Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I can't get over haz's arrogance in saying he wants to save the RF from themselves. I can't get over it because he must know that he's thick. Eton didn't want him. He wouldn't have got into Sandhurst without cheating. He couldn't get his pilots license and he would NEVER have qualified as any thing higher than a captain and he shouldn't have even got there. He must know that he isn't intelligent.
What does he think he can teach anyone?
And I've been saying family annihilator for months! It's scary how close he is to the list.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Meemew

VIP Member
I hope some journalist tracks down Pat or one of Pat’s relatives.

He’s a vile bullying hypocrite. Does it get any more misogynistic and cruel than mocking a disabled woman for not making you horny, being unattractive, calling her a thing, and laughing at her struggling down stairs backwards?

How the fuck do these wokesters reconcile this shit?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
One of the senior royal reporters said criticism of camilla would be the breaking point.

Also making out he needs to RESCUE Williams children is plain weird
He’s poking William and desperate for a reaction. I would be furious if a sibling implied they were better able to care for my children than the actual parent.

Reactions: 50

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
My belief is that the stories of reconciliation are far from truth. On one side is part of the Palace narrative - they keep saying it since the Queen's funeral. On the other we know that it keeps the Harkles on the press. So both sides can be leaking it in a way or other, and they will be around until some sort of understanding is in place - can't see that happening soon, while Harold is still married. However we think that KC3 is being weak - I think he has been weak with Harold as he was growing up, don't think he is being weak now - we must not forget that KC3 is a narcissist as well, who waited 74 years to be a King. I think he likes it more than he shows and he will not jeopardise his position for anyone, and sure not for a traitor of a son.

That said, he might be measuring the pulse of the nation with these stories. Trying to understand how he is seen as a father and as a King - and if you read the comments, it's pretty clear the overall sentiment regarding the theme.

I think, for KC3, the family door is open for Harold, without TW and with discreet paid for existence. I really believe - and I hope I am not wrong - the door of the institution is forever closed for all of the Harkles.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Is it true that in the book Harry complains that William pushed the button on the Pelican Crossing when Diana had promised it was his turn?

• Haha
  • Wow

Cocobean9

VIP Member
KC better wake up! William and Catherine are dedicating their lives to the monarchy and the UK, they are kind and classy and haven’t had a misstep. They deserve to be respected and protected. Is KC going to reward a lifetime of Harry’s abominable behavior and betrayal because he doesn’t like confrontation?

• Heart
  • Sick

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thank you Spangly for the title and Lollipop and Cass for the recaps.
@wibble your rat story was absolutely brilliant! So out there it could really have been a genuine chapter in Spare. Well done!!

Reconciliation article DM.
Whether true or not, this article is rubbish and the conditions like "holding up hands to admit fault" and the Stoat having "people he trusts" etc. are daft. Talks would be impossible, but the Palace doesn't want us to know that the Stoats are threatening them so we get this instead. You can't negotiate with drugged-up psychos, and any agreement would be broken immediately. C's first duty is to the Monarchy and people but he's trying and failing to cover his backside.

I don't believe there is any hope of reconciliation. You've got hate-filled Meg & Mad Stoat on one side and a mortally wounded family on the other, including small children who are Stoat targets since creepy mad uncle deliberately crossed the red line.

If talks take place it's secret negotiations not peace talks. The RF says that C would have Hazno back in a heartbeat, but I don't believe it and think that C loathes and fears both Stoats along with the rest of the family. For now, Loving Father covers his dithering.

No chance of coming back to the UK. The Stoats want money, (code word "apology") or we'll spill. If they get it they will stay in the States together or apart, where the non-existence of the Flatpacks can be concealed as to date. Maybe the Stoat will come home.

Stories could be about to break about the Stoat's violence towards women and the RF covering up for him. The Stoat should have faced criminal charges. Abuse of bodyguards and more, which the Stoat included in Spare to reveal that the RF covered up what could be criminal activity. The cover-ups weren't kindness and love on the part of the RF, it was PR and the irresponsible creating of a monster by never ever having him face any consequences. Like the bullying of Palace aides, This has certainly turned round to bite them.

