Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pair of prize cunts.

I didn’t think I could hate this pair more than I already did. But they’re the worst kind of bullies.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It must be very difficult for Charles. The most important historic event in his life, the one he has been waiting for, is approaching. As a man he would want his loved ones around him, supporting him, being happy for him. As our King, he would hope for the same from his people. But none of that is happening. He must be in turmoil. There is a fly in the ointment (or in his annointment 😂) in the form of his son. Whatever he does, it will be considered both right and wrong. Whatever he does, Harry will make sure he lets the world know that he has been wronged in some way or another. Much as I hate to say this, because I would love the gruesomes to be tied up in a back bedroom somewhere, I think he has to send an invitation to them. If the horrors have a shred of decency and respect for him and us, they should decline to attend. Okay, I know, words like that will never describe them. As Harry said, a lot of things can happen before then, let’s hope it is something that will make Charles’ decision easier. Perhaps something will come out that will make it impossible for them to attend. something that doesn’t destroy others in the process.
I think that the Stoats waited until HM died to make their move on C, as HM was untouchable. As TB said, the Ho can sense weakness a mile off. She failed with William, and with Catherine too for all Catherine's apparent softness. If HM was still alive the Stoats would likely be treading water and waiting, but the groundwork for the blighting of the start of KC's reign was laid by HM, Charles and the Stoats between them when the Ho turned up. HM and Charles hated confrontation and the Stoats wormed their way in unopposed.

To what extent the RF will be able to keep the violence allegations under wraps is anyone's guess, but it is a very serious matter so far avoided by the press but all over SM. The Palace must be aware that it's now common knowledge.

Yes C has waited a long time for the Throne, but that doesn't mean he will be a success. By giving in to the Stoat blackmail from the start he set in motion his eventual failure but was too stubborn and blind to see it. His dismissal of Catherine's concerns over the Stoats bullying of Palace aides tells us all we need to know. He seems aware that his kingship contains UXBs, and IF the RF covered up anything at all about his son's violence - IF - Charles has embarked on his kingship on a wing and a prayer, grey-rocking and throwing money at his tormentors, covering all their misdeeds and cruelties while desperately hoping they'd stay in L.A. and STFU.
But they never intended to, they are incapable of working, and the RF is unimaginably rich.

Whatever happens, he's been Markled. It would be a good idea if he retired on health grounds (he could feign a stroke) and William took over. This would neutralise the Stoats immediately, as all H has got on big Willy is that he had an extra sausage at breakfast. The Palace would then be able to release the bullying report and the blackmail about the Flatpacks, all the Stoat's dirty secrets, Palace paying off women. They would be able to do this because none of it involved William and his hands are clean.

Charles knew what skeletons he was bringing to the Throne, but with his mixture of stubbornness and vanity he may cling on with Camilla, who I personally don't think is mentally or physically fit to be QC. I always wondered why HM stayed on so long.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Who is going to hold them to account?
To bring all their lies to the attention of everyone who doesn't know what we know in here?

Piers is not the right one to do it. He has as many haters as they do.

Needs to be a respected journalist with a massive following.

Reactions: 30
This is the Harkles doing. They have obviously seen they are a laughing stock, Smegs in hiding too embarrassed to show her face, “oh Harold what will we do?”, she has probably been throwing her self on the floor and weeping 🙄.
Meg makes Harold believe he has come up with a cunning plan, (it was all her idea Harry is too thick), to remind everyone what clarkson wrote …. Because let’s face it that’s probably the most support they have had recently, even posters on here were against what JC wrote (I personally found it funny 🤫🤭). People are reminded, feel uncomfortable, people are tweeting about it, takes the attention away from his tit bleeping book, and Megs is now a victim again. They are pathetic, it’s all one big game and I’m bleeping bored.

Reactions: 44
Good point raised by Angela or Dan, JC has written over 500 articles yet Harkles are implying he be shut down for misogynistic blah blah. Angela says they want to control everything eg they said they want to fix the RF and their relationship with the press, which includes her Dan and Petronella as they are all media. Dan says they will be coming for us next. A says its very disturbing that big companies such as Prime are cancelling people on their sayso
The bottom line is that while he expressed it ineloquently, his hatred is based on their hideous behaviour, wild hypocrisy, and the damaging impact they are having on our country… but they can’t tolerate that. They won’t accept any criticism for their horrible behaviour and they will do everything to impinge on press freedom and prevent negative stories emerging. And these stories will never stop emerging, because they are hideous people, who use and bully and extort. Fortunately there are some very steely reporters, writers, commentators and authors who aren’t afraid to take them on.

I hope Tom Bower follows the money in his next book and exposes their charity fraud. I don’t think the Doria angle has that much traction personally.

Reactions: 41
Absolutely, she would have had a massive downturn if she'd lived. As it is she's immortalised when she was very beautiful, never had to go through scrutiny about ageing.

I'd like to think she would have fallen in love again and had a daughter and enjoyed being a grandmother.
I doubt it she wouldn’t have liked the competition

Reactions: 26
Have you been talking to my twins? Girl was 5lbs12oz when born, boy was 4lbs13oz .... 47 years on and he still complains that she took all the food, despite him now being almost twice her weight! He also has a go at me every now and then for selling his Millennium Falcon at a car book sale but that's another story!
I answered the phone one day…

”Hello…”
Middle Sister’s voice: “I’m not asking for the Peter Rabbit book…I’m DEMANDING it.’

