Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw approx 5 years from someone else. Either way, I can't see it being a "reigning until well into his 90s" like the Queen.
I thought it was 4 years

Paul Burrell on now on gb news. Who said he wept at the slurs in H book. A good interview surprisingly

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think Harry didn't care how the place was furnished when he lived there alone because he was a slob. When Meghan showed up, she exhibited her total lack of understanding of all things royal and upper crust. She fully expected the place to full of gilded mirrors etc. and fancy furniture like a mini Versailles. How little she knew. I visited the country home of an Earl on a business trip. The country estate mansion was in Scotland and used as a place for high level companies to hold meeting and dinners. The living room ceiling had leak stains. The silk upholstery was shredded in places. The carpet had seen better days. I was shocked! It was a very large room and one could see that it was filled with fine antiques. I later spoke with one of the ladies who was serving our wonderful dinner and asked if the family just rented out the place or used it. She said they used it and we had been sitting in their formal living room! They had another room in the family quarters that served as, what in the US is called, a family room with TV etc. I saw something similar in a documentary about Blenheim Palace and the late Duke. He was filmed in his version of his family room in an old battered and cracked leather chair that his daughter, a famous interior designer, said he refused to part with. The point is that shabby chic is alive and well with the upper classes and the aristos. Carole Middleton was laughed at when pictures of her home were published and it was called rather nouveau riche. Meghan did not understand any of this old money mindset and I think that Nott Cott fell right into that. She probably wanted to live at Windsor Palace because she thought it would be luxurious and she would be living like a princess. Maybe not. There could have been lumps in the mattress. That's an old aristo trick to keep a guest from wanting to stay longer than the shooting weekend.
That's the thing. Truly upper crust people don't really care about keeping up with the Joneses (and some of them don't have the money to do so, being asset rich and cash poor) . They'll have battered up cars, keep clothes for years, and the shabby furniture etc. Because they have nothing to prove.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Honestly…never heard of it. We watch a lot of cable tv…but maybe it was more targeting a younger ‘workplace sex and soap opera’ demographic. Certainly never heard of her. After seeing her with her makeup off, she could absolutely walk undisturbed anywhere in the US if she left off the glop and cancelled the Netflix crew.

Do nFUCKINGLITCHES....ot live in the US but

Reactions: 6
I think she would have been a nightmare MIL
Didn't one of the boys say she'd have come round and encouraged the kids to make a total mess and been all charm and fun, and then gone off home leaving them to clean up and settle the kids back down again?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think we should differ here between people telling their opinions and describing events (whether accurately or not we dont know to what extent) like Harry did, or if you are genuinely writing disgusting pieces (on quite a regular basis) like Clarkson does. It's really not the same in my opinion, even if I disagree with Harry's approach strongly.

I do think that it's weird to not accept the apology and then add the blurp they made. They are not wrong in what they released but if you dont accept apologies (and it's from someone who rarely does this!) you are just proving to everyone that you are just living for the victim role and that the other side has no chance to do "right"
He’s not just telling his opinion/describing events when it comes to Pat - he mocks her appearance and movement and also criticises her for not being hot. He describes her as a thing. He doesn’t have the decency to reflect on how he behaved or the way he treated her, in fact he gleefully boasts about being the one who laughed the hardest.

Tbh it’s way more offensive than Clarkson having some GOT hate fantasy about Meghan - he bullied this woman in real life years ago and is still mocking her decades later.

And has the gall to call Clarkson out for misogyny.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Angela Levin and Petronella on gb news just now

The speed on that is terrible, it made me anxious trying to listen to it. Altering the playback speed doesn’t work sadly.

it’s time the media started ignoring the Cunts. They don’t want apologies they want attention and it’s time to refuse to give it to them.

Reactions: 26
Farage said on gb news earlier you can't appease bullies and that JC was wrong to apologise. And that KC should not appease them and pay them off as, in his opinion re the threat of H that his next book will include Camilla v C and D marriage, they will not stop demanding more and more
WTF is the world coming to when I agree with Nigel bleeping Farage???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This is odd, as The Times said they had the information from a Senior Palace Source. I wonder if there's been a U-turn, or KC has floated the story to gauge public reaction as he has a habit of doing? Roya Nikkhah is The Times Royal Correspondent and I don't understand how she can have got this so completely wrong with quotes etc. She looks a fool with this false story and surely would never have run it just on the Stoats say-so without checking with the Palace? Especially after all the Stoat lies? It doesn't add up.

Maybe talks are going to be held, and they won't be reconciliation talks but negotiations, and will be held in secret to avoid a media circus. They have major issues to deal with and staying silent won't solve them. Now-circulating rumours of violence covered up? We won't be told.
Meanwhile the line is that KC is holding firm and being strong, not engaging with the Stoats and only communicating through solicitors. I don't believe it. Look where staying silent has got them.

Tom Bower says
"The possibility of a second book will have given palace officials "the most pause" as they fear more "embarrassing revelations" and "vitriolic accusations" from Harrry."
I think until an announcement is made by Buckingham palace I will consider any supposed source as someone entertaining themselves by stirring the pot I think the statement made by the king about much loved as they continue their lives OVERSEAS said it all. My recollection may be wrong but I don’t think there has been any official response from the royal family to anything said or done by the Harkles since that statement was made by the king. The Harkles have been ghosted and cancelled by the royal family and I don’t think that is going to change in the slightest

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Prince Harry's Humiliating Story About His Mom and His "Todger"
Megyn Kelly
I had to laugh at the advert for Olive Oil at the end.....especially after talking about Harry and his amazing penis. :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And how cringeworthy was she in that infamous interview when she said she wanted to be the queen of people's hearts.

Puke.
Remember a photo of her also observing an operation, with her face mask on and her heavily made up eyes peeking out. She was slated for it at the time for such a blatant attention seeking move. That's all forgotten about now though of course.

Meh. Chuck can fuckkkkkkk off. I prefer camilla to him at this point.
Tbh so do I in a way. If the roles were reversed and she was the bloodline Queen and he were the Consort, the Markles would have had their just desserts by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No has mentioned in the colbert interview harry was introduced as lives in USA, 2 kids, 3 dogs. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF HAVING A WIFE

In the introduction bit by colbert

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
This latest apology reaction should show the royals that even if they did send an apology for doing nothing wrong whatsoever they will just publish it and scrutinise every word that’s said.

ignore the pair of them it’s the only way now.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No has mentioned in the colbert interview harry was introduced as lives in USA, 2 kids, 3 dogs. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF HAVING A WIFE

In the introduction bit by colbert
I really didn't notice, just rewatched the intro......Holy duck!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
all these comments attributed to Hasno re misogyny, compassion etc; Hasno doesn’t know the meaning of the words and I doubt he can even read or pronounce them, given his mangling of Rebekah in the audiobook (which I refuse to listen to but have read about on here…..thank you to those Tattlers who sacrificed their sanity)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.