Much scepticism now openly about the children, who KC foolishy legitimised as royal.
The Stoat has said that the RF owes the Ho an apology "for what they did". This is a threat.

In Spare the Stoat bared all and totally humiliated himself. And his family. Made sure that the world knows that he is off his head on drugs and has been for years and that his family knew it. Childhood RF trauma. This could be his escape clause and he's given several interviews to get this point over. All the ingredients are there.
The press blackout still seems to be in place.

The blackmail would be on the table, ofc not mentioned. It is solely because of this that the Stoats have got this far. Take away the blackmail and the RF could have cut the Stoats off years ago with no repercussions. Chuck would be enjoying his first year as king and the Cambridges wouldn't be stressed out looking for threats. England would be a more peaceful country and people like Shola irrelevant. Wokeism, the censoring of free speech. Sadie Quinlan. MH scams. Then there's the Taliban baiting, don't know how serious.
The Stoats have a lot to answer for, and so do the Royal Family.

• Heart
  • Wow

blahblahboring

VIP Member
I’m so grossed out by his description of ‘Pat’. That poor woman, just doing her job (which would have been challenging enough: trying to care for all those entitled little prats). But she has no ability to respond and I can imagine she must feel so hurt and shamed by what he’s written about her. And also? Harry, f*cking GROW UP! Most teens bitch about their teachers/authority figures but by the time they are adults, can recognise that they were just doing their jobs and probably had the kids’ interests at heart. But not ol Haz, the little bitch sure can carry a grudge!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I wonder if Harold, besotted worshiper that he is, told M during courtship…that W&C were such HUGE Suits fans…they were just beside themselves to meet such a Hollywood icon, STARRING in their absolutely all time favorite show…and, narc that she is…she believed it. That would explain the barefoot and dressing down approach to the first meeting…she was putting them at ease as they came into her glorious presence. ‘See you needn’t be awestruck in my presence.”

She expected them to act so flustered and impressed with her….she was, after all, the top dog in the room in her mind. When they didn’t react as expected…she deemed that cold and unfriendly in the interview. But really, her ego was badly bruised because Harry had stroked her narcissism with a lot of silly lies. They were not the least bit impressed with her and, worse yet, K looked like an elegant princess, and she was dressed like a slob.

• Haha

Mancunian

VIP Member
I believe this too. All of this behaviour is clearly about his mother. But also it's not an excuse!! He's nearly 40 years old. There's a time when you have to stop blaming your upbringing and parents. (Sorry, just realised that sounded like I was being all mean to you, wasn't meant like that, frustration at Harry's ability to grow up and take responsibility)
I think he was messed up before she died (probably from birth).

If Diana were still alive today, he'd be blaming her as much as Charles for the mess he would have so obviously still made of his life.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Harry was quoted as telling Jason Knauf that the Harkles couldn't be seen to have anything to do with the writing of Finding Freedom.

So if Parliament decree Harry to be too much of a security risk if he attends the coronation and ban him from coming, it would allow softie Charles to avoid confrontation but get the result he knows is the right one.

Finding Freedom didn't have the effect the Harkles desired so Harry has come out full on with his autobiography.

If parliament blocking them from coming to the coronation doesn't shut them up, then Charles will have to grow a pair and play hardball.

The pair of them are not squeaky clean.
Things do not have to be invented to discredit them.
Their own actions just need to be broadcast to a wider audience.
That's all.
Stop covering up their past indiscretions.
Let the truth about them come out.

And if uncomfortable truths slso come out about Charles, then so be it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Amongst the Kings and Queens and Crown Princes, the Iron Duke's successor - Princess Anne - with Sir Tim & Lady Gabriella attended Constantine's funeral in Athens.

1673871758618.png
1673871859357.png

To keep it on-gruesome-topic:

1673871990324.png

• Heart
Reactions: 48