This book is/was no rare first edition. Our Mother opined that it couldn’t sell for 5 pennies at a rummage sale. Middle Sister, however, lists it’s disappearance as one of the great tragedies of her life.

It remains missing to this day. Therefore, having consumed enough wine at any family occasion, Middle Sister loudly repeats her outraged accusation that either Oldest Sister or I have it…cruelly mouldering away in some secure vault.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This is the Harkles doing. They have obviously seen they are a laughing stock, Smegs in hiding too embarrassed to show her face, “oh Harold what will we do?”, she has probably been throwing her self on the floor and weeping 🙄.
Meg makes Harold believe he has come up with a cunning plan, (it was all her idea Harry is too thick), to remind everyone what clarkson wrote …. Because let’s face it that’s probably the most support they have had recently, even posters on here were against what JC wrote (I personally found it funny 🤫🤭). People are reminded, feel uncomfortable, people are tweeting about it, takes the attention away from his tit bleeping book, and Megs is now a victim again. They are pathetic, it’s all one big game and I’m bleeping bored.
I hope it blows up in their faces as their hypocrisy is exposed - eg how Harry describes Pat in Spare

Reactions: 29
Right now the most popular TV show in the US is Yellowstone. It’s tremendously more popular than Suits ever was. It’s a phenomenon that has already accounted for several spin-offs. There is Yellowstone merchandise for sale online….ever see Suits tee-shirts anywhere?

Quick…fellow Americans…can you name the woman who plays Monica Dutton, Kayce’s wife? If she were to be shopping in your local grocery store, would you instantly recognize her off-screen?

How about the rest of you…if she strolled into a restaurant in London or Sydney? No, I doubt it. Yet Markle claims such stardom and instant recognition from HER supporting role in a MUCH less popular show….that paps followed her everywhere. And the Dope believes this. Or it’s ‘his truth’ because he needs to think that this MUCH-used merchandise he married is worth something.

No one in Hollywood or the industry is buying her fabrications because they know she was never at that level. They both look pretentious and ridiculous to the very industry they want so much to respect and embrace them.

I wouldn’t recognise Kaceys wife, but I recognise Rip in my dreams every night. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope it blows up in their faces as their hypocrisy is exposed - eg how Harry describes Pat in Spare
Piers did. He said it to awful Tessa Dunlop woman, who dismissed it saying oh not this again.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Piers did. He said it to awful Tessa Dunlop woman, who dismissed it saying oh not this again.
What the duck kind of response is that? It doesn’t matter if it had been brought up 100 times (which it hasn’t), it’s still vile misogynistic bullying. ‘Oh not this again’ - well I could say that about the whole Jeremy Clarkson story which has been conveniently relit weeks after the event to distract from Sparemageddon.

She‘s bleeping suspect to say the least.

Reactions: 45
Because the wokes and cunts are all enabled lately, by others , as if THEIR views and opinions and comments are somehow sacrosanct and right, and not answerable to anyone etc

I'm pig-sick of it. duck them, duck her rancid old multicoloured kebab, duck his stupid micro-penis and stupid bleeping brain - moronic.
duck the wokes .
duck the enablers too.
And the bleeping ming-gong enablers of them all in the media.
And all the bleeping virtue-signalling cunts as well.
And all the bleeping hand-wringers, too.

You can tell I'm in an aireated mood - I'm off for a cup of tea 😃😛😛😆
I had to double check cos I thought this was an @Nuttynana post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think that the Stoats waited until HM died to make their move on C, as HM was untouchable. As TB said, the Ho can sense weakness a mile off. She failed with William, and with Catherine too for all Catherine's apparent softness. If HM was still alive the Stoats would likely be treading water and waiting, but the groundwork for the blighting of the start of KC's reign was laid by HM, Charles and the Stoats between them when the Ho turned up. HM and Charles hated confrontation and the Stoats wormed their way in unopposed.

To what extent the RF will be able to keep the violence allegations under wraps is anyone's guess, but it is a very serious matter so far avoided by the press but all over SM. The Palace must be aware that it's now common knowledge.

Yes C has waited a long time for the Throne, but that doesn't mean he will be a success. By giving in to the Stoat blackmail from the start he set in motion his eventual failure but was too stubborn and blind to see it. His dismissal of Catherine's concerns over the Stoats bullying of Palace aides tells us all we need to know. He seems aware that his kingship contains UXBs, and IF the RF covered up anything at all about his son's violence - IF - Charles has embarked on his kingship on a wing and a prayer, grey-rocking and throwing money at his tormentors, covering all their misdeeds and cruelties while desperately hoping they'd stay in L.A. and STFU.
But they never intended to, they are incapable of working, and the RF is unimaginably rich.

Whatever happens, he's been Markled. It would be a good idea if he retired on health grounds (he could feign a stroke) and William took over. This would neutralise the Stoats immediately, as all H has got on big Willy is that he had an extra sausage at breakfast. The Palace would then be able to release the bullying report and the blackmail about the Flatpacks, all the Stoat's dirty secrets, Palace paying off women. They would be able to do this because none of it involved William and his hands are clean.

Charles knew what skeletons he was bringing to the Throne, but with his mixture of stubbornness and vanity he may cling on with Camilla, who I personally don't think is mentally or physically fit to be QC. I always wondered why HM stayed on so long.
Didn’t someone who did tarot suggest he would have a short reign and may not even be crowned?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
629A6582-BBA6-42D8-9FFA-8CEDEF9E8F37.jpeg

Notice the pattern of Oprah’s SO’s dress? Chains to evoke slavery. She’s a bleep and a witch, too!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.