Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
I feel the need to play devil's advocate.
Harry is currently a laughing stock and TW is nowhere to be seen. Simultaneously, the rumours are ramped up about him being allegedly involved in acts of extreme violence against women.
By his own admission he has mental health issues and has been a drug user. Many people think he still uses and this could be driving his behaviour. He scours the internet for stuff about himself so it's reasonable to assume he may have come across these rumours. The thing is, what if they are not true? What if he is being set up? What if he is being coerced into taking more drugs? Someone mentioned the book Gone Girl in a previous thread. TW would have to be complicit for this to be happening. Did he reject her years ago, forget all about it and now she is taking an elaborate revenge? She has manoeuvred to isolate him from his friends and family. She apparently used his mother's perfume. Does she act on someone else's behalf? It is so easy to plant stories online which gain traction, people take the view that there is no smoke without fire. A normal resilient person would be pushed over the edge by all this but when you consider his state of mind and paranoia, I don't see how he can withstand it.
I'm not one for conspiracy theories but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. A lot of the content in Spare is clearly written by TW, I assumed she was setting him up for the divorce with the descriptions of his temper and her calm, brave approach to dealing with him. However, Fergie didn't do very well financially after her divorce, widowhood would bring a much bigger remuneration.
Who knows what is going on behind the scenes? I certainly don't, but I feel that there is something just out of reach.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Meemew

VIP Member
They want total control.

Can't wait to see what piers has to say on this at 8pm

Even after JC apologised twice, they can't stop preaching

I can’t believe we are having to discuss this again!

Will these two cunts apologise for the many members of staff they bullied to the point of mental illness?

Will he apologise for the cruel depiction and bullying of his disabled school teacher?

Will they apologise for all the lies and misinformation in their interviews, Netflix series and books which included misattributing quotes in order to stoke racial tension, using footage and headlines attached to different events and news stories including the Hillsborough enquiry, accusing the royal family of racism and stirring up global hatred against the British public, before claiming they had never said anything of the kind (despite not issuing a correction in nearly two years, a period which included the serious illness and death of two family members).

Will he apologise for calling the British public ‘credulous’ when he has been worked over by the shit acting of a desperate washed up cable actress who had resorted to touting her wares and was hellbent on finding a rich English husband, utilising every ludicrous trick in the book from fake pap chases to random members of the public aggressively stalking a LITERAL UNKNOWN around Kensington High Street.

Will they apologise for the missing Elephant funds, funnelling charity donations into a foundation that only passes on 5 per cent, merching Uvalde, mental health, suicide, miscarriage, racism, their titles, and being selfish, spoiled, grasping, self-serving, venal, mercenary cunts on a grift for life?

WHEN ARE THESE CUNTS GOING TO GET CANCELLED??????

• Heart
  • Haha

Reverend

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if they remove any role for the Royal Dukes in the coronation ceremony. There are currently 4 (Gloucester, Kent, Sussex and York), and the first is 80, and the second is 89, and if god forbid either were to pass away the titles cease being Royal Dukes that leaves just York and Sussex, so would Charles really want either of those two involved??

• Angry
  • Sick

stuffandnonsense

After following these threads and scanning the news I have been pondering and these are my thoughts:
1) Harry is correct in many respects when it comes to the media. They are like hyenas at a kill, nothing is off limits and the truth is discarded. We have all read headlines that imply one thing but when you read the story a totally different picture emerges. They all have their own bias and powerful people use the media to spread disinformation and destroy. All of us know someone who will loudly proclaim “it must be true, I read it on ….” And that is what we have watched the last few days. For example the writer who is known to be in the Sussex camp writes an opinion piece about reconciliation and before our eyes it turns into fact. This, in many instances, forces those concerned to act or react unwisely due to public pressure. The media doesn’t care, it’s all about the bottom line.
2) Tom Bower. I enjoyed his book, well researched and written but he too has an agenda. In every interview I’ve seen he has mentioned his book, he is not taking part for altruistic reasons. He has proclaimed loudly, at every opportunity, that the RF must respond. Why? Personally I feel they are doing a good job of destroying themselves. The Bench - mocked. Finding Freedom- mocked. Podcast, Netflix, speeches - mocked. Spare - ridiculed beyond belief. The RF meanwhile has maintained a dignified silence. I don’t think that displays weakness. It takes an enormous amount of fortitude and character not to respond to deliberate provocation. TB states H knows a lot but that is a double edged sword, the powers that be know a lot too. I’m certain that interested countries will have used their agencies to compile dossiers on them.
3) Charles. H is his son and as someone who has a child just like this, I feel deeply for him. You know what your child is, there are no illusions, but you can’t let go of the child they were. You are tormented by guilt and question what you could have done differently. They will always be your child. I had no contact with my daughter for seven years, I didn’t even know her whereabouts but there wasn’t a day that passed that I didn’t think of her.
As George Bernard Shaw opined “Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it”
JMHO

