and everyone plays nice I will just vomit. Next thing H will be given responsibility for all the commonwealth as he wants.

• Sick
  • Angry

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Celiac Waldron on gb news. Archewell should be closed immediately due to their false claims of compassion as they aren't fit to run the charity

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
A big question is what is the purpose of the monarchy? Is it merely symbolic? Does it operate under the foreign service? I think the degree of transparency ought to reflect its function. At the end of the day, they are public employees who work for the people of the UK (of which I am not included). As an outsider, I would think that the British people would want full transparency and the ability to strip royal members of titles when they are no longer found to be appropriate representatives of the nation. In other words, the people should be able to force Charles to strip Harry of any royal title and let him live a je ne sais quois life as his son, Mr. Harry Mountbatten Windsor.
We should be able to force Charles to strip Haz of any royal title ...

How do you suggest we do that? At a time when people cannot afford to eat or keep their homes warm, do you really think we should be organising some kind of ballot over Harry? There are more important things for our Govt to be concentrating on. I think the British public would collectively hit the roof if we had parliament worked up about the non entity.

The King is largely symbolic, he has no real power and that's the way we like it. We don't want to vote for a Head of State because we might end up with some knob head ex politician. We like having a constitutional monarchy.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ive not been on this thread for a few days, so getting more behind so will have a catch up tonight. I leave an old pic here in the meantime ..The Meghan playing card 😄 x.

Resizer_16281814389921.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Just dipping in and out of the threads as I can't keep up. 😁

But something I found strange (among many many things 🤣) in the excerpts, was when he was told the queen was very ill/ dying, he claims that the press started calling him.
How or why would the press have his phone number? 🤔

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Carole Malone not holding anything back.....

I agree with her.
This bit
"So why invite him? Is it for appearances sake so the family can look like it’s not being petty or spiteful? Because I’m sorry, but inviting Harry doesn’t make them look dignified, it makes them look weak and stupid. It’s like they’re saying, 'Go on Harry – humiliate us some more.'”

Not inviting the Harkles isn't petty or spiteful in my opinion but, I'd rather they look petty and spiteful to those who think that than them look weak and stupid.

Feck 'em. They quit and since they quit, all theyve done is fling shit.

After this book and the netflux shows, the RF have to cut them adrift if they want to save the monarchy.

Trust is broken. No coming back from that.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I think she is under the misapprehension that as the RF had castles, big houses, estates, jewels, lots of money that she she will get a big divorce settlement.
If she syphoned off money for her clothes (kept the tags on so they could be returned but claimed the full cost from Charles) and if she has taken a management fee for Harry and his earnings, and stuff like that, she may actually have Markled herself, because in a divorce settlement, a lot of what he has is Crown property, not his, so he might end up taking half of what she has salted away because her money was obtained during their marriage.

Wouldn't if be funny if she had to pay him an allowance!!!!

• Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan issue response to Jeremy Clarkson apology over vile rant

Ooof! It was written to Harold only.

This bit.

. While a new public apology has been issued today by Mr. Clarkson, what remained to be addressed is his long standing pattern of writing articles that spread hate rhetoric, dangerous conspiracy theories, and misogyny."
After some of the contents of Hazza's memoir, that's a bit 'Pot Meets Kettle', isn't it?

And this is also exactly why the RF don't need to respond verbally. It won't be enough. It never will.

The Harkles are utterly graceless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Because I'd read the badly written yawn-fest that is Finding Falsehoods, I read Spare to fill that quota for the year.
I found it so riveting I read it as I was watching something, every ad break was another chunk.
Blimey, how tedious. How badly written. (Have I got screenshots for further reference? Yes)
Hilarious when he complains
5783g79.jpg

When he has ALWAYS known he wasn't going to be King. He had time to take up a hobby, learn a skill. If only he hadn't spent all his time on drugs...
Hasn't he heard of skill transference?
Princess Anne managed to be an Olympian whilst a working royal.

This popped up in my recommendations (comments worth reading too)

47 I 92g5.jpg

Have you read it @da1sycha1n ?

I’ve just finished part 1..interest waning but want to see if a seachange come part 3.
Part 3 reads like 43 wrote it.
Fascinating that 43 only appears in part 3 yet she's mentioned 455 times...

• Haha
  • Heart