• Heart

carolinew

VIP Member
Picture it - the next family occasion and TW turns up with cupcakes she's made specially for George, Charlotte and Louis.
It reminds me of when my sister - a high school maths teacher - told me her class baked her a cake for her birthday. She said it tasted a bit off and asked me to taste a bit - no way!!
Seriously if I were Catherine I would be extremely worried and wouldn't want the children to be anywhere near that woman either.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Shushex

VIP Member
And she said TALK therapy doesn’t work for everyone - there are many other types of therapy
and i agree 100%. i go to the psych to talk whether the meds dose are ok. so she gives me the prescription and we all go our separate ways for 3 months. i tried for years talking myself out of my illness, but nothing works like a daily dose of chemicals. it is what it is. and i'm happy some one said it out loud that talk therapy isn't always the solution. and may deuxmoi and celibitchy and all those cunt sites go get fucked in the arse by hazno's frozen todger.

• Heart
  • Haha

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Wallis, for all her faults, had class. As far as I'm concerned, TW, no matter how hard she tries, will never pull herself up out of the gutter.
TW doesn’t even understand what defines class. She thinks it’s swanning around in expensive clothing and jewellery, and walking the red carpet. And money, lots of money. She’s fundamentally trashy right down to her shrivelled, black little core.

• Heart
Some reports in the press today that the RF are planning a reconciliation before the coronation. Can you believe it, reconciling with those two? They need to be cut off entirely, titles removed and banned from all royal events.
As ever, the RF are in a difficult spot. No invite to the coronation is very much a relationship ending thing (of course, so is releasing a book slating your family) H&M will use it as evidence that the RF are evil racist people. If they are invited, KC3 will be seen as weak and H&M will continue to behave terribly.

TL: DR H&M will continue to behave terribly regardless. We can only hope that eventually people will become bored of them.

• Sick
  • Sad

Just William

VIP Member
Harry doesn't hold the monopoly on childhood grief & trauma. His brother lost his mum too.
Other children go through arguably worse (not that it's a competition) yet still somehow manage to be decent human beings.
I'm new to this shit show (about 10 ? threads in) but seems to me he's used his mums death as his 'get out of jail free' card for way too long,
aided & abetted by too many people, incl' the RF. Now it's coming back to bite them.

Nothing excuses his so called 'anger issues' & it seems he's always been a nasty POS, as evidenced by his vile disgustingly cruel bullying/mocking of Pat the matron because he liked to make his friends laugh & she didn't make him horny.
Not one shred of remorse or self reflection, because to him she was just a 'thing' (in his own words) much like his polo ponies appear to be just 'things' to be abused.

He's a spoilt, power hungry, cruel, spiteful, entitled, vindictive, petty, egotistical cunt with a huge chip on his shoulder who was never told NO &
I wish (some) misguided people would stop making excuses for him.
He ticks the boxes for a Narc (as does she) but he's also a coward (like most bullies are) who hides behind his mother dying as a way to 'justify' his appalling behaviour.

Life is full of choices. Free will. Nobody held a gun to his head. It's high time he was held accountable.

To quote Maya Angelou ... "when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I think that H has really lost the plot and that something big is going to happen soon. Whether that's him imploding live on air or coming out with something even more dangerous than he has already. I can feel it in my bones.

Chita

VIP Member
It looks like he has always been devoid of compassion and empathy. Even when he is looking back he isn't showing any remorse about how badly he acted towards her, he is bragging about how he mocked her and how good it felt.

Everything about this book, his interviews and comments is showing him in a really bad light. He is coming across as a bitter, vindictive and nasty piece of work.

and attending royal events is an honour. He doesn't deserve to be included.
A family funeral is different.
Coronation, nah, he can feck off.

• Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
A big question is what is the purpose of the monarchy? Is it merely symbolic? Does it operate under the foreign service? I think the degree of transparency ought to reflect its function. At the end of the day, they are public employees who work for the people of the UK (of which I am not included). As an outsider, I would think that the British people would want full transparency and the ability to strip royal members of titles when they are no longer found to be appropriate representatives of the nation. In other words, the people should be able to force Charles to strip Harry of any royal title and let him live a je ne sais quois life as his son, Mr. Harry Mountbatten Windsor.
No it isn’t just symbolic. We don’t much like our politicians here (they’re all useless muppets) and the monarch denies absolute power to the numpties in Westminster. The armed forces, the judiciary etc all answer to the king not the prime minister. We don’t let our prime ministers ride about in gold coaches or go on state visits in their own honour and we make them sit and give account for themselves every week in a private audience. I think it keeps them at least a bit more humble. We all know the king is a rubber stamp on democracy but our system splits the power. Plus, nun quam rex moritor - the king never dies. You’re never without a monarch (that you’ve known since they were born) and it gives a sense of stability while the politicians play musical houses in and out of Downing St!

I absolutely want KCIII to have the power to strip the Harkles’ titles. It’s ridiculous that he can’t when the monarch is ‘the fount of all honour’! He ought to be able to take away as well as give. My MP has infuriated me by saying he won’t vote for the bill to give that power. His ridiculous reason was that he thinks titles should be a matter for the monarch not Parliament! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Make it make sense! 😬 Stupid idiot - I can’t wait to boot him out at the next election! (I need the rest of your to write to yours since mine is so useless!)

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I keep waiting for the shit to hit the fan, because I believe it will very soon. There’s just way too much shady shit out there pointing in the direction of the Gruesomes to be ignored any longer. I think their time is just about up, and they are going to have to face the music for all the underhanded, cruel, illegal and shitty things they’ve done. I also believe authorities have the full cooperation of people who have been done wrong by the Harkles. I think they pushed some things just a little too far, and those affected basically said, “enough is enough.” When the dam breaks, it’s going to be a complete shitstorm. (Just my opinion) Until then, I’m just gonna keep making fun of them!

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
This is a brilliant article about KC, thanks for posting. Tom Bower is right and always has been.
The worry is William and Catherine, the future of the Monarchy who should be free to live peacefully and concentrate on their children and the very important future ahead of them.
Instead they are under threat, caught between a weak and self-pitying king and his vengeful son who has at his side the most ferocious and cold women alive.

The only thing that might stop them in their tracks would be an investigation into the Stoat violence. Even just an investigation would help. The downside, if would badly damage the Monarchy. The upside, Charles could step aside and the Stoats would be toast because they have nothing on William. The stables need sweeping out asap and Charles and his wife are a major part of the problem.

• Heart

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
View attachment 1886980

Seriously? I recently found the two letters my father wrote me when I left for the Army - the only two letters I ever got from him. In them he tells me how proud he was of what I was doing. I thought that they were lost. I cherish them (and yes, finding them did make me sit down and cry….does that count as a patented Markle Meltdown or do those only count of fake paparazzi are definitely not paying attention to you?)

Why does he put a negative spin on it instead of realizing that his father may not have wanted to say those things in front of others or maybe wanted to have something to cherish…something he could take out and reread when things got rough.

Maybe this notes don’t count because they weren’t written in fauxligraphy “calligraphy” and leaked to the press?
I've read that KC love's writing and sending letters - i think it was lovely so that H always has the letters as a keepsake whereas you don't remember every word someone says. He is trying to push the narrative of a cold distant family whereas they all seemed to be loving,kind and ridiculously forgiving and patient to him

• Heart
Reactions: 53